Empirella Hotel

Story Info
Urban legends, check in, leave everything including clothes.
1.8k words
3.59
2.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barelin
Barelin
69 Followers

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18 years old. There are no minor characters in this story. This story is a work of fiction. Based on a meme from the website Nude World Order from October 2022

If you are reading this blog then you are seeking more information concerning the urban myth about how some women check into the Empirella Hotel like any other person and never seem to check out yet all of their possessions including their clothes, electronics, and valuables are left in the room.

At the beginning of this tale, Patricia Kama, age 18, had just recently graduated high school. She and her friends were gathered at the home of Heather Decline, one of her friends, to talk about urban legends and what they had planned for after graduation. Heather had chosen to attend the University of Maine on a scholarship. Patricia had enlisted in the Navy and would be leaving for that in a few weeks. One of the girls had enlisted in the Airforce and the last of them had joined the Army. So, they each had our immediate futures planned out.

Patricia's friends were frustrated at how obsessed she had become with the legend of the Empirella Hotel. Many of the urban legends have some truth in them but this one was the most notable. The historical hotel was located in the Blue Ridge Mountains roughly 200 miles from my home of Freedom, Virginia.

Patricia heard of this urban myth back in her freshman year of high school at a Halloween party and it has haunted her imagination ever since. Eventually, she came across a website that debunked such myths as unfounded urban tales despite the attached news articles from three years ago citing reports of nude women around the area acting as if their nudity was the most natural thing to them. Their nudity, according to others from that town, was taken as if they were clothed.

Another article stated that each woman had left behind all of their possessions; clothes, electronics, money, and ID. A search for the missing women turned up nothing. What made her question the validity of the stories was no mention of any reports of missing persons from the authorities. Even in that mountain town, a person walking out of a busy hotel naked would stand out among the daily travelers.

Here is the version of the urban legend the way she heard it from the other girls.

The disturbing stories are about female guests who check in but when they get up in the morning, they have no idea who they are. Once they leave that room, they leave everything behind in the room, such as clothes, identification, electronics, etc. It has been said they abandon their old lives entirely, with no possessions, not even the name they were born with. But this is just an urban legend, right? It can't possibly be true. Can it?

Patricia's friends couldn't understand her obsession with that crazy hotel legend. After being caught by her mom while researching the hotel legend, she was told that once she reached adulthood and graduated high school she could spend one night there to satisfy her curiosity and put all that nonsense behind her.

On the weekend two weeks before she was to report for basic training for the Navy, she checked the hotel's website and made a reservation. Considering the possibilities, she decided to take some precautions just in case those legends were true. Records show she purchased a prepaid card for the reservation, the bus ticket, and the rideshare. She left her car, her purse with her debit card, and all of her other valuables at home. She packed an overnight bag with a change of clothes, something to sleep in, and toiletries (found in the room). She left her new iPhone at home (found in her room at home) and took her old iPhone with a crack in the screen.

Patricia checked her ticket to make certain she was boarding the correct bus, she stepped aboard and was relieved that several seats were still available. She noticed the redhead sitting near the front of the bus, her nudity making Patricia uncomfortable. Finding a window seat in the middle of the open seats Patricia was relieved to not being able to see the naked woman up front. During the next stop, Patricia was unhappy to see the red-headed naked woman walk back and sit next to her as more people boarded the bus filling most of the available seating.

Due to her discomfort and shyness, she was unable to even say, 'Hi' to the woman much less look at her. At one point she was looking at her hands in her lap and saw out of the corner of her right eye the naked woman looking at her smiling. She spent the rest of the bus ride looking out the window. When the bus reached the town that time forgot and drove through the town square it turned right to continue down a country road lined on both sides by large country estates. After the bus pulled up to the front of the mansion-turned-hotel most of the people disembarked.

Patricia entered the hotel and checked in. Retrieved her key card and took her bag to the room. After exploring the hotel and its amenities Patricia decided to take a taxi to the nearby town and explore it as well. It was late enough that Patricia chose to eat dinner at a local restaurant before returning to the hotel.

When she awoke the next more it was like waking from a bad dream. She felt sticky and constricted. Noticing the unfamiliar garment wrapped around her body like a wet boa constrictor. she sat up on the edge of the bed and wrestled with the garment to remove it. She was confused and wondered whose garment it was and why was she wearing it. Once she was free of it she felt much better then looked around the unfamiliar room and wondered whose things were lying nearby. She got up to shower. After drying off she grabbed the room key she saw on the table and walked out. The image below is the last image of Patricia leaving her room. It was taken from the hotel security camera footage.

My new name is Marcella, 21. I am the redheaded woman that was on the bus with Patricia. Several months ago, I began having dreams of a woman that was being called to the hotel. I began investigating Patricia a few months before she graduated high school and set some watchers on her. I purchased my bus ticket to match Patricia's. This story was constructed from the watcher's reports and my own observations. The purpose of this blog is to document the paranormal activities of the hotel and the story of each woman affected by the spirit of the hotel.

I can see Patricia approaching the reception desk. As she approached, she looked off to her left and noticed some teens laughing and enjoying the indoor water park. Reception was busy this morning with people checking out so they can most likely return to their busy lives. She noticed many people giving her odd looks. She looked down at her body, shrugged her shoulders, and continued to the reception desk.

When her turn came, she passed the room key to the guy behind the desk. I stepped closer until I was next to Patricia. "Thank you, Miss Kama. Would you like to put the charges for the room on hold?" the clerk asked. Patricia had no idea who the clerk was talking to so I spoke for her.

'Yes, Please, and thank you," I told him. I could tell that Patricia was still a bit confused.

"Would you prefer the receipt as an email or a paper copy?" the man asked.

"Paper copy, please." I took the receipt, put my arm around Patricia's shoulders, and guided her out of the way to a nearby couch in the lobby.

I knew what Patricia was going through, her head would be spinning, and she would be struggling to know her name, to know who she was. I could sympathize with her. That missing knowledge served a purpose and would eventually partially return. I finally spoke to her, "You have no idea what has happened to you or how you got here, do you? What happened to you last night at this hotel happened to me several years ago."

"None of this makes sense to me. When I woke up this morning I was covered in a strange garment that wasn't mine and there were things in the room that weren't mine either," Patricia told me.

"Look at it this way, you feel like this is the first day of your life but you logically know that you are too old to be a newborn so something must have happened to make you forget your past and even your own name. This is a time of rebirth for you as it has been for me and many others," I told her. "Would you like to go to town with me and get a cup of coffee?"

"Sure," she answered.

We took a taxi to the mall on the north side of the town. It was small but still had stores that catered to both the nudists and the textiles. It didn't take long to get to the mall. Since privately owned vehicles are not allowed in town there isn't much traffic except for taxis and commercial vehicles. We walked nude to the coffee shop, grabbed a towel (required for a nudist to sit in the chairs), and found a vacant table. A waitress approached the table and asked what we wanted to drink. I told her two coffees and a glass of water.

When the drinks arrived to grabbed the glass of water and set it in front of me. I took the receipt and ripped it into tiny pieces and dropped them into the water and stirred it with a spoon until the paper was dissolved. I pushed the glass to the new nudist across from me.

"Drink it. This is your past. You need to let it all go," I told her.

She picked up the glass of water and drank it. I then told her to toss the glass into the trash. She got up and walked over to the door and dropped the glass into the trash as I instructed her to do. When she returned we talked as we drank our coffee.

Several days later:

Early in June after Patricia's parents returned from their European vacation, Patricia Kama was confirmed missing by her mother after she had not been seen nor heard from since checking into Empirella Hotel. Security footage corroborates with eyewitness statements that Patricia Kama checked in on June 1st at 3 pm and checked out naked on June 2nd at 8 am. The following morning hotel staff found Miss. Kama's luggage with her clothes, iPhone, and purse is still in the room. If you have any information about Patricia's whereabouts, please contact the missing person's hotline....

The End

Barelin
Barelin
69 Followers