Ellie Forever Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a nice long hot sensual shower together; we washed and caressed one another. We made out and held each other just enjoying the closeness.

"Ell, we'll probably be married soon, I want you to go ahead and throw your pills away, ok?"

She plastered her body to the length of mine squealed in delight, and gave me a searing kiss, "Ok Baby, I'm so excited and happy, you will be the best Daddy! I'm getting rid of the pills soon as I get out of this shower! The others are going to have to back off some, so I get my fill. Me and you are gonna be spending a lot of time in bed mister, so make sure you're eating well, You need to keep your strength up!"

"Sounds like you have it all planned out." I chuckled.

"You have no idea how long I've been planning." She smirked.

Ellie and I dressed, she was in the process of flushing her pills as I went to the kitchen, Mom was at the stove making biscuits and gravy. As I approached her from the back I stared at her tiny little butt, she was wearing French cut bikini panties that left a lot of cheek showing. Ellie came in a moment later grinning ear to ear at me and put a finger to her lips giving me the shush sign.

"Morning Lucy, you need any help?" Ellie asked.

"No sweetie, it just needs to simmer a bit and we can eat, the biscuits are finished and warming in the oven, so I think I'm set." She smiled back.

I wrapped her in a hug from behind and kissed her neck, "Morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" I whispered.

"Well.... Apparently, somebody got Maddie all wound up yesterday, and I got molested for a couple of hours before I got to sleep." She smirked.

I groaned and said, "Don't tell me anymore Mom, I can't take it."

She turned in my arms, giggling and said, "Oh.... I'm sorry baby, but you asked."

I pulled her tight to me as I squeezed her butt cheeks hard, I pressed my forehead to hers, looking into her pretty blue eyes, "Mom, I can hardly think straight around you anymore."

"You're a big boy, you'll make it, just relax. Now have a seat and I'll bring your plate." She said with a crooked smile.

I plopped down next to Ellie and sighed.

She laid her head on my shoulder and said, "Aw-w-w-e poor baby."

I rolled my eyes at her as mom brought our food. Mom went back to get her plate and sat across from me, I started to speak, but her presence just clouded up my mind for some reason, and I just found myself starting at her pebble like nipples protruding from her top. She cleared her throat and jarred me from my trance.

"You ok baby?" She asked.

I shoveled in my last bite and stood to put my dishes away, "Yep, I'm fine, I need to get the stuff ready for company."

I went to the bedroom and pulled off my boxers and changed into my board shorts and flip flops and went to the garage.

I was gathering the beer and wine to load into old Suzie so I could take it back in coolers to the pond. Ellie Came to me and stopped me to give me a hug. When she pulled me into her, she felt the bulge in my shorts. She tilted her head back to look at my face, "Oh.... Honey...... you're on edge." She pushed me onto the tailgate. "Have a seat baby, I'm gonna take care of that for you."

I stopped her before she started pulling on my shorts. "It's ok Ell, I need to get busy, maybe after I'm finished."

"No, I want to help you, baby."

"Really Ell, I need to get this done first, I'm ok."

She had a slight pouty expression but relented.

"At least let me help."

I nodded and told her what to load.

Mom stuck her head in and said Maddie and Addie were helping with some finger foods and they would bring them to the pond later. We got the drinks loaded and drove out to the pond. I set the coolers on the ground next to the pic-nic table that was in the small shelter house, near the beach. We then set about arranging lounge chairs on the beach, and stabbed a couple umbrellas near the chairs. I opened up the cabinet in the shelter house to make sure we had plenty of towels left and then I turned on the MP3 player to get some tunes going.

"Jack, I'm taking Suzie back to pick up the next load." Ellie yelled.

I gave her the thumbs up and started getting an assortment of floats from the locker so we could lounge in the water if we want. I was raking the beach smooth when Ellie came pulling up in Suzie. Maggie Finnley was in the passenger seat and Tim and Davey were in the back of the truck. Tim and Davey had picked Maggie up and brought her over. I went to help them unload various containers of food and snacks Mom, Maddie and Addie had prepared. After the food was organized to Ellie's satisfaction, we all loaded back into Suzie and made our way back to the house. Jake and Abby were in the kitchen when we entered, they were in conversation with Maddie and Addie.

"Maddie, where's Mom?" I wondered.

"She went up to put her bikini on, then we're all goin to the pond, I have to get mine on in a minute."

I headed up to get Mom, she was in the bathroom with just her bikini bottoms on. She was untangling her top when I walked in. I kissed her on the lips and stood back to watch her boobs wobble around while she fiddled with her tangled strings.

"Jake and Abby, Tim and Davey, and Maggie Finnley are all here."

"Good, help me with this silly top."

Mom held the cups up to her boobs and turned her back to me. I tied the strings for her while placing fluttery little kisses on her shoulders and neck. She giggled and pushed me from her neck, "Stop it, or we'll never get out of here."

She led me from the bedroom, I watched her pretty little ass twitch back and forth, her bikini bottom left a good portion of her ass exposed and it was hard to pull my stare from it.

We entered the kitchen where everyone was now talking and laughing together. Mom blended into the crowd and engaged into conversation. Just then Sam and Cindy stepped in the back door, they joined the crowd in the kitchen getting hugs and handshakes.

Abby and Cindy were talking at the edge of the crowd and then Cindy grabbed Abby's hand and approached.

"Hey Jack! How are you today?" Cindy asked.

"I'm good Cindy, how are you two lovely ladies doing today?" I smiled.

Cindy was a little more solid than my girls were, not fat or anything, but maybe curvier. Her cut off jean shorts were short enough that the ends of her pockets hung out of the legs, her t-shirt was cut to show just an ever so slight pooch on her lower abdomen, I found my eyes delayed there when I quickly scanned her body. It was also apparent that she decided sans bra was the way to go today, her unencumbered breasts swayed with her movements, drawing my eye to a very alluring line of cleavage. Abby was more of an athletic build; her long toned legs join a very tight but shapely ass. Her taught belly was toned like her legs, her deep tan looked very sexy on her, it contrasted with her blonde hair nicely. If I were to take an educated guess, I would say she was about a c-cup, which looked impressive on her long-toned frame. She was in a white tank top and her black lacy bra straps were peeking out the edges, My scan of her body detected no panty lines under her skin-tight black yoga shorts. I didn't get to think about her panty lines anymore, suddenly I was aware she was talking to me, and had probably busted me eyeballing her.

"Jack, Hey, Jack, there you are." She said with a slight smirk.

"Sorry Abby, I guess I was miles away." I blushed.

"I was asking if there is some place we could go to change, while you were on your little trip to nowhere." She grinned.

"Oh sure, follow me."

I lead them to the spare bedroom, to find it in cluttered disarray. I shook my head at the girls' mess and lead them further down the hall to the master. "Sorry you had to see that mess; we're still adjusting to the new living arrangements. You can use the master, and the bathroom is through there." I gestured to the bathroom door. "So, if you don't need anything else, I'll leave you to it."

"I think we're good, thank you, we'll be down in a minute." Abby returned with a big smile.

My eyebrows shot up, Abby pulled her tank top off, leaving her standing in front of me in her black yoga shorts and a black lacy bra. The bra lifted and separated to display her boobs especially well for my eyes. I blushed deeply and spun on a heel and scampered off before it got any more awkward, I could hear her chuckling as I got to the hall. I returned to the kitchen and Addie grabbed my elbow and steered me off to the side. Apparently my rapid pace and still blushing face had alerted her that something had happened.

"What's the matter stud, you're looking kinda guilty." She smirked.

"Not now Addie, let's get everyone in the truck and I'll drive back to the pond." I shushed her.

She laughed and said ok, as long as I spilled it to her later. We herded the guests to old Suzie and had them pile in back. Just then, Ellie came to us and said, "Can you two wait here? I'll have everyone head to Suzie, but I want a quick family meeting alone before we drive back."

"Lucy, can you get Mom? I want a quick, private word with the family, then we can drive back."

"Sure sweetie, is everything ok?"

"Everything is absolutely perfect!" She chirped back at Mom.

Ellie directed the guest to Suzie, while Mom waved Maddie over.

"What's up?" Maddie queried.

"Ellie wants to talk alone for a second." Mom shrugged.

Ellie came back to us and said, "Ok, they're loaded up, but I wanted to share some big news with the family now, before the booze starts flowing. I didn't want to let it slip before sharing with you all first." She became more and more excited as the words came out and it was getting hard to follow, so I cut her off, "I asked Ellie to marry me this morning."

I was not prepared for the reaction of high-pitched squeals that ensued. At once they tackled me and Ellie to the floor, kissing and hugging us. It took several minutes for them to regain their composure and get back to their feet. I looked to Mom to see her reaction; she had tears running down her cheeks. She moved quickly to me and kissed me and squeezed me tight, "I'm so happy right now, I'm so very proud of my big handsome son, I only have one question..... when do I get grandbabies!"

Ellie hugged Mom and said, "Jack told me to throw my pills in the trash right after I said yes! He wants to get married within a week!" More squeals and laughter began, more hugs and kisses. I was finally able to calm them and tell them, "We need to keep this quiet; I don't want anyone to tell anyone, that's Ellie's job to decide when and where, it may happen today, or it may not."

Everyone agreed to my gag order, so I gave them a minute to compose themselves before we went to the truck.

I crawled into the driver seat and Mom came to the window, "Where's Cindy and Abby?"

"Still changing, I reckon."

"I'll go check on them." Mom huffed.

Mom didn't quite make it to the door when they stepped out onto the porch. She directed them to the truck, and Abby slid in beside me and caused me to stare again. She was wearing a tiny little bikini, her tits looked like they would spill out if she so much as sneezed. She was shoulder to shoulder with me and I took notice of the warm skin of her arm and thigh on me. She smelled amazing and my dick took notice also. When I finally looked her in the eye, she was smiling at me. Again, I blushed at being caught again.

"Sorry we took so long, Jack. Jake insisted that I wear this dinky-ass bikini, I didn't realize that it required extra grooming, if you know what I mean." She giggled.

When she saw the puzzled look on my face, she clarified, "My little kitty needed a trim." She winked as she whispered in my ear. "Was that your razor in the bathroom, if so, sorry, you'll want to change that blade, I'm afraid I dulled it."

That caused my blush to deepen, and my dick twitch at the thought of my razor gliding up and down her pussy. I was thinking to myself, fat chance I'm throwing that away before I run it over my face a few times. Shaking myself from my dirty thoughts, I started old Suzie as Cindy slid in beside Abby. I glanced to Cindy; her zebra print bikini was covering a little more than Abby's but just barely. My eyes dropped down to spy that sexy little belly pooch she had. I don't know why for the life of me I find that so alluring, but it wasn't easy to look away. Dropping old Suzie into first gear, I crept back to the pond. Out of the corner of my eye, I seen four boobs bouncing on every little bump in the gravel road back to the pond.

When I stopped, I stayed in the seat while everyone plied out of the back. Abby and Cindy slid out the passenger side and started for the shelter house and beach. Mom appeared at my window and started to ask, "Why aren't you getting out.......oh baby." Mom stepped around and slid in the seat, "Take me back to house baby, maybe your big problem there will go down in the meantime." She said pointing to my boner.

I rolled my eyes, "I'll be cool in a second Mom, just let me sit for a minute."

Mom's pretty eyebrows knitted, "Take me to the house, Jack, they're all watching, wondering while you're sitting here. I started Suzie again and went back. When I pulled up to the back porch, Mom hopped out and came around and opened my door.

She grabbed my hand and tugged me from the seat, "Let's go baby, come on, we gotta take care of that."

"Mom it's fine, I just need a minute."

"Jack, there are a whole lot of pretty women down there and they ain't wearing a lot of clothes, some of them are with their man, you can't be prancing around in front of them with your big boner sticking out, somebody's man may not take kindly to that, now do what your mother says and get in the house."

I sighed and climbed the steps. Mom led me to the master bath and stood me in front of the sink. She deftly loosened the ties on my shorts and began dragging them down my legs until gravity brought them to the floor. I was watching her in the mirror when she stepped up behind me, hugging me to her body.

She got on her tip toes and whispered, "Hold onto that sink and I'll get you straightened right out baby."

She reached around my waist, and I felt her tiny little fist close around my cock. She slow stroked my entire length for a few minutes, and I moaned, "Jesus Mom, that feels amazing."

"I know baby, I'm gonna take care of you, but we have to hurry, they will wonder."

She took a step back and pulled the cups of her bikini top up over her tits and pressed them back into me from behind. I moaned louder feeling the warmth on my back. She resumed stroking me and after only a few minutes I started to feel the familiar tingle in my balls.

"Mom......oh... fuck... that feels good.... I'm gonna cum in your hand Mom.... Your gonna... make me....cum." I groaned loudly.

I felt her other hand worm it's way between my thighs, she cupped my balls in her upturned hand and took the weight of them in her palm and gently rolled them around, while she sped her strokes.

I was now groaning over and over again.

"Let it go sweetie, it's ok, cum for me, I'm waiting, waiting to feel that big dick to jerk in my hand. She gave my balls an ever so slight squeeze and tipped me right on over. My hips started fucking my mother's hand on their own volition, and she got her wish. My dick bucked in her hand and my brain started melting. I rocketed five long ropes, the first two streaked up the mirror, the next one landed across the faucet and the last two went into the sink. I looked down where Mom's hand still gripped me and watched the remnants of my spend dribble over her knuckles. She kissed my back and shoulders, "There you go sweetie, she let my cock flop from her hand and released my balls. I turned to her and hugged her and kissed her.

"Jesus mom, that was a knee trembler, thank you, I love you. Now sit up here on the sink, and I'll return the favor."

"No baby, we have to get back, now pull up your shorts and help me clean this mess up.

By time we reached the pond, I had recovered from the handy mom gave me and was feeling much better.

Ellie walked up as we walked from the truck, she stopped Mom and put herself in between everyone and Mom. I couldn't figure out what she was up to, and why she had a big shit-eating grin on her face, that is, until she reached down and wiped a dollop of cum off Mom's lower belly and slurped into her mouth. My eyebrows went up, thinking about the implications if Ellie wouldn't have caught it before we got to the crowd. Mom's mouth dropped open in shock, "Shit! Thanks sweetie." She whispered.

Ellie just winked and turned to me, "Somebody sure looks relaxed and refreshed, you all good now baby?"

I nodded and turned toward the crowd to join them. I went to the shelter house and grabbed a beer, Sam and Cindy were at the table and I joined them. We laughed and talked quite a while, Maggie walked up, "Hey, Maddie said she had margaritas mixed up, do you know where they are?"

"Hi Maggs, yep let me pour you one." I responded. Maggie followed me over to the coolers, "Do you want lime or strawberry?"

"If it's not much trouble, strawberry would be great Jack." She smiled.

Maggie was one of the few people of color in our little back woods town, one would think in such a hillbilly community, predominantly white, that the Finley family wouldn't feel welcome. It was actually the opposite; the Finley family was well respected and active in the community. Dugger's Auto Service was the premier auto repair shop in town, and Stella had a seat on the town council, in addition to running the convenience store hooked to Dugger's Service station and was fairly influential in our county. Margaret Annibelle Finnley, known to us as Maggie is youngest of the Finnley kids, and had grown up with us and had been a classmate throughout our lives. The eldest of the Finnley kids, Charles Monroe Finnley, or Chucky, was a grade or two above me and enlisted in the Navy straight from high school. We didn't see much of him except on the occasional leave a few times a year.

I had never known Maggie to date too much throughout high school, since she was very beautiful, kind and sweet, I figured she wasn't interested in dating white guys, which severely limited her options in our community. It's also possible that being the only black girl in the town, other than her mother, she might have been intimidating to boys her age. There was probably also a stigma still around about mix race relationships, hell, who knows. The fact remained that for whatever the reason, Maggie had been single as long as I've known her. I pondered on that as I was pouring her drink, wondering why no one single guy has reeled her in yet. She certainly was very pretty and alluring, she had dark mocha skin, clear as the blue sky. I caught myself staring a lot over the years as she grew up and came of age. Her body was to die for, and at the moment as I poured her drink, I was caught more than once glancing over her body. She was watching me make her drink with one foot on the seat of the pic nic table leaning over resting her elbow on that knee. The deep valley of cleavage that she was creating was what kept getting my roaming eyes caught. I stood to a standing position in front of her to hand her the drink, but she was in motion already removing the little wrap that covered her waist. She put the wrap on the end of the table and set her purse on top of it to keep the wind from blowing it away. I stood and admired her as she kicked her flip flops under the table, I figured her to be about a c-cup and they were cradled nicely in her pink and blue pastel floral print bikini. Kicking her sandals off had the added benefit of sending her perky bust in motion, I watched as they rolled around in her top. When the motion stopped I regained eye contact with her and discovered an arched eyebrow and smirk looking back at me. I blushed deeply as I held the margarita out in front of her, "I.... here.... Um...... sorry.... Here you go." I stammered.