Ellie Forever Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it Jack, put inside me." She whispered in my ear as she kissed it. I chuckled in response.

"Put it in, make love to me." She whispered again.

I pushed myself up on my elbows and grinned, "Sorry sweetie, no can do. You ask me again when you're not cum drunk and I'll be happy to make love to you, but I want you in full control of your faculties when you make that decision and right now you are nowhere near clear minded.

She gave me her best pouty face and tried to pull me back down, but I was successful breaking away before I gave in.

"Come on, let me put that dinky little bikini back on you, there are a lot of people at the pond having fun, we should join them.

"I guarantee nobody at the pond is having as much fun as we are!" She sassed.

"Point well taken, but we should still go." I conceded.

"You didn't get any relief, let me do something for you."

"I'm good Maggs, we need to get back, besides I have two girlfriends, I get my share of at bats, if you get my drift."

She smirked back at me and let me put her bikini back on; we made out for a few more minutes before I pulled her from the bedroom to go back.

End of chapter 13, if you want a chapter 14, please vote, it's the only way to know if I'm wasting my time or not.

**DELMAR**