Enamored with Effervescent Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took one in my hand and started to gently touch it as I explored them for the first time. When I slid my thumb over her puffy nipple, Emily let out a moan and humped even harder against me. I rolled her nipple between my fingers and then pulled on it. Emily straightened up so that she could grind against me even harder as I played with both of her nipples. I could tell that she was getting closer to cumming, so I made sure to do something I had been fantasizing for so long. I took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. Emily gasped as I sucked on her nipple and flicked my tongue against it.

Emily humped against my erection so hard that it started to hurt a little, but as my cock leaked precum that combined with her wetness to turn our dry humping into anything but. I started suckling on her other nipple, cupping her breast as I did so. I thurst up against her as she pushed down. With each hump, Emily would let out a small moan. As I got closer to cumming, I started to let out the occasional moan too.

Emily started to grind against me so fast that I couldn't keep up with her, so I just pushed up to press my erection into her. Emily leaned back and let out a loud moan and started to tremble on top of me. Seeing her breasts heaving up and down, her face contorted in pleasure, and the way she was pressing her pussy against me started to push me over the edge. I wrapped my arms around her and started to hump her again. After a couple of thrusts, I started to cum and had one of the best orgasms of my life. Emily leaned down and kissed me as we continued to press against each other in smaller and smaller movements. We continued to kiss until her orgasm passed, and she fell limply into me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me.

We sat there like that for a long time. I wanted to say something but didn't exactly know what to say. I didn't want to break this calm spell and be the first one to speak. Eventually, Emily shifted her weight and fell to the side of me. We held each other as we watched the last of the movie. We were still awake when it ended, so we watched another movie, this one I got to pick. As we cuddled on the couch, we gently touched each other. When our wandering hands came close, I reached out and held her hand. She held it back.

Emily never put back on her nightie, so when the second movie ended, and we stood up to go to bed, it fell on the floor. She picked it up but didn't put it back on. She still held my hand and pulled. I stood up and followed her into the bedroom. We climbed into bed and cuddled. I had one hand and wrapped under her hip and the other resting on one of her breasts.

"Good night," Emily said as she turned her head to kiss me. I kissed her and told her good night back. I was glad that Emily had finally broken the silence between us. There were so many unspoken things happening between us; I didn't know where to even begin. For once, I ended up falling asleep before Emily because I didn't remember hearing her snore.

*****

I woke up. I didn't know what time it was, but it was still dark. I tried to figure out what had woken me up and realized right away what it was. Emily had her ass pressed right against my erection, even through my shorts, it still had managed to nestle itself a bit in between her ass cheeks. Emily was pushing her ass back against me, and I could feel movement coming from her, along with hearing her breathing heavily. As I woke up, I realized that Emily was in the middle of masturbating against me.

I kissed the back of her neck, and Emily sighed. "I was starting to think you were never going to wake up."

"I don't think it would be possible for you to do that next to me without waking me up," I said. I started to caress her breasts. As I slid my other hand from her thigh down to her pussy, I realized that she had taken off her panties. I got an extra thrill as I realized that she was lying in bed with me while fully nude. When I reached her pussy, I felt that she had a finger inside of her, so I started to rub at her clit.

Emily moaned as I touched her. After we both played with her for a time, she grabbed my hand and pulled it down to replace her hand there. "Are you sure about that? I can be quiet when I want to," Emily said in a way that was both playful but also in a sexual tone that I had never heard her use before.

"You have been masturbating next to me?" I asked in shock. Emily pulled her hand away from her clit.

"I have. I hoped you would catch me, but I was also afraid to freak you out, but now, I don't think I have to worry about that." Emily rubbed her slick fingers along my bottom lip. The sweet and pleasantly musky scent of her juices filled my nostrils. She pressed her fingers against my lips, and I opened them up and sucked on her fingers. Her juices tasted even better then it smelled.

When I finished sucking on her fingers, Emily reached back and found my cock. She jerked me off a couple of times through my shorts but then slipped her hand inside of my shorts. I held my breath as her hand slid through my pubic hair and grasped my erection. She rubbed her hand around the top of my erection and then started to jerk me off slowly.

Her pussy felt so wet as my fingers slid in and out of her. Along with fingering her, I would rub at her clit. I loved how easily it was to make her squirm and moan when I touched her clit.

It was awkward for Emily to reach backward and inside of my shorts, and she was stroking me with a backhanded grip. It felt amazing, but it limited how well she could do it. Emily turned towards me, giving us both better access to the other one. She then started to pull at my shorts. I helped her pull them off of me. My shirt came off next. We were fully naked together.

Now that Emily could see what she was doing and had a better grip, each stroke that she did felt better than the last. While I fingered her with one hand, I played with her breasts with my other hand. My eyes adjusted to the near darkness as we played with each other. There was a faint glow of light coming from the parking lot lights. It was something that had annoyed me for a long time, but tonight I was grateful for it because it allowed me to be able to better take in my sister's beauty. Seeing her in skimpy outfits had not prepared me for how beautiful my sister was.

We made out as we played with each other. I didn't think that I could ever get enough of Emily's kisses, every time I would get that butterfly feeling that would leave me a little light-headed. It was almost overwhelming when combined with the pleasure I was getting from her jerking me off. With how good Emily was at jerking me off, I knew that I wouldn't last long. I was glad that I already got a chance to come earlier, if it weren't for that then I wouldn't have been able to last as long as I was. Emily let go of my cock and started to finger herself while I played with her clit. She got her fingers coated in her juices and then started to jerk me off again. She held me tighter now as her fingers slid along my shaft.

I know I wasn't going to last much longer, so I started to focus on her clit more and pressed along the roof of her pussy when I fingered her. I could tell I hit a sensitive spot when her breathing would hitch or when her rhythm for jerking me off was thrown off. I focused on those spots, trying to hold back and get her to cum before she got me to. Emily must have been trying to do the opposite because she added a slight twisting motion as she jerked me off. She applied extra pressure on the sensitive spot at the underside of my cock head at the top of each stroke.

Emily's breathing and moans got louder. I focused on her clit as she neared her orgasm. Emily's grip on my erection got tighter, and she closed her eyes as her orgasm hit. She froze up this time as she came. I started to hump into her hand, and after a few times, I started to cum. I shot out a huge load onto her thighs. The next two loads barely came out and coated her hand. She regained a little control of her body and jerked me off for a few more times. I was so sensitive that it was hard not to pull away from her.

Emily had that happy look on her face again, I didn't blame her, I had already come twice that night, and I felt on top of the world while that was her third orgasm. I grabbed my shirt and offered it to her for the cleanup. She let go of my dick, but before she grabbed the shirt, she brought her cum coated hand up to her mouth and started to suck and lick it clean. I realized that her hand was also covered in her juices. The thought that she was tasting herself made it even sexier. She cleaned me up when she finished cleaning herself. She threw my shirt to the ground and grabbed at the blanket and pulled it back over us. She nestled back against me, and I wrapped my arms around her.

Before long, Emily was back asleep as if none of that had just happened between us. I couldn't believe any of what was happening as I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come. If it weren't for the fact that I had her ass pressed against my dick and my hand was resting on one of her breasts, then I wouldn't believe that I had her in bed naked with me. Even with her snoring, I was able to fall asleep quickly.

*****

I woke up slowly. I was too comfortable and warm under the blanket. As my awareness increased, I realized that I was in bed holding someone, my morning wood was nestled between her thighs, and with a move of my hand and a squeeze of a soft breast, I realized that the person I was in bed with was naked. I opened my eyes and saw the brown hair, and when I breathed in the floral scent of her shampoo, what happened last night came flooding back to me all at once, and I realized I was in bed with my sister. I had a moment of fear as what we did last night started to set in. I had fooled around with my little sister. Now, here I was with her in my bed naked and my hand on her breast. I lifted my hand and was about to try and climb out of the bed when Emily grabbed my hand and put it back.

"Good morning," she said. She didn't sound sleepy.

"Good morning. Have you been up for long?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I woke up to something poking me from behind," she squeezed her legs slightly, enveloping my cook between her legs better, "and I was just so comfortable I decided to stay in bed until you got up."

She seemed happy, and I was too, but I still felt guilty. "Em, about last night, about this-" Emily gave me one last squeeze of her legs. I felt the warmth of her pussy pressed against my shaft, but then she parted her legs and turned around to face me.

I was about to talk again when she leaned forward and kissed me. I wanted to keep on talking, to try and make what had happened right, but with every second her lips were pressed against me, the less I was able to resist her.

"Last night was amazing, and I wouldn't take any of it back if I could. Would you?" Her eyes shined in the light that was coming through my curtains. She smiled, melting my heart even more. I looked at her lips; all I wanted to do was place mine on hers again.

"But it's wrong," I said weakly, offering up my only objection.

"We are both consenting adults. If we both wanted and want it, then who is to say what we can and can't do with our own bodies?" She pulled a little bit away from me. "If you want, we can just forget what happened and never speak of it again. If you want me to stay somewhere else-" as she was talking, I felt like this was my only chance to put a stop to this before it continued. Before we did something that we would regret, but Emily seemed so happy, the thought of stopping what we were doing sounded equally bad if it meant hurting her. When she started talking about leaving, I made up my mind. I pulled her back in towards me and kissed her. We lay in bed, kissing for a time.

"I need to take a shower," Emily said as she climbed out of bed, allowing me to take in her naked beauty in the daylight. Her ass looked incredible as she walked towards the bathroom. When she reached the door, she turned around, "Aren't you going to join me?" She didn't give me a chance to respond and stepped into the bathroom. I heard the shower start. I climbed out of bed. After throwing my dirty outfit into my hamper, I followed her. The bathroom was already quickly filling up with steam. I opened one of the sliding doors, her opaque beauty through the door becoming the real thing. I stepped into the back of the shower while Emily was rinsing herself off. Her body looked amazing, with water cascading down it.

When Emily finished rinsing herself off, we switched places. The water was burning hot, so after letting my front get wet for a couple of seconds, I turned my back to the showerhead. Emily had just started putting shampoo in her hair. She looked so focused as she massaged the shampoo into her hair. All I wanted to do was touch her, but I held back for now. I did let myself lean in and kiss her while her eyes were closed. We switched places again; she pressed her body against me as we slid past each other. I reached down and grabbed her ass, she let out a squeal and slapped my hand away. I grabbed my three-in-one shampoo, conditioner, and body wash and started to scrub it into my hair.

Emily said I wasn't doing it well enough, and she slapped my hands away and started to do it for me. I had barely been rubbing it into my hair compared to how Emily did it. She massaged it into my head, taking her time to work on all of my head. I closed my eyes, enjoying her touch. When she finished, she told me to rinse it out. When we switched places, she pressed her body against me again. Her hard nipples pressed into my chest, and my erection slapped against her. She paused when she was right in front of me and kissed me deeply. The extra heat and moisture from the shower made the kiss that much better. My eyes were still closed, so when she wrapped her hand around my erection, it surprised me. She stroked it a few times before she continued to slide past me.

I thought that she was just going to put the shampoo in my hair, but she ended up running her hands through it again to rinse it out for me. It felt good in both a sexual and a sweet way. I liked the thought of having someone to take a shower with and how we could do little things like that for each other.

When she finished rinsing out my hair, she handed me her loofa. Emily turned her back to me and looked over her shoulder and told me to scrub her. I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to start with her beautiful body. I decided starting at her shoulders and back would be the safest place even though I wanted to go straight to touching her ass. I scrubbed her back with one hand and with the other I rubbed and massaged her. Emily let out a satisfied moan and perked up as I massaged her neck and shoulders.

I worked my way down her back and finally reached her ass. I took extra time to soap it up and massaged it. Emily leaned forward against the wall to give me better access. "The water is going to get cold if you don't start scrubbing other places," Emily said teasingly. She was right, but I couldn't help rubbing it one last time. I was about to start on her thighs and go down her legs when I had an urge and acted on it. I spanked Emily, and she let out a yelp of surprise, a little pain, and also I thought a bit of pleasure. I filed that info away to explore with her later on.

As I worked my way down her thighs, she spread her legs for me to give me better access at scrubbing her, revealing her rosebud and pussy from behind. I slid the loofah down her ass crack, and when I got to her anus, I pushed against it slightly. Emily tensed up as I did that, but she didn't make a sound, so I couldn't tell if she liked it or not. I traced my slippery finger across it gently, and she let out a moan, so she seemed to like it if I was gentle. That was another thing that I filed away for investigation later.

I crouched down as I worked my way down her legs. I reached around to her front as I cleaned her, when I was holding her close to me, I let my touch wander, sliding past her smooth skin where her pubic hair would have been and then worked my hand lower. I found her clit and gently rubbed it. Emily let out a moan. I slid a finger inside of her. I fingered her for a minute, and then went back to cleaning her.

"That's not fair," Emily said.

"Hey, you were the one who said we have to worry about the hot water." She turned around after I finished scrubbing the back of her legs. Her pussy was right in front of me. It looked so beautiful, all I wanted to do was to kiss it and inhale her intoxicating aroma. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on it. Emily let out a moan, so I kissed it again, pressing my lips more forward when I did it. I stuck my tongue inside of her folds and finally got to taste her pussy directly. I had only gone down on a few girls before, but they had never tasted as good as Emily did, her pussy was a perfect mix of sweet and slightly musky.

I licked once along her entire pussy, ending by pressing my tongue against her clit. I felt her body tremble when I did that, so I kept on doing it at the end of each lick. Sometimes I would push my tongue in deeper into her and swirl it against her walls, and other times I would linger when I reached her clit, giving it extra attention.

After five minutes of eating her out, Emily's breathing got louder. My tongue was starting to get tired, so I wanted to hurry up and make her come. I began to lick her clit harder, and I pressed my tongue as deep into her as I could. I loved looking up and seeing Emily as she was moaning in pleasure. She started to play with her breasts, pulling on her nipples roughly. I focused my mouth on her clit and started to finger her with two fingers. Emily's moans got louder. I began to press my fingers against the top of her pussy and curl them along the top. "Oh fuck," Emily called out as her orgasm hit her hard. She grabbed at my head and pulled me in closer, pressing my face into her pussy as she humped into me. Emily's moaning died down, and she was left panting as she leaned against the wall for support.

Emily pulled me into a deep kiss when I stood up. She was methodical as she kissed, licked, and sucked all of her juices off of my face. After she finished, she traded places so that her back was to the water. She started to scrub me with her loofa. She did the same thing I had, scrubbing with one hand while massaging with the other. She worked quicker then I did, but her hands lingered when she got to my ass. She rubbed it after she scrubbed it, and I closed my eyes. Her massaging touch felt good in both a physical way and also in a sexual way.

When she finished scrubbing my ass, she reached around me and started to clean my dick and balls. The soft loofa felt great as she pressed it against me. Once she had me soaped up, she wrapped her hand around the base of my erection and slowly worked her hand up and down along my shaft. She gave up the pretense of cleaning me and started to jerk me off. She pressed against me from behind, her soft breasts and hard nipples pressed into my back, and she kissed the back of my neck. She set the loofa down and started to play with my balls as she jerked me off.

I turned around and kissed her. Emily's hand sped up quickly. I braced myself against the wall. "I'm getting close," I said. Emily bit my lip and started to do that twist that she did last time as she jerked off. Because my dick was so slippery, she tightened her grip; every stroke pushed me closer to the edge. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, imagining that I was inside of her tight pussy. Emily started to kiss and suck hard on my neck. I let out a moan and started to cum. As I shot my load, Emily continued to jerk me off and play with my balls. I got too sensitive, but it felt so good I couldn't tell her to stop.

123456...8