Emelie's Quest for Futanari Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emelie understood. That is what a lot of people must feel like when they met Heidi. She must get a few proposals every day. Lindsey looked good too, but she wasn't that hot, was she?

"Not yet," Emelie said.

She hoped she would meet that person soon.

"How about you? Have you done any modeling, Emelie?" Heidi asked.

"Em isn't the model type," Lindsey said.

That was true. She looked good, but not model kind of good.

"I could set something up if you want to try it out. You got a face that could sell just about anything, and your legs would be all the advertisers' dream. Of course, there is more to it than looking pretty, but you seem to have a strong personality and the right amount of spunk in you, you know?" Heidi said.

"You mean a beetle?" Emelie asked.

"You know about Pippi Longstocking?" Heidi asked.

"Yeah," Emelie answered.

"I played her on stage for a whole summer when I was a kid. I loved looking for that spunk, even if my favorite part was watering the garden in the rain," Heidi said.

"That was always so strange, but if Pippi had made up her mind, there was no changing it," Emelie answered.

That was a fair argument for her not being an alien. She recognized true beauty and talent and knew about Pippi Longstocking.

"Have you ever seen the old movies?" Heidi asked.

"I probably made my older siblings hate her because I always watched them. It was my dream to be her" Emelie answered.

"I met her. The actress that played her in the movies that is. When I was in Sweden," Heidi bragged.

"No way. How was she?" Emelie asked.

"Strong-minded. Very nice and supportive. An amazing person," Heidi said.

"You're so lucky," Emelie said.

She wondered what she was like. It took someone outstanding to play such a character, and no one else had done it better than her. At the same time, maybe it meant she had spent her life in its shadow. Always needing to live up to the potential of one of the most amazing characters ever created.

"Maybe we could make a test shoot? You can be Pippi Longstocking, and then if it goes well we can do other things?" Heidi tried

"I'll think about it," Emelie said.

It might be fun. Even if she didn't want to be a model, just taking a few pictures might help boost her confidence. She would probably need a wig though. Just to make sure the hair matched. She probably wouldn't do it. Modeling was for people like Heidi.

"We just need to be careful about your addiction," Heidi said, giggling.

What addiction? She didn't have one. Unless?

"You meant cum, didn't you? When you said spunk earlier, you meant cum, right?" Emelie said.

"It works both ways, you know? You're strong minded, like the beetle, or Pippi, but it might be because you like that thing too," Heidi said.

"Lindsey, what did you do?" Emelie whined.

She wasn't sure if she was mad or embarrassed. Her friend looked back from her seat. She could see she was concerned that she had overstepped her boundaries.

"Me and Heidi been getting more serious, and I had to tell her that I got a friends-with-benefits relationship with my best friend. It's okay. She doesn't mind. Actually, I've been asking her for permission every time you been, you know, for the last weeks," Lindsey said.

Every time? That meant that when she was begging Lindsey, she was in truth begging Heidi?

"Kill me now," Emelie said, wondering if she should just open the door and throw herself out.

"It's not that bad. Lindsey said it started with your ex? Now Lindsey is just filling in until you find someone else. I appreciate you making sure she is satisfied, but since I plan to keep her to myself in the future, I need to make sure you find someone that can help feed your addiction, you know?" Heidi said.

She felt on the door. It was locked. One of those child-proof doors.

"I'm sorry, Em. At least now you know we haven't been doing anything bad. Heidi knew about everything," Lindsey said.

It was sweet of her to try and make her feel better, but it didn't help. She tried to look for something that might be able to smash the window but couldn't see anything.

"Would you mind if Lindsey moved back here with me for a minute so I could give her a blowjob?" Emelie asked.

A big, juicy, cock and a massive load of cum would help her forget her misfortune.

"Like Lindsey has been telling you, today, her cum is mine," Heidi proclaimed.

Just when she had started to feel like Heidi was okay. How could she compete with a cum hungry monster when it looked like that?

*************************************

The gate was open, and a long driveway led to the house. House wasn't the best word. It was a mansion. A showcase of the life of the rich and famous. Several cars were parked all over, and as Heidi rolled up a valet greeted them, taking the keys from Heidi as they all exited.

"What is this place?" Emelie said.

"This is where you live if you make it big," Lindsey said, looking mesmerized.

"Are they famous?" Emelie asked.

"They're just Anna to me," Heidi said.

Whoever they were, they must be very successful. Lindsey was correct about that part. With Heidi looking like an angel, and Lindsey dressed up all pretty too, she started to feel underdressed. Maybe putting on this outfit had been a bad idea. This had turned into a great chance to meet successful and amazing people, and she had squandered it by being silly and stubborn. Why couldn't she just be normal?

The main hall was outstanding. A big room full of paintings and decorate pillars and ornaments. Things made to be expensive and look expensive. Just like the people. Small groups of pretty people in exquisite clothes. Emelie hadn't been sure if she wanted to drink, but seeing most of them holding glasses of bubbly, made her want some too. If she couldn't fit in, at least she could get drunk on something expensive.

They even had a person standing there serving welcome drinks. A table full of tall glasses, and a cute-looking woman holding a towel and a wine bottle as she was pouring glasses to two guests that must have arrived just ahead of them. Behind them, another woman with the same outfit as the server was battling with a towel, and it didn't click for her what she was doing until she heard the pop, and she put a freshly opened bottle down for the server to use.

Could she ask for two glasses? Or maybe even three. No one else had more than one glass, but she was sure the server would understand her situation.

"Are you 21 too, Emelie?" Heidi asked.

"No, I just turned 20. Actually, me and Lindsey have a birthday in the same week, and we had one of those parties where we put our age together, only no one thought it was funny that we had our 41-year-old party," Emelie said, giggling.

Then it dawned on her. Heidi wasn't after a funny story.

"You're talking about the alcohol, aren't you?" Emelie asked.

For the first time, Heidi's perfect posture seemed to fade as she looked uncomfortable.

"It's just, I told you I was moving around a lot for work when I was young, and the only constant was grownups pouring alcohol into us young women. They didn't care how old any of the girls were, and I try to at least make sure my clients don't do any underage drinking, and I couldn't in good conscience sponsor you doing it," Heidi said, her otherwise singing voice sounding like someone had chopped it up.

There was nothing worse when someone ruined the fun by making total sense. There were always stories about former models being addicted to drugs and alcohol. The people who made it out clean probably just got lucky.

"I know you probably drink all the time," Heidi said.

She understood that it didn't matter. The law was clear enough. You had to be 21, or in a private location in the presence of a parent, spouse, guardian, or responsible relative of legal age. No such person was here.

"Especially since I might not be around that much," Heidi said, leaning in closer to Emelie. "You see," she continued, now whispering," It falls on me to make sure I get all that cum Lindsey been saving up out of her balls. It might take hours."

All that sweet, delicious, cum she had been hiding from her for the entire day.

"I promise not to drink anything if you let me sneak away with Lindsey now," Emelie counter offered.

"Nope," Heidi answered.

"I just need a few minutes with her," Emelie promised.

"Don't I get a say in this?" Lindsey asked.

No, she didn't. This was between her and Heidi. Heidi had been cockblocking her all day, and she knew that from now on if she wanted to suck Lindsey's cock, she had to ask Heidi for it.

"If you find someone else that agrees to look after you tonight, I wouldn't mind that. I just don't want to leave you alone with all the free alcohol you can drink, and no one to make sure you are okay," Heidi explained.

She looked around but knew that Heidi's proposal wouldn't be possible. She didn't know anyone here. She was the young girl with the weird dress, and she doubted anyone would even look her way twice, they'd probably just sneer at her. Why couldn't she have just put on a normal black dress? She saw quite a few women wearing similar things to what she had in her closet. She just had to pick the worst time in the world to be unique.

"Fine," Emelie said.

It wasn't fine. This day was turning worse at every corner, and whenever it started to seem good again, four corners came at her at the same time making sure all good deeds were undone. No cock to suck, no cum to swallow, and no fucking alcohol to drink. On top of that, she was now learning she would spend most of the time here alone. What was the point of being in the most beautiful place, if you couldn't share it with someone?

"Just two please," Heidi told the server.

She could hear it bubble and fizzle as it got poured and handed to Heidi and Lindsey.

"Oh, it's good," Lindsey said after taking a sip. "Would you like to taste it?" she offered.

She didn't. What was the point in doing that? If it was great, that meant she had greatness within her reach but was deemed too young to have it. It was better to not try, and that way she could hold on to her hope that it was awful and that she wouldn't want to drink it even if it was free.

Her belly rumbled. She had eaten two cups of microwaved quick noodles and three pop-tarts so that she had enough food in there to hold the liquor, and now when it was learning there wouldn't be any alcohol, it was protesting. It had been a quick decision, but now it felt like a dumb move too.

"Either of you hungry? I haven't had anything since lunch, and I'm starving," Heidi said.

Heidi and Lindsey pushed forward into the house, and Emelie unwillingly followed them. She knew what would happen next. Luxury party at a luxury house, and as they exited the main hallway, they came into a big room that seemed to be an oversized dining room. Staff was moving in and out from what must be the kitchen, and there were several tables of what seemed to be the best kind of luxury food. The tables for eating weren't the best and the chairs looked basic, but Emelie assumed it was because this was put together to just hold enough people that wanted a proper place to eat.

Heidi and Lindsey moved towards the food, and since she had no other place to go, she had to follow them. Hot food. Cold food. Deserts. It might be the best collection of food she had ever seen, and she was too full to want to eat any of it. They even had several different preparations of salmon. No, she would rather get sick than miss out on what seemed to be world-class salmon dishes.

Lindsey and Heidi had a nice plate each, but Emelie only brought back three small samples. Plus, they both had a nice glass of chilled wine, while she just settled for some water. She would rather have some beer. She had almost been spirited enough to ask Heidi if she could have just one beer. No one could ever get drunk on just one beer, so it should be okay, but she hadn't been brave enough to ask.

"Is that all you're going to eat? Didn't you see all the things they had?" Lindsey asked.

She had been eating while her friend was getting dressed and talking to her date. She should have figured it was weird that Lindsey didn't eat anything. She probably knew about the buffet, meaning it was also her fault for not telling her that they had hired some world-renowned chef for the party. If she had just settled for one cup of noodles, she could be enjoying more salmon now.

The worst part was that even if it tasted amazing, just having one bite was enough for her to feel full enough that she didn't want to eat any more.

"Are you sure she will be okay if we leave her?" Heidi whispered.

It made her feel even worse. Not even had she ruined her own evening, but now she might ruin theirs too.

"Do they have anywhere with music? If we find somewhere she can dance, then we can leave her for a few hours. I once saw her dance for eight hours straight, and we still had to drag her off the dancefloor because it was 5 am and everyone else had left," Lindsey said.

"It should be starting soon. She usually has a DJ in the garden," Heidi said.

Could she even dance today? Yeah, she could always dance. Maybe some sad dancing at first, and then if things picked up, she could have more fun with it.

"Would you like to have a look at that, Em?" Lindsey asked.

Lindsey was a year older, but right now it felt like more. Like the two grownups wanted to have fun, and they needed to dump the annoying College student somewhere where she would be safe and not get lost. It made some sense though. She was making a mess out of things today.

The garden might be fun though. They probably had a gardener that spent every day making sure it looked perfect. Maybe it even had some trees and bushes carved into fun shapes, or some rare flowers.

"What I want to do is," she looked around. There were at least twenty people within hearing distance, either eating or socializing, "you know. But if you two will be doing that, I'll find something fun to do on my own."

There must be over a hundred people here. Maybe even double that. She had imagined it would be ten people when Lindsey first brought it up. At least not more than twenty. In a way that made it harder to contact people. With just a few people it would be easier to get conversations started. Now it felt like mostly everyone was already grouped up, and she was like Carrie, not quite able to fit in.

It was probably best that she didn't blow anyone right now anyway. The fullness in her stomach was kicking in. She doubted she would be able to swallow all of Lindsey's load right now, no matter how good it tasted.

"We could follow you outside first?" Heidi offered.

It would be useful to have someone show her around. She imagined there must be a lot of rooms in a house like this.

"Where do I go to get to the outside?" Emelie asked.

One side of the room had windows, but she couldn't see much out there because it was mostly green trees or bushes, giving a hint of where the garden must be. No doors were leading outdoors from this room, so they must be somewhere else.

"Just through those doors, and then you should be able to see the patio on the right," Lindsey said.

Emelie looked over, seeing how people moved through a double door. She couldn't quite tell what was on the other side, other than that it was another room. It seemed to be where people wanted to go.

"We will go that way too, so we can show you," Lindsey said.

Wait a minute. Lindsey knew the layout of this place? She must have been here before. Without her. She only thought they had been on a handful of dates, but it started to dawn on her that they might know each other a lot better than she had thought. Could it be that every time that Lindsey wasn't around, she was with Heidi? Just how many times had she been at these kinds of parties?

"Are you not going to eat anymore?" Heidi asked.

She had barely touched her salmon. Hopefully, the food would stay for a few hours so she could get some later.

"I'm done," Emelie said.

"You know, if you want to drink, you should eat more than that, or you will get sick," Heidi said, sounding concerned.

She knew she still had to find someone that could be her sponsor before she drank. That, or break her unspoken promise to Heidi.

"I ate before we left. I didn't know the food would be this amazing," Emelie said. "I probably couldn't even eat a full load of cum right now, I'm so full."

"I could," Heidi countered.

"Well, we could share it," Emelie said.

"If Lindsey breaks me, I will let you have a piece," Heidi said, giggling.

No, this wouldn't do. She had been moping around for long enough. She needed to send Heidi and Lindsey away so they could do whatever incredibly hot things they wanted to do, and then she would conquer this party. Show everyone how to party, and get her just reward for making sure that everyone had a great time.

"Heidi. Before we got here Lindsey said there would be other big futanari cocks here. Is that true, or did she just say that to make me feel better?" Emelie asked.

"Oh, there are plenty, Em," Lindsey affirmed.

"There are a lot. I could point out some of the single women for you," Heidi added.

That would make up for stealing her friend's cock and cum away.

"A kind gesture, but at some point, a woman needs to learn to stand on her own two feet," Emelie said, standing up from her chair. "No safety harness. No backup. I will stride out there and find these majestic futanari cocks. Wrangle them into submission with my wit and sexy dance moves. If any woman needs to leave this house with an ounce of cum still in their balls, it will not be because I didn't try," Emelie promised.

For a moment she took pride in herself and almost felt like a superhero, vowing to end all crime in the city. In a sense she was. It was a crime whenever a big cocked futanari walked around with a load ready to be fired, but no one was there to swallow it.

Then she remembered other people were there. Several people were looking at her. Staring even. She sat down, putting her face on the table, and tried to hide using her arms. Why did she keep on forgetting that other people could see and hear her?

"Are you okay?" Lindsey asked.

She wasn't.

"You know, if you could get the same pizzazz with that pose during a photo shoot, you could make a ton of money," Heidi said, sounding impressed.

She tried to peek out from under her arms, and when she saw that the people that had been watching her were gone, she dared to sit properly again. That was the good part with there being so many people here. They couldn't bother with her for more than a few seconds.

"She is weird like that. She can put on the greatest performances, but when she learns someone saw her, she will run away, or just hide," Lindsey said.

"You should hold your ground," Heidi said. "Lina Langsokkur, I mean Pippi Longstocking would never run away or get embarrassed for being herself or standing up for what she believes in."

That was true. She would stay true to herself no matter the cost.

"I'll try," Emelie promised.

"Are we ready to get this party started?" Heidi asked.

They were. Emelie would turn this night around no matter the cost. How could it get any worse than it had already been? They put their plates and glasses away and then headed for the double doors.

The other room was outstanding. Big enough to fit a small house.

Several sets of sofas, with at least two being in front of big-screen TVs. Tables with chairs. A stage-like area with a big piano. Rows of books. A set of stairs leading up to a balcony on the second floor, meaning the main area was two stories high, and then to finish it off most of the right and back walls were windowed from the floor and to about where the ceiling would normally be, making the room look even grander.

123456...9