Enamored with Effervescent Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Emily by the hips as I worked my cock in and out of her. We started slow for a minute, but Emily started to press back into me and rocked her hips, making it feel too good. I told myself to go slow, but I just couldn't control myself, and I quickly built up speed as I used my hold on her hip to pull her back into me as I slammed forward. Emily's loud moans with each thrust turned me on so much, making me want to slam into her even harder. She leaned forward even further so that she was laying on the counter. She reached down and started to furiously rub at her clit as I slid in and out of her.

I wanted to wait for Emily to cum first, but I couldn't stop as I approached my orgasm. I sped up and fucked her as hard as I could, with each thrust inside of her, she moaned louder and louder. "I'm about to cum," I warned Emily. She started to slam back into me even harder. I could feel her rub her clit even more as she tried to catch up to me. We called out each other's names as we approached our climaxes. I loved hearing her call out my name while she was moaning. I let out a moan as we collided into each other, and it was too much for me. Emily let out a gasp as I started to shoot my cum deep inside of her. She continued to ride my dick. The pleasure I felt was overwhelming, but I continued to thrust into her for as long as I could. When I was done cumming, Emily moaned my name loudly and started to buck back into me as her orgasm hit. I almost couldn't take the pleasure anymore. I held onto her hips and held myself steady as each of her movements sent another wave of pleasure through my body. Emily's slowed down as her moans died down to sighs. Her heavy breathing afterward seemed silent in comparison. She leaned forward into the counter to catch her breath. I leaned against her to do the same thing.

When we recovered, Emily turned around and kissed me deeply.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"You just helped me live out a fantasy."

"I did?"

"Yeah, I have been fantasizing about what it would be like for you just to come and take me from behind. I love it when we make love, but I guess I just really wanted you to fuck me. I want us to fuck everywhere that we can." I still wasn't used to hearing her talk so dirty. It shocked and turned me on at the same time.

"I have wanted that too. I just never want to do anything that you might not like."

Emily stroked my face and kissed me. "I know, and that's why I love you so much. While it might be a little embarrassing, we shouldn't be afraid to talk about what we like and what we want to try."

"Yeah, you're right." I was so used to thinking of her as my younger sister, that sometimes I forgot how mature she was. I guess that it was because she was so easy going that sometimes I forgot how wise she was. It was just another thing that I loved about her.

Emily poured us cups of coffee. "Why don't we tell each other one thing that turns us on or that we want to try?" She asked.

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea."

"Great. You go first."

"Ladies first," I said.

"Such a gentleman, but it was my idea, so you should go first."

"Ok." I thought about it for a moment. There were so many things going through my head, I didn't want to start with anything too crazy, but at the same time, I wanted to take advantage of this moment to be able to speak freely. "I have always wanted to try anal."

"Oh. While, if that's what you want to try then maybe I could get a strap on and-"

"That's not what I meant!" Emily's face had been deadpan as she said it, but probably from the look of horror on my face, it must have broken through her acting, and I saw the sly smile on her face.

"You should have seen your face," Emily said while laughing.

"That's not funny, I thought we were going to take this seriously," I said.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I have been curious about it too. We could try it sometime, but I think we are going to have to work our way up to it. You are probably too big for me to be able to fit inside of me without practice. Enjoy your compliment."

"Yeah, that's fine no rush, I have just been curious about it." I was glad that I had finally brought it up, and she seemed all for it. "So, what about you?"

"It's embarrassing," she said.

"I told you mine."

"I know. Ok. I want us to spend the whole day without any clothes on."

I had suspected she had an exhibitionist streak in her, and this confirmed it. I still wasn't entirely used to us being naked around each other, except after when we made love. When I had that ultimate ego boost of getting to make Emily cum and the endorphins from my orgasm, I didn't feel as awkward or full of the self-doubt that usually plagued me.

"If that's what would make you happy, I would be willing to try it out for you."

"Really?" she asked, sounding excited.

"Yeah. Me getting to see your beautiful naked body all day; how could I not want to do that?"

Emily smiled at the compliment and reached over and held my hand. "Can I tell you another thing I want?"

"Sure, do I have to tell you another one first?"

"I will tell you this one free of charge," she said playfully.

"Ok, what is it?" I asked.

Emily leaned over to whisper into my ear. She let out a small breath into my ear that gave me goosebumps. Her voice took on that husky tone that I was getting used to hearing when we were in the bedroom. "I want you to take me any time and any way you want it, just like what you just did in the kitchen. You want to fuck me, do it. You want me to suck your dick, then make me. I am all yours." She placed her hand on my cock and started to slowly stroke and caress it.

I swallowed my coffee and took a second to respond. "Are you sure?" I said weakly.

"Yes," she said and kissed me below my earlobe, turning my goosebumps into mountains.

"Ok," I said, still not believing what she was saying.

"Good," Emily said. She kissed me on the cheek and then went back to drinking her coffee as if nothing had happened. I focused on drinking my coffee, still processing just what Emily had just told me. Even with how comfortable I was starting to be with Emily, I had still been holding back. She had just given me a license to do basically whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it with her. I didn't want to take advantage of this, but at the same time, this was her fantasy that allowed me to live out so many of my own so I could be doing something that pleased both of us at the same time. I didn't know if this was going to be a one-time thing, so I was going to make the most of it, but also try and make sure Emily enjoyed it enough so that maybe it will set a new precedent in our relationship. In the few relationships that I had before, I never got to the point where we could talk so openly about things like this. The fact that along with giving me her virginity, she was opening up so much to me meant a lot to me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I barely even noticed Emily stood up until I saw her walking into the room. Even though I just came, my cock already started to stir as I stared at her ass as she walked into my room and then turned into the bathroom. I heard her turn on the shower. The thought of her in the shower with the hot water cascading down her body started to turn me on even more. I decided to try and test out how this arrangement was going to go, so I got up and walked towards the shower.

Emily was already in the shower when I walked into the bathroom. I opened the sliding glass door and stepped inside the shower. Emily was facing away from me, but she either heard me or felt the cold air come in when I opened the door because she didn't get shocked when I embraced her from behind. I placed one hand on her hip, started to rub her breast with the other one, and started to kiss her neck from behind. Emily let out a sigh and leaned back into me.

"I was hoping you would follow me." I started to play with her nipple and slid my hand down and inside of her thigh. She let out a sigh when I started to rub her clit gently. I knew she must be sensitive from cumming so recently, so I took it slow on her clit but played with her tits hard and started to suck on her neck.

Emily leaned more into me. She reached behind her and started to jerk me off with a reverse grip that put extra pressure at the end of her stroke on my cock head. I lowered my hand and started to rub my hand in a slow circle just barely inside of her pussy. She moaned when I slipped a finger inside of her. I worked one finger in and out of her. She was so wet that I was able to fit in a second finger easily. I decided to try something new and slipped a third finger inside of her. I had to press my fingers together to be able to do it, but I could fit them inside of her. I spread my fingers apart a little and then started to rub along the sensitive top of her pussy. Emily started to hump back against my erection and then forward into my waiting fingers.

I looked down at her ass and decided to try another new thing. I pulled my fingers out from her and slid them down her pussy. I continued to slide my fingers back until I brushed them across her rosebud. I felt Emily jolt and then freeze up when I did that. I gently started to rub her anus in small circles so that she could get used to the contact. I could hear her breathing get heavier as I began to apply a little pressure as I touched her. The tip of my finger slipped inside

I turned Emily around, and she kissed me fiercely, pressing her body against me. After she pressed her tongue into my mouth, our tongues dueled as we played with each other. I broke off the kiss and started to push down on her shoulder. She didn't seem to get what I wanted, and I was so frustrated by that that I found myself able to command her without feeling self-conscious. "Suck my dick," I said. Emily started to lower herself; no doubt she had been waiting for me to say it out loud.

Emily was on her knees in front of me, but she didn't start to blow me. I placed my hand at the back of her head and started to press my dick forward. She parted her lips just enough to allow my cock to fit barely. She sucked and licked my cock as soon as it was in her mouth. I paused there, enjoying the pleasure that her mouth was giving me. After a minute, I started to work my cock in and out of her mouth. I kept the pace slow at first, but as I got down to the last couple of inches, I started to push forward while also pulling her forward to take it faster. My cock popped into her throat, and she moaned. The vibrations around my cock felt too good, and I let out a groan of pleasure. I held still for thirty seconds, savoring the pressure of my dick entirely inside of her mouth.

When I finally pulled my cock back out of her mouth, she had to gasp for breath. I gave her a few seconds to recover and then pushed her head lower. She licked and then sucked on my balls. I braced myself against the shower wall when she sucked hard on them, and it felt so good that it hurt.

I pulled her back up a little, and she licked along my shaft until she took my cock head back into her mouth. Using my hold on her head, I started to fuck her mouth in long strokes. I watched in amazement as my cock moved in and out of her mouth. A couple of times, I got too eager and went to fast and made her gag. I felt terrible, and I was going to stop being so rough, but when Emily looked up at me, I could see in her eyes that she loved this. I increased the pace further until my cock was rapidly moving in and out of her. I wanted to cum in her mouth badly, and if I kept up this pace, then that would be happening soon, but I also take her from behind again first.

I fucked her mouth a few more times and then held it in her mouth for almost a minute before I finally pulled it back out. Emily was gasping for breath when I told her to stand up as I pulled my cock from her mouth. Emily did as I said. I grabbed her by the waist, and I had us switch places so that my back was to the hot water. I pressed her against the wall and pushed down on her shoulders to get her to bend over. I lined my cock up with her entrance, and with one thrust, she took in half of my cock. Emily was in the middle of a moan when I quickly pulled out and thrust back in, this time making her take in my entire length. Emily let out a gasp mid moan. The last part of her cry was even louder.

Emily's pussy was so wet, and I was so close to cumming that I fucked her hard. With my hands on her hips, I pulled her back into me with every thrust. Emily slammed back into me with every thrust. Emily let out constant sighs and moans of pleasure every time I entered her deeply.

I could feel my orgasm approaching, so I started to fuck her as hard as I could. Emily's moans were getting louder when I slammed one last time deep as I could get and then paused right before my orgasm. I pulled out of her, almost cumming from it.

"Turn around." Emily did as I said. I pushed her down onto her knees, and before she could fully settle down, I started to press my erection into her mouth. Emily sucked hard on my cock as I thrust in and out of her mouth. She seemed to be even more eager to blow me now that my cock was coated in her juices. When she started to deep throat me, it pushed me over the edge. My orgasm was so intense that it made it hard for me to stand, so I had to brace myself against the shower wall as I shot my load down Emily's throat.

While Emily milked the last of my cum out, I could see her furiously rubbing at her clit. I reached down and started to play with her nipples. Emily let out one last moan of pleasure, and then she went silent as her orgasm hit.

I helped Emily to her feet, and she kissed me sweetly. Then we did the things that showers were actually meant for. We lovingly washed each other's bodies, Emily spent so much time on my cock that if I hadn't just cum twice within an hour, I would have taken her again. We took too much time in the shower, and the last couple of minutes of it was a mad dash to finish rinsing up as the water went from burning hot to icy cold from one second to the next.

We were both shivering from the cold as we toweled each other off, so we climbed back into bed to cuddle for a little bit before starting our day. I had never came so much as I did that day. Every couple of hours, I would look over at Emily and see her beauty, and knowing that I didn't have to hold back my desire for her just turned me on so much. Emily seemed shocked that I was able to get it up so much. She probably wasn't expecting me to embrace her idea so many times. She would try and tease me and be shocked that I wanted to go again, but once we started kissing and touching, she would get into it.

Around the middle of the day, she let me know that her pussy was starting to get sore, so the next time I took her, I took extra time to be slow and gentle with her. We were making out on the couch when I broke the kiss and got down on the floor between her legs. I pulled her to the edge of the sofa by her thighs. Emily let out a little excited, "Oh," when I did that. I kissed my way up her legs slowly, stopping to suck and lick along the. Emily got quiet and was intensely focused on me as I approached her pussy. I kissed my way down her short soft pubic hair that she had started to grow in. When I made it to her clit, I gently brushed my lips across it, and she let out a sigh. I planted a kiss on her opening and then started to lick along her outer lips.

I pressed my tongue inside of her, savoring her delicious taste. As I licked inside of her pussy, Emily rested her hand on my head and started to push me to lick deeper. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could go. My nose was nestled inside of her lips, so all I could smell was the scent of her arousal.

After tongue fucking her for a time, I would back and started to lick and suck at her clit. Emily started to rock her hips in time with my tongue. I pressed harder against her clit, and she shivered from the contact. She began to knead her breasts and pull hard on her nipples as her breathing started to get louder. Emily started to press my face into her pussy more as she humped against my tongue. Her whole body seemed to be moving as her sighs of pleasure got louder, until finally, she let out one last cry as her body locked up. I continued to lick her as she came, but she pulled me away from her clit as she fell back into the couch.

I stood up and leaned down to kiss her. Emily kissed me passionately as she licked and kissed my face to lap up all her juices. When she finished, I let her rest on the couch while I started to cook dinner. After dinner, we made love one last time in bed. Our lovemaking stretched on late into the night as we knew we had nothing but time together.

*****

Over the next month, we fell into our role as boyfriend and girlfriend. We would go days without wearing any clothes and had sex all the time. Along with exploring our sexuality together, we often sat out on the lit-up porch and talked deep into the night. I found myself falling even more in love with Emily.

When we fooled around, Emily became more into anal play. I made sure never to push too far when we would do it. Emily had told me how it did feel good, but it was also painful for her. After a week, I had her get used to having just one finger inside of her and then started to use a second, but it was a tight fit. She loved to finger herself while I slowly fingered her ass. I wanted to try anal for real, but I wondered how I was going to fit inside of her when it was hard to even fit two fingers inside of her.

One of the times Emily left to do the shopping, she surprised me by buying a bottle of lube. With it, I was able to work my fingers in and out of her more comfortably. I felt an immense sense of satisfaction when I finally made her cum by just fingering her ass.

Emily started to try and take me inside of her once she had my cock nice and lubed up. The first time we tried, I barely started to penetrate her when she told me that it hurt too much. The next time I made sure to go slower, and I was able to fit my head inside of her. Emily let out a sharp exhale when I did it, and she told me to wait. After a couple of minutes, she said I could continue, but I had to go slow. I went a little deeper, and then I started to work my cock in and out of her. I accidentally slipped out of her a few times but was able to get a steady rhythm going. The feeling of her rosebud gripping my cock tightly, and the fact that I was finally doing this with Emily got me to the edge quickly. I came inside of her without even being able to give her a warning. I apologized, and Emily said it was ok as she got up to go to the bathroom to clean up.

We didn't try it again for a week, and I was ok with that, we were having regular sex so often that I couldn't exactly complain. One-night, Emily surprised me when we were fooling around in bed by pulling out the bottle of lube. She got me fully hard with a quick blowjob and then worked a lot of lube over my cock.

I took my time pushing into her, but it was a little easier this time. Emily didn't ask me to stop until I was about halfway inside of her. I couldn't believe how tight it was, and I wasn't even all the way inside of her. She told me she was ready, and I started to work my way deeper inside of her. It took a while, but with each thrust, I worked just a little deeper inside of her.

I was surprised when I looked down and saw that I was finally inside of her. Emily asked me to wait again. Her voice sounded strained. We didn't move for a few minutes as we both got used to the new feeling. Emily started to rock her hips, just barely moving me in and out of her. As she got used to the feeling, I began to rock slightly with her until I was starting to move nearly my full length in and out of her. Even at this barely above slow pace, the sensation was incredible. I was already holding back my orgasm. Emily started to let out sighs and small moans as we speed up. At first, they just sounded painful, but then I could start to hear the sounds of pleasure coming from her that I was so used to.

1...345678