All Comments on 'Enjoying The Sins Of The Son'

by kayce 69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
clean it up

Premise looked sort of interesting, but your appalling spelling and misuse of language make the story unreadable. Get a dictionary, spellcheck, and an editor. And hurry.

SexSweetheartSexSweetheartabout 20 years ago
Good Start

The story had a good start but it read to me more like an outline of what is to come. You need to expand many of the things that were happening. Plus you need to give a reference to how long things happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Pathetic, and as has already been said, your spelling was pathetic. Too big a jump in time at the end totally ruined an already bad story.

thomashwhitethomashwhite6 months ago

Thank you for acknowledging that the people in these stories do have an out. Desmond topped himself. Most of these stories seem to never acknowledge the fact that people do reach a point where the damage being done to them is not worth living through.

Now if authors would just acknowledge that jail would also be preferable to many. 10 years in prison vs 10 years slavery where you have no limits. It’s not even a close call for most. I can tell you if I were Desmond as soon as they started messing with my body I would have found a way to get to the police to turn myself in for embezzlement. And, BTW, that would turn in the board members. Would be a very public mess for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous