Elves Bonus Pt. 02

Story Info
While Santa is away, Mrs Claus will play.
2.2k words
4.84
3.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santa looked at the leaking pussy of Mrs Claus then at the elves asleep on the bed. He dropped his red bag to the floor and looked between his wife and the bed several times. "I told you no celebration this year," he tsked.

She chuckled, downing more champagne. "You said if I wanted on the nice list." She stood up and slinked like a cat towards him, naked and leaking. "I haven't made the nice list in years," she purred, leaning crossed arms against his shoulders.

He looked into her twinkling, devilish eyes, then down her back side to see a pink tinge to her ass. "Who swatted you?" He inquired, eyebrows knitted.

"Basel," she replied simply, laying her head on his shoulder.

He continued to look at her back side. "He attempted, but did no punishment."

She giggled and kissed his cheek, moving away to grab more champagne. "Gonna punish me, Santa?"

"Most certainly."

He undid his black belt then the white buttons of his red coat, letting it fall to the floor. She smiled at him as she watched, sipping on more bubbly. "Wake up the redhead," he instructed.

She raised an eyebrow and didn't move. "Naughty girls get coal, remember, and in this instance, one naughty girl isn't going to be getting what she wants."

She pouted and made no movement towards the bed. He took off his boots and let his red trousers fall to the floor near his coat. He walked towards her, his cock thick and veiny. "Wake her up," he repeated, slapping her ass.

She hissed at the impact before picking up a cookie and walking toward the bed.

"Time to wake up, Joy," she whispered, massaging the woman's breasts. "Time for another present."

The redhead's eyes blinked open, looking at Mrs. Claus. She hummed before closing them again. This time Mrs Claus tweaked her nipple and she startled awake. "I said up," Mrs Claus said, placing the cookie near the woman's mouth. "Eat up."

Joy didn't doze this time, doing as instructed of her. She moaned with every bite of the cookie becoming more and more aroused again. "Mrs. Claus, you taste so good," she complimented, licking her lips.

Mrs Claus hummed. "Maybe she should eat me out?" She inquired to the man behind her.

"She'll do no such thing," Santa replied, stepping into view. "Hello, Joy. So happy to see you."

"Santa," she gasped, covering herself.

He smiled at her, nibbling on a cookie he grabbed for himself. His own cock enlarged upon gazing on her. "No need for modesty. Uncover yourself for me."

Joy uncovered her breasts, showing bitten nipples and marks. Her own eyes fell to his member. "Look at you becoming wanton again."

Mrs Claus massaged her breasts and the redhead moaned, but was entranced with Santa. The jolly man began stroking himself for her. She spread her legs and he saw her leaking pink lips. "Did Mrs Claus have the boys fill you up?"

She nodded, biting her lip, as she watched him. He stopped and moved to his bag, picking something out of it. He handed it to Mrs. Claus. "Play with yourself with that as I have my fill of Joy."

Mrs Claus looked at the glass candy cane dildo she had been handed. She smirked. "No cumming, darling."

She growled at her jolly husband who smiled at her before turning his attention back to the elf. "What do you like better, pussy or cock?" He asked.

Joy was silent before answering, "Cock, Santa, but I liked it when Trixie licked my clit."

"Why don't you wake her up," he instructed.

She moved to Trixie on her left and let her nimble fingers go up the brunette's inner thighs that were spread in her sleep. There was a moan from the sleeping elf. "Trixie," Joy whispered. "Wake up."

The redhead repeated the moment next with her tongue. Trixie moaned again, as her eyes fluttered open. "Where am ...." her words fell short as Joy licked the bundle of nerves between her thighs, letting out a gasp.

Joy did a couple of more swipes before moving to sit back up. "Santa wants you up," the redhead explained.

Trixie looked at Santa, standing naked at the end of the bed now, a platter of cookies and leaking cock. "Morning, Trixie," he greeted with a smile before offering her a cookie.

"Morning, sir," she replied, taking the snickerdoodle. She nibbled on it, moaning similarly to Joy as she ate.

"Now girls, come get on all fours on the edge of the bed," he directed.

The elves did as instructed at the end of the bed. He observed that both were full of cum before he began playing with Joy's clit. "Is this what you liked, Joy?" He asked, rubbing his thumb over the sensitive spot.

"Yesssss," she moaned.

He continued playing with her, as he moved his hand to play with Trixie's. She moaned almost in unison with Joy. "Such wanton elves. Aren't they, Mrs Cluse?"

Mrs Claus was sitting in her chair just like he had found her earlier, except now she had one leg on the armrest and the dildo between her folds, slowly moving it in and out.

"Yes, Santa," she replied.

He chuckled, "See what nice girls get, darling?"

Mrs Claus didn't respond as he turned his attention to the two women, as he stopped playing with their clits. He swatted both their asses, making them jump, before stroking his cock. "Who should get my cock first?" He pondered aloud.

Two mes echoed in the space and he grinned at his wife, who rolled her eyes. "Trixie, you've tasted my cock so Joy goes first," he decided, as he slipped his cock in her very lubed cunt. He groaned at the feeling of her. "Your pussy is so dirty, Joy. Mrs Claus was getting you nice and ready by letting them fuck you silly."

The redhead moaned at his thick cock. It was spreading her more than any other elf she had the previous night. "Oh, fuck me, Santa," she encouraged.

He pumped himself in and out of her for a few minutes, making her moan and gasp over and over. Eventually though, he withdrew making her whine. He tsked, slapping her ass, "Nice girls share."

He moved to Trixie, who was more accustomed to waiting for Mrs Claus to cum on his cock and then having to clean it up than receiving. His thumb swiped at her lower lips, gathering some of her slickness. He tasted it and moaned before pumping his cock into her.

She gasped at his size, like Joy she wasn't used to the girth, which caused some movement between the sleeping elves, who became aware of the scene.

Frost was the first, who began stroking his long cock to the scene. Then it was Scout, who moved closer to Trixie, watching her getting pounded. Finally, Basel woke up, eyes wide. "Hello there," Santa bellowed at the male elves. "Eat a cookie and join me in the fun."

Frost scrambled to the platter, eating one in two bites, before moving behind Joy. The young elf's cock was stiff as it entered her, groaning as he felt her, again.

Santa chuckled at his enthusiasm, as Scout was the next to enjoy a cookie. He watched the two men thrust into the two women, as he moved in front of Trixie. His cock thickened as he watch and heard the scene. "Suck me," he ordered, his cock near Trixie's lips.

She obliged, as she was pushed and pulled between Scout and Santa. Her moans now no longer escaped, dying as Scout pushed himself down her throat.

Mrs Claus watched the debauchery unfold from her chair, as did Basel. The butler's cock became semi-hard, but he made no moment for a cookie. Not yet. "Basel grab a cookie," Mrs Claus directed with a moan.

His eyes turned to her and the dildo. He licked his lips, watching her fuck herself. "Cookie," she repeated, pointing at the platter with the toy before placing it in her again.

Basel moved from the bed that was now squeaking to nibble on another cookie. His own cock grew with each bite, eyes falling between the orgy on the bed and Mrs Claus.

Santa turned his head to see where the older elf was and observed. "Can't decide Basel?" he asked.

Basel's eyes went to the jolly man's, the elf's cock involuntarily twitching. He didn't move. He had never been caught by his boss, despite the numerous times had watched him fuck Mrs Claus. "Don't think I don't know," Santa told him, never missing a thrust into Trixie. "I know you like to watch because you're on my naughty list. Why don't you go feed your cock to Mrs Claus, but don't cum."

The butler elf moved towards Mrs Claus who grinned at him. She made a come hither motion with her finger, never stopping with the candy cane. "Won't you feed me Basel? I've been naughty," she teased.

The elf gulped as pre-cum coated his tip. He had, had a chance at her mouth the night before and he almost came within the first 5 minutes. He moved towards her slowly before her small fingers reached out to stroke him. He groaned at her touch and clenched his fists.

Santa watched as his wife stroke his butler before slapping Trixie's ass. She let go of Scout's cock, gasping for air, as Santa kept thrusting into her. "Of fuck, Santa," she felt her legs begin to shake.

"That's it, Trixie. Come on my cock," Santa encouraged, as Scout put his cock back to her lips.

She began sucking him hungrily, moaning on it as she came moments later. Scout groaned at her eagerness and felt his balls clench, unloading into her mouth. Santa groaned as Trixie's hungry pussy milked it him but kept thrusting into her. "Gonna make your pussy even dirtier, here in a second," he mentioned before he groaned and sent rope after rope into her womb.

Scout pulled his dick away, albeit it was still hard and Santa did the same, as Trixie collapsed on the bed.

Next to them, Frost pounded into Joy, who was screaming in pleasure. The recently finished triad watched on. "Fuck my pussy," Joy encouraged. "Fuck my slutty hole."

Frost slapped her ass, but didn't add any words. Trixie slowly moved in front of Joy, spreading her legs and placing her leaking cunt in front of the redhead. Joy needed no more instructions before her tongue dove between the folds, moaning at the taste of every male elf's cum. She licked at it greedily, as Trixie pushed her into her cunt. "Eat me, Joy. Eat all of me!" Trixie encouraged.

Santa chuckled at the scene. His own cock, hardening at the sight of his three elves. "You made two little cum sluts, darling."

There was a hum from the corner, and Santa turned from the scene to his wife, sucking on Basel's cock. He groaned, walking towards her and moving hair out of her eye. "You want his cum don't you, darling?" He asked, watching her suck as she slide the candy cane in and out of her.

Her head moved slowly, as she watched her husband begin to stroke his cock in front of her. "Maybe you're the queen cum slut," he suggested.

She moaned at the statement, her hand dropping the dildo to cup his balls. "Naughty," he tsked but didn't stop her. "You want this cum, darling?"

She let go of Basel's cock, "yes, Santa."

"Be a good slut then and suck me and stroke Basel."

She did as she was told, taking her husband's cock in her mouth and eagerly sucking. Her left hand moved to stroke Basel, who groaned out, as her hand coated his shaft with pre-cum. "That's a good slut. Basel's about to explode, but I told him not to cum. I wonder if he can resist cumming?" He wondered out loud.

And as the words were spoken, cum spurted out of Basel's cock and onto her tits, painting them. Santa chuckled then groaned, as his wife took him deeper in her throat. Her greediness for cum was causing his balls to contract. He grabbed her white hair, as he began to fuck her throat. "Naughty girl wants my cum," he grunted. "That's what she'll get."

He fucked her face for a few minutes before pulling his cock out of her mouth and cumming like Basel on her tits.

A groan came from behind him as Frost emptied himself in Joy, who screamed as her orgasm hit. Trixie had collapsed on the bed from Joy's tongue and Scout was stroking himself. "Scout unload yourself on my wife," Santa instructed.

The elf came before Mrs Claus, stroking his cock. He groaned at the site of her painted tits. "Make her dirty Scout. She's a cum slut and needs all the cum."

Scout thrusted into his hand before unloading a third load onto her milky breasts. He staggered back after doing so, falling back onto the bed.

One by one each elf fell back asleep, santa chuckling. "Too much fun," Mrs Claus said, getting to her feet to stand by her husband.

Santa turned to her and kissed her forehead. "Good naughty girl."

"Yea?"

"Yea."

He waved his hand and the elves disappeared to their own beds. He grabbed his wife's hand, walking her to the shower. "Now to get you cleaned up so I can get you dirty again."