All Comments on 'Empty Nest Cuck 02'

by 194,796

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

So why was she pissed at her husband considering she wanted to emotionally eviscerate him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please tell us your characters died horrible nasty painful deaths. 1 ☆

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another 4 installments this short and you might have 2 pages ........ Still wouldn't be worth read though .

If this is the best you can offer , give it up . Storytelling is not your forte .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantasy is great and couples who use and role play as well if it’s between the two of them . The couples that act on them usually have marriage problems eventually

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

Two parts, a day apart, 819 and 857 words? Even combined it's too short.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Know your subject. Cage is a toy he can remove at ANY time without the key. Have her arrested for forcing him to wear it. Just get a divorce. She's a bitch and who wants to live with one?

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

Absolutely awful. Seek professional help now. Very sick and disgusting

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You wrote this is first person from his POV, but there's little, if any, of HIM that explains why he's going along with all of this. He get humiliated, but it just, well, happens. He's not arouse, but he's not turned off. He's just ... there. This is contrary to one of the major reasons for 1st person, to know what he's feeling.

.

Suddenly, he's wearing a cock cage, but, again, it just happens. It's stated with the same emotion of stating he got new pair of shoes. (BTW, stuff like that make this Fetish or BDSM.)

,

This is a good example of why there is such vitriol towards LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's one thing to use a video as a fantasy, but I would have brought it to a halt when she tried to lock me up. I thought it was an interesting story, using the fantasy to stoke their sex life without destroying their marriage involving another man. Now I see the first two chapters were a ramp up to another typical cuck piece.

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

Divorce this bitch before she has you cleaning up after a bbc no fucking way fantasies should remain just that fantasies.

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

Only real idiots, believe that any cock cage could withstand a bolt cutter or a power cutter. But that's why they're idiots!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

The cuck cage is where I stop reading. Again, not a lot of effort. 3 stars bye-bye

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous