Enlightening M Ch. 01: Birthday Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you not to leave me alone with him," she admonished me in a harsh whisper as she headed to the porch. Her cheeks were flushed red from her activities in the room. I learned from Bill later that, in addition to coming again herself, M had pulled his cock out of his pants and sucked him off to completion from atop the massage table.

"I don't mind if the two of you have a little time alone," I replied as Bill followed her to the porch. Though M later claimed that she did not come for Bill, I knew that she did several times as she had with Jeff. She didn't mention making Bill come at all. This did not bother me, as I can appreciate how hot it is to be allowed by your partner to explore sex with another person in their presence.

M served a beautiful angel food birthday cake with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in sugary juice falling down the sides and a full dollop of whip cream on top. At this point all of us were eating and drinking quickly and with a purpose — to return to zen room for whatever was next. I told M to put on something more comfortable after she cleared the dishes and she returned in one of her oldest reliables. It was a sexy pink baby doll with black trim from when we first met. I had shredded the matching panties the first time she wore it and she had worn it many times since, always at times when she wanted to be thoroughly ravished. I could see Bill's hardening cock through his pants as he looked her over.

"Go on back to the zen room and find your blindfold, leash and collar," I ordered, "we will be right in." After she left, I explained to Bill a few things about M, submissiveness, sub space and what was going to happen next, stressing that he should not go lightly when opportunities were presented to him. Bill was from the swingers side of the lifestyle and had no experience with BDSM.

M was already on her knees when we entered the zen room, her blindfold and collar on and her leash held out in her hands before us. I quickly attached her leash and urged her to her feet, only to immediately bend her over my knees on the edge of the bed. Bill leaned against the massage table looking down as I lifted the pink baby doll and revealed her beautiful rounded ass cheeks.

"It is my 57th birthday and I do not like spanks," I said, "but luckily M enjoys them and will take all of my birthday spanks for me." Her little bottom squirmed in anticipation and I set about spanking her. M counted down each spank fastidiously as her bottom gradually reddened and Bill's dick hardened. When I was done with her, my hand probably sorer than her ass, I had her stand and handed the leash to Bill.

"Your turn," I said.

"But I already had 57 spanks!" M protested.

"Yes, you did, but the birthday person gets their age in spanks from everyone at the party," I replied.

With that Bill put M over his knee with his hard cock jutting into her belly and began spanking her earnestly with his calloused, machine worker hands. I could hear her pain level increase as she called out the numbers. Bill had taken my advice about not going lightly. She was nicely warmed up for her oak paddle, which always follows hand spanks. I let Bill have the honor and M wriggled and kicked and moaned and cried as she took a dozen wacks.

After M was paddled and the welts raised on her cheeks, I led her to her knees on the bed between Bill and I. Her underpants were long gone and her beautiful tits were hanging out free over the top of the baby doll like a slut, its sheer pink lace the only thing between M and complete exposure.

"What do you want me to do?" M asked me, more for permission than advice, as she kneeled submissively between us.

We had talked a lot about our miscommunication with Jeff in Seattle and she wanted to hear the exact command from my lips. She had a few other opportunities to lie with other men, but was too afraid to partake. I know M to be a beautiful natural slut that could easily harden and empty a dozen cocks and wanted her to experience the best sex she could have.

"You have two hard cocks here baby — service them!" I told her.

M dutifully unzipped my fly and took me in her mouth as Bill removed his pants beside me. She grabbed his cock and started jerking it expertly as she sucked on me before I passed her leash to him and she switched over to sucking his cock and pulling on mine. Bill and I both reached a free hand up under her baby doll — he focused on her clit while I finger banged her G spot.

Bill seemed to want more of a romantic private session with M and kept pulling her head off his cock and kissing her lavishly with their tongues completely entangled and spit intermingling. I'll admit it was a little hard to watch the passion expressed on both sides of the make out session.

After squirting all over the bed from our fingers, M made it up to me by mounting my dick and fucking me to the beat of "Bust a Move" all the while jerking Bill's cock and still kissing him passionately with her tits bouncing to the hip hop beat. I came inside of her before the song concluded and excused myself to go put on a fresh pair of shorts.

Like earlier in the evening, I took my time returning to the zen room after securing some new shorts. I poked my head down the hallway to see Bill and M continuing to savagely kiss five minutes after I had left. Her blindfold, leash and collar were neatly laid out on the bedspread by Bill after he released her. M felt my presence and chastised me again for leaving her alone with Bill. The three of us chatted briefly on the porch before Bill left, all agreeing that it was an epic birthday evening.

Later, after M claimed that she only faked her orgasms, I told her that I loved her and understood that she loved me despite the excitement that being with someone new created. It was ok, I said, I know that I have made you come more than any man ever will and if you truly find a better man I want you to have him—for a few hours or forever. And I meant it. Besides, she absolutely soaked the sheets and you can't fake that.

12