End of Term Exams

Story Info
A late night at the job turns into a special bondage event.
767 words
3.35
3.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sly8439
Sly8439
1 Followers

I'm in my office as a professor. My chair is a larger backed black chair with comfortable cushioned armrests. My desk is an ornate mahogany desk and behind me are upper windows with a purple hue coming in as dusk approaches. There are many file cabinets to my right behind me and chairs with dark emerald cushions in front of the desk. The walls are silver and dark emerald. The only framed decor on the walls are my three degrees. I'm a minimalist. And, a silver circular rug underneath the desk. Most of my items are packed in my computer bag but a few student papers lay on the desk with a pencil cup with scissors and pens lay atop the desk. The air smells of roses and vanilla a mixture of the wax I keep melted and my perfume. I have on a red bra, a red lace thong, a black pencil skirt, platform black heels, and a black v-cut shirt. A black camisole underneath to hide most of the cleavage.

A knock sounds at the door. I look up at the grandfather clock in the right corner of the front of the room to see it's getting too late for any students to come to call. I shout for you to come in. You come on dressed in a light blue button down with a silver tie down the front. As you step in you lock the door behind you. I am watching you getting ready to apologize for taking so long and making you worry, but you're already at the front of the desk and you've laid that sexy pitch black manhood on top of the desk. You tell me to get up. My legs obey and my eyes stay glued to yours. I come around the front of the desk and you quickly grab me by the hair and pin me to the desk pushing my skirt up above my hips. My face lays to the side and I give a small oof from the impact, but your arms have already pinned my arms behind me. You use one arm to hold them down and the other to unwrap your tie. You wrap the tie tightly around my wrists. I can feel your cock on my inner right thigh, but you're not done, yet. My feet dangle from off the floor as you push me higher onto the desk. You quickly grab the scissors and cut the thong off of me, then stuff into my mouth. The only thing you've said so far is to get up...

You smack my ass with a resounding smack and I moan. You grab with both hands on each hip positioning me right as you slam straight into my glistening crease. I moan again as you make a steady rhythm and begin to pant. You smack again and grab with a fistful of hair. As I begin to reach my peak, you pull back and pull me by my tied wrists onto the soft carpet where my knees hit the ground in front of you. I barely have time to close my eyes as you shoot your warm cum all over my face and neck.

But, you're not done. You take your right pointer finger and swirl it in your cum, then pull my shirt and bra down exposing my cream colored flesh and tracing your cum around my nipples. You, then, pull the underwear out of my mouth with your other hand and stick the finger swiftly in for me to lick you clean. I look up through sticky eyelids and you tell me to get up once again. I obey. You gently lift me to the desk pushing my tied arms behind my head. Your tongue begins to explore my throbbing clit and I can feel my legs begin to shake. You stop and tell me not to unless you tell me to or you're going to defile me more.

At the time, I don't know what you mean, but I want it and I can't help it the next small stroke of your tongue makes me go wild. You climb atop the desk and point your cock straight between my breasts and piss on me. It soaks my shirt, student papers, and dribbles down my neck on to the floor. You smile and untie my wrists. I sit up wild eyed as you grab the backpack you brought in that I didn't notice at first. You throw me a half wet towel to clean myself up and tell me you'll meet me at home.

Sly8439
Sly8439
1 Followers