All Comments on 'Entangled Pt. 03'

by Alexis_Green_writes

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Another great chapter (in my opinion). You continue to develop the characters and introduced a new one, his father. As you have alluded to, the father will be starting some fireworks. I look forward to see how you work through this. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I've hit the end of the line for this, just another 'romance' with catty women that will try to come between them and an asshole father. Far far too many stories on this site with those in them.

Please learn the difference between 'breath' and 'breathe'. You used the wrong one.

"I just wish I could breath,"

Should be breathe, not breath.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138about 5 years ago
Trouble Brewing??????

I hope that the old man does not interfere with Jess and Eric's budding romance.

If he does I hope Eric and Jess get married or run away from the Dad. I think he is a controlling man who wants Jess for himself.

5 Stars and this series is amazing.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Hotting up nicely

Looks like Nasty Daddy wants in on the action, risking familial excommunication. I hope our sweet girl is made of stronger stuff than he expects. Keeping the interest going well at the moment.

rnebularrnebularabout 5 years ago
Loved it

This relationship has been fun to watch blossom so far, and I can't wait to see what's next. I'm on the edge of my seat wondering about the possibly evil patriarch too... thank you!

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 5 years ago

If his dad gets in the way, I'll cut his privates off myself! I wish Jess could see that she is beautiful and that Eric really likes her!

sexydad50sexydad50about 5 years ago
Very romantic

Nicely written story. Very romantic, really good read. Tension and potential trouble is brewing. Hope this comes to the proper conclusion.

Both of them need to be honest and get over their fears.

Alexis_Green_writesAlexis_Green_writesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon you're wrong on both counts

The first being that those catty women have anything to do with the story other than showing Jess' willingness to trust Eric. You, and the other anon's it appears, seem to require a writer that will spell things out for you, I am not that person so I agree that you should stop reading my work. This particular story line was born after a very interesting conversation I had with Dom a few years ago (no it's not going to be that kind of story otherwise I wouldn't have posted it in this category). If anything comes between Jess and Eric it won't be those women.

In regards to my choice of words you are incorrect on that count as well. I did not use the wrong word, I missed a letter. That happened in three other instances that I could find. Please let me know if you find any others and, since editing on Lit is not easy (I have two edited versions of previous posts languishing in pending at the moment) I'll make you a deal, if it's over five I'll submit an edit.

Thank you again to everyone who IS enjoying my little tale, there is a conclusion though whether it's the proper one will be a matter of opinion. I promise I'll be back at it after I help a faerie rescue his mate. Till then happy reading.

A.G.

P.S I would recommend staying on babyjane12084's good side. She does not seem like the type one should anger on a whim ;-)

WordcraftWordcraftabout 5 years ago
WHY IS IT . . .

That some of the most beautiful women in the world don't think they are, or could care less that they are. Those women outshine all the rest, because of who they are inside. I'm not talking about fashion models, or actresses, or celebrities. I'm talking about the girls next door and the hometown girls. They're real, not an image or a facade.

aries420aries420about 5 years ago
Well, I like it!

This is a very sexy, fantastical yet relatable, and well written story. I'm not sure why people feel the need to be so critical when all they need do is stop reading if they don't like it. I like it, and I'm looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Such a beautiful story

Don’t let the trolls get to you. I am thoroughly enjoying this series. I’ll keep checking in for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes! Conflict!

Every good story needs one or more. I also like the idea of her ex coming back to cause trouble (you hinted at the possibility with her thinking he might have set her up in the beginning).

FenellaAshworthFenellaAshworthabout 5 years ago
Hey Alexis :-)

Hi there Alexis, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story and I'm sure you won't, but don't let any negative comments get you down. I've had one or two in my time - most are posted anonymously, which kind of speaks for itself. And for those readers that use their logon to post comments, if you take a look at the stories they have published themselves, they usually total zero ;-) I really enjoyed your characters and think you're doing a great job - well done x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She really is nuts!

Damn it lady! Stop your whining and take a valium if have to! I've had a few lovers that I knew weren't going last but that didn't stop me from enjoying every single second I had with them never looking back with regret. Even the ones that broke my heart. If I were her I would snatch that yummy man up and live every day as if it were my last!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexis_Green_writes@Alexis_Green_writes
286 Followers
Formerly justbecause1011 now posting under this username so I can post the rest of my stories. *****May 12/2021 Update: I've accepted an offer from Inkitt to publish on their Galatea site so Within, Devil, Alliance, and Haelan's Desire will be removed from Lit. If you would l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Entangled Pt. 02 Previous Part
Entangled Series Info

SIMILAR Stories