ENM Intertwined - Rorke Pt. 04

Story Info
Party games lead to some naked fun for the viewers.
2.3k words
4.59
11k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my friends went off to retrieve their swimsuits, I swaggered all over the beach flirting and chatting with every hot girl I could find. Maybe having a beach full of admirers would finally make Sage jealous. My confidence was back in spades. Most of these girls were friends from work, some of them were friends they brought along, others were just common beach bunnies who wondered into my party. Sweet! Many of them wished me a happy birthday while others had something to say about how 'odd' my speedo looked. I groaned at the latter. Ingrid was right, there were so few people out there who knew how to appreciate art. I personally loved how flashy I looked, Rorke Blazeman was born to shine.

"Rorke, happy birthday my friend."

I turned and smiled at this new voice. "Avery! Buddy! I'm so glad you could make it."

One of my best friends, Avery Finn, was another handsome gentleman with a tan complexion, jet black hair, and a pair of oval-shaped glasses that framed his symmetrical face. He was smart enough to become a college professor who actually teaches Scarlet and her group of friends at a prestigious university called Intectus Deprehendi. His well-muscled chest gleamed from sunscreen and he was wearing a pair of board shorts covered in a hibiscus flower pattern.

His winning smile faded when his eyes fell upon my own swimsuit. "What in God's name are you wearing?" Avery looked disgusted.

"What?" I put my left foot forward, my hands behind my head, and my elbows towards the sky in another one of my muscular poses. "I look like a fucking badass in this suit." I gave a cocky grin.

Avery removed his glasses and rubbed his fingers against his temples. "You have got to be the only person on Earth who would think that."

"He most certainly is not!" Ingrid's voice cut across the beach. She was wearing an exotic green bathing suit with blue flowers that skillfully decorated her waist and cleavage. Following behind her were Scarlet in a cerulean two piece suit, Santiago in orange trunks, and last but definitely not least...Sage. She was wearing a sexy black one piece swimsuit that had straps in the front to emphasize her enticing decolletage. I tried not to drool.

"I see," Avery placed his glasses back on his face as he looked to Ingrid. "Surely this is another one of your failures that you dumped on Rorke. It's his birthday for Christ's sake, he deserves better than that."

Ingrid looked genuinely hurt.

"Hey...Professor Finn," Scarlet's voice was chilling. "You better mind your attitude. No one's allowed to dump on Ingrid's clothes except me. My friend worked really hard on that gift for Rorke."

"Well perhaps if she worked half as hard in my class as she did on making that trash she might get a passing grade."

"Dude...not cool." I loved Avery but sometimes he could say some pretty harsh things. Ingrid held her elbows and looked towards the ground kicking the sand.

"Enjoy the party everyone." Avery spoke in monotone and walked off.

Scarlet was trembling in fury. "WHO DOES THAT ASSHOLE THINK HE IS?! CRAPPING ALL OVER MY FRIEND'S DREAM LIKE THAT! OH, HE IS GONNA PAY!" Santiago threw his arms around her as if he were trying to wrangle in a feral cat.

Sage stepped forward and placed a consoling hand on Ingrid's shoulder. "What he said was uncalled for. But believe me when I say Avery is harder on himself than he is on others."

"I don't get it," Scarlet shook her head. "How did my Santiago, Rorke, and sweet Jack ever become friends with that dickhead? The three of you are so nice, how did you guys even meet?"

Santiago and I exchanged a panicked look and blushed. "It's a long story." We both said at the same time.

Scarlet looked quizzically between us. "Wait...how did the four of you meet?"

"I promise to tell you later," Santiago showered her long red hair with kisses. "but for now let's just enjoy the party. I'll make Avery apologize afterward."

I stepped towards Ingrid and patted her on the head. "Naturally, what matters most is what I think," Ingrid looked up at my face. "I am destined to be the most stupendous birthday boy ever to walk this beach and only you Ingrid, have the talents worthy enough to advertise that." I jumped back and landed in another one of my signature running man muscle poses. I think I heard a small tearing coming from somewhere but dismissed it immediately; surely I must have imagined it. "You actually get how cool I am. My need to let the world know I am the most handsome, muscular, sexiest man to walk God's green earth can only be understood by a genius like you. Which is why you make stuff that makes ordinary people realize how inadequate they are compared to us."

Everybody laughed, including Ingrid, her cheer was restored. "You're right. Of course you're right. It's not my fault that my incredible designs make the mundane feel lame. What does professor Finn know about fashion anyway? He's a sucker for tweed!"

Sage was looking at me with a smile that melted my heart. There was something deeper in her look. Something that made me want to go to her and ravage her right here in the sand. "You know, you really are living up to the awesome today." She spoke with tenderness.

Her tone made me blush. What were to happen if I decided to pursue this feeling right here and now? As much as I enjoyed Ingrid's gift, it would not be very useful for containing my 'excitement' should I continue to stare at Sage in that tantalizing bathing suit of hers. So I decided to ruin the moment.

"New rule that the birthday boy has decreed: no one is to be unhappy in my superb presence for the rest of the day. My birthday wish is that I want everybody to either be smiling, laughing, or sexually attracted to me whenever they see me."

My friends broke out in laughter again. Though I did say it as a joke, little did any of us know, I was going to get exactly what I wished for and more.

Not surprisingly, I am pretty good at sports. Which is why my friends organized a volleyball tournament with girls versus guys in the first game. There had to be five players per team so I recruited Avery and Santiago to make three with myself included. Of course, I wanted my best friend and roommate Jack as my fourth but where the hell was he?

I found him talking with some young, handsome, slender fellow wearing green board shorts with turtle patterns on them. He also had fluffy blonde hair with a red streak through it and shimmering eyes as blue as the ocean itself. Jack was a behemoth of a man, well over six feet tall and strawberry blonde hair, the guy he was talking to dwarfed in comparison. My friend was wearing tight powder blue trunks with yellow trimming that came well above his knees. He seemed thoroughly engaged in conversation right before I jogged up to him.

"Jack! My brother! I am in need of your assist!"

Jack gave me his usual affable smile. "Hey buddy, happy birthday!" His gaze fell to my swimsuit. "Dude, I am digging that wild speedo!"

You can always count on good old Jack.

I jumped into another muscle pose with my legs spread, my right hand darting towards the sky, and my left arm flexing into my muscular chest. "Pretty amazing right?"

"They remind me of this Hot Wheels car I used to play with when I was eight."

I frowned. That kind of backhanded the compliment. I also heard that strange tearing noise again from before. Where was that coming from?

"So who's your friend?" I looked to the guy with the red streak in his light hair. He appeared as if he were in college and his beautiful face looked slightly familiar.

"My name is Zayne," He introduced himself. "I live in the same building as the two of you. About four doors down and around the corner in apartment number 8C. Nice to officially meet you Rorke, I have heard so much."

"Oh! Now I remember you!" From what I heard about this guy Zayne, he's a senior undergraduate at Avery's university and works as a manager at some themed restaurant. "Sorry to meet and run, but I need this big guy here to join my volleyball team. It's girls versus guys and I need five players to..."

"Can we bring Zayne along?" Jack interjected.

I paused for a moment, Jack never interrupts people but this played in my favor. "Uh...sure...yes, that actually that works out. He will be our fifth player!" I stretched out my hand. "You any good at volleyball? Because I am awesome at it; I am awesome with pretty much everything."

Zayne snorted as he shook my hand. "I am afraid I can't help you there friend, but I will fill in your vacant slot so long as Jack wants me there."

"I do! I really do! Please play with us." Jack sounded excited.

"Perfect! Now this party is on a roll! Follow me to the court." I walked in front of them not knowing what kind of disaster was going to occur next.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, my speedo was riding even lower from all the posing I was doing. Everybody behind me as I stood on the volleyball court could see the top of my butt crack. A large group of women from the party came to see our game and whooped as they got a good look at my ass. I assumed they were just cheering my team on so I posed for pictures and flashed them a smile. God, I was stupid. Although my boys knew what the women were ogling me for as they snickered and pointed while my back was turned, they said nothing to me about it as they decided it would be funnier to find out on my own or they just didn't want to ruin my fun. Another decision that would lead me to my impending embarrassment.

Our opponents on the girls team was Sage of course, she was the only other person that I know that can play as well as me. Along with her was Scarlet, Ingrid, Bridget, and...Cassidy? The gray-eyed beauty was wearing tie-dye bikini with a stripped sarong around her waist and a red amaryllis flower pinned in her hair. I blushed at the memory that flower brought back. Cassidy has a naked photo of me. How did she even get an invite to the party? Perhaps Bridget brought her along when she rode in a separate car from the mansion. Anyhow, I had bigger problems to worry about.

"Hey ladies," I called to them from the other side of the volleyball net. "Let's make this interesting. By order of the birthday boy, whoever wins this game gets to tell the losers what to do for the rest of the day." If they agreed to do this, I could get them to delete those naked pictures they took of me at the mansion.

"I'll take some of that action." Sage agreed. The rest of her team appeared on board as well.

Alright, time to win this. Was what I honestly thought at the time.

As the game commenced, it soon became clear that my team was strongly disadvantaged. Both Zayne and Avery didn't know anything about sports, Jack's height made him a good blocker but he wasn't any good at serving or passing, and Santiago may have been built as an athlete but he used to be on his high school's swim team; he didn't play much volleyball. The girls on the other hand had Sage, who as I mentioned was a total badass. Scarlet knew strategies that made us look like idiots, and Cassidy just seemed to know where the ball was going to land before someone even hit it. It was eerie.

Nearing the end of the game, my team only managed to score three points while the girls only needed one more point to win. I served the final ball and Sage managed to return it. It was due or die now. I leaped in the air in order to spike the ball back to their side, but just as I did, I instantly discovered where that tearing sound was coming from.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!

As Ingrid pointed out earlier, the size of my killer speedo was too small. Between all my posing, running around, and jumping, the seams that were gradually coming apart in my stretchy swimsuit since I put it on finally gave way.

My speedo fired off my loins like a slingshot while I was in midair. They hit Avery in the face; knocking off his glasses and knocking Avery to the ground. So many things happened at once it was as if time slowed down in that painful moment. I saw the girls' eyes grow to the size of tennis balls as they watched my huge junk spring free from it's purple prison. As my face flared up, I shot down my hands to cover my loins forgetting that I was still in midair with a volleyball coming at me.

The ball hit me in the head, pushing me back into the sand on my backside with my legs spread apart and my arms splayed to my sides. As I laid there with my genitals on full display an uproar of laughter erupted from all of the female onlookers.

We had just lost the game with me completely naked on the ground in front of an army of women.

Oh no.