Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They resumed, and Meena kept having one restrained orgasm after another. Nav lost track of the number of times she came, but it had to be more than a dozen. They got a bit stronger each time, with Meena moaning and shaking her head back and forth as she came.

It went on so long that Nav started feeling tired. He knew Meena wasn't close to being done, so he wrapped his arms around her and rolled over so she was on top of him. Without pausing, Meena raised up and squatted over her Master so she could lower her body onto his cock. She rubbed her clit against his body each time their pressed together. Nav looked up at Meena's face. She wore an expression of deep arousal, with eyes closed and her mouth open. She came again, scrunching up her face as her climax peaked. Then she resumed her sexy work riding Nav's cock.

Nav loved how beautiful Meena looked, naked except for her jewelry. As time went by, a thin sheen of sweat covered her body, and she began breathing heavily from the exertion of making love for so long. Her orgasms gradually got stronger. Each time, she cried out when she came.

It got to be difficult for Nav to keep from cumming. His cock had received a lot of stimulation by this time, and he was ready for it to end. But he knew Meena didn't want to stop, so he held himself back and let her keep riding.

It got to be too much. Meena was showing no sign of being done when Nav finally began to cum. Feeling her Master's cock throbbing inside her triggered another orgasm for Meena. It was stronger than all the others. Her face contorted as she came. Her shoulders shook, and he had to put her hands on Nav's chest to keep from falling off. It lasted for a long, long time.

Meena finally slumped down and laid on her back next to Nav. He knew he'd kept an erection for an unusually long time, but he felt bad that he came before Meena was finished. He looked at Meena laying next to him, her chest rising and falling as she panted in exhaustion.

She wasn't done.

Nav got out of bed, fetched Meena's vibrator, and came back to bed. The sheets were damp with their sweat. He turned the vibrator on and placed it against her pussy,

Meena said nothing, but she looked into Nav's eyes, and he saw that she desperately wanted more. She had another gentle little orgasm. Nav didn't stop. She came again. Again. Again.

By now enough time had passed that Nav was hard again. He put the vibrator aside, climbed on top of Meena, and began thrusting into her forcefully. She'd cum so many times Meena was too weak to do more than lay back and take it. Nav slammed into her over and over. She reached up and caressed one side of his face. Her excitement built slowly, ending at last when a powerful orgasm began. She cried out. Nav came too, not stopping until his cock got soft and slipped from inside her.

He laid down next to Meena. She reached out and took her hand.

"This has been a very good day, Master. Thank you." she said.

"You deserve a lot more credit than me," Nav said.

Meena smiled. "You say the nicest things."

12