End of a Long Wait Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suze can only feel her soles and toes curl to their limit as she lets her head fall back, rolling her eyes to the back of her head, just her entire being overcome with pleasure. Completely spent, she musters just enough will to fall on top of Brad who slips his hands out from underneath her just in time to catch her, wrapping his arms around his precious woman. He kicks off his boxers which were at his ankles, almost having made him feel as if his feet were tied up.

He can't help but smile to himself at the wonderful feeling of being able to hold her close at his bare chest. He shimmies up a little as he holds her, to allow her to lie on top of him, her face resting against his chest. She smiles into a kiss on his bare chest as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Do you have any idea how breathtakingly gorgeous you are hun?" he asks her as he strokes her bare back lovingly, reaching lower to kiss her on her hair.

Suze lays on his chest and hears his heart thump for her as she feels his fingertips teasingly run all over her sexy, bare back. They lay there in each other's arms, wanting nothing more from life than the other's smile. Suze wraps her arms around his neck tighter, as all of the weight of having missed her man all these months comes crashing down on her. "Let's never stay apart again" she softly whispers as she kisses his chest, to which he replies, "never again munchkin".

Susan looks up at Brad with a smile and reaches for his lips, as she suddenly realizes that Brad's fingertips were writing "I love you mon amour" on her bare back all along. They share a slow passionate kiss, as they smile into the kiss, losing themselves to the pleasure as their lips dance with the other and tell each other how much they've missed them. An eternity seems to pass and yet their lips cannot part, as they continue to hold each other tight and kiss like it was their oxygen.

12