All Comments on 'Ellie's Pee Ch. 02'

by OasisStorm

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Gregory079Gregory079over 3 years ago
Kinda nice.

Enjoyed with the first. Wish it was longer however. More “story” to it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going! Please!

Very hot stories! Yum!!!

alpianalpianover 3 years ago
Keep alive the emotions

First of all: Thank you for the quick sequel to the first part - I again enjoyed reading it!

As we get to know better the characters - and they get closer in their intimacy as the story unfolds - it will become harder to communicate the feelings and emotions of the protagonists to us. Please keep alive the anxiety or gratefulness that one might feel when exposing one's most secret desires to the person one loves the most - I felt they were more present in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice set up

While I agree a little more 'story' would be helpful, exploring their personal feelings a bit more, you've still shown Ellie's excitement to be seem real. You have the story poised to go almost any direction now. Looking forward to what you have for us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, I am looking forward to Chapter 3. Thanks for sharing with us.

Giselle_BeauCulGiselle_BeauCulover 3 years ago
Keep going!

This is a brilliant sequel. Such a great escalation of the kink and I’m thrilled to know chapter 3 will come soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good! Waiting for part 3.

WillieTurnerWillieTurneralmost 3 years ago

I agree with the others, there needs to be at least 1 more chapter. Possibly more, but as a writer myself, I know the dangers of staying too long at the fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story, please continue ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully vivid. I love your writing style. I, too, enjoy writing this specific fetish, but I think I have a few things to learn about creating erotic pressure the way you do. ;)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

You didn't disappoint, Ellie is revelling in her erotic discovery and Matt is the beneficiary, wonderful, "please sir can I have more please"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fab story, so evocative and sexy!

muttonhillmuttonhillover 2 years ago

These stories are great. Not inky are they hot in both their sexual nature but also in the intimacy. I may have to share this story with my wife in hopes of sharing this experience with her.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 2 years ago

Such a fragrant aroma and stimulating taste. Happy he went for it. Great story getting better.

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

An amazing follow-up to part one. Heading for part three now.

VoiceofReason111VoiceofReason111almost 2 years ago

Nice follow up, well-written and great imagery, keep up the good work. It would be nice to have a bit more story to frame the sex, and the chapters could be longer, but only to enjoy the interactions more!

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturist6 months ago

Thanks, vert erotic and intimate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOasisStorm@OasisStorm
Full-time writer but new to erotic fiction. Always happy to hear feedback, good or bad. My biggest hope is that I'll help people to explore their own fantasies and fetishes so they can feel more comfortable and confident about them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ellie's Pee Previous Part
Ellie's Pee Series Info