Emma gets ready for her date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pointed down to his fully erect cock that the man was stroking vigorously. It stood proudly before her, throbbing with desire, its length and girth making her pulse quicken. She had always known Michael had a strong sexual appetite, but the man was often insatiable at times. Not that Emma could really complain about it, she had agreed to be Michael's personal 'cocksleave' the day she moved in with the man.

She couldn't remember exactly how it happened, they had been friends for far longer than they had been roommates. In any case, she had agreed to service Michael's dick whenever and wherever he asked for it. She remembered a point in her life when the mere idea of doing anything sexual with Michael would've been laughed off as a joke, but these days she knew better. If Michael ever needed to cum quickly, she was willing to oblige him without hesitation. That's just what friends do.

"You got me there," Michael chuckled. He leaned up from the bed and moved closer to Emma, never once removing his hand from his cock. "How about you strike a pose?"

"Of course," Emma said proudly, she mimicked a pose she had seen before. Her arms raised over her head as she twisted her body slightly. "I'll show you my good side." She joked.

Michael moved right up to the edge of the bed and placed his free hand on Emma's shoulder. With an animalistic grunt, he spurted a load of come all over Emma's stomach.

"Damn I guess that was too good of a side," She chuckled as Michael finished shaking out the last of his orgasm.

A firm grip pulled her close. She wasn't likely to pull away from him anyway but the man did enjoy having that kind of control over her. Emma still didn't understand why he even bothered jerking off himself when she was around, but she didn't say anything back to him. Her job was to be his cocksleave, or in this particular case, his cumrag, so she supported his weight as he finished over her.

Once he pulled away, Emma looked down at the inevitable mess the man had made on her dress. "Ah, phooey. Now my dress is a mess," She was slightly annoyed, but not at Michael, that was just how he was, she should've expected this much. "Look at it, you got cum all over me. Maybe I can just clean it up?" She wiped a particularly noticeable glob of cum that was running down her chest. "It's always so much with you..." She grumbled.

"Sorry," Michael said with a grin that showed he wasn't sorry in the slightest. "Although it does bring the look together," Emma frowned at his comment. "Can't you just wipe it off?"

"No," Emma shook her head as she inspected the cum that was on her hand now. "That's too big of a stain. It'll never clean in time."

"What if we just do this?" Michael asked, acting ever the gentleman. Using some fabric to wipe away the remaining cum. Unfortunately said fabric came from the cocktail dress she had worn first.

"No, don't try wiping it off," Emma whined. It was already too late to stop him. "You're just spreading it out further. Stop, it's fine." She pushed his hand away and sighed at the larger stain that spread around her dress. "Just hand me the other dress." She said, already disrobing from the maxi dress.

"You mean this one?" Michael asked, holding up the now dirty cocktail dress that was bunched up in his hand. "I think it's just as dirty... sorry."

Emma just rolled her eyes and shook her head. "It's fine, leave them on my bed, I'll wash them tomorrow. There's no time, I need to get dressed." Her annoyance faded as quickly as it came. She turned back to the last remaining dress on her bed, the one that Michael had already voiced her approval for.

She shuffled and danced herself back into the skimpy, black mini-dress. Once again she fought with the length of it around her waist. Michael smirked as he admired the view, he loved watching the way Emma's breasts bounced as she squeezed into tight clothing.

"Hope my boyfriend doesn't mind," Emma said, more to herself. "At least I'll stand out, right?"

"Prettiest whore at the party." Michael joked. And it was a joke, at least to Emma. Michael would often call her silly little nicknames like whore, slut, cumbucket. One time he even referred to her as 'a cock gobbling goblin' for a whole week, it was a strange nickname, but exactly the kind of joke friends would do to each other.

"Okay, last thing," Emma said, turning towards her bedroom mirror. "Earrings, easy done," She attached two small gold earrings to either side of her face. "And last but not least, I still need to decide what necklace to wear with it. Wanna help me out?"

She looked back to Michael, who was already hypnotised by her ass that was showing under the dress. Reaching into a drawer, Emma pulled out two necklaces and held them up for Michael to see.

"Here, which one would look better on my neck?" Emma asked, waving the shiny metal in his face. "This one or.... This one?" She placed both of them against her neck, although Michael was only interested in the cleavage that was on display.

"Hmm?" Michael hummed sarcastically. "I have a better idea. You need a new necklace."

"You have a new necklace to give me?" Emma asked in amazement. Michael hardly, if ever, gave her gifts. Usually, his gifts would be various types of skimpy clothing, like the dress she was wearing right now, and always it would be paid for using her own money. "Seriously, what type?"

"It's a surprise?" Michael said mischievously. Moving to place himself between Emma and the bed.

"Well come on then, give it to me." Emma pleaded. She was very excited by the prospect of a new necklace. Michael never cared much for jewellery and her boyfriend didn't earn enough to warrant buying her any.

"But first," Michael added, waving his finger. "I wanna go for one more round."

"Seriously?" Emma whined, looking from Michael to the clock on her wall. "But you 'just' came. Gosh, you're insatiable, you know that?" Michael chuckled at that, taking it for a compliment instead of a complaint. "I don't really have time." She added as Michael pushed her back towards the bed.

"I'll be quick," Michael said, his hand running down her back to grip a handful of her ass. "It's only fair since you'll be gone all night."

"Oh sure, you'll be quick," Emma sighed sarcastically. "I've heard that before." She shuffled back as Michael continued to push her. "Fine.. just a quickie. Where shall we?- Ah!"

Michael pushed her backwards into the pile of pillows that lay on her bed. His hands gripped either side of her body and used them to prop her waist up to an ideal penetration position.

"This works I suppose," She sighed, shifting some pillows under her to support the new orientation. "But you 'have' to be quick this time. My boyfriend is coming to pick me up in under ten minutes and he already doesn't like how you made me late last time."

Michael pressed into her, his cock brushing up against her slit. He rubbed across her softly, feeling how drooling wet she was, despite her protest of running late. Michael chuckled about how much of a needy slut she was before gently thrusting into her. Emma bit her lip at the contact, letting the warmth from her pussy soak into his hard length. He moved slowly, allowing Emma a moment to adjust to him.

"What?" Michael whined sarcastically back at her. "What do you mean you were late? It was only five minutes."

"It wasn't five minutes, it was almost twenty," Emma playfully whined back. "You made us miss the opening of the movie we were going to and you ruined my hair." Michael chuckled at that memory, Emma was halfway out the door for her date before he pulled her back inside for a quick face fuck. He ended up cumming all over her face and hair before leaving her to clean up the mess. "I didn't have time to wash it, so I had to hope that hairspray could cover the smell," She continued to complain. Michael leaned into the girl, putting the full weight of his body into the thrust. "And my boyfriend kept saying-"

He shut her up with a deep kiss. Emma felt the familiar sensation of their tongues touching and sliding against each other. It wasn't the first time her roommate had kissed her, and like everything else the man did to her, it didn't bother her in the slightest. There was nothing romantic about the act, it was just another method for pleasure.

She wrapped her arms around Michael's neck as the two continued sucking on each other's faces. Emma's legs wrapped around Michael's waist, pulling him closer, deepening their connection as she welcomed his cock into her greedy hole. She gasped, her lips parting in a silent moan, as the sensation of his hard shaft hitting her soft walls sent shivers throughout. Emma's nails dug into the muscles at Michael's shoulders, trying to ground her in reality.

Michael groaned at Emma's reaction to his touch. He knew exactly how to make her react that way; the soft opening that moved into a far rougher fucking. Every time he saw those red lips of hers curled up, the way her dark eyelashes fluttered as she closed her eyes, the way her chest puffed out slightly when she was getting her fill and the way her body trembled as he fucked her spurred the man on.

The dress had been pulled up and down until it was little more than a scrunched-up strip of black that ran along Emma's waist. Michael pawed at her breasts while his hips violently shook her on the bed. The kiss finally broke apart, a thin line of drool still connected their lips. Michael wasted little time, returning his lips to her neck and tasting her as she moaned out.

"Oh, I just realised..." Emma panted, looking down at her current state of undress. "I should have taken off.. the dress... before we started." Michael didn't comment on her observation, too busy moving his lips down her neck and onto her chest. "Lucky the skirt is so short. It'd be a lot harder to do this... in the other dress."

She caught sight of herself in the mirror. She caught sight of herself in the mirror. Her breasts bounced up and down at the movement, as Michael took her nipples into his mouth and bit them gently. A few moments later, he released Emma's breast and moved onto the other nipple.

"My hair is probably a mess again..." She chuckled, running a hand through Michael's hair as he sucked away. "It's alright, I'll fix it again before I leave."

Michael moved back up to kiss her again. She welcomed his tongue into her mouth once more, moaning and whimpering as his hands found their way down to her ass once more, squeezing and massaging it. Emma and Michael continued their passionate embrace, their lips locked in a heated kiss.

However, just as the intensity reached its peak, Emma's phone began to ring, breaking the silence and causing both of them to pause. Pause the kiss at least, as Michael refused to slow his hip thrusts into her, not that he could with Emma's legs wrapped around his waist.

"Oh... That's probably him," Emma panted, looking at the phone that sat on the bedside table. "Can I just... pass me... my phone..."

Reluctantly, Michael pulled away from Emma's face and reached over to pick up the phone that was buzzing away on her table. Emma fumbled for her phone, a mix of anticipation and annoyance evident on her face. She glanced at the screen and saw the caller ID.

"Thanks," She smiled back to Michael before placing the phone to her ear. Michael's hands pulled her back onto his dick, unwilling to stop, even for a phone call.

"Hey-y. What's up, babe?..." Emma said into the phone with a suppressed moan. "Y-your right outside... Waiting... in the car?" She looked to Michael, silently asking if he would be stopping to let her go. Michael shook his head and continued humping away at her.

"C-cool..." She said back into the phone. "I'll b-be... down s-soon. Yeah... just.. running a little... late." Michael shifted his angle slightly which caused her to almost let out a very audible moan. Thankfully Emma caught it in time and turned away from the microphone. "N-no need to... worry... It wont be... like last time..."

Michael couldn't hear what Emma's boyfriend was saying on the other end of the line, but he could tell that the man was complaining about him again. He's never actually met the guy, only seeing photos that Emma had shown him. What little he knew of Emma's boyfriend was already too much for Michael. He had stopped voicing his complaints about him but refused to meet the guy, outright forbidding Emma from inviting him into the apartment they shared.

"I said... I was... sorry..." Emma whined into her phone, still trying to have a conversation while getting fucked. "Yeah... He's sorry... too..." Michael chuckled at the blatant lie. "No no... Don't come up... I'm almost done... I'll be down soon..."

Michael decided to have mercy on her poor roommate and actually turn this quickie into a quickie. He thrust roughly into her, ignoring the small whimper that escaped Emma's throat at the sudden change. His hands trailed down her sides, grasping her tightly. She pushed herself back up against him, arching her back, grinding against his cock as he thrust into her hard and fast. She muffled herself as he increased his pace, bringing her close to a climax.

"Uhuh... Oh yeah... Sure..." Emma lazily said into her phone. Her boyfriend was obviously complaining about something on the other end but Emma was being fucked too hard to pay any real attention to the conversation. "Okay... I'm almost... ready... Just looking... for my... necklace... I wanna look... perfect... for you..."

Then she reached her limit. Emma cried out, a loud scream muffled the sound by covering her mouth. The orgasm hit Emma hard, her pussy clamped down tight around Michael's cock. He slammed one last time into her, making her release a long string of mumbles into the phone.

"I'm cuming...c-cumming....Cum... Cumming..." Emma stuttered into the phone. "Coming down... soon," She quickly corrected herself. She was panting and moaning as she lay under Michael. "I'll see you soon..." She muttered into the phone one last time. "Love you too... Bye..."

She hung up the call and dropped the phone to the side of her head. Michael wasted no time returning to his previous position. He shoved his tongue right back into Emma's mouth. He still hadn't cum yet and with the way he was jerking back and forth, it was only a matter of time until he blew his load.

Emma welcomed the kiss once more, her hands gripping Michael's hair tightly as she moaned loudly against his mouth. Michael smirked and grabbed hold of Emma's hands, pinning them above her head and continuing to pound into her. He was breathing heavily now, his own release imminent. Emma's breath came out in heavy pants as she tried her best to control her breathing. She felt him pull out of her slowly as he let her wrists go.

It took a second or two to realise that her roommate had pulled out of her completely. She opened her eyes to see what was wrong.

"Wha? Why'd you stop?" She asked. Emma wasn't aware how badly she wanted his cum until she was denied it at the last second.

Michael looked back at her, one hand stroking his dick while the other supported his weight as he leaned over.

"Are you ready?" Michael asked with a devilish grin.

"For what?" Emma asked. Resisting the urge to pull Michael back down onto her.

"Your necklace," Michael explained, shifting his position up high on Emma's body. She watched as his cock inched closer towards her face. "It's a pearl necklace."

"What do you mean?" Emma chuckled, looking around the room. There wasn't any hidden box that contained jewellery that she could see. "I don't see any-"

Michael came as he released another thick load across Emma's chest. She gasped from the impact, coughing slightly due to the amount of cum he released. Emma closed her eyes, allowing herself to enjoy the feeling.

"Oh... Oh wow..." Emma laughed as the last few spurts of cum coated over her. "You meant a... You tricked me."

"What?" Michael chuckled while he panted. "You don't like your gift?"

"Well..." Emma said, feeling the mess that coated her neck. "They say pearls go with everything?" Michael nodded at that. "But it didn't all get on my neck," She added, wiping her chin before licking her finger. "Some got my chest, My dress, has white stains all over it."

She leaned up to take a better view of herself in the mirror. "Not to mention, my already ruined makeup is... Well, more ruined.

Emma looked almost worse than when she first went into the shower. Her makeup was running down her face, and she had cum running down from her chin to her belly. Her hair was all kinds of messed up and the dress not only had several small stains on it, but it was also creased to all hell.

"Nah, you'll be fine," Michael said with a hand wave. "I still think you look beautiful."

"Aww, you're so sweet." Emma smiled back at him. The guy could be such a sweetheart at times. The tender moment was broken by her phone buzzing again, an impatient text from her boyfriend.

"Ah, shit. I gotta go. He's waiting for me," Emma said, quickly searching around the room. "Quick, hand me that other dress, I'll use it to wipe myself off."

Michael chucked one of the dirty dresses on the bed, Emma caught it with one hand and patted down her cum covered chest.

"Okay, makeup, I can fix that.." Emma said to the mirror as she slapped on some basic cosmetics. "Hair... easy fix..." She retied her hair into a ponytail, it didn't look as neat as when Michael did it, but it looked fine enough. "Dress... It's just a few stains, mostly around the chest. It'll come out with some wet wipes. I hope."

She rubbed off some of the more obvious stains, including the 'pearl necklace' that Michael had so generously given her. She was still sticky and reeked of sex, but a wipe-down and some perfume hid most of the damage. Within a minute, Emma was back to looking like a sensible member of society. Granted, she looked more dressed for a nightclub rather than the theatre and was still at the mercy of any UV lights that could reveal just how dirty she actually was.

"Alright, how do I look?" Emma asked one more time, posing quickly as she grabbed for her purse.

"Like a high-class escort who just ran a train," Michael said, his eyes falling back to her legs and the occasional glance of exposed pussy when she moved.

Emma let out a hearty laugh at Michael's words. "Gee thanks, your jokes are always so kind to me. That certainly paints an image," She moved to leave the bedroom as Michael followed her out. He even took the time to cup one more handful of ass before she left. "Okay, don't wait up for me, I don't know when I'll be back," She said, rushing to the front door. "I'll see you later, have a good night. Gotta run, bye."

Michael was left alone in the apartment, and his plans for the night were ruined. He sighed to himself and moved to the couch in the living room. While he'd much rather spend his night with Emma between his legs, he had to occasionally let the girl go out and live her life.

Michael didn't even turn on the television before he heard the front door unlocking and opening again.

A very rushed and embarrassed Emma power walked through the living room and into her bedroom before returning shortly after.

"Would you believe," Emma began, looking sheepishly at her roommate. "That I almost went down there without any underwear on?" She laughed at her foolishness before sliding on a thin pair of panties up her legs. "Oh, that's absolutely mortifying. In a dress like this," She gestured to her outfit. From the lower position of the couch, Michael could almost see the underwear she just put on. Emma shook her head once more before walking out the door. "Gosh, I'd hate for my boyfriend to think I'm some kind of slut."

12