Eloise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buel chuckled then, moving up to lean over me on an elbow. "Liked that, did ya? And here I was afraid you'd be offended."

"Offended? Should I be?"

"Only if ya didn't like it."

"I did! I mean... I'm sure I did? It's my first, so I have no way to know, but I feel like I liked it? If..."

Buel closed the distance, his mouth pressing to mine as if he were shutting me up. This time I was much more enthusiastic about kissing him back, learning from what he did and holding his face close.

Did this bother him? Teaching me to kiss? Was I annoying him and keeping him awake?

The thoughts were fleeting.

His hand slid up my hip to my waist, then up more until his giant hand was covering my entire breast, squeezing gently through the fabric of my shift. Sucking in a breath as I turned from his mouth, I gripped his arm and tried to imagine how I felt about this new development.

It felt good? It was thrilling and... nice. His hand was so big and warm.

"Little one," Buel rumbled, commanding my attention enough that I turned back to him. As soon as I did, his mouth was on mine again and I let it go. Arching up, I pressed into his hand and held his hand on my breast as my other hand gripped his hair and held him close.

Moments later, he made a sound of angry frustration and pulled back, his hand gripping my shift and ripping it open down the front. I let out a surprised sound, unsure why he was suddenly angry at me. Moving lower, his hot mouth enveloped my breast entirely, sucking it up hard into his mouth as he growled.

"OH!" I managed in shock. His mouth felt SO much better than his hand! The way he sucked and pulled, it made me want more. Gripping his hair in both hands, I pulled away and turned, offering the other and he took it into his mouth eagerly, a rumbling sound of pleasure vibrating through him. "I LIKE that!" I told him breathlessly. "It feels so good! But it's not enough, Buel! It just makes me hungry for something else and I don't know what it is!"

Buel chuckled as he pulled back and quickly kissed my lips. "I know what you're needin'," he told me, then moved down to go up on his knees.

Yanking the ruins of my shift away, he pulled my underwear off just as roughly and for a moment I was alarmed. He wasn't about to try and...?

That thought fled as well when he yanked my legs wide and dropped down quickly, his mouth enveloping my entire mound. The whimper that escaped me then wasn't fear as I half sat up, gripping his hair. His hand shot out to my shoulder, pushing me to my back and holding me there as his mouth pulled and sucked, licking me between the legs as I panted in disbelief.

This wasn't ok! This couldn't be ok! There had to be something bad about this, but... it felt devine. I didn't want him to stop. Not only that, it kept feeling better and better like THIS was what I was hungry for and I was about to get my fill. His massive hands gripped my hip and shoulder, holding me in place like he knew I OUGHT to be objecting, but I wasn't, not at all. It was beautiful and I NEEDED what I knew must be going to happen. I didn't know what it was yet, but something was coming and I wanted it.

The beauty built, the sublime feeling of need and want was making me half crazed as I encouraged him by rolling my hips up to meet his mouth.

"Oh, I need this!" I told him deliriously, grasping for... something. "This is what I need! How'd you even know it? How do you even know the doing of this! It's so lovely! Don't stop or slow down! This is perfect and I... Something's gonna happen, Buel!" I cried, my body going tense as my thighs tried to grip his massive head. Tighter and tighter my body went, until finally it seemed to all let loose at once and the waves of pure bliss that rippled through me made me cry out in pure joy. My body twitched and trembled and jerked and his hands held on tight as my thighs gripped his head.

Finally, it ended, ebbing away. As it left, so did every ounce of my energy as I went completely limp.

Buel chuckled as he raised up, kissing my thigh softly as I lay there trying to catch my breath. "Wear you out?" he asked jovially, moving and laying down next to me.

I couldn't help it, a grin split my face as I lay there and tried to breathe. Buel chuckled again, then sighed happily and rolled close to me to go to sleep.

"Night, little one," he rumbled, a hand coming to rest on my arm.

"Night," I panted, still smiling as I closed my eyes.

Buel woke me in the morning, trying to slip out of bed quietly. Sitting up quickly, I looked up at him in complete awe as he got dressed.

He didn't look at me, but his eyes crinkled in amusement.

"My shift's ruined," I told him, climbing out of bed. "I have another in the other room, with my things, but it's the only other one I have."

"That you tellin' me ain cain't ruin it or you won't have any left?" he asked lightly.

Blushing, I smiled again. I liked the thought of him ruining the other one exactly the same way. "I might be able to fix this one, but... you think you could step over and bring me my other one?"

"I have half a mind to take what's left of that one and your dress and stuff'm away where you'll never get to'm again. Keep you in here just like this."

A giggle bubbled up, knowing he wasn't serious. He gave me a shining grin as he stepped out and across the hall quickly.

Coming back, he tossed me my other shift, then stood and watched as I changed. I didn't feel shy or ashamed at all, it just felt good that someone wanted to look at me at all. Even if it was just to make me feel better and he was only being nice.

Like he was nice the night before.

I wouldn't mind if he were nice again tonight even.

That thought gave me pause, wondering if he'd mind so much if I hoped for that. Had it bothered him to do that for me? Teach me to kiss and then... wear me out? I hoped not. I hoped he wouldn't mind teaching me a bit more even, it had been beautiful!

"You standin' there all mornin'? I aim to eat sometime soon, little one."

Looking up, I smiled at him again, then buttoned my dress up the back and followed him out.

I'd completely forgotten about Colton until Ben came walking in with him as soon as breakfast was almost done. Colton looked alarmed as he looked around, several of his brothers standing up and looking pissed.

"What's wrong?" Colton demanded.

"What's wrong is you lied, Colt," Buel rumbled darkly. "What's wrong is you never had no intention on marry'n this girl'n you let'r believe you did. Ben. Go on and bring that fella back here."

Colton went pale, then he looked pissed. "I won't let you hurt Abraham!"

"No one's gonna hurt your man," Buel sneered as four of the brothers tackled Colton to the wall as Ben left. "No one cares about him. We only care what you done to this girl."

The brothers yanked Colton off the wall, then dragged him outside, all of the others following along.

"What's happening?" I asked softly, fear niggling at me as I watched Colton struggling.

"Nothin' for you to worry over, little one. Go on'n read to the little'ns."

I got up and gathered the kids to read, but my mind stayed on what was happening outside. Out in the barn, it sounded like from the yelling and loud slamming noises. Were they hurting him?

By lunch, all the men came back in, even Colton and he'd had the hell beat out of him. He had a split lip, a black eye and cuts on both cheekbones. He was also favoring his left side like he had broken ribs. A few of his brothers had bruises and cuts as well, but none of them like Colton.

He was quiet and fuming as he sat to the table, but he ate like everyone else.

At the end he stood, then faced me without looking at me. "Sorry I lied to ya," he grumped. "I shouldn't have."

With that, he left out the door, three of his brothers following him.

I glanced over at Buel and he gave me a comforting smile before getting up and heading outside himself.

Just before dinner, the brothers all came in again, bringing Colton with them. He still looked angry as he was led to a seat. Moments later, Ben came in, leading a man who was diminutive and beautiful for a man.

The man took a look at Colton, then went pale and tried to pull away from Ben. "Let GO! You hurt him, what did you do? What is this? If you're going to kill me, just do it! Stop torturing him!"

"That had nothin' to do with you, boy," Buel snarled, standing up. "We're gonna have some words, me and you," he told him, taking the man by the arm and leading him down the hall.

I felt sick. Was he going to kill him? Hurt him? What was going to happen?

"I'll speak to you," Ben barked, and when I looked, I realized he was looking down at me.

Stunned, I gave him a nod, then let him lead me back to a room I'd never seen used before. His, I was assuming.

"You're here," he told me, looking at everything but me as his face went red. "May as well stay. I guess I could marry you, have you be a wife to me. I wouldn't do wrong by you, but I'd be gone a lot. You'd have to warm my bed when I was home... be a wife to me. You know what that entails?"

"I'm sure I would learn quickly," I told him faintly, not really wanting this. "May I have time to think on it?"

He rolled his shoulders angrily. "What's there to think on? I ain't got a wife and you ain't got a husband. You're already here and ain't fixin to go back, so you need a husband. Less you aim to wait for Clarence to turn 18 next year."

"No... I just... I would like some time to think on it. I didn't even know you looked at me that way, I need to get used to the idea."

"You said yes to Colt quick enough and he didn't even want ya! I do, I want ya and I never thought to want a woman before. You need to hear nice things about yourself, that it? I like how quiet you are and how quick you are to pitch a hand in when needed. I like how pretty you are and them lips of yours... I have a mind to see how they feel on mine. And on my cock. That's one of the things I'd want from you, to have you do things my brothers have spoke of. Things their wives have done. I'd want you to speak to them and learn the way of all of it and bring it to our bed. We could be wed right away. Tonight even. I'd stay a week or so... spend time in our bed with you. You'd never feel like you didn't belong again. Mal said that's how you felt, like you didn't belong. You'd be one of us if you married me. So say yes and we can get to it."

"I really would like to think on it," I insisted, not liking how agitated he was, or the things he was saying.

"I want to kiss ya, El. Show ya how I feel with it. I never done it before and I guess you ain't either. Sam told Gracie you hadn't. Come on up here," he demanded, lifting me to stand on the bed as I let out a scared yip. "We'll learn the way of it together," he told me roughly, still scowling down at me like he was ready to squash any objections.

My mind was spinning, trying to think of something to say to stop him that wouldn't make him angry. That wouldn't make him take me by the throat and choke me out for saying no. Tears welled up as he pulled me close and pushed his lips against mine roughly, mashing them together painfully.

"See?" he demanded, his hands holding my arms too tightly. "That was alright then. We could do that more. Practice... get real close and learn everything together. I'd do that for you, El. I never asked another. I want you to say yes."

"I'll think on it," I whispered, trembling. "Just for a little while? Speak to my brother and ask him and he'll likely speak in your favor. He... he wants to see me happy. I just... need a moment to think, ok? Just now all I can think about is how we shouldn't be alone in here this way. We aren't married yet, right?"

"Yet," he agreed, nodding his head as he glowered. "Fine. Go on'n speak to'm then, but not too long. I don't wanna wait."

Nodding, I hopped down as soon as he let me go and fled back to the front room. I no sooner asked where Sam was than dinner was announced and everyone came in to eat.

I sat down next to Sam when he came in, clutching his arm fearfully, not knowing what to do. I was terrified of Ben! I didn't want to marry him!

Buel sat down, scowling. Abraham and Colton were sitting on either side of him, both of them looking sick.

Buel waved everyone to eat and Malachai stood to say grace, but everyone stayed silent even after he was done. The air around the table was tense and full of dark expectations.

"Mal," Buel called as he finally put his napkin on his plate. "There'll be a wedding here tonight."

Colton went pale and he leaned back, looking sick as his eyes went to me.

I felt like I'd been hit in the stomach. Buel was going to make me marry Colton?!?

"Colton Faust and Abraham Corwin. Abraham will be taking the Faust name."

Tension drained all around the table and there were smiles finally. Abraham grinned at Colton who looked relieved.

I stared hard at my plate, refusing to look at Ben as Buel stood up. "In fact, there'll be a double ceremony tonight," he announced, coming around the table. "Little one?" he asked, pulling my chair out for me.

My eyes went to Ben and he grinned triumphantly as he stood up, looking at me with excitement.

Letting a breath out, I stood and let Buel lead me to the hearth where Mal was hurriedly setting up. Colton and Abraham were already there, holding hands and smiling at each other. I felt sick as I thought of Ben and being his wife. Why had Buel decided to just push me off on the son he had warned me against? Had I annoyed him that much? Put him to too much trouble?

Malachai began the ceremony as I stood there waiting for Buel to hand me off, like a father giving away a daughter. Ben stood close behind, towering behind me and practically vibrating.

When Mal spoke, though, I was confused. "And do you, Buel Faust, take Eloise..."

"NO!" Ben yelled. "NO! Not him, me! I asked her to marry me!"

Buel turned to look back at Ben, confused, then down at me. "That so, Ben? You have a want to marry Eloise?"

"I told her I did! I asked her! She said she'd think a minute and say yes!"

"Little one?" Buel asked softly, looking down at me. He almost looked a little hurt.

"He did ask me," I whispered, blushing, "but I didn't say yes! I said I would think on it, but... I don't want to marry him, Buel!"

"Then you don't have to. And what are your thoughts on me, then?"

I felt a sort of excited panic surge up. BUEL wanted me to marry him? He'd brought me up here and stood with me to marry me? When he'd asked me to stand, he'd been asking me to marry him? Had I said yes by getting up and going with him? Did it matter? He was asking now! Is that what I wanted?

He was older than papa, older than Henry even, he had grandkids!

I found I actually didn't mind that so much as I thought I had. With Henry it must have been more than just his age. With Buel... I found I didn't mind it at all. He made me feel safe and good and... I cared for him.

I gave him a slight nod, blushing and he grinned. "Then go on'n tell Mal 'I do' when he asks," he chuckled.

"Wait!" Ben snarled. "Just hold on! I ain't never thought to find a girl I might want and here she is! I want her! You done had a wife and kids and your whole life! You'd take all of that from me?"

"Ben, I ain't takin' nothin' from you. You want you a wife, you go find you a willin' girl. This one ain't. She don't want to marry you, she wants to marry me. You need to sit down now'n watch, or else head out that door and stop makin a fuss."

"I don't want no other girl I want THAT one! She's quiet'n soft'n small! Smart without bein' condescendin' and beautiful without knowin it! That's what I want!"

"She don't want you, Ben, now step out'n cool your head or your brothers'll help you do it."

"El! Didn't you say you wanted me? You said your brother would want you to be happy with me! Look at me!" he yelled.

I flinched, jerking slightly and clung to Buels hand as I stared down at the floor.

"That's enough! She said no and that's ALL she needs to say! She don't owe you no explainin' nor naught else! Sit down and be quiet or get out!"

Ben growled angrily, then stormed out, slamming the door.

"Go on," Buel muttered to Malachai.

I risked a peek up at Buel and he gave me another reassuring smile. My heart melted and I relaxed, smiling back up at him. When it came time for the kiss, he took a knee and kissed me gently on the lips with everyone watching, but I didn't care. I kissed him back, my arms around his neck. He stood, holding on to me and I laughed as I held on to his neck.

When he turned, Colton looked stunned as he looked at his father. "Thank you," he told him, his cheeks red.

"For what? You think this is me cleaning up your mess? It ain't."

"No, I know. I saw the way you looked at her from the start. She was always meant for you, you're the one who wanted her, an idiot could see that. I meant for Abraham. For not... you know."

"We'll get you two a house built on the east rise. Close, but away. Soon as we're done with Sam and Gracies."

Colton gave him a small nod, then looked at me again. "I am sorry... for not being straight with you. I knew he wanted you and I knew how to get you up here for him. He wouldn't have asked and you wouldn't have said yes without knowing him first. You two needed each other... He's never had someone he could just love on and you didn't think you wanted someone like him. You just had to know him a little to know you did. He's what you needed, what you was lookin' for. You just didn't know it was in a man as old as him and you was dead set against that. I knew you just needed some time to see."

I looked over his face, knowing he was being sincere. He'd asked me up here for Buel, not him. He'd known what I hadn't seen or understood yet.

Peeking up at Buel, he gave me a small, knowing smile. "Maybe he has my way of readin' things... cause he's right. I took one look and wished I was 40 years younger and could have you for my own. And now I do," he grinned. "Alla ya's, sleep well! I don't aim to get no sleep at all tonight!" he called loudly, laughing as he turned and strode towards the hall and his room.

As scandalized as I was for his words, I was giggling into his neck as I held on. Shutting his door loudly, his face was lit up with an incredibly happy smile as he tossed me on the bed and I laughed.

"Unless you want that dress and shift as destroyed as the one from last night, you best hurry out of them," he threatened joyfully, pulling off his own shirt.

Scrambling up, I pulled my dress off, thrilled for what I knew was about to happen. Was he going to work his magic again?

The way his eyes took me in, so full of pride and need, I was sure he was.

"Them too," he told me, motioning to my underclothes as he stood in front of me in nothing.

My hands went to my underwear, but I paused to just look him over. He wasn't as large as Colton, but he was still a huge man, all of him. He was slender and hard, even if his skin was a little loose on him now. He was perfect and beautiful! My eyes went down to his manhood hanging from a nest of dark hair. The hair on his head was white now, but the hair there and in a line down his tummy was still black and I tried to imagine what he looked like when his hair was all dark like that.

I couldn't. I couldn't make him look different in my head than he looked now and I knew it was because I adored how he looked now. Every bit of him was perfect!

"You gonna take them off or just look me over?" he teased.

"Turn around," I prompted, still staring.

Chuckling, he lifted his arms out slowly and turned a slow circle for me so I could see all of him. His backside sagged a little, but it was still very round and nice and so pale! You could see the line on his back where he wore no shirt in the warm months and in comparison his backside was white. He turned back to me and his eyes were lit up.

1...34567...11