Enslaved by Myself Ch. 06

Story Info
Valerie gets curious and I came in and out of the closet.
2.1k words
4.18
10.7k
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked quite slowly as I couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful Valerie. I was done with all housework downstairs and assumed I should continue upstairs. I started with my master's bedroom.

I could smell the scent of sex, that they had before Valerie came down to humiliate me. It turned me on, just thinking about my master fucking Valerie, imagining myself being forced to watch, like in the cuckold porn I had to watch. As I was about to change the bed, I couldn't resist smelling the sheets. The chastity cage prevented an erection.

I wanted to masturbate so desperately and wished I secretly had a spare key. Instead, I searched for an object to fuck myself with. I couldn't find anything at first as I got more desperate. Then I saw Valerie's handbag. It felt taboo to look into.

But I thought she would have no way to find out, and I was too horny to care about consequences. I found a hairbrush. I decided to fuck my ass with the back of it, it was quite thick.

As I was sluttily pleasuring myself, I was unaware that Valerie walked in and started watching me. Not much later I realized I was close to cumming somehow and realized I should stop before I do, as I was not allowed. But as I realized that I suddenly saw Valerie watching me.

I was startled, it turned me on, being watched, and doing such a taboo thing. But I was also afraid she'd tell my master. I already stopped fucking my ass, but because the situation and Valerie watching me turned me on so much, I suddenly still ejaculated a little. It wasn't, much, I hoped she didn't notice.

"What a naughty boy." She said as she slowly moved closer. I tried to hide my caged pecker between my legs. "Did you cum without permission?" she asked. I didn't respond, I was too afraid to. Surely she would tell my master and he'd punish me cruelly.

I was getting so afraid I just started crying. "So you did?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted softly, still crying.

"And you used my hairbrush?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, I couldn't control my self." I started crying louder.

"It's okay, cutie, I forgive you." She said before she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.

I was so relieved and grateful that she was consoling me. "So you won't tell master?"

"Probably not." She teased. "But I should punish you myself," she said as she grabbed the hairbrush.

I instinctively pushed my ass up and face down.

She spanked me a few times, I was used to much harder, so instead of hurting it just felt nice. And I was so glad that she'd do this for me. "Thank you."

"You're so damn cute like this." She said.

I blushed. She lay down on the bed and hugged me. I wasn't crying anymore, but I felt sorry and nervous. She was so nice for consoling me. We started talking some and she got curious. She was wondering how loyal I was.

"So, do you want to be his slave?"

I didn't know how to answer, maybe she was testing me or I was supposed to answer yes. "I don't know," I answered to be safe.

"By the way, as a clone, do you have memories from your past life?"

"Yes, actually uhh, no wait I'm sorry I'm not allowed to tell you," I said, being sure that master wouldn't allow me to tell her he's the clone. I was afraid she would try to get it out of me.

"Is this whole situation completely consensual?" She asked, letting the secret go.

I hesitated but was honest and stuttered a no.

"Has he been too cruel to you?"

I was too afraid to say yes, but I just started crying again. She'd know.

"I bet you'd rather be my slave, wouldn't you?"

I just nodded carefully. She consoled me even more and hugged me tighter.

"Okay then, you can be my cute little slave, if you submit to me and love me more than him."

I was so afraid that this was a test, she could be testing my loyalty to him. If he would find out he'd be less merciful than ever before. I was terrified. But I really liked her much more, she was gentle and caring. Besides if I said no now, she could tell my master I broke the rule. But if I said yes, my master could find out even if it wasn't a test.

She knew I was afraid, maybe I was even shaking. Then she made the decision much easier for me.

"You should know that I would fuck my slave and that I have a key." She said seductively.

She was sitting on the bed with her back against the bed rail. She was wearing sweatpants and opened her legs while staring into my eyes.

And so I submitted it to her. I knelt before her and kissed her toes.

"Good boy!" Here's your reward as she threw me the key. "Now fuck me!" she said unexpectedly.

I was shocked. I'd just get to fuck her like that? I was stunned for a moment. She clearly was very horny. I tried to unlock my cage, but I was so excited that it took me a while to get the key in. Meanwhile she pulled her pants down. She looked incredibly sexy, so desirable. As soon as my cock was free it was diamond, despite having orgasmed not long ago.

As she was slowly and seductively pulling her panties down we heard a sound. master got home. We both panicked. She told me to hide as she prepared herself.

I didn't know where to hide and I didn't know how much time I had left. Valerie walked downstairs. "master, you're home!" she said excitedly.

I could hear them from here. My heart was beating fast, I had to be silent and quick. Under the bed seemed too risky.

"What were you doing upstairs?" He asked her.

"Oh, I was just grabbing my bag."

I decided the closet was my best call, that way I didn't have to walk to another room and risk him hearing me walk. As I heard them talk, I was worried it was indeed a test, as she called him master too. But it was too late to worry about that now.

"How's my clone?"

"He's good, he cleaned the whole house and was grateful for the present you left him," She said, talking about his creampie. "He's back in his room now."

"I should check up on him." He said. As I heard that my heart started beating even faster, realizing I was fucked.

"Noooo, forget about him, I'm your girlfriend, not him!" She said. I was impressed with how smart she was. "Besides, I'm you know what, master." I was imagining the horny face she made while saying that.

I was in the closet now, completely naked, with just my cage in my hand. The closet allowed me to look outwards and I suddenly saw the hairbrush on the bed.

"You little slut, okay then, let's go upstairs." He said.

"Yayyyyy!" She responded excitedly.

I had to act quickly and grab the hairbrush before they were here. I was afraid but did it anyway. I silently walked out of the closet and moved towards the brush. I heard them walking up the stairs. If only she knew about it so she could stretch my time.

I thought I'd run out, but just before they opened the door they stopped. She suddenly said, "I love you," to him. I assumed she was hugging him during that.

"What's this? You're acting weird."

"Oh, I just like acting cute before you fuck my brains out." She said seductively.

I was back in the closet by now, she saved me again. I didn't know I could love her even more, but I sure did now.

He violently opened the door and threw her on the bed. Apparently, she had turned him on. I could see her through the small hole in the closet lock. She undressed quickly.

I saw my master get on the bed, feeling her up. "Wow, you already are so wet, you little nympho." He told her. I wondered if she was still wet from when we were about to have sex.

"It's because you're so hot when you're about to ravage me." She said. I wondered how she suddenly got so good at dirty talking.

I got hard again too, watching them about to have sex. I felt like a cuck again, being forced to watch, not by my master, but by the circumstances. I felt ashamed of how much it turned me on.

My master was not in the mood play as I saw him just insert his cock into Valerie's marvelous pussy. I was thinking to myself how close I was to that. I was suddenly worried that it was all a trick, to get me to watch them like this, only to punish me without mercy later.

But I realized that that was too unlikely considering her acting. He fucked her so hard and she moaned so hard. I was jealous but so turned on myself. I started masturbating slowly, now that my cock was finally free.

Valerie must have heard something from the closet as she suddenly increased the loudness of her moans, making sure he didn't hear me. I was more careful from then on.

"Fuck me harder!" she yelled. "I bet your clone would want a piece of this!"

"The pathetic bitch sure would." He said as he sped up. I got even more erect.

I was amazed at his stamina, he just kept going and going and somehow still didn't orgasm, even though Valerie is one of the most beautiful girls we've ever met. It made me feel inferior to him, with my newly acquires cuckold fetish, that got me close to cumming.

I was too afraid to orgasm though, worrying about making a sound. So I was involuntarily edging myself. My mind, however, went crazy from horniness.

Valerie just kept moaning and moaning, I'm sure she orgasmed several times. I wondered if I could even get her to orgasm, comparing myself to my dominant clone again.

Later he finally ejaculated, moaning loudly yet in a masculine way. Valerie orgasmed for the last time. He was pumping her pussy full, and he just kept pumping and pumping. I could almost see it, his cock throbbing the cum in her. I barely touched my cock as I came myself, trying to be as silent as possible, and imagining being forced to get rid of the creampie. They were finally finished.

"That was a nice load, you wanna treat my cuck?" He asked her.

"I just wanna stay here and cuddle, it felt amazing, I love you." She said, clearly exhausted.

"Fine with me." And they cuddled for hours, he was tired too. They whispered things, but I could only hear fragments.

My cum was drying on the closet door and I couldn't remove it, I was worried he'd find it even if I managed to escape later on. I was so uncomfortable in the closet, and I wanted to cuddle too.

Not much later my master fell asleep. Valerie was waiting for this, she silently got out of the bed and looked for something. When she found it she just smiled. She took the handcuffs towards my master and clicked one of his arms stuck to the bed.

He suddenly woke up. "What the fuck are you doing, Valerie?"

"Oh, I just wanted to surprise you." She responded.

My master didn't believe her and grabbed her tightly. "Undo the handcuff now!" He said strictly.

She ignored him and tried to get loose, it was no use, he was too strong.

Then she suddenly yelled out to me for help.

I didn't know what to do, but as she was screaming towards the closet my master would find out sooner or later, and I just got out.

"What the fuck were you doing in there?" He said to me.

I didn't know what to say so didn't say anything.

"Hurry, grab him, and let me escape his grip!" She yelled at me in panic.

"Oh no you don't, don't listen to her. Prove your loyalty now and help me get loose!" He said to me. "I'll treat you better from now on, I'll even share this little cunt here."

I had an important decision to make. Help the beautiful Valerie and risk permanent and unmerciful punishment, or stay loyal to my clone, completely submit to him and let Valerie lose all her freedom.