Empty Nest Cuck 02

Story Info
Empty Nest Cuckold.
857 words
3.54
15.4k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
194796
194796
40 Followers

PART 2

So the escapade with Danielle was a one time thing. Danielle got married a year later and we all went on with our lives. A few times over the years when Sasha was drunk and horny she would bring it up. "Remember that night with Danielle honey?, I can't believe how crazy we were back then".

The change in our current sex life started with me home alone while Sasha was shopping. I was laying on the couch watching porn on my laptop masturbating. I had my headphones on watching and listening to a very hot Wife cuckold her husband when she tapped me on my shoulder.

The video I was watching was my favorite. A very dominant Wife is fucking her bull and humiliating her husband. He is sitting in a chair when the bull fills her pussy with cum. Afterwards she straddles her husbands face and he cleans her up while she talks to him about the bull.

After Sasha tapped my shoulder I closed my laptop as quickly as I could and tried to act like I was not watching such dirty porn. She looked down at me and said "open the laptop honey, I want to see what you were watching".

My heart was pounding and I did the only thing I could think to do. I said "no way babe, you do NOT want to see what I was watching". I picked up my laptop and started to walk away, but she moved in front of me and held out her hand.

She was determined. "Give me the laptop babe, I am going to see what turns you on more than me". I handed it over and she started heading up stairs. She looked back and said "let's go, you are watching this with me".

She laid down on our bed and started the clip from the beginning. When the Wife on the video took the giant BBC in her mouth Sasha seemed pissed off. She looked at me and said "Is this what you want? You want me to fuck another guy? That's your turn on?"

I was thinking I dodged a bullet because she didn't see the clean up portion of the video. I waited for her to turn it off having seen enough, but she watched for another minute.

She paused the video and said "Get Steve out honey" and she headed to the bathroom to get ready. Steve is the name of her purple dildo. She rarely uses Steve because it is so large. She got Steve as a gag gift from Danielle a long time ago. We used it once a few years ago when she was very drunk and very horny.

Sasha got in bed as I undressed and she turned the video back on. She started to play with herself as she watched and listened to the Wife. She spread her legs and lifted her knees up as a queue for me to go down on her. I was just starting to work on her clit when she shuddered and had an orgasm in record time.

"I want Steve baby, I want Steve to fuck me while I watch this". I slid Steve inside of her inch by inch and she started moaning. "That's it honey, fucking give it to me" and I started to really pound her with Steve.

Sasha was clearly loving Steve pounding her. Then the video came to it's climax where she has the husband clean her up.

As she watched the husband clean up she took Steve from my hand and fucked herself with him. She screamed and had the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her have. She was shaking when the video ended.

She crawled down to me and started to suck my engorged cock. I came in under 20 seconds. Sasha never let me cum in her mouth, but that is exactly what she did. I thought she was going to swallow it.

Instead of swallowing it she pushed my head down and using one hand she opened my mouth. She smiled at me and let my cum drip bit by bit from her mouth into my mouth. "Swallow it if you ever want to have sex with me again". I swallowed every drop.

This became our new routine and over the next few years we created a pretty big collection of dildo's. We were both very clear that this was a fantasy and while it was fun it would always stay a fantasy.

Sasha seriously enjoyed teasing and humiliating me. Her enjoyment escalated and she started spanking me in bed or choking me when I went down on her. Then she would have me fuck her after one of her giant dildo's and laugh about not being able to feel me.

Her porn habit grew and she started to treat me more and more like her cuckold. She talked about BBC's and me cleaning her pussy almost every day. A few months ago she put my first cage on. The key to my release on an anklet that she would wear in bed.

194796
194796
40 Followers