Emma Watson's Erotic Fantasies 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks like fun!"

Sersha took a mouthful of the sparkling wine and dribbled it onto Emma's bald cunt, just brushing her clit as she opened her mouth and let wine run over her pussy.

The coolness from the wine and the warmth from Eli's tongue moving over her clit in waves from side to side sent Emma to heaven. Flossie, ever the one to join in, moved her tongue rapidly from side to side on Emma's throbbing hard clit, and together, she and Eli spilled wine and saliva over her shaved pussy. With three tongues saturating her pussy, Emma screamed out unashamedly.

"Hee, hee! Watch this!"

Greta took another bottle of wine and with a wicked laugh she placed the open tip against Emma's pussy and slid the neck inside of her. The American blonde tipped the other end up so that the liquid flowed inside. Wine seeped out in torrents between the cheeks of Emma's ass and all four thirsty women eagerly lapped up the sweet drink, teasing Emma's puckered asshole as well as her muff.

"Yummy!" Cried Flossie as she took yet another mouthful of wine and again sucked Emma's clit between her sweet lips.

"Don't stop, please don't stop. I am so close". Whimpered Emma as busy fingers as well as lips moved rapidly in circles on her tender raw clit.

Flossie let slip her fingers, sticky and wet from the wine and Emma's pussy, and sucked them dry.

Still not done, more white wine was lashed over her mons and lapped up by the others. Emma lost count of the number of times she came as she sank back into a pool of drink beneath her soaked body.

x

All of them were breathless and spent from their orgasms. They all swapped kisses and hugs, and laid naked and entangled in each other's arms.

Eventually they all cleaned up and made to leave.

"Don't forget next month, ladies. It's Little Women." Said Flossie.

"Well, not quite. I picked up a short novella from a seedy shop in Soho. Here."

Greta held up a thin publication with a picture of a woman in just thigh high black boots, wielding a riding crop in front of three kneeling young and naked fillies.

Emma read the title aloud and then tossed it to one side.

"Little Women Do Dallas! Bloody hell."

END

Emma Watson rubbed her eyes and then pressed 'submit' to the new website she had helped set up, CLIMAX2022. She was pleased with the new story and smiled to herself as she recalled filming Little Women and the wonderful cast of actresses she had worked with. What fun they had.

Featuring Greta Gerwig, Florence Pugh as Flossie, Saoirse Ronan as Sersha, Eliza Scanlen as Eli.

12