All Comments on 'Empty Nest Cuck 03'

by 194,796

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
i122i1224 months ago

Sasha should ensure your cock cage is securely in place, tie you to the bed spread eagle face up and to the footboard of the bed. When Tim arrives to fuck her she should climb on the bed like in a 69 position so you have a great view of his big cock stretching her pussy lips apart. Then after he cums in her she can lower her sloppy cunt onto your face for a proper clean up.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

If I was married and my wife hit me in the nuts so hard, I almost threw up, she would be getting a black eye.

Abuse isn’t sexy, it’s just abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All my friends that are black always loved to fuck the white girls especially the dating or married ones. The cock size thing is a myth as the real over sized cocks are rare. Any guy oversized usually are always flashing it and are over confident with girls usually wanting to try a big one at least once. The one guy who had the darkest fattest longest cock anyone would ever see only went after the married woman. One week away he had four different ones in seven nights and made a spectacle of fucking them so all could hear and see. He had them all begging, screaming moaning and verbally abuse there husband dick. The last one that week a bunch high and drunk sitting around the yard had her take her panties off and told her if she wants the time of her life sexually she has to slowly fuck her self in front of all now his cock disappeared under her skirt in her pussy as she apologized to her hubby who froze in shock as he directed her to ride his dick and tell all how much better it is than hubby’s and that your my black cock slut tonight. There is no way they stayed married as hubby sat on the others side of the room drinking heavily as all tried to tell him it’s just a wild fantasy for her . Alls he said was are you seeing and hearing her and him . He even once walked out with her holding around his neck impaled fuck up her ass going for beers and him demanding her fuck your ass on my black cock , bounce bitch . The scene through the morning before they left may have been worse because now sober he destroyed her twice once over arm of the couch as he saiid no hard feelings bro and between grunts making her beg hubby for forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And that's a divorce folks. Bad story line.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1☆ do you really get off writing this bullshit? Does the thought of being a pathetic second rate sub human really get your tiny pecker up? Do you really get off wearing a cage? You are a very sad non man. Just cut your balls off you won't need them anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WTF...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am so sick of the same old shit! The racial shit, implying men would tolerate such disrespect and thinking women would so easily destroy their partnerships. I wonder if there's anything positive to this, but no, not at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous