Ellie Forever Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok Jack, I'm choosing to take it as a compliment."

"It certainly is a compliment, Maggs, I would never aim to disrespect you."

"I know that Jack." She turned to walk back toward the crowd assembled on our little beach and I watched her dark little ass switch back and forth a few times when she abruptly turned back to me. Her smirk returned as she shook her head and stepped up to me again.

"Not sure how to take catching you two times back-to-back."

"Look Maggs, you're very pretty and I'm sorry please don't be offended, I promise you, it's a compliment. I just appreciate beautiful women and I don't mean to come off creepy, but seriously, that bikini is smokin and you gotta know you're gonna turn heads in that thing and really at the end of the day, I'm just being a man."

"You think I'm pretty in this bikini?"

"Come on Maggs! You don't need to fish for compliments, that bikini doesn't have much to do with you being pretty. You know you're a little hottie, don't be jerkin my chain here."

Her eyebrows were up, and an open-mouthed smile appeared on her face. The contrast of her pretty white teeth and her skin captivated me. She just stared at me in either dis-belief in what I just said or stunned at the audacity of me speaking to her face that way, I wasn't sure. I sat her down at the table and moved to the other side and sat across from her.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you just said that to my face!"

"Maggs, don't be upset, I'm sorry I offended you."

She laughed right at my face, "I'm not offended or upset, but I'm hearing through the grapevine that you and Ellie or Addie are an item now and also you have never said more than ten words to me the whole time we grew up together, so to get all of that out of you in a matter of a couple of minutes was a bit surprising. So, is it Ellie or Addie and how do you think they would feel about your remarks?"

I paused and tried to come up with a response that wouldn't freak her out but was saved when Ellie plopped down beside me and kissed my cheek.

"Both of us is the answer to your question!" Ellie proclaimed.

I watched Maggie's face go blank, and then turned to Ellie, she was grinning proudly at Maggie. I looked back to Maggie and though Oh shit, she's freaking out.

"Wait... what.... Both? As in he is..... dating...."

"Yep! Both of us, as in, we are both his girlfriends." Ellie clarified.

"Whoa... does Maddie and Lucy know, how does that even work?"

"Look Maggs, everyone always thought Jack and I would be together, there's no big surprise there, right, but when our fathers passed it kind of propelled us together. I had been trying to get Jack's attention for a few years now, and you know me, and Addie are close right? So, I got to talking to Addie about my feelings for Jack and the fact that the big doofus was terrible at reading my signals. Addie then told me about her feelings for Jack but never wanted to say anything because she's no man and picked up the signals that I was throwing down for the cave man here. We also figured out that said caveman had feelings for us too, but was totally inept at reading his own feelings, let alone ours. We embarked on a campaign to get his attention in ways that even a baboon could figure out in short order." Ellie explained and pecked me on the cheek.

"Hey! Wait a second! What do you mean caveman? Nobody with slide rule, abacus or a sexton, could have deduced that out the crazy shit you two were pulling." I retorted.

Ellie and Maggie both giggled at that.

"It's ok baby, we love our little caveman, and seriously Jack, we practically ran around naked most of the last year, you still would have your head up your butt if I hadn't taken charge out of desperation in the barn that day."

"Oh my gosh Ellie, what happen in the barn?" Maggie asked.

"Well one day we were working in the barn, and he decided to be a bully, tried to throw me in the water trough. I took the opportunity to use that to my advantage. So, he was about to toss me in and I made a deal with him that if he stopped I would get my boobs out. You should have seen the look on his face, he was trying to process what I was saying, half the blood in his body had been in his dick all day, due to the holey skintight jeans and the tank top. No way he could think clearly, so my plan worked, it kept me out of the trough and advanced my mission to get him to see me as a woman and not his buddy." Ellie explained.

Maggie giggled and said, "So that's how Mr. Shy became Mr. Confident..."

At that point Addie walked up and climbed into my lap and kissed me. I glanced to Maggie to gage her reaction, her brows were up again, and she said, "Well, I guess Mr. Shy is gone for good, hello Mr. Confident! So Addie, Ellie just explained the relationship somewhat, but how did you come into it?"

"Pretty simple really, Ellie and I have no secrets between us, it's always been that way, right Sis?"

Ellie winked and nodded.

"So, we have been trying to get his attention to make a move, but he's pretty dense when it comes to that stuff, but as time went on, I developed feelings of my own and it was no secret that Ellie was head over heels. We talked a lot about it and knew that eventually if one of us was with him the other one would slide into resentment. We love each other enough and knew that Jack had enough love to share us. It did take a little persuasion to get him on board, he was super worried that jealousy would be an issue." Addie explained.

"I'm very excited for all of you guys! I'm also very curious.... You don't have to answer but have you two... um....."

Ellie cut her off, "We've been friends a long time Maggs, so I trust you and love you and know this won't turn into the latest gossip..... "

"Absolutely! I don't ask for those reasons, hell, you three are the only ones I trust in this hillbilly paradise! I'm asking because I'm happy for you and curious how it works and if I'm being honest...... it's very hot!" She blushed.

Ellie laughed and said, "Ok, ok, I get it, so after the episode in the barn, we ended up at Jack and Lucy's. It was just the three of us, Lucy was with Mom. We decided to watch a movie and since Lucy has the biggest bed.... We watched it from there. Addie picked out the steamiest movie she could find, it started out with a very hot and graphic sex scene. He was very.... Shall I say, "uncomfortable" down below, because Addie and I were snuggled up all over him. Long story short, Addie made an excuse to leave so I could finally just come right out and explain things to the neanderthal here. I spelled out my feelings and one thing led to another until we made love. Then after the nap that ensued, I explained about Addie."

"So.... Was..... it good?" Maggie asked sheepishly.

My brows shot up and it was funny, I looked to the girls, and both had an eyebrow arched.

"Very!" Ellie said matter of factly.

"So, then what.... Addie, you...... came back?"

"Oh lord no, not do anything with Jack, I did come back to let them know they should break it up, Lucy would be back soon." Addie replied.

"Then you.... And.... Jack haven't?" Maggie pried.

"Oh yeah sure.... We have, I waited until the next morning and lured him to the barn, he made love to me in the back of his truck."

"Oh my gosh..... and....."

"It was the single most wonderful thing that ever happened to me, I had wait a day before our repeat performance, because old Mr. Ed here, worked my little kitty over pretty good, it being my first time and all." Addie grinned at me.

I was blushing profusely, and the girls were all squealing in laughter.

"Hello! You know I'm sitting right here."

Ellie leaned in and kissed my ear, "Aw, you're embarrassed, that's so cute."

"Believe me stud, you got nothing to be embarrassed about." Addie threw in.

"I can't believe there is no jealousy!" Maggie said.

"Nope! None, remember, he's a teenager with hormones running the show, and I'm grateful Ellie occupied him the next day after he wrecked me. It will be a blessing to share him in that regard. Funny thing is though, he is still shy until you get him alone." Addie smirked.

"It all makes since now! I came over to get a drink earlier and let's just say he was very appreciative of my bikini but got all quiet when I called him on it. Then we started talking and he turned into Casanova and openly flirted to the point I was blushing and believe me black girls don't blush easy." Maggie giggled.

"Oh, hell Maggs, you know you started all that, I was just trying to keep up, you got back what you gave, and you know it, (I reached out and put my hand over hers and winked) besides it wasn't the bikini that I was admiring so much..." I smiled.

She jerked her hand away laughing. "See! I told you! Whoa, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you, I think!" Maggie exclaimed.

"You better! Because he'll be keeping an eye on you!" Addie chuckled.

"Doesn't that bother you two?"

Ellie went first, "No not really, he's mostly bullshitting anyway, but I think I speak for Addie when I say this, but, Addie and I were virgins until we unleashed the beast here, and I'm a one man women, so no other man will get my body, but Addie is right, he runs on hormones and hard-ons, and we want him happy and satisfied, so if it takes more than us then we could explore those options together and figure it out. Addie may or may not want to share another aspect of that concerning just her."

"And.... That would be...?"

"Well, I've discovered a whole lot about myself here recently. One of those things are that it kinda revs my motor to see other women hitting on him, like at the tailor the other day. You remember Sophie Bakersfield, right? (Maggie nodded) so, I took Jack there to get measured for a suit. Sophie was obviously attracted to Jack, but I was kind of shocked when she started openly flirting with him right in front of me when she knew we were seeing each other. It actually got me hot enough that I considered letting her for a minute but realized that was unfair to the others."

When I heard Addie refer to the others, I froze for a minute. It wasn't meant to be out that I had been intimate with Maddie or had anything other than a mother/son relationship with Mom. Maggs was quick to pick up on it, "Wait, what do you mean "The others"? is there more women or you meant Ellie?" She inquired.

"Oh, no, I'm meant just Sis, at least for now anyway..." Wiggling her eyebrows.

There was an internal sigh of relief between me and Ellie, I was grateful for Addie's quick and witty comeback, it seemed to put that scary scenario to rest. It did bring into sharp focus in my mind that we should be more careful to shield that from the public. My relationship with Maddie, although not illegal, would certainly raise some eyebrows and possibly be detrimental to our standing in the community. Mom, was a whole other issue, having legalities associated with it.

Maggie swatted at Addie's arm, "Wow, you are something else aren't you Addie Gentry! And you said, "I considered letting her" letting her what?"

"Well..... she was basically almost begging to at least suck his dick, if not just out right fuck him..... I didn't really consider her fucking him, but for a second a blow job was on the table. Not sure why that got me lathered up, but it did." Addie shrugged.

Maggie squealed in laughter again in disbelief.

I stood forcing Addie from my lap, giving her a kiss and a pat on the ass, then turning to kiss Ellie, I announced that I was replacing my empty beer and going to mingle. I retrieved another beer from the cooler and Ellie intercepted me before I could head to the beach. She stepped into my path and wrapped me in a hug, grabbing my ass and giving it a squeeze pulling me into her, "Do you think maybe you could fix me up one of those drinks that you fixed Maggie? It looks almost as yummy as you do right now." She smiled.

"Anything for my girl." I grinned, patting the exposed part of her as cheek with my free hand.

I stooped to the cooler once again to get her drink and Abby approached the shelter, water cascading of her body like some swimsuit photo shoot. That miniscule bikini doing little to tame the bobble and sway of her big tits. "Hey Jack! Can I get one too please?" she said as she sat down at the table next to the cooler.

"Coming right up!" I chirped.

Abby started talking to the girls and my eyes immediately scanned her tantalizing body. Her bikini was too tiny to hide the previous tan lines so that left a pale white edge all around her boobs apparently in the shape of another bikini she owned. I quickly and surreptitiously, scanned her lower half and found similar tan lines around her bottoms, which was thrilling considering she was now wearing a thong. There was an enormous amount of pale skin above the front of her thong, It's seemed like if you were to tug it down a fraction of an inch, it would expose the top of her slit. That got me thinking about her having to trim her "Kitty" and I surmised that there would have to be little to no bush left in order to pass public scrutiny. I scanned back up and noticed her nipples were fat and stubby and protruding obscenely. The top was tight enough that the outline of her quarter-sized areolas was visible, with that slight crinkle they get when cold or excited. That in turn got the blood rushing south to my less scrupled head. I wordlessly sat her drink before her and started on Ellie's.

I hadn't realized that the beer cooler was very low, apparently I hadn't noticed the others were heavily indulging, seems like the mingling would have to wait while a made a beer run to the house. I pecked Ellie on the cheek and rubbed a couple small circles in her back as I handed her the drink.

"I'm hauling a cooler to the house for more beer." I told nobody in particular.

Maggie quickly stood with drink in hand, "I call shot gun, I need to visit the ladies room."

I grinned and nodded already clutching the cooler. Maggie paused as she pretty much drained her margarita in one long chug, followed by an unexpected and unlady- like belch. Blushing and giggling through and apology she quickly fell in step behind me.

I heard Addie speaking to Maggie as she passed by, "Hey now listen girl, remember no molesting my man unless I'm there, ok?" She grinned.

""Addie! Oh my gosh!.... Stop! You know I would stick to the girl code, no way I'm gonna poach on someone else's turf!" Maggie playfully swatted at Addie, as she moved to catch up with me.

"Maggs! Hang on I want to talk a minute." Addie yelled.

"I need to pee really bad!" She hissed.

"Give me a minute, Jack can wait at the truck." Addie begged.

Maggie sighed and turned back to Addie. I nodded, confirming I would wait at the truck and moved on. I waited for like 15 minutes before a very timid Maggie hopped in the truck.

"Sorry Jack, your crazy girlfriend kept me so long."

"Which crazy girlfriend?" I snorted.

"The craziest one!" She replied.

I chuckled and threw old Suzie in gear. We pulled up to the porch and Maggie did the pee dance all the way in. I grabbed the cooler and went to the garage fridge to fill it back up again. After I got it loaded in the truck, I wondered what was keeping Maggie, so I went in search of her in the house. I didn't see her in the main part of the house so I decided I would go upstairs and take a piss and search along the way. I didn't find her on my route to the bathroom, so I took a piss, I was washing my hands when I caught movement in the mirror. Maggie was in the doorway just staring.

"Hey Maggs, there you are!"

"I was... waiting..... um... I mean..... I wanted to talk a minute..... if you can, I'll wait in the bedroom." She stammered.

"Sure! Be out in a minute." I chirped.

Call me paranoid, but my mind panicked and wondered if she was disgusted with our earlier conversation and was gonna give me an earful and rat half my family out. I entered the bedroom, Maggs was sitting on the corner of the bed, hands on her knees staring at her toes, which actually caught my eye, they were painted a pretty pastel blue color; the contrast between her dark skin and her brightly painted toes was alluring. I always found her attractive, but she seemed to keep everyone at a distance as we grew up. I had never seen her on a date or in a relationship, now that I'm thinking about it, not sure if she just felt too different or did everyone else keep her at a distance. I found myself wondering if I had treated her differently because she looked different than most in our little town. I hope and pray that wasn't the case, I really liked her as a person aside from her beauty.

I sat down beside her, "So, what's up Maggs? Something bothering you?"

"Well.... I.... Addie said I should ask you." Maggie stumbled.

"Ask me what?"

"I.... I..... She.... Stopped me before we came to the house.... Right?"

I nodded.

"She was kidding with me about you, I thought."

"Aww Maggs, don't let her jack around with you, don't do or say anything that makes you uncomfortable. Look, Addie gets these ideas in her head, and she can be a little shocking sometimes, but don't feel like you're any less because you don't agree or go along with her crazy shit, ok?"

"Oh, I know she can be out there sometimes, but I love her as a friend, and I trust her. That doesn't mean I'm letting her drag me into her silly schemes all the time. Jack, I think she might be right in telling me to talk to you, it's a little embarrassing to speak of, but she says to trust you; that you will be honest with me and will shoot me straight, and I think she's probably correct. You have always treated me well and stuck up for me when Daddy or Chucky wasn't around."

"Hell, Maggie, I know we don't always hang around together, but we grew up together and you're my friend as far as I can tell, why wouldn't I treat you well?"

"Ok, look, Addie kind of asked if I was interested in you and.... Well, I was confused for a minute.... Then it hit me..... the Sophie story and all...."

"Maggie....."

"No wait Jack, let me finish! I.... well, here's the thing Jack, I don't really understand anything about men. The whole time I'm growing up: nobody ever looked at me twice. I get it and all, me being black in an almost entirely white town, but honestly, I just concentrated on my studies and have never really looked back. When Addie approached me about you, I told her that she was wasting her time, I'm not like everyone else around here, the guys don't want anything to do with me. What's confusing to me is..... I.... I saw you staring today and.... Well.... I don't know what to think, I guess."

"Whoa Maggs, hold up a minute, You gotta know you're fucking hot, right?" I asked.

"If so, then why doesn't the guys talk to me? Why haven't I been on a date? Why haven't I ever kissed a boy? Hell, why am I still a virgin? Sure, most are polite, but really nobody's paid any real attention to me, ever."

She had the start of a tear in her eyes as she finished up her thoughts and I realized that she has been feeling like the ugly duckling for years now and it has been bottled up for far too long. I pulled her into a hug and said in her ear, "Ah Maggie, I didn't know, I didn't know you were feeling that way for that long." I put her back at arm's length so I could look her in the eyes. Wow and those eyes, dark walnut eyes glossed over from her tears, so deep and exotic.

"I'm sorry you didn't know." I added.

She looked at me confused again, "Didn't know what?"

"Maggs, look, there are different kinds of men around here. Some of them are definitely intimidated by you, you're very different looking to some, and not really in a bad way either, but still, they feel intimidated. Some feel like they are attracted to you but to be honest, it's no secret that your daddy and brother have laid the law down when it comes to you, that has scared off the biggest bunch all by itself. Now I know your daddy and brother and I think they respect me, because they know how I treat the women I care about, but obviously not every teenage boy is like that."