Emma New Life (Black Femdom) Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma wants to change her life.
1.8k words
3.67
21.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
105 Followers

My name was Emma, i was a really hot girl with long blonde hair. I had medium firm tits with a small firm bubble butt. I kinda had the face of a young Lexi Belle if anyone knows her. I decided to move to a new place to get away from my friends and family. The thing is, i was nymphomaniac. Back at my old school and my old place i ruined my reputation. I slept with so many guys and woman. Thing is, i broken too much heart by not being loyal to them so they kinda ruined my reputation and my last experience opened my eyes.

You know, at 23 i did almost everything possible in sex but my last experience was with an old black couple around 60 years. I never had the chance to did it with black people mostly cause where i was there was no black people and my parents was telling me to watch out for them. I wasn't racist at all thought but i loved my family and i sure didn't want to disappoint them. So here you go, i went to a house to clean there as a maid. They paid me lots of cash every time i went there and treated me like i was family to them.

Then, one day i entered the house and i see them both naked on the couch. She's sucking him and all i see is her big black ass in front of me and the floppy black tits. They quickly realized i entered the house so they hided themself and i left the house in panic. I walked a bit in the street and decided to return there. The woman was telling me a million times how sorry they were and then i kissed her. She looked at me shocked by what i just did. She smiled and returned the kiss.

Even if i was a Nymphomaniac, i never had that really strong sexual feeling towards a person and especially an old person like that who was not a pretty black woman. She had lots of wrinkles; she was old, chubby and wasn't trimmed. My main attraction was her thought. Her ass, her tits, her skin, her face, everybody on her pleased me and i was confused by that... but i didn't want that feeling to stop too. My pussy was so wet for her.

They undressed me and the guy licked my pussy while the woman was kissing me, the guy than put me on all fours doggy style and fucked me. The black woman was licking is man dick at the same time and replacing it in my pussy. After a while, i wanted her so much that i told her to come near me. I wanted to taste her pussy and it happened. Best experience i ever had, the taste was addicting. My nose was in heaven by smelling her body parts that near. The taste was so good. She had a big bush but it didn't displease me.

Everything went so well, so well... and then, the guy had a heart attack. We waited for the ambulance to come and they took care of him. The woman went with her man at the hospital. I returned home. After a few days, everybody knew what happened. I was judged really hard by my family. My reputation was worse than it already was. This is why i moved far away from all that shit. I wanted a new life. I wanted a new experience. I kept thinking about that woman.

Life costed a lot down there and with no help it was tough. I rented a crappy apartment and even if it was crappy it was tough for me to get the money to still live there. The school was ok and it was really different from my old school. Lots of mixed raced. Lots of boy flirted with me especially black man but i invented excuses each time. Why? Because i knew i had a strong sexual desire for black woman. I kept looking at them. I kept looking at their ass, tits and face. That feeling was new for me, it's like i only wanted them.

I didn't want to screw up my reputation like i did before so i took the discreet approach. It was tough for me to resist the urge to have sex. I masturbated so much by watching interracial lesbian sex. I readied stories about it, i watched captioned pictures about it, videos, everything i could find. One day i was stuck in the elevator in the back with some black women's basketball player. They had small short and damn, my pussy was so much wet. All i wanted is drop them and lick them. Discreetly i put my hands near my pussy and rubbed it a little. God, it was so tough to resist. Yup, i always was nymphomaniac but it was another story i was close to drop those short and put my face in that hot black pussy before me. My knees were so weak. I was watching them again trying to be discreet. They left the elevator and i followed them until i decided to hide in the bathroom to masturbate.

I continued my maid job to help clean house and get paid for that, i did several black people house and other house. No woman never tried to flirt with me they were just kind for the most part. Than i entered Miss Zana house. She was around 45, hot athletic body. Small tits and small butt. She loved the run each day to keep her shape and was eating great food to keep her shape optimal. She told me she had a daughter living with her who has a brain problem. She said she was unable to work cause of how she acted around people. She could panicked and be brutal. It was tough to control her at times. Her name was Bea. Zana called her out and presented me Bea asking Bea to be respectful towards me since i would be the new maid. Bea hugged me right away, her mouth was pressing against my neck. She kissed it and kissed me on the lips right after. Zana yelled at Bea to stop! Bea stopped and said she was sorry before running back to her room. Bea was around the same height than i was but compared her mother she wasn't in shape at all. She was fat and didn't have Zana beautiful face.

Zana told me sorry for Bea behavior. She said she will be always around to control Bea so it was not my problem to deal with her but i told her it was ok. Zana was rich and wanted me almost every day at her house. I had to stop every work i did elsewhere to work exclusively for her cause she had a big house and was paying so much. Now my money problem was away.

Back at my apartment, i had sex with a Black girl named pearl. Pearl was a tinder date. Pearl wasn't from there she was in vacation, it was so fun. She had big tits and a medium butt. I licked her pussy and no doubt, it was the best thing i ever had. I couldn't get enough. Sadly, she had to go back at her place. Now, every time i masturbated i thought about Pearl mostly...

After a few days working at Zana place, my interaction with them is great. Bea having lot of fun with me and i love helping her in her games. One day, i got to go because the work is over. Zana is in the basement doing something, bea rushed to me telling me goodbye at the same time. She's hugging me so hard and then i see both of her hands on my ass while she kissed me. The strength she had is incredible, it's like she's lifting me in the air. I removed my head from her face but one of her hand go straight to the back of my head and she kissed me even more and this time with her tongue. I hear Zana getting upstairs; Bea let me go at the same time. I dropped to my knees instantly. Bea tell me goodbye and go sit in the couch like nothing happened. Zana tell me if I'm ok seeing me on my knees short of air. I told her everything was ok and get out of the house.

With no car, Zana told me she would go grab me after school. So after the school i go outside, i was wearing a black skirt with a black G-string. I see Zana car, one of the doors opened and it's Bea. She rushed towards me, she hugged me and her hands lift my skirt and she presses both of her hands on my ass exposing it to the whole school. She tried to kiss me but i evade it. She stopped and then we go back at Zana car. I was hoping not much people saw this. My reputation was important. Bea sited back in the car while i was in front with Zana. Zana told me it was great to see Bea making good connection with me. She told me all the other maid didn't last long for different reason but all connected to Bea. Zana haven't seen Bea hands on my ass. She would disapprove that for sure like the time she kissed me.

Bea wasn't playing any games; she was just looking at me. Zana went down to the basement again. I continued to do my maid job and clean things around me. I looked at Bea for one seconds and she was masturbating looking at me directly. She approached me and put her finger in my mouth by force. She than tried to remove my jeans but wasn't able to do so, she got frustrated like she always does when things don't go her way. She than slapped me out of nowhere, i got on my knees and she presented her pussy to my face. She grabbed my face and forcefully put in on my face. The smell was horrible; Bea wasn't a woman who took care of her hygiene. I licked her pussy. Taste wasn't as good as the old woman or Pearl, in fact it tasted like she havent washed her pussy for a while but... i continued even when she stopped the pressure on my head. Bea cum directly to my face. Zana was getting upstairs so Bea did the same thing than last time and sit on the couch. Bea yelled when she cum so Zana told her if everything was ok. Bea said yes. Zana looked at me and said i could go home if i want because i looked tired and sweaty.

I did go home; i had Bea pussy juice on me. I washed but, it's like it was still on me. I couldn't say it was a bad experience... i loved it but at the same time, i was confused. Why i was that weak? Why i was unable to stop myself or tell Zana about Bea action towards me? How the school would react too?

Dunn81
Dunn81
105 Followers