Enamored with Effervescent Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's moans started to get louder as she went faster. I met her speed, and when I was entirely inside of her, we would press against one another to drive me deeper before we would pull apart. She moaned loudly, and then she started to rock her hips rapidly. I could feel her muscles contract around my cock as thrust into her. It felt amazing but was almost too tight. I let out a sigh and started to cum inside of her. I could feel when her orgasm passed when I felt the pressure lessen around my cock. Emily fell into bed, and my cock slipped out of her.

Emily lay in bed, recovering. I wanted to lay down too, but my cum was starting to leak out of her rosebud, and I knew that I needed to clean up. I washed up in the bathroom and brought out a towel with warm water on it for Emily. I cleaned up the mess for her. After she thanked me, we took a quick shower together to rinse off. We both fell asleep quickly that night.

*****

Emily ended up staying with me throughout the rest of quarantine and also once things started to go back to normal. It was still surreal to me about all that had changed from the virus, but I hadn't expected the most significant change in my life was the fact that my sister and I would fall in love with each other. A part of me still knew that what we have together can't last forever, but our love was so strong that I was willing to try and make it last for as long as possible. Mom was understanding about why Emily would want to move in with me after all the craziness that happened. She did mention that my apartment was too small for both of us to share. Once my apartment's lease was up, Emily and I looked for a two-bedroom apartment so that she could have her own room, even if we both knew that she was never going to sleep in it. It made sense for her to live with me while she was finishing up college, so it wasn't suspicious to anyone who knew us. Everyone knew how close we were, or at least partially knew how close we were. Luckily for us, since Emily was going into the medical field, she was going to be in school for a long time, so that bought us years together.

As those years passed, I kept on thinking that Emily was going to find someone else more deserving of her love, we would grow apart, or that we would come to our senses and break off our taboo relationship, but that never seemed to happen. I would half-heartedly joke about Emily finding someone else who she could actually be with. Emily didn't like it when I did that.

One day I came home, and Emily seemed different. I had spent so much time with her that even though I didn't know what was wrong, I knew something was off. I hugged her and held her before asking what was wrong. It was then that she showed me the pregnancy test that she had been holding. I had mixed emotions, and I could see how uncertain she was. Most of the time, I thought of her as my girlfriend and the beautiful woman who I loved, it was only when we were around mutual friends or our mom that the thought of her being my sister was at the forefront of my other feelings for her. We had been so careful; we knew about the risks if she got pregnant. I had my worries and fears too, but I also felt joy. I had gotten the love of my life pregnant. I focused on the positive emotions and showered Emily with affection. I told her how no matter what, I would be here for her and with her.

She started to cry. I thought that I had said something wrong and began to apologize to her. She called me an idiot and kissed me. We made love that night.

As our baby developed inside of her, I was prepared for every doctor's appointment that she would come back with some bad news, but it never happened. Emily made up some lie about how she had been dating someone and how, when they found out that she was pregnant, they broke up with her.

Our mom ended up passing away a few months after her grandson was born. We each got a moment to talk to her before she passed away, she was always a fighter and held off for as long as she could to be able to spend time with her grandchild.

The last time we talked to her, she told us to take care of our child. Emily and I both tensed up and tried to act like we didn't know what she was talking about. "I'm dying, don't try and lie to me. You two have always been bad at keeping things a secret from me."

"How long have you known?" Emily asked.

"I had my suspicions after a couple of years, but then I started to see how you two would look at each other when you thought no one was looking. I looked at your father that same way. When I saw how you two looked when you were holding your child together, that was the last thing I needed to confirm it."

I felt a load of stress fall from my shoulders now that our mom not only knew about us but, more importantly, approved of us. I thought that we had done a good enough job hiding our relationship, but I guess not.

I got a job offer in Silicon Valley. Emily was thrilled for me and was willing to put in a transfer so we could stay together. I moved first to get situated and avoid suspicions from our friends, and then when the lease was up a few months later, Emily moved in with me. Now that we were in a new state where no one knew us, we were able to live as we wanted finally.

I proposed to her shortly after she followed me to Silicon Valley. Emily instantly said yes. We had a small ceremony just for us.

The years passed quickly and happily as our son grew up. We knew that we had gotten lucky. I had a vasectomy so that we wouldn't have to worry about having another accident. We loved our son, but when he was four, Emily and I both decided that we wanted another kid. We searched around at different adoption agencies and found a little girl close to our son's age who we instantly fell in love with and adopted as soon as we could. With that addition to our family, our life became even more complete.

Looking back on all of it is pretty crazy, especially since I knew the love of my life for so long before we finally discovered our feelings for each other. I no longer feel like I am living a double life because the life that Emily and I built together is the only life I know now.

1...345678