Elle's Adventure Ch. 09

Story Info
Elle learns much more about being in charge.
3.3k words
4.78
6.7k
6

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,299 Followers

I looked at the woman. I looked at Fabienne.

Her landlady? What the fucking fuck? That woman, naked, her thighs parted, wearing a dog's collar, that was her landlady? What the fuck had Fabienne been up to? I was already uber-horny after watching her with Amy but now, well, just wow!

"Now, slut Penny, kiss Miss Elle's shoes," Fabienne said to the woman who, to my delight, obeyed.

Another mature woman to serve me! That was the thought that shot through me and made my knickers wetter. But Fabienne was a sub, she was my sub. How was it possible that this woman obeyed her? If she obeyed her, would she obey me? My head was in a whirl. Then Penny kissed my shoes.

I looked down. Her head bowed; I could see her back. She was mine.

Fabienne said:

"Good slut. Now did you look at those videos?"

"Yes, Miss," came a mumble from below.

"Let us see then. Elle let's go upstairs; you take her lead. She has never eaten pussy before. You will be her first."

That caused such thrills to shoot through me. This woman, old enough to be my Mum, was going to eat my pussy, and I would be the first woman she'd ever tasted. Why the fuck hadn't Fabienne used her? She must have been so horny last night after leaving me and Mum - and yet she's saved this woman for me?

I grabbed the lead.

"Crawl, bitch!"

I led her behind me. Fuck I was hot and wet and needed her tongue.

Fabienne led the way to what was clearly Penny's bedroom.

"Let me, Miss," she said, as she knelt and pulled my leggings down and then off, followed by my soaking wet knickers.

"Slut Penny, on the floor on your back, now!"

I watched as Penny obeyed.

The sight of this naked older woman lying there, her bush on show, made my pussy gush. Damn it!

I squatted above her, facing Fabienne, and lowered my wetness onto her face. As my pussy pressed against her, I felt shivers shoot right through me. Fabienne came closer.

"Arms, Miss!"

I lifted my arms, and Fabienne helped me off with my jummy, and then unclipped my bra, letting my girls bounce free. That feeling, as Fabienne played with my beasts while I pushed my wetness in Penny's face, it almost blew me away. But I did not cum. Fabienne pulled my nipples just a little too hard for that; the element of pain stopped me on the edge. That allowed Penny's tongue to flick my clit. Fabienne adjusted me.

"Miss, if you can just raise yourself, Penny won't suffocate, and she will be able to get her tongue into your wetness."

Made sense, I thought, as I did what she advised.

"Yes, yes!" I heard myself groan.

Fabienne stripped and straddled Penny's tummy, leaning in to kiss and suck my nipples as her pet used her tongue to good effect. I needed to learn how to delay this, but I couldn't. I was already so horny. I pushed down, fuck Penny's breathing, I wanted to feel that pressure. Fabienne sucked hard. It was no good, I could no more stop myself than I could a freight train. I felt myself squirting into Penny's face. Fuck! If that was her first time, she had got a face full.

"Let her breathe, Miss," was the first thing I heard as the climax subsided. I did so.

"That looked delicious, Miss. Did she please you?"

I leaned in and kissed my little minx.

"You fucking pleased me, you devious little bitch. Oh Fabienne, I love you!"

There, I'd said it.

What did I mean by it? I was not in a questioning mood. It felt right.

She guided me off Penny's face, and then kissed her.

"She tastes even better with you on her, Miss."

I was still tingling as she and Penny kissed.

"Well, Penny, my slut, how was that?" She asked as her pet sat up. Looking at me, Penny said:

"It was beyond words good."

"You liked my young tight cunt then?"

"Oh yes, yes, Miss, I loved it."

I was not, in one sense getting it, though as I was getting what I wanted, I did not worry about it. She, like Fabienne, seemed to get off on being told what to do by me. Emma was another. Mum could go either way, but Emma and Penny seemed to be submissive to the core. Fabienne? She was a mystery. But did the sphinx have a riddle at all?

Before I could even formulate my thoughts, Fabienne had Penny on her hands and knees, and I was leading her round the room as though she were a bitch.

"She wants to be your bitch, Miss."

"I thought she was your pet," I said to Fabienne in response.

"As I am yours Miss, it follows she is too."

That thought that I had two older women willing to do whatever I wanted, made my horny all over again. If only I knew what I wanted!

Fabienne, as usual, provided me with an answer.

"You might like to use this, Miss."

She handed me a purple dildo.

"Do you need fucking, Slut?" I asked Penny, who visibly reddened, audibly moaning at my tone and words. From Fabienne's smile I could see she was pleased and that I was getting it.

Out of context, the language and attitude I was adopting would have amounted to abuse, but in the context of what Penny wanted - as well as what I wanted - it carried a high erotic charge.

"Yes, please, Miss." Penny's answer was in a hoarse whisper, her voice thick with passion and desire.

"What," I said, teasing her, "you want your old, used cunt to be fucked by your teen Mistress?"

"Oh gawd, yes, yes Mistress!"

She was moaning, her body shaking as she asked.

"What is it you want then, you slutty old cunt?"

"I, I want my old, used cunt to be fucked by my teen Mistress."

My eyes locked with hers; she looked down.

"Assume the position," I said, with more confidence than I actually felt. I'd seen that done in Mum's porno videos, but wasn't sure here how it would work.

"That is head down and arse up for your Mistress," Fabienne added helpfully. I swear that woman was telepathic. She knew what I needed, but gave it without in any way detracting from the fact I was in charge.

I looked at her, and she looked back at me. She shook her head. Yeah, I thought, she was right, I should concentrate in Penny, it was just that remembering me and Mum bend over for Fabienne... but no, she was right, don't overdo it.

"I took the precaution of bringing your strappy Miss," she said.

"My strappy?" I thought. But I didn't... well I did now.

"Let me, Miss."

She helped me into it, pulling it up until it was in position, and then fastening it. Fuck but I felt good. A surge of power ran through me. Was this what men got? There was something about having this thing jutting out, knowing I was going to take an older woman - sod it, no, I was going to fuck her - and hard.

Fabienne was looking at me. I nodded, letting her know I had understood her message to me.

Penny moaned softly as my hands gripped her hips. I guided my strappy to her cunt. Yes, it was a cunt, she was my slut. Again that surge shot through me - I felt so in control. There was something so hot about pushing myself into her, like I was taking her, really taking her. She was mine. As I jerked my hips and gripped her arse, it felt as though I could do anything. The adrenaline rush gave me another of those little orgasms I was getting used to. I fucked her - hard.

Her cunt was squelching, and she was moaning. She was so getting off on this, as I was. I looked over to Fabienne who was smiling approvingly, so I redoubled my efforts, almost pushing her flat. I could see she was pushing back to keep herself from falling and then realised, she was loving it. She wanted it deep and hard - so I gave her it.

There was another adrenaline surge, yes, I thought, that was what Fabienne had been talking about, fuck yes, seeing the submissive get what she needed at my hands, yes, that was IT. I came. I could not stop. It was like a switch had been turned on. I just grabbed her hair, pulled her back and thrust so my mound hit her mature arse. My world exploded.

I felt Fabienne's hands grip me. It was just as well, I'd have fallen, as Penny had collapsed, moaning.

"You okay, Miss?" I heard her, as though she was far off, and not just behind me, holding my tits.

"Fuck yeah, yeah, that, wow!"

"I see from your eyes you got it!"

"Yeah, I think so."

Penny was lying there, just moaning.

"Do you need to cum, slut?" Fabienne asked.

"Fuck, please, please Miss!"

"Turn over and show us how you cum, you dirty bitch," I said, butting in. She was MY slut, so was Fabienne.

Penny turned over; her body dripping sweat. I could see her hairy pussy lips were swollen, her hair matted with her own juices. Lewdly, she sat up and, legs open, began to rub herself, pushing three fingers in.

"Do you like wanking for your teen Mistress?" I asked, hoping that, like Fabienne and Amy, she would get off on being made to use a word which women did not usually use about themselves. I'd been right. There was an intake of breath, her eyes glazed with lust, and she redoubled her efforts.

"Are you my old wanking slut, Penny?"

"Yes, yes Miss, I am your wanker, oh fuck, your old wanker girl!"

"Should she cum?" I asked Fabienne.

"If she begs, Miss Elle."

"Beg, slut!" I told Penny, hoping I sounded as stern as possible.

"Oh Miss, Miss, can your old wanker slut cum, please, I'm desperate!"

There it was again, that surge.

"Cum then!"

And as though I had flicked a switch, she came - and as she did, I did, again!

It was like I was perpetually horny and on the edge of orgasm, though, of course, what Fabienne was doing to my tits might have helped me a bit too.

Once my eyes could focus again, I saw Penny, exhausted, whimpering and totally out of it, as I had been. Somehow, Fabienne was still all there. How? She must have been so horny. I wanted her to cum for me. I was in charge of her, she was bloody well going to cum.

"Now Miss," Fabienne said, letting go of my tits, "I think that, as it is a school night, you may be needed back at home - I know you have homework."

Damn, fuck! She was right. I needed to get some work done.

"Look Miss, why don't I rustle up some food for us while you and Slut Penny tidy yourselves up?"

It seemed eminently reasonable, put like that, and so I complied. It was only later I found myself thinking 'how the fuck did she do that?' I was in charge, and yet, oh well, that was part of her magic, I guessed.

I lay back with Penny, and we cuddled. It felt so hot. She was older than Mum, and yet she had submitted to all my demands.

"You are wonderful, Miss Elle. I hope that you will want me again?"

Lying on one side, I looked at her and smiled:

"You bet. You are one sexy old fuck!"

I could see her shiver.

"You ever been with women before, Penny?"

"No. I fantasised, but I thought it was wrong and pervy, so never did."

"Well," I giggled, "you were not wrong about pervy. You get off on doing what I say, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss," she almost whispered, "I used to with my hubby too."

"I see," I smiled inwardly. Where did Fabienne find her, I wondered? How did she? Was she a bloody lesbian witch or something? In a few days she had transformed my life from one where Emma and I would rub cunts together and fantasise, to one where I had three older women, one of whom was Mum, doing what I wanted; on top (or did I mean on the bottom) of that was Amy.

"Where's your bathroom, Penny, I need a piss."

"Through the door there, Miss."

A thought came to me.

"Come with me, I will use your tongue to clean my cunt after."

Penny blushed, but came with me.

It felt kind of weird sitting there and watching her watching me pee. Fuck, I was a dirty little bitch. As I finished, I stood and opened my legs:

"Clean me, bitch!"

She did it.

OMG, I thought, she did it. She cleaned my pissy pussy.

I wanted more, but just at that moment, Fabienne chimed in.

"Ladies, food is being served!"

Penny put her robe on and handed me one.

Fabienne cooked a mean spaghetti carbonara, and, with a nice red wine, which she said was Merlot, we had a satisfying meal. It felt almost unreal, to be sitting there in a robe with two mature women, both of whom were submissive to me. I could, I thought, get used to this.

We agreed that I needed to go back home and work, and so while I got dressed, Fabienne ordered an Uber for me.

"We'll play again," I told Penny, before leaving.

Back home, reluctantly, I got down to some actual work, but texted Fabienne to thank her. I also had a text from Amy thanking me.

I was in bed by the time Mum got home. It must have been the exhaustion of earlier, as I fell into a deep sleep. It was only when Mum came in and drew my curtains back, saying: "Wake up, sleepyhead!" that I woke with a start.

"Glad to see you got some actual work done, love."

I smiled. If only she knew!

I had texted Fabienne when I woke, and she texted back with a big red heart emoji.

What I did not get, I pondered as Mum drove me to school, wearing, yet again, a skirt shirt enough to flash her thigh highs at me in the car, was why Fabienne was not having any orgasms.

"Penny for them?" I heard Mum say, which kind of startled me out of my daydream.

"Penny?" I asked.

"Yes, dummy, it's a saying, penny for your thoughts!"

Phew! I thought, I had almost given the game away. How would Mum react when she learned I had a subby older than her? I giggled to myself, thinking that it wasn't like, in that matter, Mum would have much of a say.

It's amazing the way the day can swallow you up.

Amy and Emma and I had coffee mid-morning, but there was no sign of Fabienne. I texted her, but got no reply. Maybe she was in class?

Emma, not being dumb, asked me what was going on with Amy? That made Amy blush, which, of course, gave the whole fucking game away. I'd have to have words with Amy! So, to Amy's evident embarrassment, I told Emma - well most of it. I didn't tell her, or Amy, about Penny. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do there, but guessed I could ask Fabienne, when she surfaced from wherever she was.

"You're hiding something, Elle, I always know when you are," Emma giggled.

"Well," I replied, "a bit of mystery won't do you any harm."

I finally got a response from Fabienne just before lunch.

"Sorry, Miss, very busy morning, had to stand in for a sick Teach. When are you free?"

"Now, Teach," I replied, "meet me in the carrel, u kno where."

This would be a test for her. I deliberately did not ask whether she was free. I wanted her. She would make herself available.

I sat at my desk in the carrel, waiting for her knock on the door.

Instead, she just came in.

"You didn't knock!"

"I didn't."

She was looking at me. I was puzzled.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't need to."

Her tone puzzled me.

"What's wrong?"

"Elle, you are gorgeous, sexy, desirable, but you are in possession of a dangerous weapon which you need to learn to use properly."

I was now baffled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You like being in charge. You got it, I thought, with Penny."

"Got what?"

"That it's as much about her as it is you. You could be a great domme, but you need to learn."

"Learn?"

"Take that text to me. I could have been on duty or something, you don't, in school, just issue orders."

"But I am in charge!" I protested.

"You are, because that is what Penny wants, and what Amy wants."

"And you, Teach?"

"I'm more complicated."

"I thought you liked me controlling you?"

"I do - when I want it."

Now she had me really scratching my head.

"But what about me being in charge?"

"My darling, there are some, many, who want only that, and, as long as you do as you did with Penny, and tap into their wavelength, and remember it is about them as much as about you, you will have fun. But women like me, well..."

She tailed off. So unlike her, I thought. Her English was excellent, so it could not be that she did not know the words; maybe she could not find them?

"Are there women like you?" I hazarded a guess.

"Good question. Let's go for a coffee and talk, okay?"

"I thought you might want an orgasm. When did you last have one? I am beginning to feel like a selfish bitch."

She smiled and kissed me.

"That's why I love you. That's why you are going to be a great domme and a great lover. You are not selfish. But let me explain."

I wanted to know. But fuck, I wanted her too. She was so sexy like that - all sassy. To see that petite figure all fierce and focussed. It was no good.

"Can we make love first?"

I pulled her to me as she kissed me again, sliding my hand under her dress to squeeze her arse.

"You," she said, smiling, "are a persistent girl."

But she did not pull away. Instead, to my surprise, she sort of melted into my arms.

I pulled the straps of her pinafore dress off her shoulders and slipped the whole thing off her, before lifting her onto the carrel. I slipped the chemise down so I could kiss her small breasts. As I sucked, I felt her hands in my hair. Her soft whimpering excited me. I just had to.

I knelt. Her white knickers had a dark stain. I could smell how aroused she was. I pulled her knickers aside and began to taste her. She held my head, gently but firmly. I licked. She tasted tangy, but also sweet. Her clit was unhooded. I suddenly got it. I licked, gently but firmly, my lips eventually fastening on, pushing her, taking her lovingly. I looked up:

"I love you, Fabienne!"

I pushed my face back into her wetness and felt her stiffen. She gripped me tight and went into spasms. I held her. She held me. And I came too. We were one in that moment of bliss.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,299 Followers