Enamored with Effervescent Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

That night I dreamed about Emily. At first, it was a flashback on what we had been doing over the last couple of weeks. It was both sexual and intimate moments. In the dream, Emily told me that she wanted me to be her first, and we had slowly made love. The dream seemed so lifelike. I could feel her pussy tightly squeezing my cock as I slid in and out of her. I could feel the pressure building up in my balls.

I started to wake up and realized that the more I came out of my slumber, the stronger those feelings got instead of getting weaker like they should be. I opened my eyes and saw in the early morning light that Emily was between my legs and was giving me head. She was entirely focused on what she was doing. I watched her for a couple of minutes before she finally looked up and noticed that I was awake.

"Good morning, I was starting to think that you were never going to wake up."

"I was dreaming about you and didn't want to wake up, but if I had known this was going on, I would have woke up instantly." Emily started to focus on my head, sucking hard on it and swirling her tongue around it. I let out a moan and leaned back in the bed, enjoying the feeling of what she was doing for me. Emily must have been blowing me for a while before I woke up because I was already close to cumming. It figured that her snoring would always wake me up while I remained deep asleep when she was giving me a blowjob.

"I'm close," I warned Emily. She redoubled her efforts, playing with my balls more and quickly, bobbing her head up and down my shaft while sucking hard. She looked up at me while she did it. Seeing my cock slide in and out of her mouth was the last thing I needed, and with a groan, I started to cum. I always came a lot more in the morning, so I could feel multiple large loads shoot into her mouth. Emily kept her mouth wrapped around my cock. She stopped playing with my balls and slowly jerked me off, working her hand up my shaft with increasing amounts of pressure to milk all of the cum out of me. When Emily finished, she let go of my cock and opened up her mouth, showing me her cum coated cum. She had a mischievous way when she did it that was both cute and sexy. After showing me for a couple of seconds, she closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Why did you decide to do this?" I asked as I recovered.

"Are you complaining?"

"No. Not at all. I was just wondering how you ended up doing that for me while I was asleep."

"Well, I know I need to get practice, especially if I am going to be able to get all of this in my mouth," she said and patted my deflating erection. "When I woke up, and it was poking me in the back, I decided that I might as well get some practice in and give you a good wake up call."

"It was the best way to wake up," I said.

"I am going to take a shower and get cleaned up, you can go back to sleep if you want, I am done with you," Emily said as she bounced out of bed. When I checked my phone and saw how early it was, I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. I still couldn't believe that last night Emily gave me her first ever blowjob and then woke me up by giving me another one. Emily kept on surprising me.

*****

A few days later, I was at my desk responding to some work emails to let my brain recharge from the latest issue that I was trying to fix in the code when Emily leaned on me from behind and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. I didn't respond right away, momentarily frozen from the goosebumps that her sudden touch and kiss caused.

"You feel so tense," Emily said as she started to massage my shoulders.

"Yeah, work has been pretty stressful, and working out with you has left me sore." I closed my eyes and enjoyed her touch. I leaned forward in my chair as Emily worked on my shoulders and then started to rub down my back. She found a couple of knots and worked on them. The increased pressure on them hurt, but I could feel with each touch them get a little smaller. Emily went back to working on my shoulders and neck, turning my neck one way and then the next. While my head was tilted, I got goosebumps when I felt her breath on my skin, and then her lips pressed down. Her kiss caused the goosebumps to race across my body like a sports stadium doing the wave on fast forward.

Emily kissed her way up my neck slowly, each kiss just a whisper of a touch. When she got to my ear, she kissed it gently, the sound of her lips lightly popping in my ear gave me shivers which got even stronger when she gently licked along the inside of my ear.

"Is there any other way I can help you relieve stress?" Emily asked as she ran a hand down my chest. She found my erection and squeezed it. "Oh, it looks like there is," Emily said as she started to rub my erection through my shorts.

"I'm not sure. Maybe you could figure something out."

"I think I might have some idea of how to help you out," Emily said as she started to slip her hand inside of my shorts. I leaned back and let out a sigh when Emily's hand first touched my erection. She didn't waste any time wrapping her hand around my dick and started to jerk me off.

I closed my eyes, and all of the stress from work started to fade away as I focused on the pleasure that she was giving me. Emily jerked me off slowly, not using enough friction to get me off, but instead just enough to slowly keep on increasing my arousal.

I opened my eyes when Emily let go of my erection and started to pull my shorts down. I lifted myself off of my chair to help her pull them off easier. Emily looked up at me while she jerked me off faster. With her other hand, she cradled my balls and gently caressed them. I let out a loud moan and leaned back, closing my eyes. I let out another sigh of pleasure as I felt something wet start to press into my balls. I opened my eyes and saw Emily finish slowly licking my balls before she took one into her mouth. The warm moistness of her mouth already felt too good, so when she started to suck on and press her tongue against one of my balls, it caused me to inhale sharply.

Emily found the precum that was gathering at my tip and spread it along my cockhead and then started to jerk me off again. Her hand slid along my shaft now that it was a little better lubricated.

After Emily sucked on my other ball, she stopped jerking me off and started to lick her way up my shaft in one long lick. When her tongue touched the sensitive underside of my head, it sent a shiver of pleasure through my body. Emily started back at the bottom next to where she had just licked and then licked up my shaft in a long lick again. Emily did that a few more times, each time licking in a new spot and pressing down a little harder. Sometimes she would lick slower than others, and to mix it up, she would press her lips against the side of my cock, and open mouth kiss it before continuing to lick me.

Once she had licked and kissed her way all along my shaft, she licked it one more time at the base of it, and when she worked her way to my tip, she pressed her lips against it and slowly took enveloped her lips around my cock head. She sucked on it hard and swirled her tongue around it before starting to take more of me in her mouth. She pressed down, taking the first three inches of my cock before pulling back. I watched in amazement as with each bob of her head she took in more of me. Emily slowed down as she worked her way down the last couple of inches. I let out a moan as my cock head got enveloped in her throat when she almost took me entirely inside of her. Emily looked up at me. The eye contact made the sight of her holding my cock in her mouth even better.

Emily held for almost thirty seconds, and then she pulled back up to catch her breath. Emily stroked my cock in long and tight strokes, her hand sliding up my cock with ease now that it was coated with her saliva. While still jerking me off, Emily took my head back into her mouth, and after sucking on it, she started to blow me, working her mouth up and down my entire length. She started slow, but as she got more into it, she began to go faster. She moved her hand and mouth in sync up and down my shaft. It seemed like she was touching my entire cock at once.

I started to rock my hips in time to her motions without even thinking about it. Once I realized it, I paused for a moment waiting for the right timing and then started to do it again, only harder. Emily let out a moan around my cock as I thrust up as she moved down. I reached down and ran my hand down through her hair. I took control of the rhythm and urged her to go faster by my grip in her hair. Emily let out a moan around my cock as I started to fuck her mouth. She would sometimes let out small gags, and I would slow down to make it easier for her, but she would speed up on her own.

I sped up even more. I let Emily know that I was getting close. She started to rotate her mouth and hand as she went up and down. She was always so focused when she was doing this for me, her determination and focus to get me off made me want to make her wish come true even quicker. Emily started to play with my balls. That was too much for me, and I let out a loud moan as I began to cum right when Emily took my cock into her mouth one last time.

She swallowed all of my load. Then while squeezing her hand around my shaft, she slowly pulled her mouth up until she had her lips wrapped around my cock head and milked all of my cum out. When she pulled her mouth back, one drop of cum had stayed behind. She licked it up and then swirled her tongue around my cock one last time. She kissed my deflating cock and then pulled back up my shorts for me and carefully tucked it back away. I barely had enough strength to lift my ass off the chair to make it easier for her to do it.

"So, how do you feel now?" She asked me with that smirk that she always got after she made me cum.

"I feel much better," I said in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

"Good," Emily said.

"It's just, I think I am going to have an even more stressful day tomorrow at work."

Emily let out a sigh and walked away from me, mumbling about how needy men could be. I watched her walk into my room, taking in how her shorts clung to her perfect ass. I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes as I processed that she had just done that for me out of nowhere. The rest of the time that I worked that day, I had a huge smile on my face.

*****

As the fourth week passed, I noticed that Emily was starting to get restless. I basically lived like I was in quarantine before it happened for real, but Emily had always been a social butterfly, and I could tell staying inside was getting to her. While I was working she kept on pacing back and forth throughout the apartment. I was stuck on an intricate part of my work, and no matter what I did, I couldn't get past it. I started to get annoyed at her pacing, but I took a breath and thought about it. Of course, Emily would be going stir crazy by now.

It took me a moment to work up the courage to say the words, we had done so much together, but saying this out loud was hard. "Hey, Em."

She stopped walking. "Yeah?"

"How would you like to go on a date tonight?"

"I would love that, but we can't. All restaurants are closed for eat-in, so unless we order to go, and also even if we could go out together, we couldn't." She had perked up when I asked her that, but as she talked, she started to get quieter.

"Just name the place, and I will make it happen. We can both get ready tonight."

Emily wanted Olive Garden, I liked the restaurant too, but for some reason, that was her favorite restaurant since we were kids. I had to pick up some supplies, so I went shopping first and placed the order as I was finishing up my shopping. I hadn't been out in a few days. It was weird seeing how empty the roads and stores were. The other people who were also shopping gave each other wide berth. Everyone treated everyone else like they were infected. If anyone happened to let out a small cough or a sneeze, they would get looks, and the space around them would increase. It all felt so surreal, like I was living in one of those post-apocalyptic books I liked to read. It put a little bit of a damper on what I had planned for tonight, but when I thought about how I was doing it for Emily, it helped me be able to focus on the benefit of being out in this.

I let Emily know that I was home and told her to stay in my bedroom and bathroom and not to come out. After carrying all of the bags in, I put away the groceries and placed the Olive Garden food bag on the counter. It took me over an hour out on the small patio to get it all set up. I wasn't the best handyman, and I was a perfectionist, which wasn't a good combination. When I finished, all I could see was the imperfections but hoped that Emily would like it.

Emily told me that she was almost ready. I told her ok and to text me when she was ready. She seemed confused by that but said ok. I went outside to my car and sat in it for ten minutes. When Emily texted me saying that she was almost ready, I responded that I would be there in a few minutes to pick her up. She looked out the window and saw that I was sitting in my car in the parking lot. She asked me what I was talking about. I responded that I had been stuck in traffic and was pulling up now. Emily looked down at her phone and then shook her head as she read my message.

When she left the window, I got out of the car and walked up to the door and knocked. Emily answered the door. She was wearing a beautiful black dress that conformed to her body and had a very deep neckline. Emily was already a natural beauty, so when she wore makeup, she was an otherworldly beauty.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Emily asked.

I showed her the bouquet of roses that I had been hiding behind my back. Emily's face lighting up already made all of what I did worth it. Emily smelled the flowers and then stepped back inside to look for something to put the flowers in.

"I think there may be something under the sink," I said. Emily went and checked, and there was a brand new vase waiting down there. After the flowers were put in the vase and left on the counter, Emily came back out.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

"Thank you. You're looking pretty handsome as well." I knew it was risky, but there was no one around, so I leaned in and kissed her. Emily was pretty shocked by that since we hadn't shown any affection outside of the apartment. I held her hand as we walked to my car. She tried to ask me where we were going, but I told her that it was going to be a surprise. I opened and closed the passenger door for her.

I drove around the city for a little bit. I had a destination in mind but didn't drive straight to it. I started to make small talk with Emily, asking her about herself and what she liked to do. She was still confused at first, but finally, she realized that a bit later than I was expecting that I was pretending that this was one of our first dates. Emily was the one who loved to act growing up, so once she finally caught on, she slipped into the game of pretending effortlessly. As we drove around, there were barely any cars on the road, which, while unnerving, was also a good thing because I couldn't keep my eyes off of Emily. Her dress rode up, revealing most of her toned thighs.

After about fifteen minutes of driving, We reached the Tempe Town Lake, the large human-made lake that stretched parallel to the most northern part of the college town. There were only a couple of cars parked in the small parking lot. I pulled into a space and then got out and opened the passenger side door, taking Emily's hand and helping her out of the car. Emily thanked me and asked what we were doing here.

"I thought it would be good for us to go on a walk before we had dinner."

"That sounds like a good idea." We walked along one end of the river towards the art museum that was on the shore. With how close the lake was to Arizona State University and the downtown area, this lake was always busy, but we only saw a couple of other people walking around. It took us ten minutes to make it to the museum. Of course, it was closed, but at the lake in front of it was a pedestrian bridge that crossed the water. The bridge was full of neon blue lights that were pointed up towards the fancy metal works across the bridge.

Growing up, we had ridden our bikes here frequently at night; this was always one of our favorite places to go. Even though I loved it here and lived so close, I couldn't think of the last time that I was here. The beauty of the bridge took Emily's breath away like how she took mine. No one else was on the bridge as we started to walk across it. There was a gentle breeze coming in across the water. I held Emily's hand. I knew that it was risky with us being out in public, but the moment seemed so perfect that I just had to do it.

We got to the middle part of the bridge that was a wide circle. We looked out on the water at one of the bridges that connected the college city to the wealthy city north of it. The top of each side of the bridge was lined with bright lights that looked like Christmas lights on steroids. The lights from both bridges and the blue lights from the nearby office buildings reflected beautifully in the dark water.

Emily leaned her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in tight. I lost track of time as we stood there, I wanted to get Emily home and show her the rest of what I had planned for her, this had initially been just an extra idea I had, but the longer we stayed there together, the more successful just this had been with her.

Emily looked up at me. There seemed to be so many emotions flowing through her. I wished that I could know what she was thinking. She parted her lips, and I saw the unasked question on them. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but it was just too risky, what if someone we knew happened to be there and saw us. Even if there was next to no one out, it was a risk that would cause so much damage that I just couldn't risk it.

I don't believe in hypnotism, but there was just something about Emily that I just couldn't say no to. Before I could talk myself out of it, I leaned down and kissed her. That was the best kiss of my life. Bursts of color brighter than the lights around us exploded inside of me like fireworks. When we finished kissing, Emily let out a contented sigh and then snuggled even tighter against me. I looked out over the water, trying to get a handle on my emotions. I had never felt this strongly for anyone else before.

I felt like I was in a daze as we walked back to the car, still holding hands. Emily had her hand resting on my thigh the entire drive back to my apartment. The moment we got back inside, Emily threw herself at me, pressing me back against the door as she kissed me fiercely. She undid my pants and slipped her hand inside. This had come out of nowhere, so I wasn't hard at all, but after a minute of her sucking on my neck and rubbing me, she got me hard. As she jerked me off, I started to kiss her neck and work my way down her deep neckline. Emily let out a moan as I kissed down across her cleavage, pulling her dress open so that I could get slower to her nipples. I pulled her dress straps down and freed her breasts and started to suck on one and play with the other. Emily let out a loud sigh when I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked hard on it.

Emily broke the kiss and pulled down her other strap so that her dress fell to the floor. She was wearing a sexy black set of lingerie that complimented her light skin. It was mostly see-through, so I was able to see most of her nipples and her pussy through the sheer material. Emily grabbed me by the hand and led me into the bedroom.

1...345678