Enamored with Effervescent Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were in there, she pushed me down onto the edge of the bed. While kissing me, she pulled my shirt over my head. I kicked off my shoes, and she started to pull down my pants and boxers. I lifted my hips to make it easier for her, and she finished pulling them down. Once I kicked my pants away, Emily got down on her knees and licked up slowly from the bottom of my shaft up to the tip, where she swirled her tongue around it. She then wrapped her lips around my head, and effortlessly took my entire shaft inside of her mouth after just a few bobs of her head. I watched in shock as each time she took in more and more. I moaned when she started to deep throat me. The feeling of having my cock fully enveloped in her moist warm mouth for the first time felt amazing. Emily held herself there for a minute and then pulled back to catch her breath.

Emily got me fully hard with her mouth and then straddled me. My erection pressed up against her damp panties. Emily started to hump into me and grind her pussy down on my erection. I wanted her so badly. It felt amazing to be pressing into her soft panties, but I desperately wanted to rip her panties off and finally be inside of her.

Emily pushed me back onto the bed and then followed me onto the bed and kissed me. Now that I could brace myself against the bed more and was able to use the bed to bounce on also allowed me to be able to hump into her even better. I held hips to help me better thrust into her.

Emily reached back and unhooked her bra and threw it away from the bed. I watched for all of ten seconds as her tits bounced with each movement before I reached up and started to paw at them. Emily moaned when I started to roll her nipple between my fingers and started to pull on it. She began to grind down against me even harder as I played with her nipples. After I played with both of them, Emily leaned down and placed her breasts in front of my mouth. I latched onto her nippled and sucked on it hard. She froze up as I sucked on her nipples, so I was the one who continued the momentum by humping harder up against here.

Emily laid down on the bed, and I climbed on top of her. Now that I was on top, I had more control as we continued to grind against each other. Her movements started to get more erratic, so I thought that she was getting close to cumming, so I was confused when she stopped. She pressed one hand to my chest to get me to slow down, and with the other hand, she stroked my chin and kissed me sweetly. I didn't know why she suddenly stopped, but I contained my arousal and stopped pressing against her damp panties and focused on our kiss.

"I love you," she said in a quiet voice.

"I love you too." I kissed her. The kiss was a long and slow sensual one. When it ended, Emily's eyes were shimmering with lust. She reached down between us. Her hand brushed across my dick. It took me a moment to realize that she was starting to pull her panties down. She had pulled them down to her thighs when I climbed to the side of her, and I finished pulling them off for her. She guided me back on top of her. We went back to making out.

I felt her hand wrap around my erection as she guided it to her pussy. My eyes went wide, even though looking back, it had seemed like this was going to happen inevitably. I had been willing to wait for her as long as it took, and if we never got to make love fully, then I would have been ok with it.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

Emily kissed me again and lifted her ass off the bed, pressing her pussy against my erection. My cock head nestled just a little bit inside of her. I felt just a hint of the warmth and wetness of her pussy, and my cock twitched against her. I started to press forward slowly. Her pussy slowly enveloped the head of my cock. She was so tight. Even with how wet she was, it was hard to enter her. When I was a few inches inside of her, I heard her wince. I pulled back out of her.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I brushed some hair out of her face.

"Yes, just go slow."

"Ok." I started to press into her again. I slowly worked my cock in and out of her. I made it deeper inside of her every few thrusts. Her pussy felt so good. The deeper I got inside of her, the more I just wanted to start fucking her hard and focus on my pleasure, but I wanted to make sure Emily enjoyed her first time. As I worked my way deeper, Emily started to let out these little sighs of pleasure that turned me on so much. It was good that I was going slow for Emily because her pussy gripped my cock so tightly that it would be too easy to cum quickly. Already I could feel the foundations of my orgasm building. It would be so easy to cum from her pussy.

Emily started to wince again when she was taking in my last couple of inches, so I went even slower. I leaned down and kissed her, Emily responded to my kisses awkwardly, but she stopped wincing in pain as much. With one last little thrust, I bottomed out inside of her. We moaned at the same time.

I started to pull back out. "Wait, I want to get used to having you inside of me." I stopped. We kissed. At first, it was small kisses, but as Emily got used to having me inside of her, she started to kiss me with more passion. Every now and then, I could feel her pussy contract around my cock. The extra pressure was too much, and I had to suppress a moan.

"I'm ready," Emily said.

I started to pull back out of her slowly until just the tip was still inside of her, and then I pushed back down. This time she was wet enough that I was able to push all the way into her in one slow thrust. Emily lay still as I slowly thrust in and out of her. Each time it got a little easier, so I was able to go a little faster. I built up the speed slowly until I was fully sliding in and out of her. Emily let out a sigh with each thrust. Sometimes when I was entirely inside of her, I would push into her extra to drive my cock as deep inside of her as I could, and that would earn the loudest moan. After doing that a few times for her, I started to pause when I was entering her and was nearly all the way in, delaying that moment of full penetration for just a few seconds, or I would stop and pull back at random intervals, cutting short the motion. It would interrupt Emily's breathing rhythm, and I could hear in here sigh that she was waiting for it. She would moan even louder when I finally stopped teasing her and would do a full stroke. After doing this a couple of times, she finally let out a sigh of frustration and begged me to stop teasing her.

I decided to play nice for now and went back into a rhythm. Emily started to hump up against me as I thrust into her. The extra pleasure made me push in and out of her faster. Emily's moans got louder as she started to slam her hips up to meet me with each thrust. I couldn't hold back anymore as our speed built up. My whole body felt so warm, and my only hope was that I could hold my orgasm back long enough to be able to please Emily. Our bodies slammed against each other. Her pussy got even wetter, allowing me to move in and out of her easier. There were wet sounds from my dick sliding through her juices. The intoxicating smell of her pussy drove me on even further.

I could tell Emily was getting close to cumming from how loud she was getting and how hard she pressed up against me. She started to moan louder and rapidly rocked her hips into me. She wrapped her legs around me, drawing me in tighter with each thrust. I could feel my orgasm building and knew that I couldn't last any longer. I warned her that I was close and started to try and pull out of her. Emily locked her legs around me.

"I want you to cum in me." I wanted to do it so badly, but now I was letting my brain work and didn't want to do something that could ruin her life. I tried to pull out of her again. "I'm on birth control," Emily said.

Now that I knew that I didn't have to hold back, I started to slam into her as hard as I could. Emily's moans got even louder, and she began to grind her pussy against me. As she moaned, she cried out, "I love you."

"I love you," I said, with each word thrusting inside of her. On the last time, I started to cum. Emily moaned as I shot the largest load of my life inside of her. Emily's rapid movements milked the last of my cum out of me. I stayed inside of her and laid on top of her, and we held each other. Emily kissed me as her orgasm waned. Reluctantly I pulled out of her and flopped onto the bed beside her as I caught my breath. Emily's hand entwined in mine. I closed my eyes to rest for a moment, making love to Emily had worn me out. I felt so elated that we finally did what we did. For a moment, there was that voice of doubt about how I just took my little sister's virginity, but it was washed away by the fact that the girl who I loved so much had given me something so precious to her.

I fell asleep without planning on it and woke up when I heard Emily's monstrous snoring. She had her nude body wrapped around me, and her head was resting on my chest, her mouth pointed right at my ear. I thought no wonder she woke me up. I wrapped my arm around her and drew her close to me. The catnap that I took had done enough for me not to be tired enough to be able to fall back asleep.

After about ten minutes of me laying there enjoying having Emily pressed against me, she finally started to stir from her slumber. She kissed her way up my neck and my chin and then planted a big kiss on my lips. "Thank you," she said.

"For what?"

"For making my first time so perfect."

"So, you enjoyed it?" I asked.

"Of course. It all felt so amazing."

"Why didn't you tell me you were on birth control?" I asked her.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, and I had to wait for it to start to work for us to be able to do it. Tonight seemed like the perfect night for it." We cuddled for a few minutes, gently touching and kissing each other. "I'm starving."

In all of the excitement, I had completely forgotten about the rest of what I had planned. "I will go heat up our food," I said. I could feel Emily's eyes on me as I walked across the room to grab some comfortable clothes to put on, and then then I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I was done, I kissed Emily and told her if she wanted to go back to sleep that I would wake her up when the food was ready.

I preheated the oven and then put our food in the oven to heat up. A few minutes before the food was ready, Emily walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. She was wearing one of my old shirts and a pair of cotton shorts. "It smells good. What did you get us?"

"It is a surprise. It's almost ready." I grabbed her hand and told her to follow me. I lead her out to the sliding door that led to the small enclosed porch. I grabbed a blindfold from my pocket and started to tie it over her eyes.

"Ohh, got something kinky planned?" Emily asked.

"If you be good, then maybe. I know that I can't trust you to keep your eyes closed."

"What happens if I am bad instead?" I gave her a playful smack on the ass, and she let out a squeal. I led her outside and pulled out one of the two chairs at the small table I had put out there. I sat Emily down, and I lit the candle at the center of the table. Next, I hit the switch that turned on the outside outlet, bringing to life all of the lights that I had strung around the patio. I took Emily's blindfold off, and she looked around in wonder. I had made the outside look like a little restaurant table. The table had a tablecloth. I wrapped the silverware in cloth napkins, and at the center of the table was a centerpiece of flowers wrapped around the base of a candle. The strings of lights around us weren't super bright, giving us just enough light to make it romantic.

"You did all of this for me?"

"Yeah."

Emily embraced me and kissed me. "I love it."

I sat down across from her, and she held my hand in silence. I had planned on keeping up the whole restaurant facade and make small talk right now, but our mutual silence was better. I felt so comfortable with her. There was so much I was feeling at the moment, and so much I wanted to say. Emily pulled me out of my thoughts when she said, "I love you." Those three words summarized my thoughts perfectly, and I said it back to her. After a couple of minutes, I remembered the bottle of wine and left to get it and to check on the food.

"Was your plan to get me drunk and try to sleep with me?" Emily said as I gave her a mostly full glass of wine.

"No, especially since you did it without a drop of alcohol in you."

"Are you sure about that? I could have had a drink or two as I was getting ready."

"Why would you do that?" I asked her.

"I am always so nervous before a first date, and it helps calm my nerves."

"You were nervous?"

"Of course. I was going to go on a date with the most handsome and greatest guy that I know. First dates are important, they can shape so much of your life, you could end up missing out on someone who could completely change your life for the better just because of some small mistake, or you could end up hitting it off with someone who will end up tearing up the foundation of your life and never fixing it. Without knowing it, you could finally meet the right person and have all work out end up going on the last first date of your life." She squeezed my hand.

I was stunned for a moment by what she said. After being with her, I couldn't imagine anyone else ever coming close to making me as happy as she made me. The thought of her being my last first date sounded perfect. I wanted to hide behind our teasing and say that it sounded like she has been watching too many of her home makeover and renovation shows. "I like the idea of this being my last first date." I squeezed her hand back. That was the most we had talked about the future at that point. Our relationship had seemed like a summer romance. We knew that there was a deadline coming up for our relationship, but now we had finally really admitted to each other that we wanted it to last longer.

"If you said that, then you definitely wouldn't need to get me drunk to get me in bed."

"Do you usually sleep with your date on the first date?" I said, teasing her. She got mad and slapped my arm.

"You jerk!"

"Hey, I am just saying. I mean, we didn't even get to the dinner part of the date, so really it happened before we even got to finish our date."

"If you don't shut up, then on our first date is the only time that it is ever going to happen." I chose that moment to retreat to go and check on the food. As I walked past Emily, she slapped me on the ass.

The food was ready, so I pulled it out of the oven and plated it for us. I wasn't going to take a chance and try and bring out both plates at once I brought hers out first with the bag of breadsticks, and then carried my plate along with the wine bottle to top off our drinks. When I walked away, I told Emily she could start eating if she wanted, but she said that she would wait for me to get back.

Emily looked like it was killing her to wait to start to eat her food before I came back, but she hadn't touched her pasta yet. I did notice that the breadstick bag looked like it had been torn open by a wild animal, but I decided to be nice and not tease her about it.

We ate our food and drank our wine. When we were not looking at each other, we looked up at the sliver of sky that the high walls of my patio begrudgingly allowed us to see. The faint white lights that framed the opening were the closest to stars that we had.

After we finished eating, I asked if she wanted dessert. Emily had just been saying how full she was. She usually only ate about half of her food when we went out and would bring the rest home, but she had eaten all of her food.

"So, I take it that you don't have room for dessert?" I asked her.

"Don't put words in my mouth."

I laughed and picked up our plates and returned with pieces of cake that I had gotten for us. When we finished eating, we pulled our chairs next to each other and looked out at the sky some more.

"I take it back," Emily said out of nowhere.

"Take what back?"

"That if you had been that romantic, I would have slept with you. After all of that pasta, I don't think I can even move."

"While to be fair, you didn't move much until the end." Emily punched me hard on the arm.

"Jerk." She kissed me and then rested her head back on my shoulder. I was in the middle of deep thinking when I started to hear Emily snore.

"Em?" I said, trying to wake her. She responded with another snore. I sighed and stood up after carefully leaning her back against her chair. I blew out the candle and then opened up the sliding glass door. I carefully carried her back into our bedroom and tucked her in. I cleaned up the kitchen and dishes and then climbed into bed with her. Emily was as deeply asleep as she always was. She was lying on her side and drooling a little. There was a small wet spot on her pillow from where it was collecting.

I climbed into bed next to her. She somehow became awake enough for just a second to press her body against me, wrap her arms around me, and drape a leg on top of mine. Seconds later, she was deep asleep again. I shook my head, admiring her sleeping abilities. Sleep came quickly to me that night. I didn't realize it then, but ever since we started sleeping together, I fell asleep much easier and had the best sleep of my life. I had always struggled to fall asleep and would frequently wake up throughout the night, so I rarely woke up feeling rested.

*****

I woke up and put on a pair of boxers. I heard that Emily was already in the kitchen. I was surprised to see that Emily was entirely naked except for an apron that she was wearing while making coffee. I took in the sight of her bare ass, and my morning erection twitched. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She let out a shocked sound and jumped a little in surprise as I wrapped my arms around her. She leaned back into me and turned her head to the side so that we could kiss.

"Good morning," she said as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Good morning. Did you forget something?"

"What do you mean?" She asked coyly.

"You're naked, while mostly." I worked my hands under her apron and started to massage her breasts.

It took her a moment to respond to me. "When I woke up, I was hot and decided not to put any on. You don't mind, right?" She pressed back against me, her soft ass cheeks pressing into my erection.

"What If I said I did mind?"

Emily leaned into the counter, breaking the contact of our lower half. "Then, I guess I could go put something on."

I started to suck on her neck and pressed my cock back against her ass. Emily let out a sigh and to push her ass back against me. "Don't you think you are a little overdressed?" I pulled down my boxers and pressed against her ass. Emily let out a moan at the contact. I lowered one of my hands and started to play with her pussy. Emily let out a moan as I rubbed my fingers against her clit. I slid a finger inside of her. She was already wet. Emily spread her legs, and as we pressed against each other, my cock slid along the bottom of her pussy. I hadn't been planning this, but the moment that my cock touched her pussy, I knew what I wanted. Emily must have wanted it too because she reached back behind her and started to jerk me off while I played with her pussy.

She guided my erection to her entrance, and I pressed forward. It felt so different doing it from behind. Her pussy felt even tighter as I pushed into her. I worked my cock in and out of her, each thrust a little deeper than the last. Her pussy gripped my cock tightly. I knew that I would have to be extra careful; otherwise, I would end up coming too soon. Emily let out a moan and leaned down forward onto the counter when I slid my entire length inside of her. This made it a little easier for me to slid in and out of her.

1...345678