Emily's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sienna broke the silence, and Emily's trance, "Jesus fucking christ Emily, I thought you were a virgin? Were the fuck did you learn to do that?" She asked, sounding genuinely impressed.

Emily looked around the room. Ryan and Alexa were looking at her in awe, while Jake looked kind of upset. Emily blushed and shrugged, "I like porn, I guess," she admitted, as an alternative to revealing that she had done similar with her Dildo and a webcam on many occasions. It was good to know it worked in real life though.

"Round of applause for Emily, well done girl! Thanks for the show!" Sienna declared as everyone clapped, including Aaron and Jake. Emily excused herself and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

When she came back Aaron had left. "He said he had an early start." Sienna explained.

"Oh, OK," Emily replied, visibly disappointed.

That left just five in the group. Alexa spun next and it landed on Ryan for the third time.

Sienna again assured her "Alexa, you don't need to do anything you aren't comfortable doing."

Alexa, however, looked positively delighted. So did Ryan. Alexa practically bounded over, kneeling in front of Ryan, and kissed him on the lips, before freeing his cock from his jeans.

Ryans cock sprang up. Emily and Sienna both audibly gasped. It was huge, fully half again as long as Aaron's, longer and thicker than Emily's dildo even. Emily estimated it was about 9 inches long, circumcised, with big thick veins wrapping around the shaft. It was totally hair free, two massive bald balls sitting at the base.

Emily gripped the bottom in her hand, then asked innocently "Is this big or was Aaron small?"

Sienna patted her shoulder warmly. "That's a fucking monster darling. Well done Ryan. If you ever want to make a video with that, let me know..."

Ryan grinned smugly to himself, enjoying the compliments. Alexa shrugged and, gripping the base, opened her mouth wide and, to Emily's shock, locked her lips around the head.

Emily, Jake and Sienna watched in open mouthed fascination as tiny Alexa blew the largest cock any of them had ever seen in real life. She could only fit about a third in her mouth. She jerked the remaining two thirds with both hands, using saliva spilling from her mouth to lubricate it. She sucked and worked, to Ryan's moans and groans, until soon he whispered "I'm going to blow."

She held her lips wrapped around the tip as Ryan filled her mouth with cum. Emily looked on Jealousy as Alexa took the full load. Alexa stood up, keeping her mouth closed tight, and she ran to the bathroom to get rid of the load. Emily promised herself she would one up Alexa by swallowing her first load, when she got to suck a cock.

The party broke up soon after. Alexa asked Ryan to walk her home, and they left together. Sienna went to bed. That left just Emily and Jake finishing their drinks.

"What happened last night? With Aaron?" Jake asked, looking mildly upset.

"He hooked up with Sienna," Emily explained, "He came into my room from the bathroom by accident and we saw each other naked, that's all."

"You said you would have fucked him?"

Emily shrugged, "It was a game, I was just trying to get him off." The lie worked, Jake looked relieved.

They sat in silence for a while, until Jake finally broke it "I'll be off then I suppose?"

Emily stood and walked over to sit next to Jake. She placed a hand on his knee, and looked him in the eyes, "You can stay if you like?"

Jake stared back at Emily's eyes, then leaned in and kissed her hard. Emily lay back on the couch as Jake climbed on top of her, kissing her passionately.

He reached down and slipped his hand inside Emily's Jeans, pressing a finger to the front of her panties, over her crotch. "Jesus, you're so wet," He told her between kisses. "Do you want to go to your room?"

"Yeah."

Emily and Jake leapt up and raced into her bedroom. Emily pulled her top over her head, kicked off her shoes and threw herself on the bed. Jake pulled his top over his head, revealing his broad shoulders and soft belly. He reached down and gripped Emily's jeans, and pulled them down and off, along with her panties.

He climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately. Emily found his belt and unbuckled that, and undid his jeans and forced them down. She found his hard cock and started to gently stroke it as they made out.

Jake reached around Emily's chest and found the clasp of her bra. He managed to get it undone, pulled it off and threw it on the ground. He sat back on his heels and took a moment to admire her naked body.

"Fuck me, your tits are fucking masterpieces."

"Thanks," Emily responded with a proud smile.

Jake slid his jeans off, leaving him naked, and climbed back on top of Emily, kissing her again. She felt his cock touch her clit and was about to reach down and slip it inside her, when Jake moved his body down.

Jake kissed from her lips, down her chin, down her neck, down her breast until he reached her nipple. He kissed, licked and gently bit that, then moved to the other one and did the same.

Emily felt a tingling pleasure from that, and couldn't stop herself from moaning. "Oh god." She closed her eyes and held the back of his head tight to her breast as he stimulated her.

Jake broke off and continued his journey, kissing down Emily's stomach until he reached his destination. He slipped a couple of fingers easily into her soaking wet hole.

"Oh god" Emily moaned at being penetrated. She had done that to herself a thousand times, but now someone else's fingers were in there and it felt very different. Better, much better.

Jake happily watched the expressions of pleasure on Emily's face for a moment, before he lowered his face, wrapping his lips around Emily's engorged clit, and started to gently suck on it.

"OH FUCK!" Emily couldn't stop herself from crying out as Jake's lips caused an unbelievable sensation of pleasure. She was writhing in pleasure, she couldn't control her movement, she put her hands in her hair and in a breathy voice told him, "That feels so fucking good."

Her body twitched and jerked at his stimulation. She started squealing "OH GOD JAKE! YES! KEEP DOING THAT! OH FUCK, THAT'S GOOD. YES! YES! YES!" She came loudly, and suddenly, a tingling in her crotch exploded outwards in pleasure, as she tensed up and involuntarily bucked her hips.

Breathing heavily, she opened her eyes to see Jake kneeling between her legs, his cock ready for some attention.

"Do you have a condom?"

Emily shook her head. "It's fine, I'm a virgin, I'm clean, you can just fuck me."

Jake looked concerned, "Emily, I don't think that's a good idea. I'm sorry, I don't want to do that."

Emily sighed. "Ok, uh, I'll see what the girls say."

Jake collapsed next to her while Emily texted the flat group

Emily: "Anyone have a spare condom?"

Constance: "I'm a Lesbian, sorry!"

Sienna: "I don't use condoms. Feels better ;)"

Emily looked sheepishly at Jake. "No luck I'm afraid."

Jake shrugged and grinned, "I'll just have to look forward to deflowering you the next time we hang out."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

Emily spat into her hand, then rolled onto her side to kiss him, while wrapping her fingers around his cock and starting to stroke up and down, the saliva causing her hand to easily slide up and down his length.

She started to repeat his actions, kissing her way down his neck, down his chest as she stroked, when he suddenly exclaimed, "Oh, oh shit."

She felt a hot fluid on her hand as Jake came. She looked down to see the white fluid pump out of the tip of his cock, over her thumb to pool on Jake's stomach.

Jake grinned sheepishly, "Sorry, I guess I was really turned on, and that felt really good."

"I'll get some tissues."

Emily stood up, and walking to the door, she peeked out. The hallway was clear.

She darted to the bathroom, washed her hands, and then unrolled a bunch of toilet paper. She opened the door, and walked back out, meeting Constance leaving the living room.

Constance was looking at her with a wide smile on her face. Emily remembered she was naked and quickly covered her tits and pussy with her hands, as best she could.

"I'm sorry, I thought no one was up."

"Don't be." Constance replied. She turned and entered her own room. Emily went through her door and handed the tissue to Jake.

Jake cleaned himself up and binned it, while Emily picked up her list and scratched out two items.

● Jerk off a penis to completion

● Kiss a woman

"What have you got there?"

"Oh, I just thought of something, making a note for tomorrow."

She shoved her list back in the drawer. She turned off the light and snuggled up to Jake.

Jake was snoring, while Emily was too wired to sleep. Her second day away from home had been an exciting one, she had jerked off two guys! She had come this close to losing her virginity. She was excited for what the next few weeks held.

Her phone went off. She sat up and unlocked it.

It was from Ryan. She opened it to find a picture of him naked, standing in front of a mirror, his rock hard monster cock standing to attention with the caption "I can't stop thinking about what you'd do to this."

Emily smiled, admiring Ryan's enormous member. She opened her gallery and found the full body nude she had taken the day before, and sent it to Ryan, with the caption "Do you think I could take it? Or would you destroy me?"

She didn't wait for a reply, she put her phone on silent and curled up to sleep.

12