Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!"

My juices poured out of me as I removed the bulb like head from between my legs and fell back limp on the bed. The wand is most definitely a keeper!

x

N is for Naturism and Nudism.

Yes. The ever popular social lifestyle of those who choose to practice being in harmony with nature by shedding one's clothing. I had not considered this practice in the slightest until one of my best friends invited me to take a week away with her in the South of France. I have known Kristen Stewart for a number of years now. A popular actress in Hollywood now, and a staunch feminist. She has stated for the record that she is bisexual, and has had long term relationships with men and women alike. She has espoused nudity and naturism since 2017, and in 2018, she invited me to share in the unique experience with her. I was apprehensive at first. I mean, with young men and women prancing about naked and sunbathing on a nudist beach, surely there was too much temptation to make out with each other. Kristen agreed and told me flat out that this was half the fun!

x

As I was born and lived in Paris, I was pleased that Kristen had chosen the iconic nudist beach, Plage de Tahiti in St Tropez. In recent years there has been a boom in naturism in France, and the south of the country is an ideal place for nudists. The beach is about five kilometers south of St Tropez, and boasts of a wide sandy beach surrounded by pine trees. We arrived separately at the Tahiti Beach seafront hotel and we took rooms close to each other on the first floor. Mine was a junior suite with a sea view, directly overlooking the Mediterranean from the balcony. There was a beautiful outdoor pool, a garden full of lush greenery and palm trees, and a fancy restaurant. Once Kristen called me to say she had arrived, we went down for a casual dinner.

x

"So, what have you been up to lately?"

Kristen took a bite of her fish and looked at me opposite her at our dinner table. We had both ordered a Ceasar salad to start, and followed that with an Asian style tuna tartar and homemade guacamole. All washed down with a bottle of Pinot Grigio. We sat on driftwood beach furniture in the open as the sun began to dip. The restaurant had a nice ambience and was right next to the beach.

"I'm just about to go into pre-production for a new film based on the book Little Women."

"Cool. I'm gonna be in a remake of Charlie's Angels."

"That sounds like fun."

"THIS should be fun. I tell you, what better way is there to get in touch with nature than to go au naturel, as the natives say?"

I got the distinct impression though, that Kristen was a little more focused on sex than just naturism. I wondered how on earth I was going to be able to interact with other nude people whilst in the buff. We discussed work and family and had a pleasant visit, then we hit the hay.

x

After I awoke the next morning to an absolutely gorgeous blue sky and I went out onto my balcony in a bath robe to look down at the pool area. There were simply dozens of naked men and women standing, sitting, and swimming. I put my hand to my mouth at the sight of all that bared flesh. Females of all sizes. Big breasted, small, medium. Some with full bushes of pubes, some shaven and one or two with styled landing strips. And the men. Aye, aye! Muscular, skinny, fat, and all with their flaccid dicks flapping at their exposed groins.

"Are you decent? And if so, why?"

Kristen entered my room with just a grin and a pair of sandals. The green eyed American actress had her blonde hair cut short and brushed back. She was about my height in bare feet, and shared a medium bra size as myself. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and were firm and gravity defying. She had a fairly flat stomach, nice ass, and her pubic mound was bald and showed off her very pouty labia.

"Kristen. I...I'm not too sure about all this."

"Emma. You agreed to come. You can't back out now. Come on. We'll go down together and get some breakfast. They're having a buffet by the pool. And then we'll hit the beach."

"Alright." I let out a sigh and let my robe slide off my body.

As I slipped on a pair of flip-flops I felt my face blush as Kristen looked me all over. Especially at my newly trimmed mound.

"Gosh. Bella and Hermione in the same room. As naked as the day they were born! Let's go."

We left the room and I did get a surge of exhilaration as we stepped out into the sunshine. A light breeze blew over my nude form and I had to admit it felt great. I put on my shades and looked around.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselles."

"Oh, bonjour Monsieur." I replied.

A middle aged man with thick brown hair, and a pubic bush to match bade us good morning as he helped himself to the buffet. Another man strolled past us. Younger and more good looking than the first, and sporting a morning half woody. He was tall and tanned and had a boyish grin on his face.

"Morning. You English?"

"I'm not," answered Kristen. "But she is."

I stared at him and his dick and smiled weakly.

"Wow. It's going to be tough not having a stiff with the likes of you two around." He gushed.

'Thanks. You're not too shabby yourself. I'm Kristen, and this is Emma."

"Chris. I'll catch you later." And with that he was gone.

"Holy shit. That guy was cute. And packed!"

As Kristen giggled her perky tits jiggled on her chest. Whether or not it was due to the heat of the sun, I distinctly felt a warm flush in my nether regions at the sight of him. We stopped at a long table and picked up a plate each and helped ourselves to delicious croissants, patisseries, brioches with fresh cream and orange juice. We sat on loungers and ate in silence for about fifteen minutes under the hot sun. As the morning went by, more and more nudists milled about and I grew more relaxed, yet still feeling slightly odd being nude, and sure enough several heads turned our way.

"Bonjour."

"Allo."

I had to admit that I rather enjoyed the openly admiring looks my nakedness seemed to be getting as we took in a tour of the gardens. Next we eventually hit the beach around about eleven. We found a spot that wasn't bust yet and settled down for a bit of sunbathing. We had taken two of the hotel blankets which we laid out on the white sand.

"This is great."

I agreed with her. It was easy to see why this section of beach was ideal for nudists. It was long but not so easily accessible by members of the general public due to some rocky outcroppings.

"Use some of this."

Kristen handed me a bottle of suntan lotion which I readily poured out onto my stomach and tits. It felt great having the oil stream out over my bared flesh and I stretched out with my eyes closed.

"You have to use it all over," said she as she rubbed her own body vigorously.

I gasped as Kristen let a drizzle of lotion onto my upper thighs and mons, and started to massage me with two hands. Her touch sent a shiver through me despite the heat overhead, and my legs began to scissor back and forth.

"Say, look over there."

Through my shades I saw the young man from earlier, Chris with an older looking woman with long fair hair. They were lying next to each other on a multi coloured blanket about a hundred meters away and kissing. Kristen sat up and laughed as the woman grabbed his cock and began to jerk it in her fist.

"Ha! They're getting off."

True enough, Chris was getting a good hand job from the naked female beside him. I studied his fit body and felt an instant attraction. I focused on his fine erection which had a nicely shaped head atop a thick shaft. We watched in rapt awe as he leaned back on his elbows and mauled the woman's pendulous tits. Suddenly he opened his mouth and his cock shot out a number of rapid spurts that coated the blonde's hand.

"That looked like a lot of cum."

I agreed as Kristen made her move on me. Her hand brushed back my hair and her lips met mine hard. She came across me and cupped my right breast as our lips lingered against each others.

"Oh!"

"Relax, babe. I wanted to do that for a long time."

"You have? Then why not do it again?"

I brought my arms up and lowered her body on top of mine as we wrestled on the soft sand. Our boobs pressed together and the sublime feel of her flesh on mine sent a bolt of sensual electricity through from my toes on up. Her head went lower and Kristen bit on my nipple with sharp teeth and it vanished inside her mouth as she suckled on it with light humming noises. Our naked bodies became wrapped together and Kristen easily spread out my supple legs with hers, so that she resembled a man about to enter me.

"Gosh!" I murmured in surprise and closed my eyes against the sun as my shades fell off. Our pussy mounds met and I dripped juices as she began to rock up and down my lower form. Her outer labia spread out and her inner pink was revealed therein. Her left leg slid under my right and the pressure of our merged cunts was heavenly. Our tongues grappled as our mouths opened wide, and her heightened passion flowed into my heated body. As she ground down on me, my bottom made a trench in the soft sand beneath the blankets. Kristen seemed to relish being dominant and thrust into my pussy as if she had a stiff cock and was fucking me with it.

"Yeah, baby!"

She grabbed my wrists and put my arms out as she showered my graceful neck with dozens of kisses. I moaned loudly as her mons rubbed on mine, and inevitably we were now clit to clit. Our mutual lubrication, together with the sun block meant our loins became tacky, and we stuck on each other on every other thrust. Things were hot as hell as I managed to grab onto her humping behind and forced her into me even harder. I humped right back at her and every inch of me tingled from the stimulating friction of our hot and sticky bump and grind.

"For fuck sake! Lick me out!"

Kristen leaned back and looked awesome as the sun's rays made her oiled up body glisten. She kissed me on my lower body and parted my already splayed legs even wider. I tilted my head up to see her find my slick opening with her middle digit and stick it in me. She bent over me and as she fingered my pussy she circled my clit with her tongue. Then she put her wet lips over my hard button and I grabbed bunches of soft sand in my fists.

"Oh, god!"

My toes curled up as delightful spasms came in quick succession. My juices seeped out and Kristen was quick to collect what there was with loud lapping of her tongue. Her mouth clamped on my muff and she ran her darting tongue through my slit and around my sopping wet folds. My pussy contracted as her slurping grew louder and brought me to orgasm.

"Yes!"

Kristen laughed and came beside me and caressed my heaving tits. I stroked her face as we smiled at each other. The blankets had been scattered due to our heavy writhing and we were both sunk in the sand by a good two inches. "Nice weather for it, don't you think?"

We both sat bolt upright at the sudden intrusion of an onlooker we hadn't seen staring directly at us. He winked at us from a distance of twenty five meters as he bucked beneath a long haired brunette who was bouncing up and down on top of him. She riding high in his erect cock and Kristen and I could clearly see him arch up inside her as she bent her body backwards.

"We come here every year from Manchester. Can't beat fucking in the open air, eh darling?"

The woman, his wife? just moaned as her hefty boobs slapped together in her fluid strokes.

"Kristen. This place is nuts!"

"I know! Don't you just love it?"

We left the beach in the late afternoon and headed back to the hotel. I felt exhilarated as we held each others hand and felt the warm sand under our feet. As some of the nude guests looked our way I wondered how many could guess what we had been up to. I went back to my room as Kristen decided to have a swim in the big pool. We arranged to meet up again for dinner at seven in the restaurant. I had a big appetite after the days unexpected events. For food AND sex. I knew of Kristen's stance on all things sexual, in all innocence never expected her to hit on me. I dozed on top of the bed after taking a shower to get rid of the sand, and awoke later by the sound of light moaning from next door.

x

I padded naked to the suite Kristen had been registered and heard her husky tones bid me enter. There, on the big bed, was Kristen lying beneath a tight assed young fellow who had her impaled on his rock hard cock. He was snorting loudly as he slid in and out of Kristen's obviously slick pussy nineteen to the dozen.

"Hi. This is Francois. He doesn't speak much English. But he's hung like a stallion!"

She didn't seem to care about me watching as she turned to look over his right shoulder at me standing there agog. Her slim legs were spread wide which gave me an unobstructed view of his huge cock pumping her wet hole. I actually trembled on my feet at the erotic sight of the actress getting her brains fucked out, and I was transfixed by the way his butt clenched on each inward thrust. I had no idea how long they had been at it but just at that moment he pulled out his shimmery dick and shot his load all over Kristen's stomach and thighs. Long and thick ropes of cum dripped on her as he rolled off and she laid flat on her back.

"Er, I'll catch you later."

I beat a retreat as her voice called out my name. Why was I embarrassed? More to the point, why was watching a complete stranger wantonly fucking my best friend such a turn on? I felt like being alone and so I walked down to the beach with just a towel. The sun had almost gone down as I found a secluded spot and waded into the sea. I stayed in the waters until I was half submerged and then made my way back to the beach. I laid on my towel and enjoyed the bliss of being naked and a little damp from being in the sea. My nipples stood out fully aroused from a light breeze and I shamelessly began to massage my tits. Then I opened my legs and fingered my moist gash.

"Are you mad with me?"

I started as Kristen loomed over me and then joined me on the sand.

"Of course not. In fact I'm a bit jealous."

She smiled with a wicked gleam in her eyes as she rubbed her fingers the length of my slit. Her free hand pawed at my left breast as she moved slowly in and out of my pussy. Then, ANOTHER pair of hands joined in and started to fondle my other tit!

"Oh, yeah. I ran into Chris. Remember?"

"What?"

"Hello, again." He said as he wanked his dick to attention.

"Is that okay with you?"

I gasped and held my breath as I saw the young Englishman from the pool and beach blatantly staring into my gaping cunt! Rather than protest, I melted as I became sandwiched between the pair of them. Kristen went straight down on me and flicked at my pussy with light lashes of her tongue. Chris looked deep into my eyes and kissed me, and our tongues rolled around in each other's mouths as we all three writhed together.

"Fucking big, aren't you?" I declared in between taking gulps of air and stroking his erection.

It felt like a dream as this handsome youth settled on top of me and guided his knob to my dripping cunt. As he let his weight sink on me, my legs came up and wrapped around his hips. I was more than ready for a fucking and I was juiced up enough that he began to pump into me immediately and his impressive length filled me on each deep and urgent in stroke. My arms locked behind his neck as he bucked into me frantically. I turned to see Kristen frig herself madly as she gazed at Chris slamming me into the soft sand.

"Is he good?"

I mumbled beneath him as my feet drummed on his lower back. He set up a blinding pace and his buttocks made cute dimples.

"Is...he...ever!" I gasped as the cheeky sod gave me quick, shallow strokes that had me dripping down my thighs and upturned ass crack.

Kristen was always one for joining in and shifted over and pulled his cock out of my pussy and licked him clean of my fluids. The blonde American took a healthy length of cock down her throat as Chris looked on amazed. He held her head as she in turn held his hips and they began an incredible skull fuck. I got up onto my knees until I was nose close to his groin. I saw his balls tighten and he jerked up with a pelvic thrust. Kristen quickly raised his dick to our faces and he squirted arc after arc of cum all over our mouths and chins. I gulped the drops that met my mouth and I licked my lips greedily. As the stars began to twinkle in the dusk Kristen and I kissed and drank the cum from our faces.

"Anybody for a swim?" She shrieked and rushed off to the surf, kicking sand up as she went.

We were only two days into our stay and we had gotten off to a good start. Whatever next!

x

O is for Orgy. But you'll have to wait until next time.

12