Employee Number Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 7:00p.m. Friday evening and Carson had me bent over the kitchen countertop. "Son, I need to get back home and make dinner for your Dad," I said, protesting weakly, as I felt my hot pink panties being lowered to my ankles and my denim mini skirt raised to my waist.

"I'll make it quick, Mom. I just need to take the edge off so I can sleep tonight." He said as his cock started pushing into my cunt; already well lubricated by the cum he had blasted inside me only an hour earlier.

I relaxed, letting my breast rest against the countertop as my son grabbed my hips and worked his cock into my pussy. I didn't need to cum, and didn't even want to cum. Truthfully, I needed another woman to come and help me take care of my son's insatiable sexual drive. But still, I did enjoy just being used by him. The joy and pride it gave me as a woman to be desired by a man as much as Carson desired me might have been enough to get me off if he had not already worn me out that week.

As Carson fucked me from behind, I let my mind drift and thought about my phone call to his cousin Heather early in the week. Heather was twenty-two years old and had just graduated from the University of Florida with a double major in Agricultural Management and Soil Science while completing the pre-med requirements for veterinarian school. She's was an absolute bombshell, a near-perfect copy of her mother, Vicky but with brown eyes instead of hazel. She had spent all four years of college on the university's dance team and eight years in the 4H club between high school and college.

I called Heather for two reasons. The reason I told her I was calling was because we needed someone to come with us to Wyoming on Monday to help evaluate the ranch Carson was looking to buy. However, the reason I had found a ranch for Carson to buy was so that I had an excuse to bring Heather along.

My true motivation for calling Heather was that years ago, I had already picked her out to be Carson's future wife, which is legal between first cousins in Florida. The girl is hot, young, loyal, and hyper-intelligent.

I always believed Heather and Carson were destined to become a couple. Growing up in Miami, they were inseparable; they did everything together. When Frank's job moved us to Orlando, it was hardest for Carson and Heather to lose their best friend. When they started making out in high school on family trips, it shocked absolutely no one. It was cute how they thought they were hiding it from the family, but we were all in the loop from near the start.

Heather is the real reason why I wouldn't let my sister Vicky fuck Carson; not that Vicky would have tried to before her husband filed for divorce, but now that she is single, I knew my sister wanted the wife position with my son. I feared she would get pregnant and guilt Carson into a relationship with her. There was no way I was allowing Vicky to trap Carson with a surprise pregnancy.

When Vicky visited us the previous month, I stayed up at night guarding my son's bedroom door from my opportunistic sister. I had to turn Vicky back four times that week. I did feel sorry for my sister; Corey was the only person she had ever had sex with, which was hard on her natural explorative personality. I knew she had always been highly attracted to Carson, but Victoria simply wasn't wife material for my son; Heather was.

Keeping Carson's balls drained so he wouldn't pick up some other woman before I had a chance to get him and Heather back together was part of the reason, I didn't put up any real objection to Carson pounding my overused pussy, but only part. The other part was sex with Dad had taught me to love incest, and I was reveling in the feeling of being used by my son, even if it hurt right then.

I felt my son starting to speed up, his orgasm getting closer. I brought up the sexiest voice I could manage and started begging for his cum. "Come on, Carson, blow that load inside me. Give me all your baby-makers." I said, looking over my shoulder as his balls slapped into my clit. I squeezed my pussy around his cock, trying to speed up the young man.

"Uhh, uhh, Aaaaahhhh" Carson moaned as I felt warm liquid once again splash against my cervix and travel into my womb.

I pulled myself off him and dropped to my knees, panties still around my ankles. I took my son's sensitive cock in my hand and directed it into my mouth. I greedily sucked on his dick, licking off our combined juices.

I had never done this until the past week when Carson forced me into it without a word. I quickly learned to love cleaning his cock, so much so that the next time we had sex, I didn't wait for him to ask and just started doing it on my own. I always loved the taste of cum, but adding my pussy juices made the flavor much more erotic.

I swirled my tongue around, looking for any stray drop of cum before doing the same to his balls and around the base of his cock, looking for any stray drop of cum until there was none left. With a smile I pulled his pants up, then stood to pull up my panties and lower my skirt. Carson's fresh batch of cum immediately started to leak out of my pussy and into the already cum soaked panties.

"Remember to pick up your cousin," I said, giving Carson a quick peck on the lips.

"No problem, Mom."

"And hey, just so you know, I am exclusive to you as long as you're my exclusive provider."

"I know, Mom, and that's awesome."

"Let me finish, sweetheart. I am exclusive to you, but you're not exclusive to me. As the man who provides, you can take on any woman if you're willing to take responsibility for her and her children."

He looked at me with a confused face. "Umm, ok, soooo..."

"That means you can have other women besides me, dummy," I said, smiling at him.

"Wow, I mean, I've never been exclusive with a woman before, but I wasn't sure how to bring that up to you. I'm glad you're the one to tell me."

Of course, he didn't have plans to be exclusive; I think too highly of myself I thought, "It's fine, sweetheart, I'm still married to your Dad, so you're never going to have me completely; just my body for as long as he isn't stepping up. You need to find a wife who is fine with you having mistresses as long as she is cared for."

"The way grandma raised you and Aunt Vicky?" Carson asked. Over the week, I had filled Carson in on how my mother raised me. He had been the only family member in the dark about the ethics mom's had successfully managed to instill into both Vicky and me. Both husbands and all the daughters were very aware of our arrangements.

"Yes, that's why Vicky allowed her husband to have as many affairs as he wanted. Corey was a millionaire by his mid-twenties, just like you, and could afford multiple women. That's the natural way of the world, son; we shouldn't fight it. Just don't dump your future wife the way Corey dumped your aunt."

Carson gave me a smile; I reached out to hold his hand as I walked us to the front door.

"Oh, one more thing. My period is probably going to start this weekend. So, I will be out of commission for sex for a little while."

"So, no period sex?" He said with a cocky smile.

"Eww, no," I said with a look of disgust clearly written across my face.

"Well, at least you will be fertile in a few weeks," Carson said with a big grin across his face.

"Probably not, sweetheart. I have already stopped taking my pills, but when coming off long-term birth control, a woman's body typically takes a few months to reset before she is fertile again." As I said that, Carson's face turned to disappointment with the news that he would have to wait for my womb to be open for business. Honestly I was as well.

Trying to cheer him up, I said, "Hey, it's ok, the timing actually lines up so that maybe you can give me the best forty-first birthday present ever!" I kissed my son again, then walked back to my car, wiggling my ass the whole way. I blew Carson a kiss before getting in the car and driving home.

After Franck and I ate dinner, I headed to the shower. I stripped my clothing off to start cleaning myself up. As usual, panties were the last thing to come off before stepping into the shower. When I came out of the shower, Frank was standing by our double sink. A sense of déjà vu washed over me as I observed my husband. Frank was looking sadly down at his hand, which were holding my pink panties full of Carson's cum.

"I thought we were past this." He said, defeat in his voice.

"I haven't changed, Frank," I responded with defiance in my words.

"But he's our son." Tears welled up in Frank's eyes as he raised his head to look at me.

"Frank, you don't own a house anymore. I tried to stop you."

I wrapped the towel around myself and headed toward the walk-in closet, "You know what you need to do to make this stop." I said as I disappeared into the closet.

After getting dressed in a comfortable set of pajamas, I walked back out of the closet and into the bathroom only to see that Frank was still by the sink, holding my cum filled panties. "One more thing Frank," I said, locking eyes with my husband as he lifted his face towards me, that same look of arousal and shame filling his eyes. "Carson asked me to go off birth control" I gave that a moment to sink in while taking a twisted joy in watching the shock & realization slowly spread across my husband's face. Then I added, "I expect you to be here to help raise your grandchildren."

Heather Parker

I landed in Orlando Saturday morning, hyped up to see my cousin again. The last time I'd seen Carson was a year ago, right after he sold his company and hosted the family on a yacht for a Fourth of July celebration. I've always had a massive crush on him, but I didn't give in to his advances on the boat because I was dating David at the time and refused to cheat.

Fortunately for Carson, David and I broke up right before graduation. David was on scholarship with the swim team. During our final semester, a Coast Guard recruiter convinced him to join as a rescue diver.

After some deep thought and heart felt conversations, I decided there was no way I could be a military wife, so that ended things between us. The breakup hurt, but as I walked up to my sexy cousin standing next to his Ferrari in the pickup lane, I couldn't help but think the split was for the best.

I wanted to be both sexy & casual, so I wore skinny jeans that I could barely move in, along with a frilly white blouse that exposed my shoulders and back but covered my mid-drift. The blouse was held up & tied in the back with clear spaghetti straps; a pair of open-toe sandals completed the set.

Carson didn't notice me walking up. He was looking at one of those new iPhone things, not paying attention to anything around him. I snuck up on him and then playfully knocked the Orlando Magic ballcap off his head.

"Hey!" he said with annoyance, leaning down to pick up his hat. "Shaq signed that one." Then looking up from the ground, my cousin's eyes fixated on my natural D- cup breasts for a moment before rising to meet my eyes.

"Heather!" he said, putting his hat back on and then quickly embracing me in a hug. I put my arms around my sexy cousin, enjoying the feel of his muscles moving through his shirt.

We let go of each other, then looking up at him, I asked, "How you been, cousin? Aunt Sasha said you need me to look at some dirt."

"I've been doing good, better than good actually, and ya, mom found a ranch out in Wyoming. The deal seems too good to be true, so we need someone who knows agriculture to come see it with us."

"Sounds good to me," I said, raising my toes to kiss him on the corner of his lips. Carson was a little shocked but recovered quickly as he took my bags and put them in his car.

"How's David doing?" he asked, opening the car door for me.

"Mom didn't tell you? We broke up a few months ago." I said, giving him a wink as I sat down in the car.

I swear I saw my cousin's ears visibly perk up, but all he said was, "Oh really?" trying to fain disinterest in the news. Carson closed my door and started walking around the front of the car, moving his leg in an unnatural motion, trying to hide what was probably a growing hard-on.

Opening his own door, I watched my sexy cousin's body move as he lowered himself into the seat and buckled up. "What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said with a smile, trying to play coy so he wouldn't pick up on how excited I was to be single and alone with him. Carson started pulling away from the pickup area, driving the speed limit, which annoyed me. "So, are you going to show me what this thing can do?"

"Patience Heather, no point in speeding up to a red light."

I made a pouty face, feigning disappointment that we weren't going fast yet. "Fine, but waiting better be worth it," I said, extending the pouting act.

"With me, it's always worth it." He said with a wink. Damn, that was hot, I wanted to tease him and make him wait, which I'm very good at, but in reality, I didn't want to make him wait for anything; I wanted Carson so bad.

I had wanted to fuck Carson since my sophomore year of high school, but there was never an opportunity to make it happen. After he left for San Francisco, I waited until I was eighteen and in college before giving up my virginity. Even then, I dated my boyfriend, a backup quarterback on the football team, for four months before finally sleeping with him.

I never had a one-night stand, Greek life romance, or a summer fling. My sexual history was only my two college boyfriends, and four months of dating plus a commitment to being exclusive was the fastest either of them got into my pants.

None of that is to say I don't like sex. Once I started having sex with a new boyfriend, we would fuck several times a week; most weeks, we would spend Sunday naked in bed together. Both of my boyfriends were scholarship athletes for Florida. I hated when their seasons were being played because it meant less sex for me, as they focused on their games. Carson was just my type, he didn't play college football, but he could have; he was still more physically stacked than almost any player I saw on Florida's football team.

I wanted to throw out all my usual rules for Carson and let him have me.

As we started to pull onto the highway, my excitement started to grow. I remembered the first time Carson gunned it with me in the car. He took his old Mustang as fast as it could go down the road. That ride sent shockwaves through my pussy that I couldn't control. When we slowed down enough, I jumped from my seat and almost caused a wreck, trying to make out with him.

I took a deep breath as we got onto the highway. The moment of truth was here; I would see what my cousin's new car could do. Carson's leg flexed, the engine got louder, and the vehicles on the highway got slower. Soon I was pushed back into my seat, yelling "Woooohoooo!" at the top of my lungs as the road vibrations went straight between my legs.

I watched as we left the other cars on the highway behind, barely a blur in my vision. Then I looked at my cousin, his focus and control were once again the sexiest sight I had ever seen. It was worth risking my life for this view.

All too soon for my taste, he let the car slow down, and we returned to his cruising speed of 10 mph above the speed limit. "Hey, do it again!" I egged him on.

"No way, too many cops up ahead." He said with a smile.

"Ohhh, come on, do it anyway!" I said. Then an idea struck me, without thinking about it, I shot my shot saying, "I'll suck your dick while you do it." He swiveled his head towards me. That got his attention, I thought to myself.

My cousin gave me an intent look, trying to judge how serious I was. "Ok, you're on." He said, calling my bluff. Caron pulled off the highway, turning around to go back in the direction we had just come from. As he started driving up the on-ramp, Carson leaned back in his seat, opening an area for me to access his dick.

Crap, I'm all talk, even in my own head, I thought as I stared into my cousin's crotch. I wanted to blow him so bad, I really did, but my anti-slut defenses were too strong. I didn't hold off a Division One quarterback for four months because I wanted to, and now I realized I wouldn't give it up to my cousin as quickly as I wanted. My shoulders slumped as a wave of disappointment washed over my body.

I sat back, defeated, and mad at myself for not taking what I wanted. I couldn't look Carson in the face, so I turned and stared out the window.

"Too bad, I was going to see what this thing's top speed is." He said as he took the next exit to turn back around towards his house. A silent fifteen minutes later, we pulled up to a beautiful two-story home on a lake.

Carson parked the car and asked, "Hey, are you mad at me?" Still not looking at him, I shook my head. "Really? I don't believe you. Maybe you should kiss me just to be sure." His tone of voice let me know he had on his cute, cocky grin. That stupid smile that always made me laugh and melted my heart. I didn't even need to look at him to know it was there.

I turned my head towards him with a defiant look in my eyes. He thinks I won't kiss him like I haven't kissed him a million times. Keeping my arms crossed, I leaned over to him and gave my cousin a quick peck on the lips.

"Come on now, that wasn't a real kiss. My feeling might get hurt if you're mad at me." He said with amused sarcasm in every word. I leaned in closer, slowly, this time, unfolding my arms and softly kissed my cousin's lips.

We held our lips together for a moment, connecting for the first time in years. Suddenly I felt my lips parting, then Carson's. I felt his tongue come out and scrap against my teeth. I opened a little more, allowing him access to the inside of my mouth. His tongue was soon on mine.

I moaned and felt his arm come across the center console as Carson touched my hip. I responded by draping both of my arms around his neck. Our tongues were battling each other, fighting for position in each other's mouths, not caring who won, just wanting to keep the contact going.

I felt his hand drift up under my shirt, then under my bra. Carson's hand was on my bare breast. I moaned, allowing him access to my chest, enjoying the feeling. I started running one hand through his hair, enjoying the feel of it in my fingers, while my other hand drifted down his body and started feeling his toned abs.

Carson's hand left my breast, I let out a disappointed sigh, wanting him to keep squeezing me, but I was suddenly on high alert as I felt his hand try to unbutton my jeans.

"Whoa, ok, I think we are good for now," I said, separating myself from my cousin and removing his hand from my pants. I straightened my bra and blouse, then, with a smile, looked at Carson and said, "Feel better now, titty baby?"

"A lot." He said with a big shit-eating grin on his face. I unbuckled and let myself out of the car, not waiting for mister chivalrous to open the door for me. I stood outside the Ferrari and, for the first time, took a good look at the house Carson had bought.

I was impressed. It was smaller than the house I grew up in; my Dad's tastes were much more gaudy, but the place had a natural elegance and energy that fit my cousin perfectly.

We walked inside, and Carson showed me to my guest bedroom, but not before joking about how I would be more comfortable in his bed. I declined while mentally kicking myself for not being more of a slut. I was in a several months long dry spell, and while it was far from the longest dry spell of my adult life, it still wasn't fun.

I set my bags in the room without unpacking; we would be at the airport tomorrow morning to fly out to Wyoming, so I didn't see a need. The plan for today was for Aunt Sasha to bring lunch with her, then look over the real estate deal after.

123456...8