Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 26

Story Info
Moira and Rhona... the beginning.
2.1k words
4.77
3.6k
1

Part 26 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fifty seven, fifty eight, fifty nine, sixty, that's it," said Rhona Goshkirk, as she handed the immunisation devise to Moira Dingle.

Rhona had bought into a share of Butlers Farm, and brought her veterinarian knowledge to the job, and was now learning the farming side.

They had just finished the immunisation of the new sheep, and Rhona was ready for a coffee.

"Coffee time, I think," said Rhona as she slipped of her gauntlet type gloves and swept a hand through her unruly hair.

Moira looked her straight in the eye, and said, "No time for breaks, the top barn needs clearing before the winter feed arrives tomorrow, there maybe ten minutes for a brew then."

"Ok partner," replied Rhona with a fake smile, "top barn it is."

Rhona made her way to the barn and began to clear a space. After about thirty minutes, she had cleared sufficient space for the feed, and had worked up quite a sweat.

She climbed the ladder to the upper portion of the barn and lay on some soft hay. An open hatch allowed a cooling breeze to enter.

It had been warm work, so she pulled down the zipper of her rather bulky overall and let the breeze

cool her body.

She looked around, Moira was nowhere to be seen, so she slipped off the overall completely and sank back into the hay wearing just her bra and panties.

Moira hadn't had sex in quite a while, since her and Pete Barton had split to be exact. As she relaxed on the hay, her mind began to remember some really hot and exciting sexual adventures from the past.

Eyes closed, her hand moved to her breast, the nipple under the flimsy material of her bra, instantly hardened.

She recalled her first oral sex, a fellow veterinary student in her tiny flat. She recalled her mouth sliding over the erect penis and the moans of pleasure from him, she recalled every moment, but couldn't remember his name.

Her fingers worked their way into her panties, through the patch of pubic hair and into her wetness.

The weekend in a luxury hotel with one of her lecturers, was racing through her mind.

Her fingers now seeking the sensitive spots inside her ever dampening pussy, as the memories flooded back.

She knew he was married, but with his Richard Gere looks and good body, she gave into temptation and spent the most fantastic sexually charged weekend of her life.

They fucked in bed, in the shower, the jacuzzi the sauna and most daring of all was the blow job she gave him in the lift, complete with CCTV camera, no doubt giving the operator an eyeful, as well as the smile and cheeky wink she gave on leaving the lift.

She was close to coming now and her fingers worked furiously inside her as images of her ex Pierce, the control freak psycho, swept through her. He was a bastard, but oh my could he make her come.

She did come, long and satisfying and right under the disbelieving gaze of Moira Dingle, who had watched Rhona's masturbation for a good five minutes.

Moira, also hadn't had sex since the amazing threesome with her estranged husband Caine, and the black girl Cara, she began to moisten as Rhona seductively sucked her pussy juices from her fingers.

Watching Rhona, she wanted to jump on her body, but not knowing if she was into girl on girl, and resisting the temptation, she quietly left the barn and waited for Rhona to emerge.

"Right boss, that's the barn ready for the winter feed, what's next? Said Rhona, her cheeks flushed, though not through exertion.

Moira replied, "cup of tea and a biscuit, you need to keep your energy up after those exertions."

Rhona saw a small smile across Moira's face, and wondered if...

They carried on their work into the afternoon.

"Well that's me for today," said Rhona as the last part of the fence was replaced, she continued,"a nice relaxing bath and then there is a bottle of Pinot in the fridge with my name on it."

Moira replied, "that sounds like a plan, only wish I could join you."

"The wine or the bath?" Said Rhona laughing.

Moira looked her deep in the eyes and said, "either or both."

"Sounds inviting, but I'll take a rain check, if that's okay." Said Rhona

They walked back to the farmhouse, with hardly a word between them. But unsaid words were never far away.

Rhona collected her coat, and as she opened the door to leave, said, "You saw me didn't you, in the barn?"

Moira replied, "yes I did, it was so erotic, a real turn on, I never imagined."

Turning around, Rhona went up to Moira and planted a kiss on her lips. It was not overtly sexual, no tongue was used, but it sent a thrill through Moira.

Without another word, Rhona left.

That night Moira lay in her bed, her head full of thoughts about her business partner.

She fell asleep and was instantly transported to Rhona. She was laying naked in a bed of hay.

"Fuck me Moira, please fuck me."

Moira gazed down and as she moved her hands to Rhona's breasts, she disappeared and a voice from nowhere said, I'm not into girls, go away."

Moira sat up in bed, awakening in a sweat. "I'm going to have you girl, "and was soon back to a dreamless sleep.

In the village of Emmerdale, Rhona was also having a restless night. She had kissed a girl before, Vanessa her college friend and partner in the village veterinary business, but that was when she was desperate for the pain killers she was addicted too. The kiss with Moira was different, she wanted too and it felt good, but she wasn't gay, she wasn't a lesbian, so why the turmoil.

For a few days neither woman mentioned the incident, though the atmosphere between them was strange. Moira seemed to give jobs to Rhona, which only needed one person, and their meal and break times didn't coincide.

But each time Rhona saw Moira, the urge to take the kiss to the next level was building inside her.

She decided that the tensions and frustration was overwhelming and it was time to act.

The next day, Moira was working on the outer fields, while Rhona was around the yard. Moira came in for lunch, just as Rhona was leaving the house.

"Can you pop in the barn after your lunch, there is something that needs your attention," said Rhona in a rather serious tone.

Quizzically Moira looked at her and asked, "what is it?"

"Its complicated to explain, I would rather you made your mind up without me guessing, can you call in?"

Moira, puzzled, answered, "ok, but remember how busy it is out there, I hope you're not wasting my time."

Rhona smiled and said, "of course not."

Puzzled Moira finished her lunch and made her way to the barn. There was no sign of Rhona.

"Up here," came a voice from above her.

Moira climbed the ladder to the top level of the barn.

Rhona lay on a blanket, on a cushion of soft hay, she was naked.

"Well, I think this is the thing that needs attention." Said Rhona, combing her fingers through her pubic hair and inserting a finger into her pussy.

Moira was gobsmacked, but instantly began to strip off her overall, boots, socks, bra and panties.

Naked she walked over to Rhona and lay beside her. "Are you sure?" She said.

Rhona responded by easing her lips to Moira's and sought the other woman's tongue with her own.

Excitement rushed through her as she embarked on her first lesbian sex.

Moira was a very sexy person and an expert kisser, being it with either sex. She knew exactly what she was doing as her lips and tongue worked their magic against Rhona's.

Rhona relaxed as Moira began to kiss her ears, neck and then trailed her tongue across her throat and down to the valley between her breasts.

Rhona had always loved having her breasts caressed and kissed as part of foreplay, but how different would it be with another woman?

"Oh my god," was the answer, as Moira's lips took the nipple between her lips and began to slowly lick the nub of ever hardening flesh.

As Moira continued paying attention to Rhona's breasts, her hand slowly trailed down the younger woman's belly and her fingers began to comb through the first upper strands of the pubic triangle.

Moira, sensing when Rhona was ready, extended a finger through the area, and found the wetness.

"Yes," was the only response from Rhona, as Moira's finger was joined by another and the two digits began to explore the increasingly wet pussy.

Rhona was loving the new experience, especially kissing Moira. She found her lips softer than the men she had been with. The tongue of the other woman, for some reason also seemed softer, and Moira knew how to use it.

When Moira's mouth left Rhona's breasts and began its journey south, Rhona thought she would explode with pleasure.

The tiny traces with just the tip of the tongue, swept across her belly and down across the hip and upper thigh, before moving to the inner thigh and then into the curly pubic mound.

"Oh god, don't keep me waiting," pleaded Rhona, as Moira teased the wisps of hair between her lips.

The anticipation was driving Rhona crazy. She had never had satisfying oral sex from the few lovers prepared to go into that most private of areas. But the softness and obvious expertise of Moira was something else, and she could hardly wait.

"Oh," was Rhona's only sound when Moira's tongue finally breached her pussy lips and began its exploration.

Moira's tongue lapped up the juices that Rhona was producing, savouring the taste she last experienced with Cara. Her own, which she licked from her fingers after masturbating, was alright, but was nothing compared to the sweet muskiness that was emanating from Rhona.

Rhona was loving every second of Moira's adoration of her pussy. She was close to her first non self induced orgasm for months, when the very tip of Moira's tongue swept over her clitoris.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes," she cried as one of the best, if not the absolute best, orgasms of her life raced through her body.

Instinctively Moira inserted a finger, quickly followed by a second, this caused an almost instantaneous second orgasm, even more intense than the first, bringing cries and screams of untold pleasure from Rhona.

Intent on keeping the climaxes going, Moira, quickly moved up Rhona's body and attached her lips to the nipple of her right breast, while her fingers carried on their expert manipulation of the vets pussy.

"Oh Moira, I just never imagined, "panted Rhona as Moira continued to suck, lick and nip the rock hard nipple.

Anxious to taste Rhona again, Moira slid her lips and tongue from the breasts and down to the inviting pussy.

As soon as Moira's tongue touched the outer lips, Rhona could feel her body react and start to create another orgasm. This soon came and Moira lapped up the copious juices provided by the climax.

With her lips and mouth coated in Rhona's juices, Moira slowly kissed up Rhona's body, paying particular attention on the breasts.

When their mouths eventually melded together, Rhona tasted her own pussy juice for the first time from another person, and not her fingers. It was almost orgasm inducing.

"Wow, that was, "said Rhona, lost for words to describe the experience.

Moira smiled at her as they lay back, her fingers playing gently with Rhona's nipple.

"Mrs Dingle" came a voice from below.

Rhona sat up, and reached for her clothes.

The voice repeated, "Mrs Dingle, it's Barry from Agricultural Supplies, I have that driller part you ordered."

"Can you leave it down there, I'm rather busy up here." Said an exasperated Moira, looking at a half dressed Rhona.

"Sorry I need a signature." Replied the delivery man.

With a large sigh and a half smile at Rhona, Moira said, "ok, just give me a couple of minutes please."

Five minutes later, two fully dressed lady farmers were going their separate ways to jobs in the fields.

Before they parted, Rhona said, "that was mind blowing, can we do it again, and soon? "then before Moira could reply, added, "next time, you will be on the receiving end, ok?"

Moira kissed her, and said, "can't wait."

To be continued...