Elves Bonus Pt. 01

Story Info
While Santa is away, Mrs Clause will play.
2.6k words
4.53
6.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire roared and snowflakes fell from the sky outside, as a white haired woman flitted around fluffing pillows and arranging blankets. The Christmas season was coming to a close for the best night of the year, a private party for the best elves.

The woman stopped in front of the mirror, rearranging her see through robe that tied around her waist, making sure everything was in place, as she was the hostess. A knock at the door brought her back to the present. "Coming," she yelled, gliding to the door.

She opened it to see her handmaiden with the cart of champagne and treats. "There you are! Come in, Trixie."

The shorter woman pushed the cart in, as the woman picked up a glass. She sipped on the bubbly, eyeing the woman. "Come here," she instructed.

Trixie came over and the woman pulled at a curl framing her face before looking at the woman dressed in holiday green corset and matching underwear. She pulled the bow that covered her B cup breasts. "Look at you all dressed up for the occasion. A little added treat for our guests."

She handed the glass to Trixie, who drank it. "Ma'am, are you sure...."

"You'll do great," she encouraged, kissing her on the cheek before pulling her next to her. "They'll eat you up."

"But what about you?" She said, her hand trembling. They could hear chattering in the hallway. Their guests were almost here.

"Don't worry about me. There's enough to go around and 24 hours to fill."

"But Mrs..."

The door opened to reveal three men of varying ages and heights. The butler cleared his throat, "Ma'am, your guests have arrived."

"Thank you, Basel," she replied, stepping forward. "Will you be a dear and get the rest of the supplies for us."

"Yes, ma'am," he quickly left as soon as he came. The others just stared.

"Now, you all must be the best elves of 2022," she greeted, hands clasped with a twinkle in her eye. "Most of you are new, but we have one returning guest from previous years, Scout. Did you tell the others?"

"No ma'am," Scout said.

She walked up to him, pulling gently on his tie, which caused him to grow taller. "You just wanted your height back," she teased.

He smiled. "Among other things."

"Must be the cookies."

The others watched the rapport back and forth before she turned to the others. She walked slowly in front of the younger, blue-eyed man. "And you are?"

"Frost," he greeted.

"In woodworking."

He nodded. "You must be wondering why you're here."

"The boys, they said...." He paused, unable to look her in the eye.

She pulled on his tie like she did Scout's, growing in size. She now had to peer up at him. "They said what?" She asked, letting go of his tie.

"We get a reward."

"Maybe. We'll see."

She moved on to the last one, a redhead female. "Well, hello, we don't get many females here. This sure is a nice surprise," she complimented, walking forward.

The woman was wearing the best dress she owned, red with sequined trim. "Hello, ma'am,"

The older woman held her hand. "And what's your name?"

"Joy."

"I must say it is," she winked at her, stroking the young woman's fingers. She gained some height but not much. "Now, I'm Mrs Claus or by the end of the night Ginger."

Mrs. Claus stepped back and behind her handmaiden, placing her hands on her shoulders. "This is Trixie. She's my helper of sorts and will assist this evening; Basel may as well."

She stepped toward the cart and grabbed the platter of cookies. "Now what they gossip about is semi-true. Mr. Claus rewards the best elves every year. Usually with a vacation. I reward them in another way. Take a cookie and I'll explain."

Each took a cookie off the platter. "Very good."

She turned and held the platter in front of Trixie, smiling. "Your turn."

The brunette hesitated. "But ma'am..."

"Cookie, Trixie." Her small, nimble fingers grabbed a gingerbread cookie and took a bite. "That's better."

She put down the cookies and grabbed another glass of champagne, as her guests took bites of their cookies, moaning at the taste. She took a sip, as Basel brought in a new cart, lined with toys. She winked at the older butler, who shook his head. "Oh, don't give me that look. You know you want to join. Even it out. You've been eyeing Trixie for a while."

She grabbed a cookie from the plate and held it out for him. "Or maybe you want your turn with me. Every year, you watch and never play. Don't you want a taste?"

She tugged on his tie, but he didn't grow, as she moved the cookie to his lip. "Just a taste, Basel."

His amber eyes met hers and he took a small bite, before he began moaning. She smiled, tugging on his tie, as he grew to be the tallest. "There we go. Who knew you'd be so tall? I wonder what other surprises there are."

She turned back to the group, who's eyes were wider and skin glowing. "Much better. Now we can have a proper night. The cookies you just ate will keep you aroused for the next 24 hours, as my husband is away. Because the rumors are true, I have the top 3 elves over to keep me satisfied and young. And this year, we have one maybe two virgin elves, so this will be interesting."

She downed the glass of champagne, before moving towards Joy. "Have you been with anyone?"

"No, ma'am," the redhead replied.

Mrs Claus smiled. "Trixie, come here and show Joy your skills."

Trixie walked forward, taking the woman's hand and moving towards the large round bed. She unzipped Joy's dress letting it fall to the ground, revealing small breasts with taut nipples. Trixie's hands massaged the small globes and Joy moaned.

The men looked on salivating. "Now boys, come here." The three men moved towards her. She untied her robe to reveal star pasties covering her nipples as well as red underwear that tied above her ass. Her breasts were the largest out of the three women. "Undress."

The three unbuttoned shirts and unzipped pants, revealing themselves, each varying in size and shape. Mrs Claus hummed her approval, as she kneeled down, grabbing Frost and Scout's cocks. The men gasped at her soft hands, eyes falling on her. Basel just stood, his own thick cock twitched. She began stroking the two she held. She heard moaning coming from behind her. "What is Trixie doing, Basel?"

Basel's eyes went to the scene behind Mrs Claus. "She's got Joy's nipple in her mouth and fingers between her legs."

"Like what Santa does to me?" His eyes flew back to hers. "You like to watch Basel. Don't you? You've been watching for years now?"

"Uhhh... ummm," he stuttered.

She dropped Scout's long member to begin stroking Basel's. The butler groaned. "Such a naughty elf," she teased. "Watching us fuck and now you and Frost are going to cum on my glorious tits, as you watch Trixie."

Both men groaned, as she stroked their cocks. Scout's cock twitched to her left and she leaned forward to suck the tip gently before letting it go. The elf groaned at the pressure and eyed her tits too. "Yea? You wanna stroke your cock and cum on my tits too?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied.

"Well go on," she said.

The elf began to touch his cock, as she turned her head. Trixie now had her head between Joy's legs, the redhead moaning and grasping the sheets. "That's it, Trixie. Get her good and ready."

Trixie began licking the girl's core with vigor, slowly thrusting fingers in and out of her pussy. Joy began to plead it was too much, as did Frost.

Mrs Claus didn't heed their calls, continuing to stroke the young elf's cock as hard as she was stroking Basel's, smearing pre-cum down the head and shaft. "Too much, too much," Joy repeated.

"Not too much, you haven't screamed yet," Mrs Claus interjected. "Trixie, lick her clit and let her feed you."

The brunette did as she was told, swirling the pearl nub over and over. The redhead's fingers went into the other's hair. "That's it, Trixie. She's gonna come soon. Just like you do me."

Within seconds, Joy let out a scream and the men groaned, as if they were all in sync. Cum jetted out of the three cocks and splattered her white tits and covered her hands.

Mrs Claus hummed her approval, licking her fingers before licking Scout's. "That was good."

She stood up and walked to the bed, where Trixie had come up for air. Joy still laid out sprawled, eyes closed.

Mrs Claus pulled the girl up from the ground, beginning to collect the cum off her tits and feeding it to her. Trixie moaned at the taste. "That's a good little elf, cleaning up the mess on my tits."

Trixie sucked on the fingers, eyes black. "Was her pussy tasty, little one?"

The brunette nodded, as Mrs Claus kissed her, pulling the bow and letting the elf's nipples hit the air. Mrs Claus purred at the taste as their tongues dueled before parting. She looked over to the three men, who's cocks were now hardening.

Mrs Claus turned the girl to face them. "Which one gets you first?" she asked, kissing her shoulder.

Trixie hummed, her eyes flitting between the sizes. "I don't know."

"Sure, you do. Who do you want in that pussy of yours?"

"Uhhh..." she paused. "Frost?"

"Ooooo you like young cock," Mrs Claus teased. "Come here, Frost. Tonight's your night."

She began tweaking the younger elf's nipples, who moaned. The blue-eyed elf stepped towards them, cock hardening again, eyes roaming over Trixie.

Mrs Claus stopped tweaking her nipples. "Lay across the bed, Frost."

He followed the instructions, laying horizontally. "Trixie on his dick. Joy lick her nipples."

Trixie straddled his cock, slowly impaling herself, as Joy moved to the side, sucking on her right nipple first. Mrs Claus walked up to them, smiling. "Just a regular old elf orgy," she giggled, moving towards the bed. "It's about to get better."

She moved to straddled Frost's face, positioning her clit in front of his lips and showing the other to her shiny butt plug and puffy, pink pussy. She turned to look back at Basel and Scout, shaking her ass back and forth. Both of their cocks were hard and leaking. "Now who's gonna fuck me?"

Basel moved faster, positioning his cock at her lower lips. "Yea, gonna finally break the rule of don't fuck the wife?" she teased.

He finally broke and slapped her ass. She giggled, turning her head. "Learn something from watching, did you?"

He glided his dick into her and slapped her ass again. She didn't tease him, instead she looked at the scene before her, as Frost's cock impaled Trixie over and over, as Joy sucked Trixie's nipples. They were missing someone.

She turned her head to see Scout, watching, pre-cum leaking to the floor. She motioned for him to come to her, he did so. She licked her lips before bending down and sucking on his cock. She was now full at both ends with a young stud licking her clit. She moaned at the feeling, as both men began to fuck her mouth and pussy.

She felt another slap to her ass, before she felt her plug wiggle. She choked on Scout's cock as she moaned. "Such a slutty wife, Santa has," Basel teased, pulling and pushing her plug in and out. "Look at her full of cock. Corrupting the elves. On the naughty list every year."

She heard Trixie begin to talk dirty about how Frost was fucking her bareback. She moaned again, what a scene she had created.

Basel pulled her hair, causing her to let go out Scout's cock, gasping for air. He began stroking his cock, watching Basel fuck her before he moved to the table picking up a bigger plug. He handed it to Basel, who took the other one she had put. "Gotta prep this slutty ass," he said, pushing the bigger one in.

"Fuck, Basel," she gasped, before he began pounding into her again.

"That's it slut, cum on my cock. Show me how slutty you can be on my thick cock."

She screamed as she came, letting her juices flow into the mouth below, who moaned at her taste. Her orgasm was reactionary to all except Scout, as one by one they all came. Basel was last, as he let rope after rope stream into her pussy.

Scout stood there stroking his cock, as Basel pulled out, his member covered in juices and staying hard. Basel looked at Joy, who's own wetness was on the bed. "You, Joy, come here."

She came to the edge of the bed, putting her legs in a V-shape, showing her wet pussy. Basel didn't hesitate before stuck his still hard member in her awaiting cunt. Mrs. Claus watched as he began filling her, reaching out and playing with a nipple. The redhead moaned and arched her back.

Trixie got off Frost's member, cum running down her thighs. Frost tried to move but before he knew it, he felt a mouth begin to suck him. He didn't know who it was, but didn't care as it felt fabulous.

Scout pulled out Mrs. Claus' plug aligning his cock with her gaping hole. He pushed his tip in and she moaned, letting go of Frost's cock that she had been sucking. She begged Scout for more of his cock in her ass and he obliged, as Trixie moved to lick Joy's clit.

Mrs Claus started sucking Frost's long cock again, as Scout thrusted into her ass over and over. Basel moaned, as the redhead moved on his cock, pushing back onto him. "I love your cock," she praised him. "I want your cum. Give me your cum, Basel."

The butler elf grabbed her hips and pistoned into her pussy over and over. "You want my cum? Wanna be a cum slut like Mrs. Claus? Is that what she's training you for?" he asked through gritted teeth, as her pussy gripped him tightly.

She nodded her head and moaned. Basel didn't stop, as Trixie began to massage his balls and lick Joy. The action caused him to start cussing. He could feel his balls getting fuller and tightening again. He looked over to see Scout fucking Mrs. Claus's ass, her own mouth full of cock. The debauchery caused his balls to unload again in the young redheads pussy. "Me next?" Trixie chimed in, pulling Joy off Basel's cock. "Fuck me Basel. Mix your seed with Frost's."

His hard cock never wavered as he put it into her pussy, as the six of them would continue moving and trading positions. The women becoming cum filled in all their holes as the men never got tired. But as 24 hours got closer, five of them got tired, falling into a heap on the bed.

Mrs. Claus sipped champagne in her lounge chair, waiting. The clock struck and she smiled, as she heard heavy boots. She uncrossed her legs, showing them to the door. There was a "ho ho ho, oh" as the door opened. "Looks as if someone has been naughty," the voice boomed.

She stood up, walking towards him. "Very naughty. What are you going to do about it Santa?"