Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 27

Story Info
Moira and Rhona... continued.
1.6k words
4.68
3.1k
1

Part 27 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, that's nice," murmured Rhona Goshkirk, as Moira Dingle's fingers daintily caressed her nipple.

The two were in Moira's double bed, naked and about to make sweet lesbian love.

It was two weeks after they had their first lesbian encounter. The short but sweet lovemaking in the barn, interrupted by a delivery, had introduced Rhona to the joys of sapphic sex, and from then on she was eager to repeat the act.

Having to care for her son, Leo, had restricted opportunities, alongside Moira, looking after her son Isaac, and her estranged husbands son Kyle. The opportunity never arose.

Now Marlon, Leo's dad and Caine, had the boys for a couple of nights, leaving Moira and Rhona the opportunity to return to their desires.

They had shared a bottle of wine, several passionate kisses and watched a "chick flick" before a particular intense kiss, accompanied by caressing of breasts, led them inevitably upstairs to Moira's bedroom.

They had undressed each other, each item of clothing removed accompanied by a kiss and caress, until, naked they climbed into the bed.

It was a warm summers night and under the light sheet, the two women began to kiss.

Rhona eased her body on top of Moira's and thrilled as her nipples brushed those of the other woman, sending tingles through her body.

With tongues seeking mates, they kissed for a long time, building up to the time Rhona would sample the delights of exploring another woman's body for the first time.

She started the exploration by moving her mouth from Moira's, onto the neck and ears of the Scots woman.

As she sucked the sensitive ear lobe, she whispered into Moira's ear, "I am going to fuck you, like I hope you've never been fucked before."

Moira, already moistening from the kisses, replied, " I've had a lot of fucks, but I hope your right," then gasped as Rhona's lips slid into her right nipple.

It seemed the most natural thing in world to Rhona as she sucked gently on the nipple, feeling it harden under her lips was amazing.

She loved Moira's fingers splaying through her hair as she took the nipple between her lips and probed it with her tongue.

Transferring her attention to the left breast, she caressed the hardening nub of flesh, before taking it into her mouth and twirling her tongue around it.

As Rhona approached the moment when she was about to go down on another woman for the first time, she hesitated and moved back up to Moira's lips and recommenced kissing her.

Moira sensed her unease and with their lips barely apart said, "it's ok if you are not sure, it's a big step. " then added, "this is nice too." And continued the kissing.

Without answering Rhona slid her mouth from Moira's and moved her lips over the other woman's breasts, then stomach, until her face was in the thick patch of Moira's pubic triangle.

Moira opened her legs wider and Rhona, settling in between them, hesitatingly ran a finger down the pussy lips.

"Yes, that's so nice," said Moira.

Encouraged, Rhona tentatively slid the finger inside and for the very first time, encountered another woman's wetness.

"That ok?" Came a voice, tentatively from between Moira's legs.

Moira replied in her Scottish burr, "that's more than ok, it feels wonderful, don't stop, please don't stop."

Encouraged, Rhona added a second finger and began to increase the motion of her fingers inside Moira's pussy. She was amazed by the amount of juices Moira was producing. She withdrew her fingers and seductively let Moira watch as she licked the sticky fluid from the fingers that had helped produce the liquid .

She leaned into Moira and their lips crushed together in a long and passionate kiss, tongues exploring and the need for more beginning to creep round their bodies.

"I've never tasted another woman, will you be my first?" Said Rhona as the kiss eventually broke.

Moira didn't reply, but simply eased Rhona's head downwards towards her wide spread legs.

Although keen to take her next learning step in the art of lesbian sex, Rhona took her time.

She paid particular attention to the inner thighs of Moira, already wet from the fingering Rhona had given her. Rhona licked at the slick surface of the skin, which caused Moira to squirm in anticipation.

Finally Rhona was ready to eat pussy.

It came as a pleasant surprise, as her tongue probed, first the outer lips, then inside of the other woman's pussy. She didn't know what to expect, but the silky smoothness and slightly salty taste, really turned her on, and she became more adventurous.

Moira, loving the attention, urged her on, calling her name and simply yelling, "yes" over and over, as Rhona's tongue continued its voyage of exploration.

Rhona was loving the experience and when her tongue rasped against Moira's oh so sensitive clitoris, causing an almost instantaneous orgasm, Rhona lapped up the juices

As Moira relaxed, allowing the orgasm to sweep over her, Rhona continued licking and sucking the fleshy lips and then inserted fingers again, bringing Moira to another orgasm, barely seconds after the first had subsided.

Rhona relaxed, but carried on gentle caressing of Moira's pussy, with lips, tongue and finger tips.

"Are you sure you've never done this before? Said Moira, then after catching her breath continued, "that was amazing, I haven't come like that for years, if ever."

Rhona reluctantly raised herself from between Moira's legs and after planting a wet kiss on her friends nipple, kissed her long and with a new found passion.

Eventually breaking the kiss, Rhona said, "Not bad for a beginner then?" Then added, "wait until I have had a lot more practice, then you will really be blown away."

She kissed Moira again, before slowly sliding her tongue down Moira's body, until she entered the very centre of the other woman's femininity, and started on the next round of practice .

Moira lay back, luxuriating in the feel and touch of Rhona exploring her body. The worries over her marriage to Caine, the daily toil of running the farm and lots of other trials and tribulations seemed to drift away as Rhona probed her pussy with fingers and tongue.

"I want to eat you," Moira eventually said, after a long and really orgasmic session of Rhona experiencing new and thrilling ways of performing lesbian sex.

Rhona was eager to try something new. She instinctively reacted to Moira's request by positioning her body above Moira's face, and slowly lowered her pussy to her friends waiting mouth.

Moira reached inside, her tongue probing the soft inner flesh, drinking in both the juices produced, and the musky smell of Rhona's womanhood.

"Oh god, I'm coming already, that's incredible," screamed Rhona, as her orgasm raced through her.

She ground her pussy into Moira's face, causing the older woman to gasp for air, as she continued to lash her tongue at Rhona's clitoris.

With her pussy still being licked, sucked and kissed, Rhona reached down and combed her fingers through Moira's pubic thatch and instinctively found her wetness.

Eager to learn new and exciting positions, she dropped down fully and after a slight adjustment, began her first ever lesbian '69' adventure.

The sensation of licking a pussy, while your own was receiving the same treatment was utterly mind blowing and caused Rhona to orgasm once again.

The two women could not get enough of one another and Rhona came yet again, as Moira took a finger coated in Rhona's pussy juice and eased it into her butt hole.

Rhona gasped, memories of her ex Pierce forcing her into anal sex swept through her mind, but this was different, it was just a finger and Moira's finger at that, and it was wonderful.

Finally exhausted after a huge simultaneous orgasm, the two collapsed in each other's arms. After a few minutes of post sex kissing, they fell asleep.

Now no one said that farming was an easy life. Moira had set her alarm for 4 a.m. with lots of early morning tasks ahead.

She awoke around 3.30 and the first thing she saw was the beautiful twin orbs of Rhona's arse.

Her new lesbian lover was in a deep sleep and quite unaware, when Moira slid down the bed and began to lick and kiss, those cheeks.

Rhona stirred slightly but carried on sleeping.

Moira gently eased Rhona's legs slightly apart and applied her tongue to the exposed pussy lips of the sleeping woman, and began to lick.

This time, Rhona slowly came awake, and after a few seconds, realised where she was, and more importantly appreciated what Moira was doing to her pussy.

Without a word, Moira eased Rhona onto her knees and began to cover the twin orbs with kisses, while her finger was soon inserted and she began to weave her magic

Again this was a new position for Rhona, but one she was enjoying very much.

Her face was buried in the pillow as she ground her pussy towards Moira's eager mouth, her fingers pinching her nipple, giving moderate, but pleasurable pain, Rhona experienced the first orgasm of her day.

The second came as the tip of Moira's tongue began to circle around her butt hole, the sensitive nerves, triggering a huge climax.

Playfully, Moira slapped Rhona's arse and said, "come on my girl, animals need feeding."

"Ouch, that hurt, can't we just stay here and fuck?"

Moira replied, "love to, but a farmers work is never done, much as I would love to stay here and fuck all day."

Out in the fields and barns, the two worked the farm. Smiling knowingly at each other each time they caught the others eye.

They had one more night before the kids returned. They were determined it was going to be memorable...but that's another story.