Ellie Forever Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie interrupted me, "Wait!.... What? Are you telling me the reason I have been a leper to this community my whole life is because my daddy and brother have threatened everyone?" She exclaimed.

"No, no, no, Maggs, it's not like that at all. They don't need to threaten anyone, more like everyone knows that they expect the best for you, and they know if they mess up, there will be hell to pay, and to be fair, they ain't wrong in looking after you that way, you know what kinda idiots live around here, not all of us has had a strong moral upbringing you know. That brings me to the last group, they are the ones that find you very attractive, but are afraid to enter into an interracial relationship in this little hick town and be the target of the gossip; like it will cause them trouble or something, right or wrong, some around here think that's not right, even though we all know better. So does that help you understand any better?" I worried.

"Wow! I never really thought about it in that way, but I guess it kinda makes sense now that you say it out loud."

I hugged her again and said, "Good, you want to go get a drink and swim?" I asked.

"Wait, I have another even more embarrassing question."

"There are no embarrassing questions you can ask me Maggie, trust me."

"Well, I was wondering after what all Addie was saying and stuff, what group of men would you be in?" She almost whispered.

"Oh, well I'm not in any of those groups I guess, I'm not scared of your family, I'm not worried about the color of your soft, smooth, beautiful skin. (grinning) I'm in the group that has admired you from a far because I already got a girlfriend or two, but that don't mean I ain't noticed you. You see Maggs, this whole thing with Ellie and Addie is new to me and they swear it will work out great, but honestly it's kinda crazy. I'm still trying to get used to it and reconcile it with how I was raised. So! You should know that you are beautiful and sexy and if I wasn't otherwise engaged, I'd be on you like a duck on a June bug." I grinned.

I finally got to see those pretty white teeth in her smile again as she stepped back in for a full body hug. I was acutely aware of her boobs clad only in her bikini mashed into my chest and her mound pressed tightly to my hip bone. She stepped back a half step and asked, "Do you think maybe you could help me cross something else off my list?"

"List? What do you mean?"

"My list.... Of things I haven't done yet, so you already helped with one, you remember..... meaningful talk with a man, go on a date, kiss a boy, and...... oh yeah, I'm still a virgin!"

I laughed and said, "Ok, so we've talked, what's the next one?"

"A kiss you big goof! I can't really date you, and it would be a bit premature to screw you don't you think?"

"Ok, ok, I would love to give you a kiss, and honestly I think we should go on a date!"

"As awesome as that would be I don't want to cause you any trouble."

"It's no trouble, hell Addie was probably trying to get you to blow me or something, and Ellie loves you, so she will be good with it. I will pick you up at 7:00 pm tomorrow ok?"

"Wow! Are you sure?"

(I nodded) "Does that mean no kiss, not even a peck on the cheek?" She pouted.

"You didn't ask for no peck on the cheek, I think you were looking for the boyfriend/girlfriend loving kiss, right?" I smirked.

She nodded and smiled as she stepped in close again. I wrapped her lower back in my arms and leaned over to kiss her. we locked lips and I was lost in her big soft puffy lips, I nibbled at her lower lip, and she whimpered. We stood making out for a few minutes when I heard Ellie clear her throat, I held Maggie tight to me; she was startled and was trying to escape. I turned with her in my arms so we could both see Ellie.

"Ellie! I'm... sorry I just..."

"Maggie, Maggie, it's fine, settle down it's ok, you can kiss him if you want to. Jack, they're asking about beer, and I noticed you have it loaded; I'm taking Suzie back with the beer, you two can take the four wheeler whenever you finish up, ok babe?"

"Oh, alright, um... we'll be right there..."

"No rush baby, take your time and make it special for her." Ellie smiled.

Ellie stepped up and pecked me on the lips and winked at Maggie, then turned and left the room.

Maggie let out the breath she had been holding and squealed into my chest.

"How embarrassing! We just got busted making out by your girlfriend! I thought she was going to kill me!"

"A a a a, I told you it was cool, now where were we? I wasn't quite finished with you yet. I pulled her close again and made out with her for quite a while before I broke the kiss. She was panting and smiling when I looked her in the eyes.

"I have a question." I smiled.

"Sure, what is it?"

There are a couple of things to put on your list, I know we don't have a lot of time, and maybe you have worked on your list enough for today, but I wouldn't take very long to add and take away a few things if you want."

Her smile got bigger and then it faded rapidly, "Um... I.... I'm not ready to go all the way Jack, I need to think about all that and....."

"No Maggs, I didn't mean that."

"Oh, ok then, what are you thinking?"

"You can trust me sweetie, I understand you aren't ready for everything yet and I will respect that, I'm actually proud of you for sticking to that. I ain't one of the sex starved hormone filled teenagers running around town. I can and will control myself. I just want to help you experience whatever you want to experience and do it in a safe and comfortable place. So, what do you think? Is there anything you want to try or are you curious about anything?"

"First of all, I totally trust you, I know you are different than the average guys around here. I feel safe with you."

I smiled at her as I leaned down for another kiss. We made out some more and as time went on the passion increased. Maggie was moaning some and whimpering when I nibbled at her lips. I reached down and cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed them. I broke the kiss to gage her reaction, she was panting and smiled as she moved in to restart the kiss. I gave her ass another squeezed and then picked her up, her legs wrapped around my hips, and I moved my lips to her jawline, then her neck. I walked her over and set her down on the dresser and she moaned in my mouth. I had her seated on the edge of the dresser and as our make out session continued I began to grind my now stiff cock into her bikini clad mound. She gasped and moaned as I kissed her neck.

"That's number two" I whispered in her ear, "how was the first kiss?"

"Mmmm, exciting and very sexy!" she giggled.

"How do you feel? Do you want to continue down the list?" I asked.

"I trust you Jack, you know my boundaries and I trust you won't pressure me to go beyond them, so far, I'm very much enjoying this, thank you."

"Ok, I'm very much enjoying this too. Ok, so next on the list,,,,,, have you ever been naked in front of a man?"

Her head shook vigorously in the negative, "No.... I'm too embarrassed and scared, and besides, who would I have done that with?"

"Oh, sweetie, don't be embarrassed, you're very beautiful and I would love it if you would let me take that bikini off you right now, would that be ok? We'll just start with the top and see how you feel, ok?" I soothed.

Maggie stood still, frozen in place, pondering what my words meant. "I'm pretty terrified right now...."

"Terrified of me....?"

"No...no....not all, like I said, I fully trust you, I... guess I'm scared of what you will think, I mean really, both your girlfriends are the two hottest most sot after young women in this town, maybe the county, how could I ever compete with that?"

I kissed her again, "Maggie, this isn't about me, it's not about Ellie, and it's not about Addie. There is no competition going on. You need to understand something, I don't love them two because their outward beauty, are they beautiful? Absolutely they are! I love them because they are beautiful inside and out. If they were crazy bitches, I wouldn't be with either of them. Those two girls have the unique distinction of being on the very short list of people that I would die for, and that's not just because their looks. You should know that our relationship didn't form because I had somehow compared every women in town and found them to be the best. It formed because of how they treat me, how they love me, and the fact that I know they would die for me also. They think of me before they think of themselves, and the do that every second of their lives no matter the circumstance. That's not something that comes along every day, and I go to my grave to protect that. So, what I'm saying is; Addie and Ellie and the relationship we share has no bearing on what I think of you or how you look. You are you, a different and unique person, I don't look at you and think about all the things about you that are better or worse that the girls, I look at you and think, wow! There's my friend Maggie, she is fun and smart and a great friend who is, in addition to that, a very beautiful and attractive young lady that I hope I can become closer to, because she has the right character to be trustworthy and loyal. Does that help you understand me better? This isn't some ploy to simply get you naked and have my way with you, hell not to brag, but I'm just barely able to keep up with those girls the way it is, I have no need to be out on the prowl. I want to help show you that you are special and pretty and should be confident in yourself and with your body."

She leaned into me and hugged me, I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed the warmth of her against me.

Maggs leaned away from me, "You might as well untie those two knots back there since your hands are so close an all." She said with her pearly white smile.

I grinned back at her and did what I was told. I stepped back a few steps to admire my handy work, but Maggie instinctively caught the cups of her bikini top before it fell away, and she lied, black girls can blush with the best of them.

"Maggs, if you don't want to show me, that's ok, but don't be scared of what I think, I already know how pretty you are, hell, you've busted me a few time already today, checking you out. If the reason you're hesitating is because you want to save the privilege of seeing you for Mr. Right, then that's awesome, just turn around and I'll tie your top back together. Please don't hesitate because you think you're anything but gorgeous." I reasoned.

Maggie locked eyes with me for several seconds and then slowly let her arms drop. The right cup of her top was the first to fall away, it's momentum pulled the left from its place and together they fell into a tangled pile at her feet. I'm not entirely sure what my expression was once her big breast came into view, but initially it caused Maggie to panic, her arms started to slowly raise again to cover herself and her face conveyed fear..

"Maggie, don't. You're beautiful, your breasts are amazing." I took a step closer and put my hands on her shoulders. "Please don't cover them, they're incredible."

My eyes fell from hers to her boobs; they were spectacular. Dark mocha skin covered her full slightly tear drop shape breasts. They had the perfect, slight sag to them that confirmed they were original equipment. Her nipples were a shade darker than her mocha skin tone, they were perfectly placed just outside the centerline of each breast and just barely upturned. My eyes returned to her face to find it once again in full blush but smiling.

I took a step closer and asked, "Would it be ok if I touched them?" I whispered.

"Yes, I want you to."

I cupped them both in my hands, raising them and holding their weight. I squeezed them lightly feeling how firm but yet pliable they were. I thumbed her nipples simultaneously and she shivered. I started to lean my face toward her boobs; looked into her eyes and stopped, "May I?" She nodded, and I resumed my decent with a smile. I pushed them together and touched my tongue to her left nipple, I teased it a second before engulfing it in my mouth. She gasped and shivered at the contact, so I switched to the other one and repeated myself. I released her right nipple from my mouth with a pop and moved the kiss her again, still holding the weight of her boobs in my hands. We continued to make out and eventually my fingers slid down her sides; I broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes. My fingers pinched the strings on her hips, "Can I see the rest of you?" She smiled and nodded again. I tugged the tiny strings from her hips; gravity would have prevailed had the gusset not clung stubbornly to her little wet pussy. I slowly pulled down on the front of her bottoms until they fell to the floor. I stepped back a step to get a clear view of her; her little pussy was beautiful. She had this tiny little tuft of jet-black hair perched above her slit. I stepped back to her, wrapped her in a hug and pulled her into me, letting her feel me hard-on against her tummy. I couldn't resist dropping my hands down to her tight little butt and giving each cheek a firm squeeze. She squeaked in response and hugged me tightly. Once again I stepped back and asked, "Well, how do you feel? That's another one checked off the list, how do you feel?"

She giggled, "I'm feeling a little scared, a little embarrassed but this is also exciting."

"Am I scaring you?"

"Um.... It's not.... Really you scaring me, I mean.... Well in a way maybe, but not like you think. So, Being here, doing this with you, doesn't scare me at all, I do trust you Jack, and I'm having fun and I'm very turned on, but I guess I'm a little scared that you won't like me, like what you see, and maybe reject me; not sure I could take that."

I pulled her tight to me again and told her, "Maggs, why would you think I would do that? You caught me a half dozen times eye fucking you today."

"Well, I suppose I'm insecure; I mean, it's not like I date all the time, and honestly, you already have a couple of hot girlfriends; no way I can hold a candle to them."

"Come here, I want to show you something." I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bathroom. I stood behind her facing the bathroom mirror, "What do you see?"

"I see a very average black girl with a handsome guy behind her."

"I'll show you what I see and maybe you'll understand a little better."

I brought a hand around her and to her face, "See these eyes; they're very sensual and deep. See these cheek bones; very exotic and alluring. See this mouth? Full of pretty white teeth; lips that are full and sexy." I moved both hands to her shoulders, "See these, very toned and sleek." I kissed and nibbled at them. I reached around her and cupped her boobs and gave them a squeeze. "These boobs.... Oh, these boobs...... full, firm, and very squishy.... I love these boobs." I whispered in her ear.

She shivered and I continued my exploration by sliding my hands down her sides and around to her butt; "Look at this tight little butt..... it's very bitable, it's very firm but yet it has the perfect amount of jiggle in it, I bet it would take a spanking like a champ", I said over her shoulder.

I moved my hands to the front, on her tummy. I love your soft and supple little tummy, I bet it would feel good pressed against mine. Her reaction to my words and my touch were positive, I could tell it was revving up her motor. My hands started to drift downward and I felt her tummy tighten up.

"Would you like me to stop?"

She locked eyes with me in the mirror and whispered, "Please don't stop."

My hands fell lower with more confidence and soon enough I was to sexy belly button, "Your pretty belly button looks perfect for sticking my tongue in." I let my hands wander on down to her little bush. I scratched at it a few times and whispered, "This is a very sexy little bush, it makes me want to nuzzle my nose in it." Her hands covered mine and she gasped out loud.

"Jack!" she panted. "You should stop, I'm really turned on.... If you keep going... I'm gonna... Well, Ellie... and Addie...."

I cut her off, "They wouldn't care...." I whispered. "They know that what I'm doing, and they know you're a close friend and that I care about you and that you're happy. I will stop instantly if you want, but that's the only reason I would stop. You are not just another pretty girl, you're funny, talented, extremely smart, and hardworking, you're the real deal Margaret Annibelle Finnley." I said into the mirror.

My fingers began scratching a bit lower in her bush as I kissed her neck; her head fell to the side and gave me unfettered access to the crook of her neck, which I delighted in exploiting. I could feel the beginning of her cleft on the downward motion of my fingers. That elicited a moan and caused her to hips to buck once.

"Oh God, how can this feel so good?" She said huskily.

I patted her little pussy twice and asked, "Can I kiss you here?"

She moaned again and panted, "Nobody's ever..... done that to me.... If do.... I'll... cum, I'm so close..."

I spun her around and picked her up by the hips; her legs wrapped my hips and I walked her back to the bedroom and knee walked her to the center of the bed. When I laid her down she grabbed my bi-ceps to stop my decent to her pussy. I locked eyes with her, and she whispered, "Your shorts.... I'm not... can you leave them on?"

I smiled, "Of course, this is about you, not me, Maggs. Lay back and enjoy, let yourself relax and I promise I will respect your boundaries."

She let go of my arms with a smile and fell back on the bed. I paused my decent when I encountered her boobs, I kissed and nibbled her nipples and she shuttered and growled at me. It occurred to me at that moment that this girl was full of passion and the only reason nobody knew was because they never gave her a chance to display it. I couldn't wait to give her that chance. I moved down further to her naval and stuck my tongue in it like I told her I wanted to. She put a hand in my hair and giggled. I didn't remain there because I was already catching a whiff of her arousal from down a little further. I let my nose drag through her bush as I inhaled her scent deeply into my nose. Her hips were starting to roll when I blew my breath out across her wet pussy lips. I planted a firm kiss right on the hood of her clit and her hips jerked and then pressed into my mouth. I pulled my mouth back and grabbed the back of her knees, pushing them up and back to open her flower to me. Her skin was darker around her pussy, the contrast between her inner pussy and that skin was visually epic. I looked up to her face, but could only see her big boobs puddled on her chest. I squeezed her thighs twice to get her attention, her pretty, hooded brown eyes came into my view over her bust. After we made eye contact I swiped my tongue through her pussy; her hips bucked again and she shivered and moaned.

"You have a pretty pussy and it tastes wonderful, can I lick it some more?"

"Please don't stop, it feels so good."

I dipped my head and carried out her wishes, I used every trick I knew that worked on my girls and a few minutes later she yelped as she bucked her hips and then growled at me again, she didn't need to but her hands gripped my head and held me to her pussy as she rolled her hips and ground against my face working hard to savor her orgasm. She relaxed back down on the mattress and gently held my head to her soaking wet pussy so she could rub herself against my nose while she came down from her climax. Minutes later she was tugging at my hair, "Come up her and kiss me."

I slithered up her body after kissing her pussy one last time, I paused to stick my tongue back in her belly button and give it a swirl of the tongue, I paused again to nibble at her boobs some more. When I finally arrived at her pretty face, she grabbed me by the ass and ground herself into my significant boner.