ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 05

Story Info
A change of location creates some embarrassing fun.
2.8k words
4.64
11.8k
9
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget strolled into the art room as I steeled myself to go in for my second day of observed nudity. I took a deep breath and cast my hands to my side before I walked right in naked as the day I was born. Almost immediately, I noticed that something was different. The chaise and the dais were replaced by an ordinary desk and a woman who I had never seen before was writing something on the whiteboard. Bridget attempted to speak to her. Were they trying something new today? I also noticed that there were significantly more people in the classroom then there were yesterday and everyone was sitting behind a desk instead of canvases.

I rolled my eyes. New students? Oh great. Now I have to reintroduce myself again too even more people who are going to see me naked.

I stood at the front of the class with my hands on my hips and mentally prepared myself for another embarrassing intro in the buff. I cleared my throat.

All the students raised their heads up from their work and suddenly there was an uproar. Everyone instantly went wide-eyed and so many others let out a surprised gasp. Seriously? It was as if they were not even expecting me today.

"Greetings everyone, my name is Professor Avery Cornelius Finn..."

"Um, Avery..." Bridget tapped my shoulder.

"As I am sure some of you already know, I will be filling in as the model for this class..."

"Avery..." Bridget hissed as she pleaded for my attention. I ignored her, I just want this out of the way.

"For many of you newcomers, please take any questions you might have to Professor Sands if you feel lost..." As I looked on the classroom I started to notice that not a single one of these faces was familiar from yesterday. What happened to the class? And where was Professor Sands anyway?

"Avery!!" Bridget cried out. I turned my head to her standing next to the woman who was writing on the whiteboard. Her face was filled with concern, pity, and more than a little embarrassment. "Avery the class isn't here today! I just found out that they moved to a different location!"

"...What?" I let out meekly in disbelief.

The lady standing next to Bridget stepped towards me with a piece of paper in her hand. "Hello Professor Finn, my name is Professor Julia Wallus." her aged face cracked with a hint of amusement as she inspected my nakedness. "I am so sorry to inform you like this, but due to a dramatic increase in students, Professor Sands had to relocate her class elsewhere. Right now, this is my history class. We are making use of the space while she isn't here. We had this arranged in advance but I can see she must have neglected to inform you yesterday."

My blood froze over. With a robotic motion I turned my face back to the classroom full of strangers who were taking in my shiny naked body for the first time. First, their was a sound of a slight chuckle which quickly erupted into a roaring laughter that spread throughout the entire class.

"Oh my God what a loser! He just flashed us his dick for no reason!"

"I have no complaints! Dude is well-hung!"

"Suddenly this class is no longer boring!"

"Maybe I should transfer into this art class. They have such engaging subject material."

My face burned bright red at my foolishness. I clapped my hands over my privates while the class continued howling with laughter as they pointed out my naked blunder.

I can't believe I just exposed myself like that to some random class! This is humiliating!

Bridget touched my shoulder. She seemed to be holding that piece of paper Professor Wallus just had.

"Delia left a note for us just in case. It tells us the new location for the next class."

I quickly read the note Bridget held out.

"Are you kidding me! She leaves us a note in an occupied classroom telling us to head to the gym?!" I was furious and mortified. The classroom continued to laugh at my feeble attempt to cover myself up. My face was crimson as I raised my leg and turned sideways to keep everyone from eyeing my shame.

"More specifically, the basketball courts." Bridget stated plainly.

"For what it's worth Professor," Professor Wallus chimed in. "I would like to personally thank you for waking up my students. They really appreciated all the excitement you provided."

"Oh very much appreciated!" A female student called out. And I thought my face couldn't get any redder.

"We will be taking our leave now." Bridget patted me on the butt and we dashed right out the door leaving the laughter behind.

*************

The basketball courts were unfortunately located in another building. So while Bridget and I snuck around every dark corner we can find in the hopes that no one would see me on the way there, I was given time to think about that moment of passion we shared in the dance studio.

Why did she kiss me? I thought she didn't like me. Was she just caught up in the heat of the moment? Was 'I' caught up?

I shook off these thoughts as we reached the ground floor of the building.

Bounding down the hallway, coming right for us was none other than my most hated rival, Prof. Carlene Suther.

I panicked. That witch was going to see me naked again! What should I do?

There was no way I was going to let that harpy see me nude two days in a row! I had to hide somewhere before she got close enough to spot me. Luckily there was a something I could hide behind. I spotted a door in the corner of my eye.

I made a dash for it after I reassured Bridget that I will be back after Suther left the building.

I was running out of time. I had to get out of view before Professor Suther noticed me running naked through the halls. So I opened up the first door I got my hands on and jumped right in slamming it behind me.

Thank goodness that I ended up in a restroom of all places. It was private enough to keep Suther away and any other woman who would see me naked. I was practically sweating buckets from all the previous excitement so I stopped by the sink and splashed some cold water on my face.

A stall door opened up behind me, "Oh my God!" A loud feminine voice cried out behind me. "Why is there some naked pervert in the ladies room?!"

Oh no! From that statement alone I could already surmise that I accidentally stumbled into the women's restroom! I raised my head up facing the bathroom mirror as many other stall doors opened up behind me. I could see the shocked and frightened expressions of all the young girls in the reflection. I turned around to face them head on; my dick swayed into view.

"Holy crap! look at thing!"

"Stay away from us perv!"

"Better call the police!"

"He looks familiar, do I know him from somewhere?"

I threw my hands in front of me once again. How do I get out of this?

I caught sight of what was apparently the only unoccupied stall in the entire ladies room. I jolted for it slamming the stall door shut behind me.

"You can't hide in there!"

"Yeah streaker! Come out of there and take your lumps!"

"What was the point of showing off that big dick of yours if your just going to keep it locked up in there?"

The girls were now pounding on the stall door with my back pressed up against it. My heart was hammering in fear. I was now trapped like a rat.

What is going to happen to me now?

Someone enters the bathroom as the girls continued to pound on the door.

"Excuse me ladies," the pounding deceased. Wait, I know that sexy voice...Bridget? "would you mind telling me why you are pounding on that stall door? Surely if you have to go that badly there are other stalls where you can..."

"There's a pervert in here!" One of the girls cut her off. That annoyed me for many reasons.

"Yeah! Some naked guy burst in here waving his giant dick around! Call the police or get campus security! Quick!"

"No that's alright," Bridget spoke hastily "He's not a pervert, that's my boyfriend."

There was a long pause in the restroom. I could no longer bear the tension after such an awkward lie, so I cracked open the stall door enough to poke my head out. The other girls looked as surprised as I expected.

"Your...what?" someone broke the silence.

"Yes, this is my boyfriend A...Alex. I was pulling a nasty prank on him. I stole his clothes while he was getting changed for basketball practice and told him that he can find his uniform in here. I knew he would go for it since he would be in big trouble if he didn't get it back. Sorry if I scared you, I thought we could all have a big laugh about this."

The girls looked to my face which was dumbstruck still popping out of the stall door. Did she just make that up right on the spot? Was Bridget setting herself up to take the fall for me? Is she really going to go that far just to keep these girls from humiliating me further by calling security? They looked back to Bridget.

"Well Jesus girl! How could you treat your boyfriend like that!"

"And he's so cute too! I wish my boyfriend were that hunky."

"Yeah bitch! You nearly gave us all a heart attack with your little prank!"

"We should call the dean on you!"

Now that, I couldn't take. As happy as I was that they changed their tune so quickly, Bridget could get severely penalized for causing a raucous on campus. Why should she take the fall for my blunder? I was the one who ran in here without looking where I was going. "Wait," I shook my head. Placing my hands over my cock, I opened the stall door all the way giving all the girls another look at my naked body to grab their attention. My face turned red, I cant believe I'm doing this. "Don't villainize her, this was my fault." I sighed. "My name isn't Alex, I am Professor Avery Cornelius Finn of the Mathematics department. I am in this state because I am posing nude for an art class. I apologize for coming into the women's restroom like this. I was attempting to hide out in the men's room to avoid a rather unsavory character but ended up in here by mistake." I gave a curt bow, still keeping my hands on my crotch. "Please forgive me, and please don't get this young lady into any trouble. She was only trying to cover for me to preserve what little dignity I still have left and to avoid any trouble with the authorities. I will accept full responsibility for what you decide to do next."

The girls were wide-eyed and slack-jawed as they were taking in my nudity in a much calmer fashion now. Did they even listen to me? No matter, so long as Bridget was okay. I turned to look at her now. Her expression was also filled with surprise but something else too. Clearly she wasn't expecting me to take the heat and embarrass myself further. She gave me a perfectly good excuse that painted me in an advantageous light and I threw it all away just to prevent a couple of girls from bullying her. What was this new look on her face? Admiration? Approval? Desire? Whatever it was, it made her smile tenderly and I liked it.

My heart fluttered and I cleared my throat. "Anyway, we have an appointment to keep. So we will be going now." I walked towards the bathroom door placing a hand on Bridget's back as we exited.

"Hold on a second." a girl called out from behind me. We froze mid-stride as I prayed for this moment to end.

"Yes?" I looked over my shoulder at the girl who called out. She was clearly ogling my ass.

"This art class you model for, can we sign up?" She asked excitedly while all the other girls in the lavatory nodded eagerly.

I groaned, I knew something like this was going to happen if I came clean, but what more can you do at this point? "Ask Professor Sands of the art department, I am sure she will be delighted to have you join in." I answered through gritted teeth as the girls high-fived each other. I blushed once again as we finally moved out the door.

*************

Halfway to the basketball court, Bridget pulled me aside. "Why did you do that Avery? Now everybody on campus is going to know that the Math professor was seen naked in the girl's restroom. I was okay with them reporting me but..."

"I wasn't."

"huh?"

"I can handle lying for my own reputation but I refuse to let other's sacrifice themselves on my behalf. I will take responsibility for my own blunders and utterly refuse to pin them on someone else. Whatever choices I make, be they good or bad, I will follow through for them myself without relying on a scapegoat. I have high standards for everyone in my life but I can't expect any of it if I myself don't uphold such standards. I would much rather you keep embarrassing me than demonize yourself in order to protect me, understood?" As I spoke the words, I wasn't entirely sure if I it was 100% true. Indeed I had my integrity to consider but would I have done something like this for anyone other than Bridget? I wasn't sure.

"So keep doing what I've been doing right?" Bridget looked like a cat in the cream.

I blushed. "I was genuinely worried for your safety back there Bridget; you could have gotten bullied or suspended. Don't ever do that again."

Bridget sped up in front of me then pulled me in for a hug unexpectedly. "Thanks for worrying about me Avery. I really like you."

My heart was hammering uncontrollably then. There was no way she couldn't hear it with her cheek pressed up against my bare chest as she embraced me. My head darted left and right looking out for anyone who might see us. We were outside again and I was butt-naked with a beautiful girl hugging me in broad daylight in the middle of a populated campus where anyone could just walk right up and see us.

Bridget was not giving any sign of letting go so I guessed that she would move along if I just gave her what she wanted. I moved my hands away from my crotch to wrap her in an embrace of my own. In a moment of guilty pleasure, I even kissed her on the forehead. She snuggled up to me nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck, placing a kiss on my collarbone. A few of her stray blonde hairs tickled me as they brushed against my pecs and my face. I actually chuckled for a second.

"We should get going," I brushed my fingers though her hair. "It will be a pain if we are caught like this and Sands will throw a fit if we're late." But I didn't want to get going even as I said it. I wanted to stay in that moment just a little longer. I wanted time to freeze right there so I could feel Bridget against me for all eternity.

"Just give me...one more..." Bridget spoke dreamily sliding her arms around my neck as she pulled my face closer to hers. I knew what she wanted because I wanted it too. There were at least a million reasons for me to stop right now but I didn't listen to any of them. There was just something about Bridget that made me want to be naughty. She entranced me into breaking all the rules whenever she deemed fit and somehow got me to like it. I pulled her in for a kiss. Her lips met mine eagerly as I released a delighted moan in the back of my throat where her tongue was heading. When we finally pulled our faces apart we looked at each other. Rather than getting our usual wake-up call, she grinned and I smirked smugly right back at her before pulling her in for another passionate kiss. She writhed against me while my hands traveled up and down her back and in her hair. My member became rock hard rubbing against her stomach. I definitely gave her more than just 'one more' kiss right after that.

I don't know how much time flew by in that glorious moment, but we had to will ourselves to break apart eventually so we could get to the gymnasium.