Ellen - A Wife's Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife, Lisa, on the other hand, was simply stunning. She was an attractive, mature woman in her mid-50s. She was taller than Sara at 5' 9", with sultry green eyes and platinum-blonde hair cut in a cute, stylish bob. She was wearing an incredible knee-length, long-sleeved blue sequined dress with a plunging neckline that showed off the eye-catching cleavage of her impressive 38D breasts and fit her like a glove, and black high heels. Her breasts were large and full, her hips were wide and seductive, and her ass could make any man or woman fall in love.

Once greetings were exchanged and introductions were made, they all went into the restaurant Lisa and Bill had chosen to meet them at and ordered dinner. While they waited for their food, Lisa and Bill quietly looked at Ellen and Michael contemplatively for several minutes.

Then Lisa asked, "So what exactly got you two interested in the 'lifestyle'?"

Ellen subconsciously looked down and began nibbling on her lower lip. Struggling against her timid, introverted nature, she nervously tried to find her words.

Sara, seeing Ellen's distress, reached over, took her hand, and helped Ellen get started by saying, "Ellen has had a group sex fantasy for years that's very special to her, and she's decided she'd like to make it finally come true."

Looking at Ellen and understanding the poor girl's nervousness, Lisa gently asked her, "Is this true, dear? You've had this special sexual fantasy of yours for years, and now you've come here hoping to make it a reality?"

Ellen took a deep breath, gathering all her strength, then, looking up at Lisa, she replied, "Yes. Absolutely. I've dreamed about this for such a long time. It's always been my very most special secret fantasy, but when I shared it with Michael and Sara, they said they could try to help me make it come true."

Lisa thought for a moment, then asked, "Do the two of you fully understand all the intricacies that are involved with doing something like this? Just to be clear, this isn't something as simple as spicing up your love life with some sexy lingerie or sneaking off to have outdoor sex somewhere risky."

She continued, "This can be an intensely personal and absolutely fantastic experience, but it can also be one that could result in broken hearts and a wrecked marriage. Especially if you two aren't both 100% committed to this or don't fully understand what the potential risks to your relationships can be."

Days earlier, Sara had sat Ellen and Michael down and explained to them all of that in great detail, wanting to make sure that they both absolutely understood what they'd be getting into and the possible risks to their marriage and their unique connection.

In particular, Sara spoke to Ellen, saying, "You've asked Michael if he could share YOU with other men. If he could let other men have sex with HIS wife to fulfill HER fantasy, and obviously he loves you deeply enough that he's willing to do that."

Then she asked, "But what about you? Could YOU share HIM with other women? Could you let other women have sex with YOUR loving husband while you're busy fulfilling YOUR fantasy? This is going to be YOUR special night, but BOTH of you having sex with other people in front of each other is far more than just a possibility; it's very likely that's exactly what's going to happen."

Ellen had been so wrapped up in the possibility of her fantasy coming true that she'd never actually stopped and thought about what Sara had just asked her. It had just never occurred to her. But she and Michael talked it over for a very long while afterwards, and together they decided their love for each other and the special bond they shared was strong enough for them both to go through with Ellen's fantasy night.

In response to Lisa's statement, Michael spoke up in reply, saying, "We've both thought long and hard about this and discussed Ellen's fantasy from a hundred different angles. And WE, both Ellen and myself, fully understand what we're getting into here, and we both feel 100% committed to making this happen for her. My wife and I share an incredible connection, and I want to make this happen for her as a gift of how much I love her and how much faith I have in us."

Lisa quietly leaned back and smiled, and she seemed content with the answers they each gave. Then their dinners arrived, and they all casually chatted and got to know each other a bit better while they ate.

Once they'd all finished dinner, Lisa suggested, "Why don't we all adjourn to the 'club' now for a few relaxing drinks?" Everyone agreed, and they got up and left the restaurant.

Michael and Ellen loaded into his Lariat again and followed Sara, Lisa, and Bill over to what turned out to be a strange, flattened grayish-looking warehouse building in the middle of several other warehouses and businesses. Michael was immediately concerned about this and wondered what was up, and Ellen admitted she was suddenly a little scared. This unmarked building in such an out-of-the-way place wasn't what either of them had been expecting at all.

Sara came bounding over to Michael's Lariat excitedly and encouraged the two of them to join her. Ellen knew Sara would NEVER do anything that would put her in any danger, so regaining her composure, she asked Michael to trust Sara, and they climbed out of the Lariat. With Michael protectively holding Ellen close, they followed Sara, Lisa, and Bill into the front doors of what seemed to be the business office of the warehouse.

Inside was fairly plain-looking, with a bored-looking uniformed security guard sitting at a front desk with several small monitors built into it. Bill walked up and gave the security guard an odd, colorfully reflective ID card and a golden credit card, and once the security guard checked their reservations and returned his cards, Bill signed them all in. Then the security guard buzzed open a pair of double doors off to the left side of his desk.

With Lisa and Bill leading the way, they all went through the plain, featureless doors, and Ellen and Michael were both immediately absolutely floored by what they saw.

On the opposite side of the innocuous doorway was a very stylish-looking nightclub area, with a colorfully lit step-up bar to their left and, off to their right, a small stage surrounded by flashing multi-color lights with a DJ calling out the songs he was about to play. A couple of dozen other men and women of all ages and builds were scattered around, sitting together and socializing at various round black and chrome tables, having drinks and talking at the bar, or on the dance floor, moving to the music through swirling multi-colored lights.

Sara led Ellen and Michael over to one of the round black and chrome tables with several empty chairs, while Lisa and Bill went over to the bar and started chatting with two men who were already there talking and drinking. Sara asked Ellen and Michael what they wanted to drink, and with an exaggerated swish to her walk, she went up to the bar to place their order. While Sara was waiting for their drinks, Lisa and Bill came back with the two men they'd spoken to in tow. They introduced them as their friends Brandon and Dennis, and they all sat down.

Brandon was a cheerful, well-tanned man in his late 30s, like Ellen and Sara, and was about 5' 9", with clever brown eyes, a quick, toothy smile, and thick, curly brown hair trimmed short. He had a thick, stocky build and was a little round and bulky around his middle. He was comfortably dressed in nice khaki pants and a pale yellow short-sleeve Polo shirt, and he wore a gold Figaro chain necklace.

Dennis was a quiet, fair-skinned man in his early 30s. He was about 5' 7", with soft hazel eyes, a gentle smile, and long black hair pulled back into a lengthy ponytail, with a diamond stud and tiny silver loop piercings in his right earlobe. He also wore a silver tennis bracelet sparkling with gemstones in every color of the rainbow. He had a slimmer, almost effeminate build and was dressed in stylish black slim-fitting dress pants and a light pink short-sleeved Polo shirt.

Sara returned with Ellen and Michael's drinks. and they all chatted and got to know one another a little. While they talked, Lisa took Ellen's hand and explained, "After Sara called me and explained your interest in fulfilling your fantasy, I reached out to Brandon and Dennis here and explained to them how important this was for you. I told them how I wanted to personally arrange this very special night for you, and they both agreed to help fulfill your special fantasy tonight."

Ellen felt her face flush warmly and subconsciously gave the two men a quick, nervous glance. Looking at Lisa and then back to Brandon and Dennis, she awkwardly stammered out "Thank you, so very much", and everyone broke out into a relaxing laugh over her cute, bashful response.

After a few minutes, Ellen anxiously reached out and squeezed Michael's hand, and he leaned over and quietly asked, "Are you okay, sweetheart? Are you sure you still want to go through with this?"

Looking up at her husband's face, a whirling storm of chaotic emotions flickered across her eyes, and Ellen admitted, "Oh God! I'm feeling so scared, and excited, and so nervous, all at the same time. But yes, I really do still want to go through with this. If you still feel okay with this too?"

Michael leaned in and kissed his trembling wife, reassuring her, "Sweetheart, if you're still sure you really wanted to do this, then I'm still okay with it too."

Feeling comforted by Michael's loving support and understanding, Ellen felt a tingle of nervous energy go down her spine. She clutched her husband's hand gratefully once more, and turning to listen to the others as they talked, she tried not to let her anxious excitement cause her to grin too much. They all chatted about nothing in particular for a while, had another round of drinks, and kind of relaxed and got comfortable around one another.

After a bit, Ellen felt a jolt of surprise when she realized that Bill, Brandon, and Dennis each in turn started openly flirting with her, something she hadn't considered or anticipated about tonight.

At first, while he was talking to her, Bill casually reached out and gently stroked the inside of her upper arm with his hand, 'accidentally' brushing his fingertips slowly along the side of her breast.

Then several minutes later, Brandon reached out and playfully caressed her cheek, saying how absolutely sexy her long, wavy hair made her look.

Finally, Dennis followed their lead a little later, giving her a clearly admiring once-over look and, with a soft whistle, commenting on what a sexy little thing she was.

The flirtatious attention she was getting from each of these three men had caught her off guard, and with an excited flush warming her face and causing her pulse to quicken, she tried to 'casually' turn and look to her husband for his supportive strength.

And then she felt a second jolt of surprise when she noticed that Lisa was flirting with Michael too, pressing herself close to him, giving his muscular chest a firm squeeze with her hand, and seductively commenting on how magnificently built he was.

And what shocked her most of all was that Sara was flirting outrageously with Michael as well, as she leaned up against him enticingly to playfully trace a thin streak of gray hair on his temple and stroked her fingers seductively along his ear and down his neck and shoulder.

Intermixed with a bit more playful flirtations towards Ellen and Michael, the general conversations casually drifted in and out of other topics, with the three men shifting their conversation to talk to Michael about how big and physically fit he was and asking what his workout regimen must be like.

Lisa and Sara commented on various hot-looking men, eventually leaning over and not-so-subtly whispering to Ellen "You know, we've both been with Brandon and Dennis a few times ourselves", adding, "Tonight is going to be a lot of fun."

Lisa looked at Michael and turned to wink at Ellen, adding, "My dear, your husband is absolutely gorgeous," which both she and Sara fully seconded, and the three of them shared another relaxing laugh.

After another couple of rounds of drinks, Ellen was feeling very warm, relaxed, and just a tiny bit fuzzy in the head. Noticing just how much Ellen had relaxed around everyone, Lisa stood up and seductively said, "Okay boys and girls, it's time for tonight's fun to begin, so follow me."

Looking down invitingly at Ellen, both she and Sara simultaneously noticed that she'd suddenly gone stiff as a board and started breathing with an almost panicked nervousness, and with an understanding glance at each other, they each gently took one of her trembling hands and, standing her up, led her towards a set of double doors off to the right of the bar. As they did, Michael and the other men got up and followed after them.

When Lisa and Sara led her through the double doorway, Ellen saw there was a long, stylish-looking hallway with about a dozen or so doors divided equally on either side of it. Next to each door there was a small plastic and metal panel with a number on it, and a few of them had a bright green light lit up; a pair of others had a bright red light lit up; and several more weren't lit up at all. Two doors also had a small red sign hanging from their doorknobs.

Seeing Ellen looking curiously at the door panels as they proceeded down the hallway, Lisa casually held her trembling hand and explained, "A green light on a door panel means that a room is open to any and all comers who might want to join in on whatever activities are going on in there, while a red light means that a private affair is going on in that room and only select guests are allowed in. No lights on a door panel means the room is empty and available for use."

They walked about halfway down the hall, and turning to her left, Lisa used a keycard to open a door with no light on. She smiled and said "After talking to Sara a little bit about you, we agreed we'd reserve this particular room with you in mind", and she gently guided Ellen into the center of the room.

As Ellen looked around, she saw what a wonderfully beautiful room it was. It was large and decorated in a glamorous, Regency-style 'Golden Age of Hollywood' theme. It had a rich, lacquered hard wood floor, black painted walls with gold Art Deco-style detailing accents, and there were about a dozen classic movie posters and pictures of old movie stars along the walls, all in ornate gold-painted frames. An elegant polished brass and glass chandelier with six faux candles hung from the center of the room's ceiling.

To the right, angled across the corner, was a plush Art Deco-style curved channel back sofa with a rounded club chair embellished with nailhead buttons on either side of it, all covered in a soft, velvety deep red fabric. In front of the sofa was an ornate oval bronze and glass coffee table with a trio of bronze pineapples of increasing size centered on it.

Along the right wall was a narrow, rectangular Regency-styled bronze and glass side table. A bright gold 18-inch Oscar statue stood at solitary attention in its center, flanked by a pair of elongated brass and white enamel torchiere table lamps with Tiffany-style stained glass lampshades.

There was a sizable quarter-circle raised lacquered wood deck in the right-hand rear corner of the room that had a large circular ivory-colored hot tub sunk into the center of it filled with gently bubbling water. Along either side of that corner wall, there were a pair of huge mirrors with ornate gold frames.

On the left was a large, king-sized bed. It had an ivory-upholstered, antique-style gold-trimmed headboard, with satiny ivory and gold satin sheets buried in matching pillows of various sizes along the head of it. Against the wall on either side of the bed were a pair of tall bronze and glass shelves, with lit-up scented candles and a variety of oils, lotions, and lubricants, and around a dozen or so vibrators, dildos, and sex toys of all shapes and sizes on the shelves.

In the rear left-hand corner, there was a rectangular ivory-tiled walk-in shower with brass fixtures, a raised rim around the bottom, and a built-in bench seat protruding from the side wall, with glossy see-through curtains hanging from roof-mount brass rails above it.

Along the back wall, nestled strategically between the hot tub and the walk-in shower, was a big, plush Art Deco-style channel back cuddle chair, also covered in a soft, velvety deep red fabric.

Lisa explained that everything in the room was meticulously clean and that each room was out of commission for a couple of days after each use, hence the red doorknob signs Ellen had seen, while a dedicated cleaning staff thoroughly cleaned and sterilized everything in it. Ellen could hardly breathe looking around at all of that. She loved old classic Hollywood movies, and everything in this beautiful room so wonderfully represented that theatrical, over-the-top era.

While Ellen was gazing around the room in awe, Sara, Michael, and the other men entered the room, and Lisa instructed all the men to take a seat. Following her instructions, Michael and Dennis took a seat on either end of the sofa, while Brandon sat in the furthest right club chair.

Bill entered the room last, and closing the door behind everyone, he pressed a red button on the room's inner door panel, causing the handle on the outside of the door to lock with an audible click, and then he sat down in the remaining club chair.

Once all the men were seated, Sara quietly came over to Ellen and took her best friend's trembling hands, and with a tingling, sultry, breathy whisper in Ellen's ear, she asked, "Are you ready for your life-long fantasy to come true, baby?"

Ellen felt her face flush hotly, and she could hardly breathe, and she was so beyond nervous she couldn't speak at all, but looking into Sara's eyes, she swallowed hard and nervously nodded an emphatic yes.

With Ellen's wordless confirmation, Sara leaned in and started kissing her on the lips, gently sliding her tongue past them and into Ellen's unresisting mouth. As Sara kissed her, Lisa began kissing her left ear and neck, something Ellen loved someone doing to her, and both women began sensually touching her, letting their hands roam arousingly across her full, round breasts and her volputuous body, sending electrifying tingles through her.

After about ten minutes of the two women kissing and caressing her like this, Sara gave Ellen a seductive look as she deftly pulled on the satiny bows holding her new dress closed one by one, releasing them and letting Ellen's dress leisurely fall open. The two of them slid their hands past her now openly hanging dress and began to gently caress Ellen's exposed breasts and play with her stiff pink in front of everyone. Ellen felt exhilarating thrills go through her as they did. Her nipples were sooo very sensitive, and she loved having them played with!

On Sara's earlier playfully teasing advice, Ellen hadn't worn a bra or panties under her dress, and her soft, curvaceous body very quickly ended up completely naked in Lisa and Sara's experienced hands. Although Ellen had fantasized about this hundreds of times, she'd never actually been kissed or touched by a woman before that moment, much less had she ever been completely naked in front of a group of people before! Especially ones she'd just met!

In the moment that frightening revelation crystallized in her mind, Ellen felt a panicked flash of overwhelming self-consciousness and reflexively moved her hands to cover herself, but Sara nimbly caught her frantic hands and, leaning in, began sensuously kissing her deeply. After a moment or two of passionately distracting her, Sara gently let go of Ellen's hands, and she began fondling her exposed right breast and pinching her large, pink nipple, sending thrills through Ellen.