Enamored with Effervescent Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and looked down. I had cum all over Emily's stomach and thigh. Some of my cum had even landed just above her pussy. The sight of that sent a thrill through me, I knew how bad it would be, but the thought of cumming on her pussy turned me on so much. Emily rinsed the cum off of her and then traded spots with me so that I could rinse off. She didn't seem to mind that I had came on her. I wondered if she had let my cum land on her on purpose. She could have easily pointed my dick away from her, if not right before I came then at least once I started to cum.

As I rinsed off, I could feel the water starting to cool down. Emily squealed when the water turned icy cold as she was rinsing out her conditioner. Because I had laughed at her, she sent me out to get towels since we had forgotten to grab some. I was shivering when I made it back. We dried each other off, and I started a tickle fight when I started to try and touch her seductively, but instead, it gave her goosebumps and made her laugh. Emily knew where my ticklish spots were, and she tickled me back. She made a mistake because she was way more ticklish than me, and I also knew where she was ticklish. Emily ran off, telling me to stop. She jumped onto the bed and buried herself under the blankets. I jumped on top of her and started to poke at her through them.

"I give up! stop before you make me pee the bed." I kept on ticking her. She popped her head out of the blanket; she looked cute with her red face and disheveled hair.

"Truce?" I asked.

"Truce." I kissed her and then let her climb out from under the blanket. It had been a long time since that had happened, but growing up we got into a lot of tickle fights, only we had never been naked, and they had never ended with us kissing. I smiled as I thought about how much I enjoyed the new additions to the routine from the past.

*****

Over the next week, we fell into a new routine. We started acting more like lovers then brother and sister. We constantly hugged, kissed, and touched one another. When I would be working, Emily would come up to give me a cup of coffee or whatever she had made for lunch and also a hug and kiss. She mostly gave me my space so that I could focus on my work, but as she moved about the apartment, she would rub my back as she passed me or just give me a little touch. I welcomed every distraction that she could give me. We always cuddled up on the couch and slept holding each other at night.

Emily would do all kinds of cute little things to brighten up my day, and I would try and do the same thing for her. She rarely bothered me when I was working, but she started sending me random messages and cute pictures of her as if she wasn't in the house with me. We would sometimes text as if we were not basically right next to each other. She would joke about how she couldn't wait for me to get home and how she missed me.

It was just cute things for the first couple of days, but then her messages started to get more sexual, along with her pictures. The first time she sent me a picture of her topless when she got out of the shower turned me on so much. Emily loved to send me pictures like this randomly, but she would especially do it while I was working. She was always careful to keep her face out of the pictures. I loved what she was sending me, but started to wonder why she did this. After a few days, I finally asked her about it, and she said how it was a habit. She had a friend who's boyfriend shared her nudes with everyone, and it was such a horrible experience for her.

After that, I appreciated the fact that she was sending me any pictures at all. She would keep me constantly turned on throughout the day. We would fool around at least three times a day, but we had so much time to kill and were in the honeymoon phase of our relationship that that number would often be higher. We didn't have sex, and she didn't give me a blowjob. I wanted both things so badly, but Emily had been so free with her body with me, that I didn't want to pressure her to do anything that she didn't want to. When we were cuddling together in that post-orgasmic blissful bubble, Emily would say how safe she felt with me. I had spent my whole life trying to make her happy and protect her. The last thing I wanted to do was do anything to hurt her.

*****

At the end of our second week together, we were cuddled up on the couch after watching a movie. We sat there for a bit, enjoying holding each other. I could tell that something was on Emily's mind. We rarely held each other for this long this late at night without it either leading to use fooling around or her falling asleep.

"What's on your mind?" I asked her.

"It's just that, this is the first time that I feel like I am with someone who likes me for me. All the guys I dated just wanted to get me into bed. When they would find out that I was a virgin, the novelty of it would keep them around for a while, but all they would do was try to get me to send them nudes and try and guilt me into bed. Sometimes I wanted it, but the more they tried to push for it, the more it would turn me off. Eventually, they would all cheat on me or leave me." I had been there all of the times one of her boyfriends would cheat on or break up with her, but She would never really tell me the reason why or what happened. I would just be there to comfort her.

I gently tilted her by her chin to look up at me. "You know you don't have to do anything with me that you don't want to, right?" She nodded her head. "Good, I love you, and I love all of what we have been doing together. Everything just feels so right, but if you ever don't want to do something, or when you want to stop doing this, then we can, and that won't change anything about how I feel about you."

"What if I don't ever want us to stop doing what we are doing?". The thought of us not stopping thrilled me, but also left me scared about the unknown. I wanted to be logical and tell her how what we were doing was illegal, and no one would ever accept us. I also wanted to say how we didn't have to stop this if she didn't want to. Both ideas battled it out in my head. I knew what I wanted, even if it wasn't easy.

"I don't want us to stop either," I said honestly.

"I love you," she said after a moment of silence. I wasn't expecting her to say that right then. It was something that we had said so many times to each other growing up, but we hadn't said it recently. She said it in a vulnerable way that she had never expressed before. It was more than just the love of a sister for her brother.

"I love you too," I said. We kissed deeply. Emily stood up and led me to the bedroom. Emily climbed onto the bed and pulled me on top of her. We started to make out and feel each other up. Even after all of the times that we did this, each time still got my heart beating rapidly. Each time still seemed as passionate as our first nights together.

As we made out, Emily reached down and started to pull my shorts and boxers down. I helped her and then climbed out of them. She pulled my shirt over my head, and then I pulled the shirt, yet another one stolen from me, over her head so that I was naked, and she was just in her panties.

We started to hump against each other. It felt so good to be pressing my dick into her damp panties. I thrust my cock into her pussy as much as her panties would allow. If I closed my eyes as we humped against each other, I could almost imagine that we were making love. I reached down and peeled off her panties. They clung to her pussy for a moment before I finally pulled them free. I lined up my cock with her pussy. I was tempted to push my dick into her, to take her and make her mine. We had gotten so close so many times before. If we were to just finally do it, then that last taboo would be broken, and we wouldn't have to deprive ourselves of something we wanted so badly.

I started to push forward, and I saw a look of worry on Emily's face. She had given me so much and hadn't said no to me once. "Wait," Emily said as I continued to lean forward.

I stopped and took a breath to get control of myself and then continued moving. "It's ok, don't worry, I am not going to do that," I said. I pressed forward. Instead of penetrating her, I moved slipped my cock up against her pussy and clit. Emily moaned as I made contact with her clit.

I slowly moved my hips to keep the pressure on her clit and to keep control. It would be too easy to have a slip-up and accidentally slip inside of her. Emily started to rock her hips slowly in time with me. We took it slow, milking each movement to get the most pleasure from it.

I lost track of how long we did that, We went at it long enough for my body to start to ache, but I ignored the pain. Emily was the one who began to speed things up. She pressed up against my shaft so that her pussy parted onto it and slid along its length. Emily started to grasp at her breasts with both hands. When her orgasm hit, she pressed her pussy up against my cock.

"Oh, Owen," Emily cried out as she started to cum. Hearing her say my name while in the throes of her orgasm turned me on, and I could feel myself approaching my orgasm.

She grabbed my dick and started to jerk me off quickly, her hand sped along thanks to her juices that were all along my shaft.

I let Emily know that I was getting close to cumming. "I want you to cum on me." Now that I didn't have to hold back, I focused on her tits and how sexy she was when she was trying so hard to get me off. "Oh Em," I said as I started to cum. My first couple of loads shot onto her tits, and then the last ones landed on her stomach. She looked so sexy covered in my cum. I was confused when she grabbed her phone and handed it to me. The camera was open on it.

"So that you have something to look at tomorrow when you are at work." We both knew that she was going to distract me tomorrow like she always did, but I wasn't about to point that out. I focused the camera on her beautiful body and started to take the pictures. I didn't know if this would be a one-time thing, and I was a terrible photographer, so I didn't want to blow this moment by taking crappy photos.

I had focused on just taking pictures of her tits and stomach and hadn't taken any with her face in it. "Is it ok if your face is in the picture?" She had been careful with all of the sexy pictures she had sent me of not showing her face. I knew her allowing me to do this was a big deal, so I didn't want to take advantage of it.

"Yeah, it's ok. Thanks for asking." I repositioned the phone to be able to capture the entire mess and her face. Right when I was pressing the camera, she stuck out her tongue and made a silly face. I pretended to get mad. She laughed. "You can take a few more." She went to the bathroom to clean up once I finished taking pictures.

Emily thought that she was ruining the picture when she stuck out her tongue and made that silly face, but when she sent me the photos as we laid in bed together, scrolling through our phones, that was one of my favorite pictures out of the set. It captured the moment and Emily's beauty, but more importantly, it captured Emily's playful and wild personality. I felt like a master craftsman who had made his most exquisite piece of work. I was sure that that photo would be the best photo I would ever take in my life.

*****

We were lying in bed, cuddling and kissing. Our hands wandered along each other's bodies, dancing along the lines between massaging each other and starting to be sexual. I kept my touches as innocent as I could, trying just to enjoy the intimacy between us. "You know, I had a dream last night," Emily said.

"Good for you."

Emily hit me on the chest. "Don't be such an ass. Besides, I think you would like what I dreamed about," she said coyly.

"Oh, what did you dream about?"

"It was about doing something for the first time. Doing something for you." It took me a moment to figure out what she meant. At first, I thought she meant having sex for the first time, but then I thought about how she worded it, and I suddenly realized what she meant.

"Oh. While I mean, if that's something you would want to do, I wouldn't be opposed."

"Of course, you wouldn't be, but I don't know..." Emily knew the power that she had over me in that moment, and she wasn't going to let that go easily. If she thought that I was above begging, then she was wrong, but I decided to try and hold out and save that as a last resort. If she didn't plan on doing it, then it wouldn't make sense for her to say anything. She could have kept it to herself unless she was planning on holding this over me for more than just tonight. I hoped that that wasn't the case.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to." I brushed her hair out of her face to be sweet.

"I kind of want to. Just, I am not sure."

I tried to think about the perfect things to say in this situation, I meant to say I would love it if you would do it, but instead, I said, "I would love you more if you did it." She arched her eyebrow at that and pulled a little back. I knew it was a mistake but couldn't take it back.

"Oh, so you would only love me more if I gave you a blow job?"

"No. That's not it. I-" Emily silenced me by kissing me, first on my lips, then working down my chin and neck. She kissed her way down my chest, going slower the lower she got. She reached my lower stomach, and I had to stifle a laugh.

Emily started to pull down my shorts but then paused. "I don't know..." She said. I had been holding my breath in anticipation as I waited for her to finally reach my erection when she stopped and asked me the question I let out a sigh of frustration. Emily laughed and then started to pull my shorts and boxers down at the same time. When she wrapped her hand at the base of my cock and started to lean forward I thought that this was it, my little sister was going to suck my dick, and it was going to be her first time doing it.

Emily focused as she looked down at my dick and pressed her lips to it for the first time. She kissed it and let her lips linger. Slowly she parted her lips, taking just a little bit of it into her plump, moist lips. I felt her tongue probe onto the tip of my penis for a second and then retreat. Emily must have been ok with it because she took a little bit more of my cock head inside of her mouth so that she nearly had half of it inside her mouth. She pressed her tongue out again, this time lapping at the opening of my cock. I let out a sigh of pleasure when her tongue connected with that sensitive spot. Emily did it again, this time with more pressure. She focused on taking just the head of my cock into her mouth, working her mouth up and down on it, swirling her tongue around it, and peppering it with sensual kisses.

Once Emily got used to having a cock in her mouth, she started to blow me, with each bob of her head taking just a little bit more of me inside of her mouth. When she got to about half of my seven inches, she stopped taking in more of it and focused on the top half. Emily wasn't great at giving me a blow job, but she was so eager to make me happy and so focused on what she was doing that it made up for her inexperience. The taboo fact that my cute and sexy little sister was the one doing it made it even hotter.

Emily started to take more of me inside of her. My erection was slippery with her saliva, and as she lowered her mouth, she took in too much of me at once and hit her gag reflex.

"Are you ok?" I asked as she pulled away from my erection and coughed.

"Yeah I am fine, I just didn't know it would be this hard."

"I am getting a blowjob by my beautiful little sister, of course I am this hard."

"You know that's not what I meant, but I will give you a pass since you called me beautiful." Emily took me back into her mouth, and with a couple of bobs of her head made it to the same point she was at before she started coughing. She slowly took in a little bit more of me, and the tip of my cock started to be enveloped by her throat. Emily held it there for a couple of seconds without coughing and then pulled all the way back. "Tell me what you like," she said. She didn't wait for me to answer and started to blow me again.

"I like it when you tighten your lips. The extra pressure makes it feel even better." The next time Emily went down, taking my cock inside of her mouth, she tightened up her lips and sucked just like I asked. I moaned. Emily seemed to be encouraged by the sound of my pleasure because she started to blow me even faster. The increased pressure and speed was a huge step up for Emily's blow job skills. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast of a learner she was.

"I like when you suck on my cock head and use your tongue on it, it is extra sensitive." Emily did what I said again. As she pressed her tongue against my sensitive spots, I felt a thrill of pleasure run through my body that caused me to raise my hips and thrust my cock deeper into her mouth. Emily let out a mumph of surprise but was able to handle the extra amount. I slowly started to rock up my hips as she blew me, careful not to overdo it and make her gag again. The extra movement gave me even more pleasure. I had to suppress a fantasy that had sprouted up about how good it would feel to fuck her mouth harder. It was tempting to try and do that, but I had to remind myself that this was her first time, and I shouldn't do anything to overwhelm her.

As I got closer to cumming, I stopped phrasing my instructions as what I liked for her to do and started just to tell her, and she would do it. I got a thrill out of being in control and telling her what to do. That had never happened before for me.

I told her to play with my balls. Emily obeyed me. She knew what I liked when she did that, so the combined feelings of what she was doing for me was starting to get overwhelming. I tried to hold back, I wanted to enjoy this moment for as long as possible, but the pressure built up too much and I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"I'm about to cum," I sighed, warning her before I got to the point where I couldn't talk anymore.

"Mum hum," Emily hummed and continued to take my cock in and out of her mouth. I hadn't been expecting her to let me cum in her mouth the first time she did it. Knowing that I was going to get to cum unto her mouth turned me on even further. She did all of the things that I had told her to do back to back, and it put me over the edge. With a groan, I started to cum. Emily let out a muffled shocked sound as my first load shot into the back of her mouth. She quickly pulled back so that just the head was inside of her mouth as I continued to cum. She pulled her mouth off but hadn't gotten all of it. Some of it leaked out was on her lips. She swallowed and then licked the last bit of my cock and licked her lips clean. She climbed up into her spot on the bed, and I opened my arms for her.

She was surprised when I was willing to kiss her after I came in her mouth. I told her that if she was ready to do that for me for her first time, then I was more than willing to kiss her. "So, what did you think?"

"I kind of like the way I taste better." I loved how she always cleaned my face of her juices when I went down on her and how she loved to suck her or my fingers clean. I thought that did it because she knew how much it turned me on, but I had suspected that she liked doing it. Hearing her confirm my suspicion was a nice validation for me in interpreting her body language.

I expected Emily to want me to go down on her, but she just wanted to cuddle after doing that for me. I was a little confused by that, and when I asked if she was sure as I tried to run my hands across her body in a way that wasn't obviously trying to seduce her. Emily said she was fine, and she just wanted to do that for me. I don't know why, but that seemed to make her giving me her first blow job all the more special. I guessed that maybe it was because she did something just to please me without wanting anything in return.

123456...8