Emma Watson, Secret Voyeur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

"That's it, baby. Ride that cock."

Still in my voyeuristic frame of mind I trapped my hand between my closed thighs and gently rocked to and fro as I surreptitiously listened to their hot fuck. I had no idea how long we had slept as it was clearly day outside. I remained still, barely inches from the humping couple, their passionate moans ringing in my ears. Evanna groaned loudly as her lightweight frame was hoisted up and down on Keo's flagpole of a cock with fast strokes. My hand rubbed on my pussy faster and it juiced up in a trice. I desperately wanted to join in and so I rolled over and greeted them.

"I see you are up then," I said to Keo who was thrusting up into Evanna with his hands firmly on her small waist.

"Emma, I can't begin to describe what he does to me." Evanna moved up and down now with her left hand on his hip, her right playing with his dark scrotum. I crawled up and planted my pussy on his face and ground down firmly with gyrations of my pelvis. His tongue did things to me that sent me wild with lust and my juices oozed out over his mouth. He held my right ankle as he flicked my slit with dextrous swipes that impressed me. Evanna still groaned loudly as she sank onto his rock hard cock with deft rotations of her hips.

"Oh my lord!" Evanna gasped. "I'm going to..." Her pussy tightened and she came on his face and she froze as the intense orgasm took hold.

We switched and I moved down to his groin where I lifted his surprisingly heavy pole and in one swift motion I took him fully to his balls. I rode up and down as his cock pushed up inside my slick pussy. It felt fantastic to ride on such a thick knob and my pussy became mushy and stretched as he thrust up. I fucked him hard, wiggling, gyrating, grinding, anything to relish that big thing inside my pussy.

"Oh...my...goodness! This...is...the...stuff! Give it to me, your little slut wants...fffucking!"

I bobbed up and down with my feet pressed into the mattress, but soon I dropped onto my knees and sank down with all my weight. Keo held my hips and lifted me all the way up until he almost slipped out before slamming me back down hard. He lifted me up so high his ass came up off the bed every time he hammered home. Evanna did not remain idle and sat on his face just as I had down just a little while ago.

"Lick me out."

Evanna settled her bottom on his chest and scooted back and forth on his drooling lips. I heard his faint and muffled groans as her pussy ground on him and I gave the double whammy as I plunged down onto his black hose in rapid succession. All the while I looked at the cute rump of Evanna as she smothered Keo with her sopping quim. It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. Shit! I AM a voyeur!

"Come on babe, I want your cock in me." Said Evanna and got onto her hands and knees.

Keo moved out of me and I pouted at the loss of his exquisite cock. He came behind the grinning actress and her face was a picture as the dark skinned dancer entered her. Very slowly he shunted in and out and the unhurried pace only enhanced the sublime pleasure Evanna was experiencing.

"So fucking good!"

As Keo fucked Evanna doggy style I sat opposite and lifted my loins up for her attention. I kept my eyes fixed on her heavenly face as she forced her long, pink tongue between my sopping pussy lips. I ground myself on her face as she sucked, nibbled and licked me at full speed. I pulled my knees under me and lifted my lower body upwards and crushed my cunt at her with equal force. My labia were smothered by her sweet mouth and a rush of pleasure coursed through me and a dizzy wave hit me.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I said between deep breaths as I quivered and trembled.

Keo slammed into her from behind with meaty thrusts that ground her face into my mound and I started to cum all over her mouth. I looked down as my pussy leaked my love juices and ran out and down my crack. Evanna was now with head down as her lightweight body was pushed and pulled by her hips onto Keo and his monster cock. As he pounded into her harder she lost her balance and fell onto her belly, followed by the black hunk. They remained still and then slowly disengaged and panted hard.

"Line up on the bed, girls." Keo said as he rotated a finger.

Side by side we laid on the edge of the bed with our legs parted, feet on the carpet. Keo stood over us with a wild look in his eyes as he studied our exposed cunts. I wondered who he would fuck next and look at his expression to try to read his mind. He chose Evanna and plunged up into her gash as I reached over to rub her clit. As he thrust in and out of the moaning blonde he fingered my muff with his right hand.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Intoned Evanna, a dreamy look on her face.

Keo leaned over and supported himself on his forearms as he built up more momentum. She slid an arm under my neck as her petite frame was slammed into by the black stud. I watched with increasing excitement as the big black log was gleefully swallowed up in the bald pussy of the blonde.

"So fucking hot!"

Then he moved to his right and slipped me his hard length and raised my legs up to my ears by the ankles. As he fucked me I continued to rub Evanna as we kissed each other deeply, my right arm around her back. I closed my eyes as I was gloriously fucked silly, cracking them open now and again to look up at Keo as his figure loomed over me. With every thrust in I felt every ripple of his organ under the skin of his shaft. My pussy foamed up from the intense thrusting and I lost all control of my legs as they flailed in mid air.

"Me now."

Evanna was eager to have his hard prick once more having watched him sliding and out of my creamy muff. Keo turned his attention to her and he drew her legs up and bent them at the knees while spreading them far apart. Over the next ten minutes he kept going back and forth between the pair of us and his stamina never seemed to wane. His balls told another story and I guessed he would have to cum pretty soon.

"Cum over us, babe."

Keo relented and withdrew his aching cock from my slick tunnel and us girls got onto our knees. Evanna sucked him first with her hand around his shaft as she licked on the pussy coated glans. Then she released him and I took hold of the shiny tool and lapped it up with gusto, savouring the taste of him and her besides. Then we combined our tongues and I tugged on his shaft hard until he blew his load.

"Holy shit!"

He aimed at Evanna and unleashed four hot streams that splattered her face and nose. Then he stepped back and sprayed me with two more big arcs of cum that hit me in the right eye. Half blinded I laughed hysterically as we fell to the bed in a heap.

"Still want to go see Canary Wharf in the morning, guys?" I asked.

"I think a nice day in might be the thing to do," answered Evanna as she rubbed the arm of Keo.

END

123z
123z
814 Followers
12