Ellen - A Wife's Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Michael felted a heated thrill run through him and cried out "Uh, uh, uh, I'm gonna cum", and braced himself as he felt his surging semen flow through his cock as he ejaculated up into his wife's eager mouth.

Michael's semen absolutely flooded Ellen's mouth as she sputtered and struggled to take in every drop, eagerly swallowing it all in joy that she'd just made him orgasm like that! Once Michael finally stopped spurting into her mouth, she looked up at him teasingly and began licking his entire swollen penis clean with long, languid strokes of her tongue.

Finally content that she was done, Ellen stood and moved to sit down next to Michael, leaning into him as she did. Michael put his strong arm around her and held her close, and Ellen, taking his hand, held it to her heart and squeezed it hard, whispering, "Thank you so much, sweetheart!" in his ear.

They sat there holding each other for a couple of minutes, until Lisa came over and sat down next to Ellen. She asked Ellen, "How are you doing, baby? Are you holding up okay? You had me so worried about you there for a minute."

Ellen replied, "I'm sooo sorry, but I'm doing fine. I can't explain it, but suddenly it just seemed so very important that only Michael's cock could be in my vagina tonight." Then she added, "But, Oh My God! Other than that, I've been sooo enjoying all of this!"

As Lisa and Ellen talked, Michael took a quick second to glance over at the corner mirrors and saw that Sara was being now enthusiastically spit-roasted by Brandon and Dennis, and they were fucking her in a kind of see-sawing unison. Bill sat near them and was slowly jerking his cock back to life under the water.

Then, with a smile, Lisa leaned in and kissed Ellen deeply, and picking up a nearby folded towel she helped Ellen stand up. As she stood, Michael grinned because he could see traces of Brandon's thick cum beginning to ooze out of his wife's ass and slowly drift down her inner thigh.

Then Lisa turned and led Ellen over to the king-sized bed. Once over by the bed, Lisa turned and began gently patting her dry with the soft towel. When she finished she tossed away the towel and held Ellen close, and started kissing her. As they kissed, she reached around Ellen to slide a pair of fingers up into her now cum-filled ass. Feeling Lisa's fingers enter her, Ellen moaned and tiptoed up into their kiss, and Michael saw her buns flex and tighten spasmodically around Lisa's fingers as they jabbed in and out of her.

Finally, Lisa broke their kiss and retrieved a bottle of water-based gel lubricant from one of the brass and glass shelves next to the bed. She gently laid Ellen back onto the bed and sat down next to her on the edge, her knees facing towards the end of the bed. Moving Ellen's long hair out of the way, she generously poured the lubricating gel all over her soft, curvaceous body, erotically massaging it along her neck, across her shoulders, down her upper arms, over across her chest, around her breasts and stiff pink nipples, slowly down her belly, and finally in between her legs, making Ellen moan softly and writhe at the sensual feel of it all.

While Michael was intently watching Lisa massage and fondle his wife, Sara unexpectedly slid between his knees and began stroking his throbbing cock with both hands. Meeting his eyes, she smiled and motioned for him to sit on the hut tub's rim again. As Michael moved up and sat down, Sara stepped up onto the hot tub's inner rim and turned around. Reaching between her legs, she wordlessly slid Michael's rigid member into her vagina and pushed herself down onto him as far as she could.

Feeling Sara engulf his tumescent cock, he placed his hands firmly on Sara's hips as she began rocking herself back and forth on him. After a minute or two, she leaned back and kissed him passionately for a couple of moments.

Then, as she sat up again and continued energetically working her pelvis on Michael's stiffness, she turned slightly and, with a smile, said, "Watch your wife. Think about her while you're feeling this, and let me do the rest."

And with that, Sara began energetically riding Michael's throbbing shaft, rocking herself hard on him as they both turned to watched Lisa and Ellen on the bed. Michael held her hips tightly, enjoying the feel of Sara sliding both back and forth on him, picturing it was Ellen in his mind.

Michael saw Lisa softly stroking Ellen's flushed face and thick, wavy hair with her right hand, and with her left hand, she playfully teased Ellen's breasts and nipples, eventually sliding her hand seductively down Ellen's belly, in between her legs, and cupping her bare, drenched vagina.

Lisa slid her well-lubricated fingers past Ellen's hairless labia and into her vagina, leaning in to kiss her. Ellen flushed even more and passionately kissed her back as she felt Lisa's fingers alternately playing with her tumescent clitoris and sliding in and out of her throbbing vagina, and she was loving the feel of Lisa fingering her like that.

Lisa sat up again and poured even more lubricating gel all over Ellen's bare vagina and started working it in between her legs and thighs, and Lisa began deeply fingering it into both Ellen's vagina and her ass in alternating strokes. As she did, Ellen could hear the soft squishing sound of both Brandon's cum and the lubricating gel mixing inside of her ass as she felt Lisa's wonderfully probing fingers sliding up into and out of her thoroughly lubricated orifices. Lisa leaned over again and kissed Ellen passionately as she pumped two fingers each into both Ellen's vagina and ass simultaneously.

After a couple of minutes, Lisa sat up and called all the others over to join the two of them. Everyone got up from whatever they were doing around the hot tub area and came over to join the two of them, and Ellen called Michael up towards her head. Turning slightly and twisting her head back, she hungrily took his large, throbbing cock deep into her mouth again and began swirling her tongue all around its swollen head.

Procuring a large, realistic-looking strapless dildo off one of the bronze and glass shelves, Sara climbed up the foot of the bed towards Ellen. She moved Ellen's legs until her knees were bent and her feet were aimed outward towards either side of the bed. Leaning in between Ellen's outspread legs, Sara pushed the bulbous end of the dildo into her own vagina, making sure she had a snug fit.

Then she lined the dildo's mushroom-shaped head up with Ellen's bare, well-lubricated vagina and teasingly slid its tip up and down along Ellen's vaginal lips several times. Once Sara felt it was lubricated enough, she pressed its tip into Ellen and slowly pushed up into her until both of their aroused clitoris's were touching, drawing a long, deep moan from Ellen. After giving Ellen a moment to adjust to its girth and erotically pressing and wiggling their clitoris's together, Sara started moving it in and out of Ellen slowly and deeply.

As she moaned and groaned with desire at the feel of what Sara was doing to her, Ellen pulled her mouth free of Michael's engorged cock, and looking up at the closest friend she ever had with loving eyes, she said, "Oh God, Sara! Fuck me! Please, Sara, I want to feel YOU fuck me. I need to feel YOU fucking me!"

Sara returned her best friend's loving look, then, with a lustful smile, lifted Ellen's feet high into the air, raised her pelvis up off the bed some, and began fucking her harder and faster with the strapless dildo. Sara felt the bulbous end she'd snugly buried into herself shift and move in deliciously arousing sympathy with her thrusts into Ellen, and she threw herself into passionately fucking her best friend. Her pelvis slammed into Ellen over and over and over, causing Ellen's beautiful full breasts to bounce and rock with each thrust she pushed into her.

Dennis knelt down behind Sara's wide-spread legs as she wildly plunged into Ellen's vagina with the girthy penis-shaped strapless dildo. He reached out and slid a purple-colored penis-shaped dildo slowly into Ellen's ass. Once he had it pushed in her as far as he could manage, he twisted a rounded knob on its base, and it began vibrating so fantastically in Ellen's ass that she writhed in pleasure.

Soon both Sara and Dennis were alternatingly plunging their dildos in and out of Ellen, and without hesitation, she spread her legs further apart and raised her pelvis even more to give them both greater access to her. The rapid vibrating noise and soft squishing sounds as they enthusiastically pumped in and out of her were excitingly erotic to Ellen.

As Ellen took Michael's throbbing member back into her mouth, Bill and Brandon walked over and knelt onto the bed on opposite sides of her, and she automatically reached out and grasped each of their erect cocks and began stroking them, loving the feel of their throbbing warmth in her small hands.

Lisa stepped over to Michael, and as she began kissing him, she casually reached around to slip a finger covered in lubricant and Brandon's cum into his ass. It was an unexpected move that caught him off-guard, shocking him into reflexively lunging forward and unintentionally pushing his cock deeper into Ellen's mouth, making her think he wanted her to take it even deeper into her mouth, which she eagerly tried to do.

Ellen's breathing became much, much faster, and she was pumping both Bill and Brandon's cocks faster and harder with her clenched hands. She moaned wantonly around Michael's large cock filling her mouth as both Sara and Dennis drove their dildos into her, and Michael reached down to play with and pinch her hard, beautifully flushed pink nipples. She closed her eyes, lost in the absolute ecstasy of everything that she was feeling.

After several long minutes of serenely watching Ellen enjoy all the attention she was receiving, Lisa walked around to Bill, caressing his balls seductively, she told him, "It's time for you to thoroughly fuck our little beauty's ass now."

Then she moved over to the curved sofa, and leaning back, she called Sara to come to her and lasciviously spread the lips of her proffered vagina for Sara. Hearing Lisa's call to hear, Sara leaned forward, burying her strapless dildo deep into Ellen. She wiggled her clitoris against Ellen's and gently nibbled one of her nipples, then leaned back up, pulled out of her decades-long girlfriend, and climbed off the bed.

With the large strapless dildo still filling her own vagina, Sara confidently walked over to Lisa and quickly pressed the tip of her dildo between Lisa's wide-spread legs. Lisa began moaning audibly, playing with her own breasts and pinching her nipples as Sara threw herself into plunging the strapless dildo in and out of her.

Libidinously unaware of what else had been going on, Ellen let out a soft, disappointed groan when she felt Sara pull her strapless dildo out of her and climb off the bed, and then another as she felt Dennis gently slip his vibrating dildo out of her, and then as Bill pulled free of her hand too.

Opening her eyes to see why this sudden abandonment was occurring, she saw Bill, with a hungry grin, eagerly moving around in between her widespread legs and once again bent knees. Looking up at Michael with eager anticipation, she felt Bill lift her legs high up into the air from behind her knees and raise her pelvis to meet his stiff, protruding cock, and then with a quick, hard thrust, he forcefully buried himself to his balls into her upraised ass.

At the abruptness of Bill's hard manhood aggressively jabbing into her, Ellen let out a brazen, lustful moan, and she buried her mouth as deeply as she could around Michael's cock, holding him in her mouth and softly panting for air around his thickness.

Dennis moved around to take Bill's place at the side of the bed, kneeling next to Ellen, and reaching down, he placed her small hand around his thick, pulsing erection. She immediately began jerking his cock, just as she was doing with Brandon's.

As she took Dennis in her hand, Bill wrapped his arms tightly around her upraised legs and began vigorously slamming himself hard and deep in and out of her well-rounded ass, rocking the entire bed as he did.

Looking down at Ellen as he repeatedly plunged hard into her, Bill lecherously remarked, "Yes, you like that, don't you?", and he began driving himself even harder into her.

He continued to slam into Ellen for several minutes, pushing as hard as he could into her, then added, "You enjoy having my cock slammed deep inside of you, don't you? You enjoy it when I fuck your ass like the wanton bitch that you are."

When Bill crudely called his wife a 'wanton bitch', Michael instinctively bristled in anger, but he chose to let it go when Ellen obliviously exhaled a sigh of pleasure as she worked his cock within her mouth.

After hammering into Ellen's ass for a while, Bill gave out a loud grunt and slammed himself into her as hard as he could three or four times, filling her with a flood of his own semen too. He stayed completely buried in Ellen for a couple of minutes, then abruptly pulled out of her, dropping her legs and moving away.

With the unexpected suddenness of Bill's exit, Ellen let Michael's cock drop from her mouth, let go of the two cocks in her hands, and sat up in confusion. After a minute or two of confusion, she decided to call Michael around to the side of the bed and have him lie down on the bed in place of her.

Michael did as she wanted, and Ellen quickly climbed up on top of him and slowly slid his huge shaft up into her shaven vagina as far as she could possibly manage. She was just too small, and her husband was far too well endowed for her to fully take him all the way into her. As Michael watched Ellen slide herself down onto him, he smiled at how gorgeous her hairless vagina was and how terrific it looked wrapped around his girthy member.

Ellen smiled down at Michael, and she started eagerly bouncing herself up and down on his cock, clenching her vagina tightly around him. She loved doing Kegel exercises regularly after reading how they can greatly enhance sexual activity, and she squeezed and flexed her vaginal muscles around his pulsing shaft. As she gripped herself around him, Michael could feel a mix of lubricant and both Brandon's and Bill's cum slowly start leaking out of her also flexing ass and down onto his balls.

After several minutes of Ellen energetically trying to impale herself on her husband's mammoth cock, Brandon pulled himself up onto the bed too, just ahead of Michael's left shoulder, and he offered his narrow cock out towards Ellen's mouth, and she willingly obliged him.

Dennis stood at the foot of the bed and was jerking his own thick cock as he watched Ellen's full, round ass bobbing up and down Michael's huge cock. Finally unable to take it any longer, Dennis climbed up onto the bed behind Ellen, and putting a hand on her lower back, he let her know he was leaning in to slide his broad, thick cock into her well-lubricated ass.

Ellen let Brandon's cock drop out of her mouth, stopped bouncing on Michael, and leaned forward onto her husband's chest to give Dennis greater access to her ass. She took Michael's face in her hands and began kissing him passionately as Dennis pushed the tip of his thick member into her ass. As he did, Ellen looked into Michael's eyes with such an amazing combination of lustful passion and joyful happiness.

Once Dennis's thickness was fully inside of her, she leaned back upwards as far as she could manage and returned to lustily sucking Brandon's cock as she rode her husband's huge cock, and Dennis plunged his broad cock in and out of her ass with greater and greater enthusiasm.

Michael had both his large hands on her full, round breasts, playing with them and tweaking her highly sensitive nipples, which were both flushed and hard as marbles. Ellen quickly fell into a kind of rhythm with the three men, moving back to take both Michael and Dennis's cocks into her and moving forward to deepthroat Brandon's slender cock. She moved back and forth and back and forth like this for a long while, and Michael could see on her face that she was lost in the ecstasy of it all and was loving every moment she had the three of them in her.

She started squeezing her vagina around Michael's cock, and he could also feel her ass clenching around Dennis's cock. She reached out and grabbed Brandon by his hips, and pulling him towards her, she took him deeper into her mouth, working his cock like a starving woman whose life depended on it.

By now, Sara had removed the strapless dildo from herself, and she and Lisa were passionately 69'ing each other on the floor. Bill walked around behind his kneeling wife and forcibly jabbed a pair of lubricated fingers into her ass. He worked them in and out of her for a couple of minutes as she and Sara continued their mutual vaginal tongue-fucking.

Then he aimed his once more rigid cock at Lisa's ass, and with a sudden thrust into her, he began brutally fucking her ass hard and deep. As he repeatedly pounded into his wife, Bill watched Ellen with lustful intensity as she greedily devoured Brandon's cock and slammed herself onto Michael and Dennis's cocks with passionate abandon.

Michael knew his beautiful, voluptuous wife beyond incredibly well, and even though he absolutely knew better, watching Ellen in that moment, he'd have never guessed that she'd NEVER done anything like this in her entire life just a scant few hours earlier. Seeing his normally shy, quiet, reserved wife so lost in all-consuming lustful heat with the three of them simultaneously was far more exciting and breathtaking than he could have ever possibly imagined. He looked at her with a mixture of astounded awe and his own overwhelming desire for her.

For a long, lust-filled while, she feverishly slammed her small, curvaceous body back and forth on Michael and Dennis's penetrating members, throatily devouring Brandon's lengthy member every time she threw herself forward.

Overcome by her unbridled desire, she pulled Brandon's cock out of her mouth and mindlessly cried out, "Oh God, fuck me! Harder, harder. Oh God, fuck me harder. Don't stop. Oh God, don't stop fucking me..."

Her hips were lunging frantically back and forth into Michael and Dennis's cocks, and she quickly took Brandon's long cock into her mouth again and went back to working it over wildly with her tongue. For several long, long minutes, lost in her frenzied ecstasy, Ellen was moaning and grunting louder and louder, and wildly throwing herself faster and harder against the three men on the bed with her, all conscious thought having long since fled her mind.

Then abruptly, she flung herself free from Brandon's cock and let out a shockingly loud, guttural, incoherent cry, and she collapsed over her husband's broad chest, her whole body shaking and shuddering uncontrollably. She was trembling and convulsing like a woman having a seizure.

Ellen always shook and shuddered when she had an orgasm, but in all the time they'd been together, he'd never seen her grunting and shaking and quaking all over quite like she was doing right now. He wrapped his arms around her and held her gently but firmly to keep Ellen from accidentally throwing herself off the bed. Michael had given Ellen her very first orgasm, and he had never felt her shake quite like that before. It was amazing! He knew without any doubt she'd just experienced the mother of all orgasms.

He and Dennis continued gently driving themselves in and out of her as he held her close. Ellen was still softly grunting and uncontrollably shaking all over, and subconsciously, she feebly struggled to move in unison with the two of them pumping into her innards. The best she could manage was some unintentional writhing around them.