Enamored with Effervescent Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is great, Thank you," I said, glad that I could be honest. Some time on her own must have been enough for her to be able to cook finally. I felt like a jerk for preemptively being so harsh when she took the time to make breakfast for me today. We made small talk as we ate, mostly about the movie last night and some of the other things that we had watched recently together. I tensed up for a moment as Emily mentioned last night's movie and how it was basically a porno with bad jokes in between the sex scenes. I agreed with her, wondering if she was going to bring up what happened after we watched the movie, but she didn't.

The rest of the day played out just like the rest of them had. The main difference was that Emily seemed to be a lot more touchy feelie with me. We always touched each other a lot as we played around with each other, but it seemed a lot more than what it had been before. The touches lingered for longer, and there seemed to be a sexual charge to them.

When I was working on my computer, Emily started to do her workout routine. She had changed into a shirt that left most of her midriff exposed and a pair of workout shorts that clung to her ass. I tried to focus on my work, but when she started doing squats facing away from me, I couldn't look away as the shorts stretched tightly across her ass. In the next thirty minutes, I didn't get any work done as I gave in and just watched her in the reflection of the monitor.

Emily finished up her after workout stretches and started to walk towards me. I pretended to focus on my work. Emily hugged me from behind and rested her head on my shoulder as she bent over. My body got goosebumps at the sudden contact between us. I was terrified that she would notice the erection that she had caused.

"When are you going to start working out with me?"

"How about tomorrow."

"You have been saying that all week. I could use a work out buddy. Please," Emily said as she hugged me tighter.

"You're covered in sweat, let go of me."

I won't let go until you promise me."

"Fine, I promise."

Emily gave me one last squeeze and then kissed me on my cheek. "I am going to hold you to it," she said as she danced away from me and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I touched where she kissed me, the spot radiated warmth. I told myself to calm down and tried to will my erection down. The shower turned on. I turned so that I was facing the bathroom door and imagined Emily in the shower, water, and soap suds cascading down her body, how she would look running her hands up and down her body, lingering on her breasts, and then her pussy. I gave up on trying to resist and pulled my cock out of my shorts and started to jerk off.

I was surprised when I heard and saw the bathroom door start to open. Luckily the humidity from the shower had a way of making the wood in the door swell and stick against the door frame, so as she opened it up, I had a moment to put my dick away. Emily peaked her head out of the doorway. I made it seem like I had been in the middle of standing up.

"I forgot to grab a towel, can you get me one?"

"Yeah," I said and stood up. I realized that my erection was tenting out in front of my shorts, but there was no way I would be able to adjust it without her noticing it.

"I am freezing. I am going to hop back in the shower, can you just bring it in for me?" I tried to tell her to hold on, but she had already ducked back into the bathroom. At least I was saved from having to walk awkwardly towards Emily. I grabbed a towel from the closest and walked towards the bathroom. I could hear Emily singing in the shower. I paused at the door and listened for a moment. I smiled. Even though having Emily around all the time was sometimes annoying, I had to admit that having her stay with me did bring more joy into my daily routine. I knocked on the door and told her that I had her towel for her.

"Come in." I hesitated. I had just been fantasizing about what it would be like to see her in the shower, but now that I had a chance to walk in while she was in there, I was extremely nervous. I pulled the door free from the door frame and stepped into the bathroom. Emily loved to take extra hot showers, so steam filled the air. Instead of a shower curtain, my shower had two sliding glass doors that were opaque so that it distorted the image behind it. It was like seeing my sister naked, but it had been poorly pixelated so that I could just barely make out any details through the glass. Emily pulled back the shower door. She leaned into the gap, almost revealing all of her breasts to me. She looked even better here then what I had been imagining.

Emily grabbed the towel and used it to clean the shampoo that had gotten in her eyes. "Thank you," She said as she handed it back to me. I said your welcome. She started to try and close the shower door, but it was stuck. Emily knew the trick to unjam it; she had to pull it the opposite way, opening up the gap more, showing me a flash of her tits for a moment, and then she pulled the door closed. I hung up the towel and walked out of the bathroom.

I went back out into the living room and sat back at my computer in shock. I couldn't believe that I had just seen Emily's tits. They were so perky and had a teardrop shape to them and were perfectly capped in puffy reddish-pink nipples that reminded me of bubblegum. I thought about how much I would love to play with them and suck on her nipples. My cock was so hard now, and I wanted so badly to jerk off, but I couldn't risk Emily nearly catching me again. She loved to take long showers, and I debated if I should try and rub one out real quick, but I decided to play it safe and wait till later on when she was asleep. Since Emily hadn't mentioned what happened last night, I figured that she was ok with what happened, but I wondered if it was also going to be a one-time thing that happened in a moment of passion. I hoped that we could do it again together, but at the same time thought that if it never happened again, then it might be for the best. The last thing I wanted to do was to give in to my base desires and take advantage of my little sister.

I turned back to my work and gradually beat back my horniness. My work drew me back in. Once I put back on my headphones and turned up my music, I was able to focus, even when Emily came back out and started to watch T.V.

I stopped working at five and was about to start making dinner when I saw Emily in the kitchen already starting on it. I offered to help her, but she said it was her turn to make dinner. Also, she didn't want me looking over her shoulder. I tried to argue I wouldn't do that, but as I saw how she was cutting her potatoes, I decided that she was right, so I went back into the living room to play a video game. Every now and then I would look into the kitchen and watched as Emily sang to herself as she worked. I felt a warmth inside at having such a happy and beautiful girl cooking dinner for me.

Emily ended up making shake and bake pork chops, fried potatoes, and rice. "Unless the last two times were just luck, I now know that I don't have to cook every meal," I said.

"Can you just give me a compliment without being a jerk about it?" Emily said.

"Dinner was great, thank you."

"There, much better. Now clear the table while I go find us our movie to watch."
"It's my turn," I said.

"But you love me and want to make me happy, right?" She asked.

"Sometimes less than others but overall yes to both," I said. I cleared the little table and started to clean the dishes. Emily hadn't yet mastered the art of cleaning as she goes and left the kitchen a mess. She tried to rush me as I cleaned up, saying that there would be plenty of time to clean up tomorrow. I told her how if she weren't so messy, then it wouldn't take so long. Emily shrugged it off, saying that she wasn't perfect and turned back to the T.V. to find our next movie.

Once it was all cleaned up, I went and sat in my usual spot. Emily had changed into another nightie, and this one was even more revealing than the last one that she wore. She started the movie. It took her all of five seconds to stretch out and put her feet in my lap. I let out a loud sigh as if I was resigned to the fact that I had to do this as I reached for the lotion.

I started massaging her feet as the opening of the movie played. Of course, it was another romcom. If this quarantine went on for as long as predicted, then I was going to end up with an encyclopedia-like knowledge of romcoms by the end of it. I took my time massaging her feet even though I wanted to start to touch her legs and work my way up to her sexy thighs. I thought she had cute little feet, especially with her toenails painted like they were, but other than the physical contact from her feet on my lap, they didn't do anything sexual for me.

As I worked my way up from her feet, Emily readjusted so that her lower legs were on my lap. She put them right on top of my erection. She had to be able to feel her legs pressing against it, but she didn't react at all to it. Within the first ten minutes of the movie, there was an extended sex scene that was the first of many. I wondered if the same person directed it as the last one.

From the sex scene on T.V. and how amazing my sister looked in that nightie, my erection grew and pressed harder against Emily's legs. Emily shifted her legs and parted them as I started to work on her thighs. As she moved, she pressed one of her legs against my erection and held it down for a moment before settling back to reduce the pressure. As I made my way up her thighs, she parted them even further and continued to press her leg against my erection, rubbing it. Emily seemed entirely focused on the movie, not even looking at what she was doing for me, but there was no way that she didn't know.

I worked my way up towards her inner thighs, and she spread her legs even more for me, revealing her panties. They were purple lace and were so transparent I could almost see all of her pussy. I could just make out the pink of her pussy lips. I realized that I couldn't see any pubic hair, so she must have shaved it today. I could see there was a little wetness gathering at the bottom. I paused for a moment to just take in the beautiful sight. I had been fantasizing about her for so long and wondering what she would look like naked. I had never thought that I would get this close of an answer to fantasies.

Emily moved one of her legs a little back and forth to draw me back out from my thoughts. I resumed massaging her and inched my way up her thighs. As I got closer to her pussy, I saw her close her eyes, and she let out a soft sigh. Her nipples were pressed up against her nightie as her chest rose and fell rapidly. I reached right to the edge of her panties. She spread her legs even more. I massaged there for a minute, gently touching her and then rubbing my fingers in a circular motion into her muscles. Her pussy was right there; it was so close. All I wanted to do was to touch her pussy and massage it lovingly just like I did the rest of her body.

I forced myself to stop before I did something that I would regret. I looked up at Emily for a sign if I should continue or not. She had her head back with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly parted as she was breathing heavily. I was about to ask her if this was ok, but the words got stuck in my mouth. I felt as though the taboo spell would break if I put words to it. Emily opened her eyes and looked at me. We held eye contact. After a moment, Emily started to slowly move one leg side to side, urging me not to stop. I slid my hand across the frill border of her panties and pressed my hand against her pussy. Emily let out a moan, and I let out a breath that I hadn't noticed that I was holding.

I started to rub her pussy in a circular motion gently. Emily let out another moan as she sharply inhaled, her chest rising off the couch as she held in her breath. I pressed harder, and she moaned as she exhaled. Her pussy was radiating heat, and I could feel her wetness soaking through the mesh of her panties. I couldn't believe this was happening as I rubbed her pussy and her mons, exploring areas I thought I would never get a chance to touch. As I touched her, I moved her panties around slightly, revealing different spots of her pussy. Emily's face contorted with pleasure as I pressed harder. Emily started to play with her tits through her shirt.

I stopped rubbing in as wide of circles and started to press my finger down. Slowly my finger slipped inside as much as her panties would let me. Through the mesh, I could see the pink inside of her lips, and as I pressed against it, I could feel her tantalizingly smooth and warm pussy. I fingered her through her panties for a bit, taking things slowly now that I was finally getting what I wanted.

I wanted to touch more of her. With a trembling hand, I slid my fingers along her panties and down to the sides of them. I slipped my fingers under the tight hem of her panties. We both let out a sigh together when I touched her pussy with no barrier between us. Her pussy was tight, and there was a moment of resistance at first at her entrance, but as I pressed my finger a little bit harder, I passed her entrance and slipped inside of her soft pussy.

I sunk my finger about halfway inside of her and then paused to take in the fantastic feeling. Emily rocked slightly on my finger as she reached inside her nightie and started to play with her breasts. Her pussy contracted around my finger as she rocked her hips. I worked my finger deeper each time I entered her. When I pressed my entire finger inside, Emily let out a loud moan and froze up. I paused too. The messages from her body were starting to come across to me so that I could respond better to what it was trying to tell me, but it was a language that I was just learning, so sometimes things took me longer to interpret than others.

After a minute, Emily started to rock her hips again slowly. I slowly worked my finger in and out of her in time with her movements. As she increased her pace, I did too. I loved the way her pussy clung to my finger as it slipped in and out. I added a second finger. For a moment, it threw off our rhythm, but once my finger got lubed up, I entered her easier again.

I started to touch along her vaginal walls more as I fingered her. From her moan, she seemed to like it when I pressed on the walls, but she didn't respond as well when I rotated to pressing at the bottom of it. When I pressed my fingers up against the top of her pussy, Emily let out her loudest moan yet, and her whole body shook at the contact. I started to press harder against the top of her pussy in a come-hither motion with my fingers. With each press, Emily spasmed mid hump, and after she recovered from the contact, she humped even faster. My fingers became coated in her juices as I picked up the pace and finger fucked her harder.

Emily slipped her hand inside her panties and started to rub at her clit in a quick circle. Her moaning and breathing got louder as she started to hump against my fingers more franticly. I pressed my fingers as deep as I got them inside of her and rubbed at the top of her pussy hard as I fully curled my fingers back to her entrance before stretching them back out inside of her. Emily let out one last sustained moan, and she thrust up one last time and froze there. She rocked her pussy on and off of my fingers as she shook slightly in that stretched out way. Emily let out one last sigh of pleasure and then fell back down onto the couch. As she came she pressed her legs against my erection, giving me extra stimulation but nowhere near how much I wanted.

She had her eyes closed as she caught her breath. She was a beautiful mess, her hair looked crazy, and her nightie was hiked up past her midriff. She had a smile on her face. Her legs were still pressed against my erection. I wanted to masturbate to relieve myself, after what I just did for Emily I doubted she would mind, but I was hoping that she would take care of it for me. The hope of my little sister giving me a handjob allowed me to hold back.

When Emily recovered, she sat up and scooted closer to me. I thought this was it, she was going to do it now, but when she sat right next to me, all she did was wrap her arms around me and rest her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. Her smile had already erased most of the worries that I had about what we just did, and her hugging me after made me relax even more. I knew it was incest and was wrong, but we were both consenting adults. We were just helping each other out with our physical needs; it wasn't like we were having sex. The thought of having sex with my sister made my cock twitch.

I leaned down and inhaled the sweet and floral scent in her hair. We sat like that as the movie continued playing, I wasn't sure if Emily was watching it or if she was stuck in her thoughts like I was. She was so still if it weren't for the fact that she wasn't snoring, I would have thought she fell asleep. Our embrace got tighter as time went on. My erection started to go away a little, but I stayed semi-hard from holding Emily. I still needed to cum badly, but after ten minutes of us holding each other, I was able to calm down enough to be able just to enjoy having someone to cuddle up with on the couch. It had been so long since I held someone this close, that I had forgotten how good it was.

We started caressing one another. The touches were not sexual at first, but her touch got closer to my erection, and I began to caress her ass.

I didn't think about it as I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. Emily froze up when I did that, so I waited to see what she would do next. Emily pulled away a little bit and looked up at me. We held eye contact, and she parted her lips. I was acting on instinct as I leaned down to kiss her. Emily leaned up and pressed her lips to mine. I felt as though a surge of electricity spread out through my body. The kiss quickly deepened as we pulled each other closer. Her lips were so soft and full. I sucked on her bottom lip, and Emily moaned into our kiss. When she probed with her tongue along my bottom lip, I was already about to do the same thing, so our tongues pressed against each other.

I lowered my hand and started to knead her ass, pulling her against me even more. I could feel her nipples pressing into me through the thin fabric of her nightie. It was my turn to moan as she touched my erection for the first time. She started to rub me through my shorts, bringing my erection to its full length. With my hand on her ass, I started to pull her in towards me, but Emily didn't need much guidance as she climbed onto my lap and straddled me. My erection pressed right up against her panty-clad pussy as she lowered herself on top of it. We both froze up at the contact.

We stopped kissing and rested with our foreheads touching as we breathed heavily at this new advancement between us. Emily leaned forward and kissed me gently and then pulled back away. Our little kisses became one big kiss again. Emily pressed down, slowly grinding her pussy onto my erection. I could still feel the heat from her pussy and how wet she was as her juices started to seep through my shorts. With both hands, I grabbed at her ass, rubbing it and using my handholds to pull her into me more to increase the friction between us. Emily moaned into our kiss as my erection pressed against her pussy.

Emily started to hump harder against me, her movements in the perfect spot to be able to stroke along the length of my cock. She pressed against me more urgently, and her breathing became more ragged.

I could see her breasts through her nightie's deep neckline. Her breasts looked so perfect, but I wanted to see them better. I pulled a hand away from her ass and started to pull the strap down her shoulder. Emily pulled the other one down so that her nightie dropped down around her waist, exposing her beautiful breasts to me.

123456...8