Emily's Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to go down on you though."

"You don't have to!"

"I know, but I liked sucking cock, and I'm super curious what it's like going down on a woman."

Constance shrugged and relaxed on her back, spreading her legs.

Emily kneeled between her legs and for the first time was able to fully see Constance's naked body. Her perky tits were gorgeous, so different to Emily's or Siennas, perfectly framed by her skinny, toned body. The triangle of pubic hair framed by her narrow hips made Emily think maybe she should grow hers out? See what it looked like.

"You're so sexy Constance," she whispered, before she bent forward and wrapped her lips around Constance's engorged clit, sucking on it, aping the technique Jake had used on her that felt so good.

"So are you, OH FUCK!" Constance responded.

Emily enjoyed the delicious taste of Constance's juices. She slipped her fingers back inside Constance and started to fuck her as she sucked. She stopped sucking for a minute to flick her tongue rapidly back and forth rapidly, then went back to sucking again.

Constance placed a hand in Emily's hair, "Oh god, yes, keep doing it like that, yeah, keep going, OH FUCK!"

Constance's whole body tensed up, Emily felt like her fingers were in a vice for a second as her partner came hard. Emily crawled back to lie next to Constance and held her as she came down.

"Oh my god, that was your first time?"

Emily shrugged, "I just tried to do what felt good to me."

"Well, it worked." Constance kissed Emily on the lips. "That was way better than Hermionie's head!"

Constance broke off the kiss and snuggled into Emily's shoulder. Emily pulled the blanket back up over the two of them, then turned to tease her about having loads of other girls in front of her now, but when she looked back, Constance was already fast asleep. Emily smiled, turned off the light and closed her eyes.

12