No Harder Feelings Ch. 01

Story Info
Jennifer Lawrence gets a Mommy job from Scarlett Johansson.
1k words
4.14
6.6k
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to No Hard Feelings.

Jennifer Lawrence - Maddie

Millie Bobby Brown - Daisy

Scarlett Johansson - Lyra

Light. Camera. Action.

The movie begins.

Maddie had relocated to Los Angeles, California, yet found herself grappling to make both ends meet. The need for a substantial opportunity was evident. Then, on one fateful day, an advertisement captured her attention:

"Assume the role of a mother for my 19-year-old daughter for a day and receive a million dollars in return."

A million dollars -- the potential key to her significant breakthrough.

Maddie acknowledged that she had never taken on the role of a mother before, but at 33, she felt capable of stepping into the role. Unlike the previous occasion, this didn't involve sex.

Maddie, donning a v-neck red top that tastefully displayed her cleavage, paired with denim shorts, drove to a grand, downtown luxury residence. She parked her car.

The gates of the house opened automatically, revealing a well-endowed woman in a sleeveless white tank top and blue jeans -- Lyra, Daisy's mother.

Lyra warmly welcomed Maddie into her lavish abode, and they settled in the drawing room, seated across from each other.

Although Maddie had been with a few women before, Lyra's tank top caught her eye, allowing her to almost discern the outline of Lyra's brown nipples through the fabric. It was evident that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Interrupting Maddie's thoughts, Lyra inquired, "Maddie, are you prepared for this?"

Maddie nodded, saying, "Yes, I understand. Even though I'm only 25, it might make sense to portray a 19-year-old's mother."

Lyra narrowed her eyes slightly, observing, "You seem a bit older than that. I can sense it."

Maddie let out a nervous laugh, admitting, "You've got me. I'm 33. And you?"

Lyra responded candidly, "I'm 38."

"And your husband?" Maddie inquired.

"I'm divorced," Lyra replied.

The notion of fucking an older woman briefly crossed Maddie's mind, but she quickly pushed it aside, focusing on the task at hand.

Lyra continued, "So spending 24 hours with Daisy is fine, correct?"

Maddie affirmed, "Absolutely."

"Have you ever taken on the role of a MOM before?"

"No, why did you stress 'MOM' like that?"

Lyra glanced around discreetly before moving to sit beside Maddie.

Maddie's mind briefly entertained the thought of squeezing Lyra's breast in that moment.

Lyra leaned in, her breast brushing against Maddie's arm as she whispered in Maddie's ear, "You need to assume the role of her Mommy. She has a Mommy fetish."

Startled, Maddie reacted, "I can't agree to that. This isn't what I signed up for."

Lyra implored, "You must help me. This situation is escalating. Just yesterday, she asked me if she could drink milk from my boobies."

Maddie suggested, "Why is that an issue? If she's done it before, she can do it again. Just feed her."

Lyra responded, "No, she's not a child. She's an adult."

Maddie countered, "So, you're uncomfortable with an adult woman drinking from your boobs?"

Lyra looked perplexed, "I don't understand."

Maddie clarified, "The thing is, I can't take on the role of a 'Mommy'."

As a final plea, Lyra played her last card, "Not even for a million dollars."

Maddie was pushed to contemplate; in the past, dating Percy had landed her a car, yet now, she was on the brink of gaining something far more significant -- something truly grand.

Maddie reasoned with herself, "It's just a 24-hour stint of playing a Mommy role. I simply need to overcome my reservations. After that, it's a completed deal."

With a resigned exhale, Maddie acquiesced, "Alright, I agree."

Lyra's enthusiasm prompted her to wrap her arms around Maddie, embracing her tightly. "Thank you so much. I'll immediately transfer 200 thousand dollars to you," she expressed with gratitude.

During the embrace, the sensation of Lyra's breasts pressing against her own was undeniable. Lyra's huge supple breasts, with their yielding softness, brushed against Maddie's perky breasts, which held a restrained but distinct solidity.

Amidst this, a tantalizing thought crossed Maddie's mind -- what if she could secure something extra alongside the promised million dollars?

Maddie queried, "What precisely is expected of me in this 'Mommy' role?"

Lyra said casually, "Just let her suck on your boobies. She just wants some milk."

Maddie suggested, "Would you be interested in a demo?"

Lyra responded hesitantly, "No, I don't think that's necessary. I trust you. You're hot. She just needs a hot mommy."

Maddie took a step closer, bringing their lips within inches of each other. "So, do you consider yourself hot as well?"

Lyra's cheeks tinted with a slight blush. "Am I not?" she questioned, stepping back a bit to maintain a bit of distance.

Maddie advanced again, closing the space between them. "What if she desired her Mommy's big bazookas... not mine? Mine are relatively smaller," she mused.

Lyra's gaze followed the elegant curve of Maddie's cleavage. "They appear quite substantial to me," she remarked. Her gaze seemed to linger on the gentle slope and contour.

Maddie's hand lingered just above Lyra's white tank top, an unspoken tension evident as it held the temptation to make contact with the curves beneath. However, she refrained from doing so, her words carrying the sentiment, "Not as ample as yours."

Lyra started to turn away, stating, "I have some tasks to take care of. You'll find Daisy upstairs."

In an impulsive move, Maddie swiftly grasped Lyra's hand.

Her grip on Lyra's hand tightened with a determined firmness, effectively preventing her from leaving.

Lyra stated awkwardly, "I hired you for my daughter, not for me."

Maddie whispered, her warm breath caressing Lyra's cheeks and ears, "Why not for you? Aren't you interested in some girl-on-girl action?"

Lyra's cheeks were brushed by Maddie's hot breath, creating an intimate closeness.

Lyra responded, "Daisy will see me like this. Just let me go."

In a sudden motion, Maddie plunged her hand into her own T-shirt. She delicately squeezed her breasts and then withdrew her hand. In her palm glistened a white, creamy milk.

Maddie instructed, "Take out your tongue."

Lyra, perplexed, questioned, "What?"

Maddie said, "A mother must know what's best for her daughter."

Lyra extended her tongue, and Maddie gently pressed her palm against it. This gentle guidance prompted Lyra's tongue to sweep across the surface, collecting the creamy milk and embracing the unique taste it offered.

Savoring the taste, Lyra discreetly masked her growing excitement. "I believe Daisy will like it," she commented.

Maddie's soft whisper responded, "Excellent."

With a teasing gesture, Maddie slightly nibbled on Lyra's cheek, playfully saying, "See you soon, Milf."