Ellie Forever Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds perfect, but I need to tend to the animals after we eat, then I would love snuggling with you."

"Good!, then it's a date!" She chirped.

We ate a delicious meal that Abby prepared, and I started for the Gentry ranch."

I stepped onto the porch and Maddie was sitting on the swing, "Hey handsome! Where are you off to?"

"Headed over to your place to handle the cattle."

She stared at me for a moment, contemplating something, and then said, "Hold up a minute, I'm coming to help, I just need to slide some pants and boots on."

It was then that I noticed that Maddie had been sitting in the swing in just a tank top and a sexy little pair of lacy boy short panties, "Whoa there pretty girl, somebody's gonna have a hell of a crash if they come down this road and spy you in your tiny little unmentionables." I teased.

"Eh, I can see them before they would ever see me." She casually dismissed.

I just shook my head, but my smile turned to a frown when I thought about her helping me. She hadn't been to her house since the accident. I sat down on the swing beside her and put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her into me.

"What's on your mind?" She asked.

"Welp, I was just thinking....... You haven't been home since the accident....... Wasn't sure if you were up to that yet."

"I gotta go at some point, I think I'm ready. It's very sweet of you to worry though." She placed a hand on my bare chest and kissed my neck. "Besides, I don't plan on going in the house today, I'll do that when the girls are with me. I'll just help you in the barn today."

I heard a big truck come roaring down the road and it took Maddie a second or two to register. She gave a squeak and jumped to her feet, as she scampered to the door, I grabbed the back of her panties to pull them down, and the delicate lacy material tore in my grasp. She squealed and swatted my hand away. I laughed so hard I had to stop before I toppled over, the seam on her left hip gave way and the back of her panties flopped open, exposing her tight little ass in its entirety. She shuffled to the door as the truck blew its horn in appreciation. When we were both inside, she turned blushing profusely and pounded my chest with both hands, "You little shit, you just show that guy my butt!"

Still chuckling I said, "Don't be upset, you just made that guy's day, it ain't every day you get to see such tight little butt along the road."

She turned and ran toward my room to change, and I followed. She was in the process of peeling the ruined panties down when I entered the room. "You ruined my favorite panties, you ass." She complained.

I wrapped her in a hug from behind and said, "I'm sorry pretty girl, I promise, I will buy you new ones, ok?"

"Damn right you will, and those were expensive, I bought them online."

"We'll get on the laptop soon and pick you out some more."

I gave her boobs a squeeze and patted her ass and told her I would be waiting in the truck.

My eyes bugged when she walked out on the porch minutes later wearing a pair of faded jeans and her yellow bikini top. She strutted out to old Suzie topped off with low heeled cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. She slid in next to me with a shit eating grin on her face, knowing what affect she has on me. She kissed my ear and whispered, "What's the matter Stud....... A cat got your tongue?"

"Nope........ but when we get to that old barn........this tongue is gonna get your cat!"

She was still giggling as I pulled up to her barn. She got out and ran inside with me right on her heels. I grabbed her from behind and pulled her back into me kissing her neck and shoulders. She tried to get away half-heartedly, but I knew she loved the attention. I reached under her voluminous tits and peeled the cups of her bikini up, exposing her heart-stopping breasts. I pushed them together and squeezed them as I continued to assault her neck. She giggled and squirmed under my touch. I slid my hands down and popped the button on her jeans and pulled the zipper down, opening her fly wide. My right-hand snaked into her jeans and rubbed her little pussy, while my left continued to squeeze her boob. Her resistance stopped at first contact in her pants. When I thought I had created enough moisture in her pussy, I peeled her pants down to the top of her boots. On my way back up to stand, I caught a whiff of her arousal. I spun her and picked her up, seating her on the edge of the tack box. She squealed again when she caught onto my intentions. I lifted her legs that were still tethered by her jeans, at the calves. Prying her knees apart I hooked her jeans behind my head and licked from her puckered little asshole, slowly up through her wet pussy lips, to her clit. She moaned in response and grabbed my hair in both hands. I started my assault on her pussy relentlessly. I sucked in her lips, nibbled her clit and shoved my tongue and fingers inside her over and over. She was moaning louder now, but I wasn't hearing the normal sailor talk that I was accustomed to, so I doubled down. I pulled my face back long enough to shove my thumb in her pussy and then I dove my face a little lower and aggressively licked at her tiny, puckered ring. That got the desired affect! "Oh........ shit.......you're......... a dirty......... little...........fucker!" A tremor when through her body and she groaned, "Mmmmm......... fuck......... that's it....... Lick my ass baby, that feels so........ amazing, it's, awwwww...... making my pussy so........ wet and........ tingly." I plunged my thumb in and out of her pussy a few more times and her hips started bouncing and her legs shook.

"Oh... oh... oh... God... cumming!" She groaned.

I held on for dear life until her orgasm washed away. I flopped her legs from my neck and stood, licking her gurl cum from my fingers as she recovered. Once I was satisfied my digits were clean, I pulled her jeans most of the way up her legs, then eased her to her unsteady feet, so I could pull her pants up the rest of the way. I zipped and buttoned her jeans and set her back up on the tack box, and kissed her ear like she did to me in the truck and said, "What's the matter pretty girl? Tongue get your cat?" I turned with a grin and got busy with the chores, leaving her panting on the tack box. It took Maddie 20 minutes to regain her composure enough to be productive helping with the cattle. Once finished she slipped in next to me in the truck and molded her body against mine as I drove home. She was smiling and caressing me until I got old Suzie parked.

"Wait up, Stud, it my turn to return the wonderful thing you did for me in the barn."

"I didn't do that with any expectations Maddie. I did it because I wanted to make you feel good, and because I love you. It makes me happy to make you happy. If I let you reciprocate right now, I'm gonna have this hot little blonde pissed off because I didn't show for cuddle time." I winked.

"Ok you little pussy hound, go cuddle with your hot little blonde. I guess I'll have to find your mother then." She smirked.

"Now, now, no need to play dirty, besides I still have work to do here." I countered.

After finishing the chores, I found Mom in our room, reading on the bed. She smiled as I approached the bed, "There's my cowboy."

I leaned down and kissed her, "Hey lady, I'm all sweaty, I'm grabbing a shower, want to scrub my back?"

"I would love to scrub your back and some other things too, as a matter of fact, but if I do, there will be a mighty upset sweet little blonde girl pissed off at me, and I can't have that, now can I?"

"Good point!" I showered and drug some boxers up my legs and gave Mom another kiss and went to the couch to find Ellie. In her absence, I decided I would just sit and wait. I was flipping through channels when she sauntered in the room in her silky little robe. She smiled and relieved me of the remote and stood between me and the TV searching for a movie. Her butt was about a foot from me, and I reached out and slid my hand under her robe and into her little thigh gap. I caressed and softly squeezed her inner thigh until she found her movie. I was laying back on the couch, my head resting on the arm of the couch, and she put her knee between my thighs and opened her robe as she lowered herself onto my chest. She held her robe open so that when she laid on my chest, her warm soft boobs were skin to skin with me.

"Mmmmm, I love your big warm boobies on my chest." I sighed.

She just smiled and laid her head on my shoulder as the lapels of her robe fell to cover her nakedness, and snuggled in, watching her show. I wasn't really paying much attention to the TV; I was looking down the length of her body and caressing her back.

"Mmmmm that feels good baby." She moaned. Her robe had ridden up after a while, and her little butt cheeks came into view. I moved a hand down further and lightly scratched at the exposed skin. I could see goose bumps appear there and she shimmied her hips a second. My hands grew tired after a while and slowed to a stop, one on her butt and one on her back. I was awakened sometime later with Ellie still on my chest, Maddie was shaking Ellie's shoulder to rouse her.

"Hey, it's late sweetheart, you should go to bed." Maddie whispered.

Ellie pushed herself from my chest and straddled my waist. I caught a glimpse of her wonderful breasts before she pulled her robe over them. I sat up and hugged her and pecked her lips, "Goodnight beautiful."

"Night baby." She smiled.

I followed her and Maddie up the stairs, I seen Mom already in bed in my old room, so I went in and kissed her goodnight, and then Maddie. When I entered the master bedroom I heard the shower shut off. Figuring Addie would be out soon, I stripped down naked and crawled into bed. I was so sleepy; I was starting to doze off when Addie came in. She looked so beautiful walking toward me in just a pair of panties and smiling, my dick took notice and began to react, I pulled the covers back so she could slide in bed, and she cuddled right into me.

I reached for her panties and said, "I think you might be overdressed."

She stopped the progress of my hand and whispered, "I'm sorry sweetheart, my monthly is started, I'll go get Ellie if you want."

"No way, I want you to stay with me tonight even if it is just cuddling, you're my girl." I smiled.

"Yeah?"

She reached down a felt my boner and whispered in my ear and said, "I may not be able to make love but I'm definitely sucking your dick, no man of mine is going to sleep with a stiffy."

Addie slid down my body and I said, "Come up here, you don't owe me anything. I'd love to just cuddle and fall asleep with you in my arms."

"I'll do that right after I swallow the content of your balls, stud." She winked.

I just chuckled as I lay back and laced my fingers behind my head. She nudged my knees apart and planted her hands in the mattress and started kissing the front of my hipbones, her kisses drifted to my lower abdomen. My cock grazed her cheek as she kissed down the inside of my thigh. She continued to use the no hands approach as she sucked and licked my nutsack. She was driving me crazy for the longest time when suddenly she stopped and kissed her way back up my chest to lay a smoldering kiss on me. I unlaced the fingers from my head and latched onto her little firm butt cheeks and returned her kiss aggressively.

"Did you like that baby; do you want me to keep going? You have to tell me."

"Fuck, Addie, keep going."

"You have to tell me Jack, I need to hear it."

"Don't stop Addie, it feels so good, and you're so fucking sexy."

"Just tell me baby, say it, tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it for you."

I grabbed a handful of her pretty auburn hair and started guiding her back to my cock.

"Addie.....suck my dick...... make me cum in your mouth...... swallow it." I groaned.

She turned her face from mine, laid her cheek on my chest and descended toward my cock. I felt the crown touch her lips and then she engulfed just the head inside her warm wet mouth.

"Oh......shit...... that's feels so amazing baby." I moaned.

Her lips tightened around my girth, her head bobbing just on the crown.

"Oh my God, yes baby, that's it, suck my big dick. You're so fucking good at that, it feels amazing."

She hummed around me and picked up speed for a minute, then popped off of me, "Mmmmm I love sucking your cock, you're so sexy, I'll suck it anytime you want baby, I'm so fucking horny." She growled.

I pushed her head back down and she swallowed half my length and bobbed furiously.

"O-o-o-o-oh God Addie, Mmmmm" I whined.

She let me fall from her mouth again, "I'm addicted, baby, I've been thinking about this all day. Grab my hair baby and fuck my mouth." She groaned.

I grabbed two fistfuls of hair and drove half of myself in her mouth and slowly started fucking her face.

She reached under me and squeezed my ass cheeks, "Mmmmm."

"I'm gonna fill your dirty little mouth with cum Addie." I whispered.

That made her tongue dance under my dick and elicited and loud growl from her throat. Suddenly she pulled away from me and crawled from the bed, leaving me in dismay. She reached for me and tugged me off the bed.

"Addie, I need you." I groaned.

She got back on the bed and spun so she was on her back, her long beautiful hair fell toward the floor as her head tipped over the side of the bed. I was now standing by the bed with an epic boner looking at her up-side-down face.

"Fuck my throat, Jack." She said just before opening her mouth wide.

I stepped to the side of the bed and leaned over her, planting my hands on either side of her boobs, She reached out and gripped me and guided me to her warm, wet mouth again. Once she had the head in she grabbed my ass and slowly forced my length in her. I took a couple of exploratory thrusts, gaging how much I could feed her. She pulled harder at my ass until my balls bumped her forehead. I groaned at the new sensations, and she hummed around me once again. I stretched out one hand and rubbed her little pussy through her panties and began tweaking one nipple, while nibbling the other one. I began to slowly stroke in and out of her mouth and her moans got a lot louder and her body began to writhe. I pulled back to give her some air and she pulled me back into her all the way to the root, showing me, she could, and wanted to take it all. It didn't take much time for me to reach the edge, I moved my hands next to her hips and stretched out over her, focusing on the pleasure her mouth was giving me. I picked up speed and shortened my strokes, "God Addie, I have to come soon..... Addison, I'm cumming in your throat...." I gurgled. My cock jerked inside her mouth as my balls bounced off her forehead and sent multiple ropes directly down her throat. Her nails dug into my ass, feeling them flex in time with the ropes of cum I was feeding her. The intensity of my orgasm caused me to slump on her belly for a second, I felt an urgent tap on my left ass cheek and immediately pulled myself from her mouth. She gasped and drew in deep breaths like she had ran a marathon. I laid on the bed and turned her and pulled her onto my chest, "Thank you baby, that was so amazing, I love you. I want to take you to the shower, If I fuck you in there it will save the mess." I whispered to her.

"No baby, I already came, just hold me, let's sleep." She mumbled.

"Whoa.... Wait.... You came?"

"Sleep now, talk tomorrow." She threw a leg over mine and nuzzled her nose into my neck and went limp and silent. I laid there cradling my girl until sleep claimed me. I was awakened in the morning with a warm, wet mouth enveloping my morning wood. Without looking I reached down and slid my fingers through her hair cradling her head in place. When I peeked down, I was surprised to see blonde hair, "Oh God Ellie, that feels good, where is your sister."

She let me fall from her mouth, "Shower."

Quickly slurping me back where she wanted me, she sped her pace. Minutes later she pulled me from her mouth and straddled my hips, smiling down at me. "Good morning, lover."

"Morning beautiful, and what do I owe the pleasure this morning?"

She pulled the long t-shirt over her head and her big bouncy boobs made an appearance, wobbling to a stop.

"Addie felt bad that you didn't get any pussy last night, she woke me up this morning to come and correct that error, so you're probably getting laid a lot today."

"Sweetheart, you don't owe me a thing, I don't have to get laid every day, I'm a big boy, I can go without, you should never feel obligated to have sex with me."

"Oh sweetie, nobody feels obligated, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be. We have a different perspective baby. There are three women, soon to be four, if my hunch is correct, that crave sex with you. Plus, there is no reason in the world why at least one of us wouldn't suck your dick or fuck you daily. Baby, we are doing what we want to do, not what we have to do, that is unless you're telling me that you're getting too much pussy. Do you want us to back off honey?" She smirked as she rubbed my chest.

"Hell no! I don't want any of you to stop, but it will be just three of you, not that I'm complaining, mind you. I think Mom has too much apprehension with being with me, It's a Mother/Son thing to her." I said as I reached for her lovely breasts.

She just laughed and raised her hips and deposited my cock right up her tight little pussy. She leaned down and made out with me, her hips staying motionless. "Don't count on that Jack, your mother loves you beyond just a son, and she'll settle her mind soon. That's going to add one more philly to your stable. Speaking of your stable, it'll soon be time to breed this philly, I'm just waiting on my stallion to say the word, and all my pills go into the trash." She smiled as she sat up straight and ground herself down on me."

My eyes went wide, "I... I...think maybe we should talk to the others, don't you?"

"Not until we decide when honey, the subject of you and me making babies is our decision and ours alone."

"Shouldn't we be married first?"

"If that's important to you, fine, but it's not to me. I know who my man is, I don't need a paper to tell me."

"I guess it ain't a huge deal to me, but I do want to marry you."

She exaggerated her gyrations, "So.... Are you asking?" She asked with an arched eyebrow and a smile.

"I... well.... I should have a ring.... And take you somewhere nice....."

"Why? Do you think that will make a difference? Will it make it last forever? If you want all that, then that's what we will do. You should know that all I want is you and your babies. If you want to be married first that's ok."

"Well.... Since you put it that way...... Elouise Addison Gentry, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?"

"Oh, yes Jackson Jefferson Jansen, I very much want to be your wife, we are gonna make lots of pretty little babies together, and grow old together, watching our babies take this world by storm." She planted her palms on my chest and jarred a tear from her eye that fell to my chest. I pulled her into a kiss as she undulated her hips.

She slowly rode me until we could both hold out no longer, when she started shuddering, it shoved me over the cliff, and I filled her full.

We rested for several minutes when she raised her head from my neck and kissed me.

"When should we marry?" I asked.

"Can you find a preacher today?"

I chuckled, "Don't know about all that, but I'll get hunting one down if you want."

"How about tomorrow you go find us some pretty rings and leave the rest to me."

"We have lots of company tomorrow, remember, maybe the next day?" I countered and kissed her puffy little lips.

She rolled her eyes in mock annoyance and pulled her hips from mine, "You smell like pussy, let's hit the shower and I'll let you scrub my back." She winked.