Empty Nest Cuck 03

Story Info
Empty Nest Cuckold.
1k words
3.54
10.2k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
194796
194796
40 Followers

PART 3

I think we would have continued our routine forever if we had not gone on in impromptu vacation in 2021 to Siesta Key. Living in the North we take a warm vacation every year and in 21 we decided to go to Florida.

In Florida it was business as usual for us. Rent a VRBO a block or two away from the Ocean, have some nice dinners out, and play some golf. We always get a pool in the back yard to relax by at night.

I had stocked the fridge with beer and grabbed a few bottles of nice wine. On the first night we sat drinking and talking with our feet in the water. One glass of wine turned into one bottle, which turned into two bottles, and as I opened the third Sasha was as buzzed as I had seen her in years.

Her face was flushed as she drank and she started talking about the week and how much fun we were going to have. She was slurring her words and began to get emotional. She said "Please don't be mad. Please honey. I wanted to come to Siesta because I met someone online. I want to do it, I want to have my first BBC".

I was instantly rock hard but I didn't know what to say. We had always been clear that it was just a fantasy. Without her inhibitions my Wife clearly wants more than just a fantasy. I finally said "anything to make you happy babe".

"Are you sure?" she asked and she followed that with "if we do this we can't ever take it back". Again she asked "are you sure your sure?".

I guess I was more convincing this time when I said "anything" because she stopped crying and wiped the tears from her face.

Relieved she said "thank God" grabbed my hand and walked me straight to the bedroom. She didn't undress. She just got on her knees, unzipped my pants and pulled out my rock hard cock. She gave me the most amazing blow job I have ever had.

She walked to her open luggage on the dresser and pulled out a massive dildo. I had never seen that one so she must have bought online and packed for the week. She had me pull the desk chair over to sit and watch her.

As she slid it in she moaned. She looked at me touching myself already hard again and said "your cage is in my luggage, put it on". I did as I was told while she started to work the dildo in and out faster and faster.

I could see she was working to a big orgasm. The harder she fucked herself dirtier she talked. "You are gonna lick my clit with a giant cock inside me, and then clean every drop of cum from my pussy".

As soon as she talked about cleaning her pussy she was shaking and convulsing. She came hard and looked a bit dazed when she was done. She had me lay down on the bed then she put her knees next to my head and sat on my face. Her gaping pussy leaking juice on me while she rubbed her pussy all over my face.

The only way to describe it is that she fucked my face with her pussy. When she was done she sat down on my chest, smiled at my face covered in her juices and she said "This week its going to be official, I am going to be a complete slut and you are finally going to be my cuck".

She smiled an evil smile, and as she got up she slapped my balls so hard through the cage I thought I was going to puke. She laughed and headed to the shower.

In the morning she was different, like someone who just told their biggest secret and could finally be themselves. She was confident, direct, and completely in charge. Maybe the talk last night was real. I thought we would just forget about it and go right back to our routine.

I had barely taken a sip of coffee when she said "tonight we are bringing someone home with us". I started shaking with nerves because I knew I wanted to as bad as she did.

We went to the beach in the morning and Sasha wore her white bikini. She looks unbelievably hot in that bikini. I can't look at her in it without a little pre-cum in my suit. As we laid there listening to music and enjoying a drink she whispered in my ear "Tim is meeting us for drinks tonight".

The rest of the time at the beach was just nervous anticipation. Eventually I asked to see the picture of this guy and she said "You will see him later babe". On the way back to the VRBO I decided that drinking was my best chance to get through the night. I picked up more wine and had a little pregame drink as soon as I walked in the door.

While I was drinking Sasha was getting ready. When she came out of the bathroom to show me what she looked like I was floored. She wears makeup every day but you would never know it. This evening she had red lipstick and more makeup than I had ever seen her wear. Her black dress barely covered her ass and her tits were almost hanging out. I guess she looked like a prostitute.

She lifted up her dress to show me that her pussy was completely shaved. I had never seen her like this. She smiled and told me she needed my help to finish getting ready. When she went to the bed she laid back, spread her legs wide open and told me to stretch her with my fingers.

I mistakenly took this for oral sex which she chastised me for. She looked very serious when she said "this guy has the biggest cock I have ever seen. It is bigger than any of my toys honey. You need to make sure I can handle it".

194796
194796
40 Followers