Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 28

Story Info
Gabby accepts Leanna's challenge.
2k words
4.6
3.8k
2

Part 28 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby Thomas had just experienced her third orgasm in a short time.

The instigator of all three was Leanna Cavanagh, her former enemy, but now, very much a friend, with benefits, who was nestled between Gabby's legs, and was doing amazing things with her fingers and tongue.

It was a rainy day in Emmerdale, and with little else to do, the two eighteen year olds had spent the afternoon in Leanna's bed, making beautiful and sensual teen lesbian love.

Leanna emerged from between Gabby's thighs and kissed her way back towards her friends mouth, which she covered with a mixture of hers and Gabby's moisture.

After the kissing, the two lay in each other's arms and nuzzled.

As they dressed, Leanna asked, "how are things with you and the bitch?"

The bitch she referred to was, Leyla Harding, her fathers lover, who had a chequered past with the blonde teenager.

"She's really nice, to work for, and very forgiving after what I did to her." Replied Gabby

Gabby, reacting to Leyla moving in on Dr. Cavanagh, after her mother had jilted him and moved to Australia, had trashed Leyla both personally and her wedding planning business."

After a final kiss, the pair went down stairs, where Leanna's dad was sat reading. He glanced up and asked, "and what have you pair been up to?"

Leanna wanted to say, *oh you know, sucking pussy, finger fucking each other and trying to transplant tongues, oh and rubbing our pussies together until we both came.*

But instead, said simply, "Oh you know, girly things, make up and gossip about boys."

"That's nice," replied her father, and went back to his book.

"See you later," said Leanna as Gabby left.

The following day, Gabby was working in Leyla's office, trying to sort out invoices, when her phone "pinged"

It was Leanna.

The text read...Hi sweetie... Loved yesterday afternoon... are you with the bitch?

Gabby replied...It was grrrrrrreat...you lick pussy so well... Yes I am, why?

Leanna... I wonder what she tastes like? I could ask my dad, but perhaps not...lol... You could find out, she likes you, bet she would give anything to get into your pants.

Gabby... Behave, she's not like that, straight as a die, I bet...

Leanna... Scaredy-cat ...bet you couldn't seduce her...there is a challenge for you...fuck Leyla Gabby glanced over to the other side of the office. Leyla was a strikingly good looking woman. Mid thirties with black hair and mix of European and Arabic looks.

Her figure was slim and svelte.

Gabby began to wonder what those breasts, encased in a white sweater today, tasted like. What kind and colour were her nipples.

Glancing down, Gabby noticed that Leyla was wearing a rather short skirt, and the angle she was sat at gave a revealing view of Leyla's white panties.

*I wonder what she tastes like? Bet she doesn't shave...* Gabby said to herself, getting more intrigued by the second.

Gabby picked up her phone, she texted Leanna.

You're on...operation fuck Leyla is underway...if I succeed, I can pick one out for you, deal?

Leanna quickly replied... Yes ...but you won't get into her knickers, my dad is already there...

"Gabby, you've got a far away, dreamy expression on your face. What are you thinking?"

Gabby smiled, and said to herself, *if you only knew*

A few days later, Gabby parted the pussy lips of her friend Leanna and gently prodded the other girls clitoris.

"Oh god Gabby, that's incredible, don't stop." Moaned the blonde.

Gabby had no intention of stopping and carried on licking the sensitive nub of pleasure, while inserting a couple of fingers for good measure.

Leanna came, and exhausted fell back on the bed.

A little while later, after coming down from her sexual high, Leanna asked, "so how is operation Fuck Leyla progressing?"

Gabby leaned over and kissed her, "very well actually, but not revealing anything , until I am ready."

She was ready two weeks later...

Again in Leanna's bed, the two were naked, but instead of having sex, Gabby was recounting her story...

It was like this she began...

The phone rang in the office. "Take a Vow" good morning," Leyla said in her most professional manner.

"Hi Stephanie, Yes well thank you, and you?" Answering the caller.

Then Leyla said, "that's wonderful, thank you so much, we will give you a day you will never forget, bye."

Leyla stood and walked, almost ran over to Gabby. She threw her arms around the girl and hugged her tightly.

Their faces only inches apart, Leyla said, "that was Steph, we just landed our biggest job of the year, I want to kiss someone."

Gabby, simply said, "go ahead, I don't mind."

Leyla planted a small delicate kiss on the young girls lips.

"Call that a kiss?" Said Gabby, as she pulled the dark haired beauty towards her and melted her lips against Leyla's, her tongue parting her lips until it met an equally responsive mate.

As they broke the kiss, Leyla said, "Oh Gabby,"

But Gabby cut her off, kissed her again, and then said, "I have wanted to do that for ages, god you are fucking hot."

Now Leyla was no stranger to girl on girl sex. A memorable foursome with her old boss Megan and a couple of clients, Belle Dingle In Hotton library, and Andrea King in this very office, but never did she suspect that the quiet demure vicars daughter would be next on her sapphic list.

Leyla moved in an whispered in Gabby's ear, "lock the door and close the blinds."

Gabby did as she was told. As she turned, she saw that Leyla had undone a few buttons on her blouse, the expression on her face read, come here, I want you.

Excited by the telling, Leanna moved her hand to Gabby's breast and began to gently caress the nipple, which sprung instantly into life.

"Go on, what happened next?" Said Leanna.

Gabby continued, "well I went over and slowly undid the rest of the buttons, my eyes never leaving hers. I then kissed her again and began to explore her face with my lips."

Leanna slightly increased the pressure on Gabby's breast, and at the same time her other hand slid between her legs.

Gabby continued, "I kissed her eyelids, forehead, then down to her ears and then slowly down her neck, she was gasping and calling my name. Then I eased her blouse off of her, and kissed the swell of her cleavage, her skin was as smooth as silk."

Enthralled, Leanna was slowly moving her hand over her quickly moistening pussy, "is this true, or are you just making it up?"

Gabby kissed her and said, "would a vicars daughter lie, it's as true as me laying naked next to you."

She continued, "I quickly undid her bra, god her breasts were fantastic, not as good as yours." Gabby stopped momentarily are ran her hand over the swell of her friends ample breasts, then continued, "I lifted a breast, the right one and took the erect nipple between my lips and ever so gently sucked it. "

"Leyla was moaning like hell and asking me for more, so I obliged. I loosened the belt on her skirt and quickly pulled the zipper down. She stepped out of the skirt and was just wearing a pair of really nice black panties."

Leanna's fingers were now inside her pussy as Gabby continued her revealing story.

"So, I moved in for a really sexy kiss, her tongue was going crazy against mine, as I slipped my hand inside her pants, wow was she hairy. My fingers combed through it and I felt her mouth really jolt against mine when I found her slit."

Gabby continued, "She eased herself onto the desk and I finger fucked her for a while, before I dropped to my knees and pulled the panties off and licked her pussy. God, when I found her clit, she screamed loud enough to alert half the village. She came really quickly and I licked out the sticky stuff and then let her taste her own pussy juice from my fingers.

Leanna was squirming now and she moved her hand from Gabby's breast, parted the other girls legs And quickly found her wetness.

"Oh yes, I needed that," said Gabby responding to Leanna's fingers.

After a while, Leanna asked, "well, what happened next?"

"I went down on her again, and the craziest thing was the phone ringing as I touched her clit with my tongue. She answered and quite calmly talked to the prospective client, while I munched on her pussy, talk about weird experiences."

Leanna was now working quite furiously on Gabby's pussy and made her friend come.

A few kisses later, Gabby carried on her narrative.

"By now she had three or four orgasms, and two phone calls, before she decided it was my turn. She climbed off the desk and asked me to lean over it. I started to take off my tee shirt, but she said, she just wanted me to drop my jeans and panties. I obliged and leaned over the desk."

Leanna was working her fingers again, Gabby gasped before continuing. "The next thing I know she is licking my arse, and boy was she good at it. She almost made me come, just by licking it."

Gabby carried on, "then she opened my legs and her fingers slid into me, I was soaking wet by now, so they oozed in. She finger fucked me until I came, then she smeared my juice all over my arse, then licked it all off."

"Kinky bitch," said Leanna, her fingers still working in Gabby.

"She, spread my legs and began to lick my pussy from behind, I was coming within seconds of her tongue touching me, god it was incredible, with due respect, she was almost as good as you." Said Gabby. Leanna moved down and parted Gabby's legs. She began to kiss and lick the soft skin of her friends thighs, before sliding her tongue along the outer lips of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," said Gabby.

Leanna looked up at Gabby and said, "carry on, I want all the details, while I eat you."

"She didn't want me to turn, it was as if she was fixated with having me from behind. She licked every square inch of my arse, finger fucked and licked my pussy, then something new to me, she spit on my butt hole and I must say, very slowly and gently, inserted a finger in there, it was amazing. Even better was when she licked around the hole, I thought I would never stop coming."

As she said those last words, the tip of Leanna's tongue swished across her extremely sensitive clitoris. Her orgasm ripped through her like molten lava through a volcano.

As the two came down, Leanna asked, "so how did it end?"

"We kissed for a while, then a delivery driver arrived with a package that needed a signature. Leyla was still naked, so I wrapped a small table covering around my waist, and answered the door." Said Gabby.

She continued, "the interruption sort of broke the moment, and in any case, Leyla had a prospective client arriving in an hour, so we dressed and continued as if nothing had happened."

"And after? Enquired Leanna, "What did she say?

"Nothing really, she gave me a little kiss as I left, and said, I had earned my weekly bonus."

Leanna then asked, "and since?"

"Nothing, it's weird, she is very professional in the office, it's as if it never happened, no mention, nothing."

Gabby then said, "so I did my little project, I seem to remember that we had a deal, if I fucked Leyla, then I could nominate someone for you to seduce and fuck."

Leanna replied, "yes that was the deal, who have you picked for me?"

Gabby said. "I will text you later,"

They made love again, and after Gabby had left, Leanna's phone displayed the message...

Hope you like older pussy...it's Kim Tate...enjoy.

"Bitch." Was Leanna's response, while she began to plot how she could seduce the millionairess at Home Farm...*it should be fun...l will enjoy the challenge.*