All Comments on 'Enemy Ch. 04'

by redwitch

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE!!!

I've been waiting for so long for this chapter. Please don't make me wait as long for chapter 5. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More more

a5. I still wanna see her pregant or have his brothers help him get to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pure Sweetness

It's been a long time coming. Great 2nd act, the 3rd act with the reconcilliation is gonna be sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it

I can't wait for the next chapter.

coaster2coaster2almost 17 years ago
Excellent story that needs an editor

The only distraction from an otherwise excellent story is the poor grammar and incorrect spelling. I suggest you find an editor to help you make your otherwise very good stories even better.

marexotic18marexotic18almost 17 years ago
Can't wait for the next installation!

I hope that she decides to take her life into her own hands and wins him back on her own! I love this story, don't wait to long for the next installation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT

Please update soon, this was great. Please don't make us wait so long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hurry up!

liked it alot .the best i ever read on this site plz hurry up waitin for the next episode impatiently

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!!

I've gotten so lost in this story its ridiculous. These are the things dreams are made of. I'm loving it more and more with each chapter. Please do your readers a favor and don't make us wait so long! The anticipation for this chapter was killing me!

virgin2267virgin2267almost 17 years ago
Wonderful

I have to know what will happen next. I wish she had just told her father and brother to go to hell. I love this story, can't wait until the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved It...can't wait for more

Great update, I agree with the other posts about this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks

JazzMatthewsJazzMatthewsalmost 17 years ago
Great Stuff

This is great stuff, girlie. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mind-blowing

I just stumbled across this story and now i am addicted to just about everything you write. PLEASE update soon. I don't think I could take it if you didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Please don't let your readers wait any longer for a continuation to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh...my...goodness....

You MUST continue this story!!! THIS is THE best writing that I've seen on here thus far. I love a good story and this love story is magnificent and so touching...please, please, please continue it...even if we do have to wait for an installment per month :-) At least finish, please!

Thanks :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
waiting for another chapter

please carry on!

cellophanesmilecellophanesmilealmost 17 years ago
I love this story!!!!

Please hurry with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved your story sooo much!!!

omg i loved this story sooooooo freakin much!!! u must continue with it!! dont leave us hanging!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed reading this, thank you for a great read.

However, it would be nice if you have someone (in this case anyone would do) to edit your work before posting, because I easily noticed some typos.

I wish you would just end this story right here, in the fourth chapter, because to me she doesn't deserve to have a happy ending for being so silly to choose her father over him (duh!), though her action could somewhat be understood coz people just crave for what they don't have, many times in the expense of what they've already had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I have no sympathy for fools!

Redwitch, it is beyond my comprehension why you are making the female looking an absolutely stupid bitch!

Having to read 4 chapters just to arrive at this makes me rather angry with you as the author! These stories are suuposed to be erotic and romantic - the whole plot just sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOAH!!

i've come back to re read this story due to it being one of my faves, obviously this stupid person below me didn't bother to read on. IDIOT!!!

lili82lili82over 13 years ago
smh!

obviously, that person has never read a romance novel! stop trashing one of the best stories on this site!

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago

This is a excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Seriously!

I'm can't believe the girl is this dumb and really I have no tolerance for people who give up that easy. She acts like a helpless damsel in distress, and he acts like he never really loved her at all. If he did he wouldn't just leave like that. Its not that easy to leave someone you really love.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
What???

To have found lose then to lose it is such a tragedy for all of us.

labellnoirelabellnoirealmost 13 years ago
This story

IS SMOKING!!!! By the way, what teenager makes good choices at their age,especially when love is involved? Let's be honest, when love walks in the room we all get stupid and sometimes the best of us turn it into personal moral value.

mimi186mimi186over 12 years ago
I'm actually an emotional wreck

I feel so sad for them. I just can't cope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I waited till chapter 4 to comment

great job so far! I never thought I would be this caught up in a teenage love story, but here I am with my heart breaking for Bianca.

To the haters, give them a break, they are teenagers! and one of them is emotionally scarred from trying to gain her father's love her whole life, I would have been surprised if she did leave with him.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Stupid girl, your father will never love you.. and stupid teenage hormones for not realizing an irrational decision and forcing them to react on pure emotions.

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 10 years ago
STUPID!!!

My urge to punch her in the face right now is insane all you had to do was say yes smh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous