Encounter at the Symphony Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I watched her as if I was watching Bo Derek in 10 undressing, I watched her slowly and sexily unbutton and remove her blouse. She revealed her big, white, low-cut brassiere to me. I stared at the tops of her meaty and jiggling breasts.

I stared at all that I could see of her long line of sexy cleavage. I'd love to slowly trace her cleavage with my index finger before tracing it with my tongue and with my cock. I could clearly see her erect nipples through the sheer lace of her bra.

Continuing to enjoy her private, striptease show as if I was a customer in a VIP room and she was the headline stripper, I watched her unbutton and unzip her short shorts again. Only, this time, instead of sticking her hand down her shorts to masturbate herself, she removed her short shorts. Again, as if she was a stripper about to dance around a pole to music while undressing, she swayed her shapely hips to her imagined music.

Then, while sexually teasing me, she ever so slowly and sexily removed her short shorts. She not only showed me her bright, white, bikini panties, her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit but also, she showed me her patch of red, trimmed pubic hair. Never have I been as erotically aroused seeing a woman in her sexy underwear as much as I was sexually excited seeing this woman in her bra and panties.

As if there was another drumroll of sexual anticipation, sexually teasing me again, making sure that I was watching, she stared at me while reaching around her to unhook her big brassiere. Unembarrassed and unashamed, she removed her bra straps from her shoulders and from her arms while holding her bra cups in place with her hands. Then, ever so slowly and ever so sexily, she removed one bra cup before removing her other bra cup to expose her enormous, naked breasts to my horny eyes.

Filling my eyes with her magnificent tits, her naked breasts were identically the same as Christina's huge, naked breasts and Carolyn's huge, naked breasts. Only, her breasts were higher up where they belonged. They didn't sag at all. I love big tits, the bigger the better. In the way that I was sexually enamored with Christina's naked breasts, and Carolyn's naked breasts, I was erotically excited by her naked breasts.

Finally, and again, as if she was a stripper on stage about to dance around a pole to music, sexually teasing me again, she sexily moved her hips to an imagined rhythm. Then, while staring at me with her big, beautiful, green eyes, she slid her panties down to her feet and stepped out of them to reveal her red, trimmed pussy. I couldn't believe that after seeing her naked breasts that I was seeing her naked pussy, too.

Again, whoever this woman was, she had removed all of her clothes in front of me while I watched. Seemingly, she wanted me to see her without her clothes as much as I wanted to see her naked. To the sexual pleasure of myself and George, she had stripped herself naked. Not even knowing her name, again, as if she was my personal stripper paid to perform, she had stripped herself naked.

# # #

"This looks like fun," she whispered to herself softly but loud enough for me to hear.

Only, as soon as she spoke, familiar with the sweet sound of her voice, Carolyn and Christina popped open their eyes.

"Gabriella! Oh, my God," said Christina, covering her naked body with her sheet. What are you doing at home," ask Christina? "I'm so embarrassed."

Gabriella laughed.

"I was released early from my last semester of college to enjoy the summer before starting my senior year. Then, when I saw you all in bed naked, I thought I'd join you," she said with a sexy laugh. "You all looked like you had some, sexy fun."

She looked from her naked mother to stare at her naked aunt before staring at my big erection again.

"Who's this handsome, naked man with the big dick," she asked with a dirty laugh while looking from her aunt to look at her mother before staring back at me and at my naked prick?

Carolyn quickly covered herself while George, the immoral and immodest pervert that he is, insisted that I didn't cover him with a sheet. Not done exposing himself, he wanted to remain naked. He wanted her to see him as much as she wanted to see him.

Still dancing to Gabriella slowly and sexily stripping herself naked, ready for sexual action, he continued throbbing and pulsating. Obediently obeying my other brain, I remained naked to the sexual delight of Gabriella. Giving her a real show, while she continued staring at him, he grew bigger and harder.

"This is David," said Christina. "My friend."

Christina turned to look at me and saw that my naked prick was still exposed.

"David. Cover yourself. This is my daughter Gabby," she said. "How dare you expose yourself to her?"

Gabriella laughed.

"You mean, he's your friend with benefits," she said with a dirty laugh. "Oh, mother, don't be such a prude. David's cock is not the first cock that I've seen. Besides, in the way that I'm enjoying him staring at my naked body, I'm enjoying staring at his naked prick," she said with another dirty laugh.

When I still didn't make a move to cover my nakedness, Christina reached over me to cover George with the sheet. With George still erect, it seemed useless trying to cover a tent pole with a sheet. I looked as if I had a circus tent in my lap.

"David. Cover yourself. You're exposed to my daughter," said Christina again.

This time, I covered George with a blanket.

"Sorry," I said after having exposed myself to her. "I thought I was dreaming. I thought that I had imagined your daughter undressing and stripping herself naked," I said with an embarrassed, little laugh.

Unable to stop myself from staring, I stared at Gabriella's naked body.

"You have a beautiful body, Gabriella," I said. "I love your enormous breasts. I love big tits, the bigger the better," I confessed. "Your breasts are just as big and shapely as your mother's breasts and your aunt's breasts."

# # #

Surprising me as much as she sexually shocked me, not taking no for an answer, Gabriella climbed on the foot of the bed. She pushed my covers aside, and moved between my legs. Shocking me, she took my stiff prick in her soft hand to slowly stroke me before she impaled her wet mouth with my cock. While my cock was buried in her mouth, she stared up at me with her big, beautiful, green eyes.

Christina's daughter blew me. She stroked me while sucking me. If it wasn't enough that I had sex with Christina, and with Carolyn, I couldn't believe that now I had sex with Christina's daughter, Gabriella.

"Gabriella," said her mother with shock. "Remove David from your mouth at once. How dare you blow my boyfriend? How would you like it if I sucked your boyfriend's cock," asked Christina?

'Boyfriend,' I thought? 'Christina referred to me as her boyfriend. 'Wow!'

Gabby laughed.

"I think it would be fun to watch you having sex with one of my ex-boyfriends, mother," said Gabby with another laugh. "I'd love to watch you strip yourself naked in front of them. I'd love to watch you stroke them while sucking them. I've love to watch you fucking them," she said with a dirty laugh. "I could arrange for you to do that, if you'd want," said Gabriella.

Carolyn laughed.

"If your mother doesn't want to have sex with one of your boyfriends, I'd love to have sex with all of your boyfriends," said Carolyn with a dirty laugh.

Gabriella turned her attention from her mother and from her aunt to look at me.

"Whoever you are, you have such a big, hard, prick," she said, staring up at me while continuing to slowly stroke me. "I love big, hard pricks. I love your big, hard dick," she said with a laugh.

She turned to look at her mother and at her aunt again.

"Call me a whore," she said with a shrug. "But I love giving blowjobs. I love sucking cock. Much like my aunt, who's a cocksucking whore," she said with a laugh. "Giving blowjobs is my favorite thing to do. I love sucking cock," she said again while temporarily removing me from her mouth to talk and laugh.

Carolyn laughed, too.

"Unlike your prissy mother, I love sucking cock, too," said Carolyn with a laugh.

I returned Carolyn's laugh with my laugh.

"Christina is no longer prissy," I said with another laugh. "She gave me the best sex that I ever had in my life."

I looked at Gabby and smiled.

"I'm David and you have George in your mouth," I said with another laugh while staring down at her blowing me. "We both love being stroked and sucked," I said with a dirty laugh. "And you're giving me such a great blowjob. Like your mother and your aunt, you're a talented cocksucker," I said.

# # #

I put a gentle hand to the back of her red haired, pretty head and humped her mouth. Then, holding her head with two hands, one on each side, I fucked her face. Determined for me to cum in her mouth, Gabriella continued blowing me. Stroking me faster, she stroked me harder while sucking me deeper.

"We both love receiving blowjobs as much as you clearly enjoy giving blowjobs," I said with another laugh. "Suck my cock, Gabby. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

Christina stared at her daughter with shock.

"David," said Christina, poking me in my ribs with her elbow. "How dare you?"

She reached down and grabbed a handful of her daughter's hair while trying to pull her mouth off my prick before I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth.

"Gabby! What Hell are you doing," asked her mother? "Stop stroking him. Stop blowing him. Stop sucking his prick this instant," she said. "David is my man."

Gabby laughed. She reluctantly removed my cock from her mouth to speak.

"Sorry, mother, but I couldn't resist. He has such a big, beautiful, and thick prick. I'm horny and David's big dick looked so inviting," she said with a dirty laugh.

She reinserted my stiff prick in her mouth again. She continued to blow me before abruptly stopping. She removed my stiff dick from her mouth again.

# # #

Then, surprising me as much as she shocked her mother, she moved between her mother's shapely legs. She fingered Christina's pussy while licking her cunt. She masturbated her mother while eating her mother.

"Gabriella. My God, Gabby. What are you doing? I'm your mother. You mustn't do that," said Christina. "That's incest. Sex between us is strictly forbidden."

Then, unable to help herself, she grabbed two handfuls of her daughter's beautiful, red hair and pulled her face forward.

"Gabby. Oh, my God, Gabby. You're going to make mommy cum," said Christina, taking Gabby's head in her hands and rubbing her face all over her vaginal secretions.

With her daughter giving her oral sex, it didn't take her mother long to cum.

"Gabby! Gabby! Don't stop. You're going to make me cum. Rub my clit harder. Lick me faster. I'm cumming, Gabby. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said, arching her back and stiffening her legs. "Don't stop. Please don't stop licking me. Don't stop finger fucking me."

Christina had a huge orgasm from her daughter eating her pussy. As soon as Christina rested back on her pillow to enjoy the afterglow of sex, Gabriella moved between her aunt's shapely legs. In the way that she did with her mother, she did with her aunt. She fingered Carolyn's pussy while licking her cunt. In the way that she ate her mother, she ate her aunt.

"Oh, my God, Gabriella," said Carolyn. "Eat your aunt's pussy. Lick my cunt. Rub my clit. Finger fuck me. Give me oral sex," said Carolyn. "Eat me, Gabriella. Eat me. Eat your aunt's cunt."

In the way that Christina and I held Gabby's head in our hands, her aunt held her head in her hands, too. In the way that it didn't take her mother long to have a sexual orgasm from her daughter giving her oral sex, it didn't take her aunt long to have a sexual orgasm from her niece giving her oral sex.

"Gabby, don't stop. Rub my clit harder. Lick me faster. Finger fuck me deeper. Rub my G spot. Rub my G spot. Yes, that's it. That's it. I'm cumming, Gabby. I'm cumming. Auntie Carolyn is cumming," said Carolyn.

In the way that her sister did, Carolyn did, too. She arched her back and stiffened her legs. She had a sexual orgasm from her niece giving her oral sex.

Then, with Christina and Carolyn enjoying the afterglow of sex, Gabby mounted me. She reached down and moved my cock to her warm pussy. With a gentle hump, I was inside of her wet cunt. Then, as if she was an American Indian riding bareback, she rode me until I ejaculated a load of cum in her pussy.

"Make me pregnant. Give me your baby," she said laughing. "Don't worry. I'm on the pill," she said. "Only, I wish that I wasn't. I'd love you to give me your baby," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

After Christina and Carolyn recovered from the afterglow of sex, and after Gabriella fucked me as if she was a barrel racer at a rodeo, the four of us showered together. One of George's sexually, favorite things to do is to have sex in the shower. I pushed Christina up against the wet shower wall and fucked her.

After fucking Christina, I pushed Carolyn against the shower wall and fucked her, too. Finally, with her wrapping her long legs around my back while I held her shapely ass in my hands, I fucked Gabriella in the shower, too. Never have I had as much sex as I had last night and this morning.

Finally, they all took turns moving to their knees. First Christina sucked my cock while in the shower. Then, Carolyn sucked my prick while in the shower. Finally, Gabriella sucked my cock while in the shower. Holding myself from cumming, I waited until Gabby had my cock in her mouth.

As soon as she stroked me faster and harder while sucking me deeper, I exploded a huge load of cum in her mouth. I watched her swallow my cum. Then, with her mother and her aunt still on their knees and positioned on each side of me, when Gabriella removed the pressure of her lips from my stiff prick, I exploded a second load of cum. I ejaculated cum all over Gabby's, Christina's, and Carolyn's faces, in their hair, and across their naked breasts. I gave them all cum baths.

George took turns dipping himself in Christina, Carolyn, and Gabby's mouths and pussies. Returning the favor of their oral sex with my oral sex, I ate Christina's pussy, Carolyn's pussy, and Gabriella's pussy while still in the shower. Never have I had sex with three women. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to have sex with two women, it was outrageously hot to have sex with three women.

After we showered and dressed, we headed downstairs for breakfast. With James still enjoying his day off, and with Christina, Carolyn, and Gabby not skilled in the kitchen in the way that they were skilled in the bedroom, I made coffee, toast, eggs, and bacon. We ate our meal while discussing all that happened the night before and that morning.

"Is this something that you do regularly, have threesome sex," asked Gabby?

Her mother laughed.

"Actually, this was our first time. After I had sex with David, Carolyn asked if she could have sex with him, too. Then, to persuade David to have sex with my sister, I promised him that after he had sex with Carolyn, I'd agree to have a three-way," said Christina. "I've already told Carolyn that this was a one-time event."

Gabby laughed.

"Actually, mother, it doesn't have to be a one-time event," said Gabby with a sexy laugh and a naughty look. "We all could benefit from this sexual arrangement. We all could do this again," she said.

She paused to look at her mother and to look at her aunt before looking at me.

"Just as I'd love to give you and Aunt Carolyn oral sex again, I'd love to have sex with David again. With no one but James knowing what we all do behind closed, bedroom doors, I'd love to continue this sexual relationship until I return to school to start my senior year in September. I'd even invite a couple of my friends over to sexually take care of Aunt Carolyn while you continued having sex with David," said Gabriella while smiling at her aunt.

From that moment forward, when we weren't being chauffeured around by James, we were having group sex. Sometimes, I'd have sex with Christina alone, with Carolyn alone, and/or with Gabby alone. Most times, we had foursome sex.

Just as Gabby loved eating her mother's and her aunt's pussies, Christina had a fondness for giving her sister and her daughter oral sex. Then, when we weren't having group sex, I had sex with Christina and Carolyn had sex with a couple of Gabriella's old boyfriends. Suffice to write, we were always having sex.

Never have I had as much sex as I'm having now. Again, if I died now, especially after having my heavenly fantasy, I'd have no regrets. If it wasn't enough having sex with Christina, it was unbelievable having sex with her twin sister, Carolyn, too. Then, having sex with Gabby was the cherry on top. All three women loved sucking my cock, allowing me to cum in their mouths, and giving them cum baths as much as I loved them sucking my cock, allowing me to cum in their mouths, and allowing me to give them cum baths.

# # #

After Gabby left for college and Carolyn allowed one of Gabriella's ex-boyfriends to move in with her, Christina and I were finally alone to enjoy one another. One of the things that we loved to do and haven't done since we had threesome and foursome sex was to attend the symphony. In the way that all of this started, all of this ended. We finally attended the symphony again.

Never had I imagined that I'd find my true love by attending the symphony. Never did I imagine that I'd have sex not only with Christina's sister but also with her daughter, too. Whoever said that music is food for the soul discounted sex. Sex is food for the soul.

Threesome and foursome sex is like the symphony orchestra of sex. Never have I been as happy and sexually satisfied as I am now. A constant reminder of how it all began, attending the symphony is a bonus.

Now, every time I hear a symphony orchestra playing, I think of Christina coming to my room and asking to sleep with me. Whenever I hear violins, I think of Carolyn asking her sister if she could have sex with me. Whenever I hear big, bass drums, I think of Gabriella slowly and sexily removing her clothes.

Whenever I hear the entire orchestra, I think of the four of us having outrageous sex in the shower. Never can I hear a symphony orchestra or take another shower without thinking of Christina, Carolyn, and Gabriella naked. I can't wait for Saint Peter to look at my life to see how I was loved by and how I loved three women.

THE END

12