Ellie Forever Ch. 13

Story Info
Jack learning to be the man and learning love and commitment.
19.3k words
4.73
1.9k
1

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie Forever Chapter 13

I awoke sometime later to find myself laying naked alongside Maddie and my mother. I sat up and surveyed the scene. They were in the exact position they were in when I drifted off to sleep. Mom, on her back, one arm pointing away from her body, and one hand on Maddie's head. Maddie's cheek was laying right smack dap on Mom's little bush, I chuckled when I noticed the little pool of slobber puddled at the edge of Mom's dark pubic hair. Apparently Maddie slept so soundly that she drooled. I felt refreshed and decided to shower the remnants of our debauchery from my body. I softly kissed Maddie's cheek, causing her to stir but only briefly. I showered and slid some shorts on and went in search of the girls.

I found a note on the counter saying they were out at the pond, that sounded fun, so I started for the sliding door. I stopped when I heard a knock at the front door.

Sam Gordon & Cindy Dicky were hand in hand on the porch, they had changed out of the formal wear from the funeral. I invited them into the kitchen, "Sam, Cindy what can I do for you? Did we leave something at the dinner or something?"

"No, no.... nothing like that, Jack, we were just out and about a thought we should drop by and be sure yawl didn't need anything, and to see that yawl were ok." Cindy smiled warmly.

"Thanks Cindy, all considering I think we're good."

"Jack, is your mother or Maddie around, I'd like to have a word if I may." Sam interjected.

"Yeah Sam, but they are napping at the moment, this day was pretty rough on them, I just come down from checking on them." I replied.

Sam paused for a second like he wasn't sure if he should say anymore.

"Sam, what's up? I know you were poking around for Mom & Maddie, you can tell me, it's ok." I countered.

"Yeah, ok Jack, well.... I have found some evidence of negligence on the part of the trucking company, and possibly the driver, I'd like to have permission to officially pursue this case, I need to talk to Sherrif Miller in Johnson County to get some more info, but I think there may be charges pending, and we have a possible lawsuit."

"Whoa...wow! Ok so you think they will arrest the driver?"

"I do, but he is expected to be in the hospital for another day, so probably in a couple of days. I have a connection at the hospital, and she told me that she couldn't disclose any details of the condition of the truck driver, but she said I should probably start asking questions. If your Mom or Maddie give me the word, I'll start digging."

"Just do it Sam, you have my permission, find out what happen."

"I think I should at least talk to your Mom, Jack." He worried.

"Sam, my dad is dead, so talking to him is the same as talking to me now, you wouldn't be blowing him this shit if he were here, so don't blow me any, it's my place now. He's dead because of that truck driver, and I need you to do what you do best right now."

"You're right, I'm sorry Jack, I'll get busy."

I noticed Sam glance behind me as he was talking, "You heard him Sam Gordon, do what he says, you go get those people that killed our husbands, make sure that company don't take no more husbands from their family, you hear?" Mom commanded.

"Ok Lucy, but this is a big company, they may be too big for me, maybe...."

Sam was worried he was going to let mom down, but she cut him off as she stepped up nose to nose with him and grabbed the collar of his polo shirt with both hands and gave them a shake, "Sam Gordon! You are my family's lawyer; don't you even think about passing us off on some slick big city ambulance chaser! You're not some run of the mill, two-bit lawyer just because you work in this little po-dunk town! Why do you think my husband kept you on retainer? I'll tell you why, it's because he did his homework and knew you have tried some huge cases back in the day. He knew you were a good lawyer. He knew you came here to settle down after being such a big shot in the city, and he respected you for that. So, we all know you can represent us in this case, and we trust you, dammit! So don't me all the reasons you shouldn't, go show me why you should! Go do what my boy asked you to do, please Sam, we need you, not somebody we don't know or trust." Mom exclaimed.

"Alright Lucy, alright, I wouldn't take this kinda case nowadays, but I'll do it for you and your family." Sam cowered.

Mom leaned into him and pecked him on the cheek, "Thank you Sam."

Cindy was trying not to laugh at the tongue-lashing Mom just gave her boyfriend, I did hear a faint snicker though.

"Come on Mr. big shot lawyer, let's let these folks be. Lucy, if you need anything at all you let me know now." Cindy grinned.

Mom moved to her and gave her a warm hug and a peck on the cheek, "Oh we'll be fine Cindy, just keep Mr. Big Shot in line, ok?"

Sam and Cindy took off as Mom and me waved from the porch. Mom turned into me, hugging me, "Jack, I hope he gets to the bottom of it, from what I heard that company ain't no good.

I kissed the top of Mom's head, "If anyone can get it sorted out, Sam would be the guy, Mom."

Ellie appeared on the porch, "Hey, Addie and I have been back at the pond swimming and sunbathing, do you all want to join us since there are several more hours of sunlight yet?"

"That sounds fun sweetie, but I'm pretty wrung out, why don't we do that in the morning, you can see if the Hamilton boys and some of your other friends want to come." Mom replied.

"Yeah, that would be good too, I'll let them know to bring Benny, if he'll come, Ellie winked and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes at her and said, "Mom you should call Jake and Abby too, they went all out for us today."

"I got a better idea, I need you to drive me to the liquor store if we're having company tomorrow, we can just stop by their house on the way back since it's on the way." She smiled.

I nodded and asked, "Are you going in that thin little robe or you gonna change first?"

She swatted me as I bolted for the bedroom. Mom followed behind me and put on a show on for me. I was setting on the bed sliding some sneakers on and she strutted past me, letting the robe fall from her naked body as she passed. I stared at her perfect, jiggling little butt. I pulled my t-shirt on and just sat and watched her dress. She pulled her skin-tight, ripped and faded hip-hugger blue jeans up her legs.

"Mom, I think you forgot your panties." I smirked.

"Nope, I didn't forget them." She grinned.

The smirk fell from my face as she shimmied her little butt into those jeans. She turned to face me, and my dick instantly started to rise. She snapped and zipped her jeans, and I realized those things were so low cut that they barely concealed her little black bush. Now that they were fastened, her prominent hipbones riding well above the waistline of her jeans were now drawing my eye. I was in awe when my eyes rose up her body. She stood smiling in just her jeans, no top yet and she looked so fucking sexy standing there cupping her big firm tits, smiling seductively at me. I started to rise from the bed, and she grabbed a white top of some kind a ran from the room giggling, "See ya in the truck!"

I shook my head, grinning as I watched her try to slow the bouncing of her boobs as she ran.

Addie almost bumped into me in the hallway, "Hey stud, Ellie told me to invite someone for our little shin dig tomorrow, so guess who's coming." She laughed.

I shrugged, "Beats me, who."

"Well.. I called our favorite little cock hound!"

"Wait... What! No, tell me you didn't invite Sophie!" I yelped.

She belly laughed some more and said, "No, I didn't, I'm just messing with you."

I pushed her up against the wall and tickled the shit out of her until she almost pissed herself. When she regained her composure she said, "I did, however, invite Maggie Finnley though."

"Oh cool, Maggie's always been sweet."

"Oh yeah? Does someone have a thing for black girls?"

"What? No! She has just been nice ever since I've known her." I panicked.

"She certainly has a nice bubble butt and nice big titties too, I think it would be fucking hot to see your pale white ass bouncing up and down between her chocolate brown legs, while her big old titties rolled around on her chest, what do you think?" Addie smirked.

"Knock it off Addie, I just meant she was nice!" I defended.

She giggled and hugged me, "I know stud, just messing with your head. I know that when she shows up in her little bikini tomorrow, you're going to think about her that way now." She giggled.

Mom saved me from the remainder of the phycological warfare Addie was subjecting me to.

"Jackson Jenson! I been out there burning up in that old truck of yours waiting on you! Mom yelled.

"Sorry Mom, I'm coming!"

I got in old Suzie and she sure wasn't kidding, She already had sweat beading in her cleavage and on her forehead. "Sorry Mom, Addie held me up."

"Don't you blame that girl for keeping your Momma waiting, let's get moving and get some air circulating." She frowned.

I wheeled us into the parking lot at the side of The Beer Barn. William Stanley Gunn or "Willy" as we all know him, started sweeping floors as a young 'in and worked his way up to owning the place. He is a friendly older guy and as far as I know he never married. Willy never cared that I was underage, as long as mom or another adult was with me.

I guided mom to the front door with my hand in the small of her back. A bell chimed when we entered. I picked out a couple cases of beer, while mom grabbed several bottles of wine. We had just plopped them on the thick oak counter when the door chimed. When mom looked around me to the door, her face went white. I turned to see Mike Wilson stumbling through the door.

"Stay behind me Mom, it'll be fine."

Mom busied herself paying for the booze as Mike approached, "Lucy I'm damn sorry I didn't pay my respects at the funeral, I just plum lost track of time." He slurred. He started around me to hug mom and I planted my palm in the middle of his chest stopping him in his tracks.

"Oh hey, little Jack, I was just gonna give your momma a hug of support." Slurring again.

"Fat chance, Mike, she's had enough support from you to last a lifetime." I scowled.

While I was talking to Mike, Mom slid past me to go to the truck.

"Ok, ok Jack, hey I was about to return your Daddy's truck a while ago, but it didn't start, and I got a little thirsty, I'll tinker a bit and get it to you all in a jiffy." He smiled.

"Don't bother Mike, I'll have Dugger pick it up and get it going, just leave the keys in it."

"Well.. it wouldn't be any trouble, but if that's what you wanna do then fine by me, I'll help you carry your beer to the truck and just give my regards to your momma."

I stepped up into his face and heard Willy behind me. "Easy son, he ain't worth it."

"Let me spell it out for you real clear Mike, You stay away from my Mom and the Gentry's too. We don't need your kind of company. Mom doesn't want your regards, and neither do the Gentries. I'm telling you to back off!"

"If your daddy seen the way you're talking to me you'd be in a mess of trouble, he was my friend."

"If my daddy seen how you were treating my mother, he'd done beat your ass by now, if you keep it up, I'll beat your ass!"

"Ok tough guy, I'll go for now, but you can't be around all the time, you just wait!"

He barely got that last word out before I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the wall, knocking his hat off. "You just threatened my mother you drunken piece of shit!"

I drew my hand back to beat him silly and Willy moved at lighting speed up behind me preventing me from breaking his face. "Enough son! Mike get your ass outta here before I change my mind and let him kill you dead!" He yelled.

I still had him pinned and Willy nodded at me just as mom peeked back in the door.

"No Jack! Turn him loose!" She yelled.

I looked from mom back to Mike, he was shaking, and eyes were bugging out and his lips were turning blue, I squeezed harder, and he croaked. Willy still had my wrist and was leaning into me, "Listen to your Momma, son."

"He threatened my family!"

"He ain't nothing but an old drunk, he ain't nobody." Willy whispered.

"Mike, I swear on my Daddy's grave, if you ever touch my family, or even talk to them..... if you see any of us on the street, you better turn the other way! If I catch you anywhere near them, Mike, They will never find the bones! Do you hear me?" I yelled. He was struggling to stay conscience at this point.

"Jack, turn him loose baby, come on, turn him loose and let's get out of here. Mom begged.

At once, I let go and he dropped to the floor, gasping for air. I stood over him hoping he would make a move. Willy put the two cases of beer in my arms and nudged me to the door. I was stepping on to the porch when Mike yelled, "I'm calling the sheriff! You assaulted me!

I started to set the beer down when I heard a crunch. Old Willy had had enough, I guess. He hauled off and broke old Mike's nose. I smiled and stepped on out, as Willy drug him out to the porch, "You go on now son, I got this mess. Get your Momma home safe and sound, ya hear?"

I nodded to Willy and loaded the beer into the truck. I smiled as I passed an unconscious Mike.

I pulled out on to the road and Mom scooted close to me in the seat, "Baby, I don't want you fighting. He's just an old drunk, the accident turned him into what he is."

"I don't care why he is what he is, mom. He threatened you; I can't let that be. Drunk or not Mom, he ain't right in the head, I can feel it, he's evil Mom and I should have throttled him while I had the chance."

"A drunk is a drunk, Jack. Let's go on home, you're too upset to go by Jake & Abby's. I'll call them when I get home."

"Sorry Mom, but I can't let him get by with that shit, Dad wouldn't let it fly and I ain't either. When I saw the look on your face as you spotted him, it filled me with rage, Mom. I'd never seen that look of terror on your face before, and I knew I never wanted to see it again."

"I know baby, let's just go home and forget about that nasty man."

I pulled in the circle drive and coasted old Suzie to a stop. Mom grabbed my arm before I could exit the truck, "Thank you, Baby, for protecting me, but please don't go looking for him, I know your angry, but I don't want you in trouble Jack. You're the man of this house now. We need you; we're counting on you to do what's best for us. You have to think clearly baby, don't run off in a fit of rage and do something stupid that jeopardizes all of our future, ok? You have to know baby, I can't make it without you, if something took you away from me Jack, I can't do it, I'm not strong enough." She sniffled.

I pulled her into my lap to straddle me. "Don't cry mom, I don't ever want to make you cry. I promise, I'll be careful, I'll keep my wits, I'm not going anywhere Mom, Me and you are gonna grow old together, Ok?"

She nodded vigorously, lip quivering trying not to cry and buried her face in my neck. I held her tight trying to reassure her everything would be fine. Ellie came out to the truck to see why we hadn't come in yet.

"What happened Jack, why is she upset?"

"Mike"

Her pretty little brow furrowed, "Come on Lucy, let's go inside and get a glass of wine and we can talk." She got mom in the house, and I followed. Addie was on the couch watching TV as I passed. "What's wrong Jack?"

"I'm going to put this beer up and then take Buc for a ride, come with me, I need to talk."

"I'll change and meet you in the barn."

After unloading the booze, I found Addie in the barn saddling up Buc. I stopped and leaned on the door, watching her talk softly to old Buc as she got him ready. It dawned on me that being around my girls had a natural calming effect on me. I don't know if it's there loving nature or their beauty or what, but I always felt better around them. It's like they can sense when I'm troubled and know just what to do. Addie had a red bandanna tied up in her hair, she had this white low cut peasant top on and her incredibly holy blue jeans. I came up behind her and kissed her neck, "Thank you sweetheart." I whispered.

"You're welcome handsome, I need to saddle Daisy and I'll be ready."

"I was really hoping you'd ride double with me." I smiled.

"How very economical of you, that's a pretty good idea."

We rode out to the woods, Addie in the saddle and me riding hump. I wrapped my arms around her belly and laid my head on her shoulder, enjoying the touch. We rode in silence until she pulled Buc to a stop under an old willow tree. I looked up and she nodded for me to dismount. I helped her out of the saddle, and she took my hand and led me to the trunk of the willow. She pushed me down onto the soft grass and crawled up into the crook of my arm and held me.

"We ran into Mike at the Beer Barn." Her head came off my shoulder in alarm as she looked at my face.

"What happened?"

"Addie that dude ain't right in the head, he's wired wrong or something, I saw evil in his eyes today."

"He was Daddy's friend; how could that be Jack?"

"I don't know, maybe that accident broke him or something. He threatened Mom, Addie. He said he would back off for now but warned me that I couldn't be around all the time."

"Jesus Jack, what did you do?"

"I damn neared throttled him, if old Willy hadn't stopped me, and Mom too, I guess. I don't want any of you around him, he's no good. I've never seen Mom that terrified in my whole life, Addie. She turned white as a ghost when she seen him. I've never been that mad before and it only took seconds for me to get there, hell, I'm getting mad again just talking about it."

"Wow, I can't believe he did that, I've been around him some and he seemed nice. Maybe you're right and the accident messed him all up in the head."

"Maybe so, I don't know. We should get back; Dad's truck won't start, and Mike wanted to fix it and bring it to the house. I told him to leave it be and I would have Dugger pick it up. I need to call Dugger."

"Ok baby, let's go."

We rode back at a slow pace; I was in a better mood by the time we reached the barn. I sent Addie on to the house and unsaddled Buc. When I got in the house I called Dugger, he was happy to go by and get the truck. Mom came to the living room and hugged me, "You feel better now baby?"

"Yeah, Mom I'm ok. I just called Dugger, he's going to pick up Dad's truck for us, It wouldn't be good if I went and got it." I said holding Mom's embrace.

"Ok, but put that truck somewhere out of sight, when we were at Mike's, the sight of it just tore me up, I don't care to ever see that thing again, to be honest."

I thought about that for a minute and asked, "Mom, maybe we should just trade it off on another truck. We do need a truck; old Suzie won't hold up if she's the primary farm truck."

"That's fine Baby, I don't care, do what you think's best." She said as she pecked my lips. Mom went back to the kitchen while I called Dugger back.

"Dugger, hey!, change of plans. When you get the truck fixed, can you take it to the dealership? Too many memories, I think I'll just trade it for something different."

"No problem Jack, I'll let you know when it's delivered."

Dugger replied.

Ellie came into the kitchen smiling and wrapped me in a hug, "Hi honey, I thought I would pull something from the fridge, that Abby made, and heat it up. Are you hungry?"

She was wearing a tight belly shirt and a pair of leggings that looked like a second set of skin. I kissed her full lips and squeezed her butt cheeks, "I would love something to eat sweetheart."

"Maybe after we can snuggle on the couch and catch a movie."