Entangling Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice stood and they embraced, and they cheek kissed one another, "I'm happy that we could meet Candice," but Candice noticed that Elena was a little anxious.

"Let's relax and get some wine," Candice offered and Elena moved to sit, but she was paused by Candice's hand which was now on Elena's right hip, "Who were you riding with?" Candice asked quietly.

Elena chuckled and slipped low and sat in the chair close to the window, "Christina, my Mumm, though she isn't my mother. She's dropping by her friend Pia's boutique down the street and we shared the cab."

Candice considered the woman, who looked to be in her mid-thirties, "No, Mumm is older," Elena said and smiled. "She'll be forty-three in a few months."

Candice looked doubtful, "She looks amazing for her age then," and then she considered how to ask her next question. "You suggested that she lived above you when we were at my place, and that she was French?"

Elena corrected her, "Christina was my French tutor, and she became my guardian," and Elena was about to tell about her parents' divorce, but the waiter arrived, as Candice had ordered the wine, "Can we both have the small salad?" she asked quickly, and turned back to Elena.

"Yes, a good thought. I wanted to say, Christina was there with me as I announced that I was heading to Judson College, which I determined would help me. Getting farther away was important, due to my father. His behavior led to the divorce, and within thirty months my mother had passed," and Candice again reached and paused Elena.

"Were you close?" and Elena simply nodded. "And why the South?" was her question, as Candice thought she had missed something.

"You've heard of Judson?" and Candice had picked up her glass of wine and she nodded yes, and Elena continued, "Though my mother had been initially integral in my decision, I wanted to come out as a queer woman," and she saw Candice's quizzical look, "I was uneasy, identifying as gay, so queerness seemed closer to my mind. Those last months in high school, with many girls, and simmering underneath the surface; anyway queer," and Candice seemed to understand.

"My dad was aggressive, and opposed to my choice, and his paternal instinct led him to suggest instilling some impulse control. I had been considering several smaller women's colleges. Eventually he would not help me," and now Candice spoke quickly.

"Was it his behavior, and attitude toward just you, or," but Elena interrupted, now looking out the window, considering the history, but she nodded her head.

"When I was thirteen, probably closer to fourteen, before I truly understood how men could control, how he could affect us, my mother did what she knew I needed and allowed me to begin to understand why I was attracted to women. Mom noticed that I tended to wear quite feminine clothing, and she noted many things about me and my girlfriends, because I hung with select group of neighborhood girls. She would rank the various beauties, as she and I had discussed my interests and activities," now Candice interrupted.

"When were you first with another girl?" but Elena simply looked at Candice

She knew that she wouldn't detail her failed relationship with Suzanne, as she felt no one needed to understand how hurt she was when her lover became assertive, even though she could accept the sexual devotion, Elena knew she couldn't be kept or owned, nor accept Suzanne's authority over her :

' Don't tell me you didn't enjoy eating my pussy last night, ' and then she

demanded that she refer to Suzanne as Master, and she just snapped.

Elena recalled how she dressed quickly and walked out.

"I was petite, and some of the girls were more mature, and they would touch me, though the attention didn't bother me," and she paused, again thinking of something.

Candice said, "I was one of those girls with larger breasts," and Elena smirked, and now comfortable spoke, "No way, I was desperate for my breasts to grow. Tiny, barely an A-cup," and she smiled. "Somethings have changed, but several months later when dad found out about the girls and our sex play, he hit me once and demanded that I be sent to a psychologist. At that time, Christina was coming to the house a few times each month to help me with my French studies and she helped me deal with father's rage and my lesbianism. My body had changed dramatically by then."

"A petite girl," Candice said softly, and she shook her head, "But now, you have wonderful body, and amazing breasts Elena," Candice stated in a serious voice.

Elena blushed, "Still not as full a bosom as you," but Candice interjected, "You are sensual, sexy, and feminine," she paused and reached out to hold Elena's hand once again.

Elena now smiled, "Thank you for saying so," and she looked at her, and thought that she had missed that Candice looked a bit like Rachel McAdams when she was shy, "And at least you're very clear. You would have me in your arms if I would just nod. Yet I was with a few butch girls in college. They were willing to play with dildos and what not," and Candice snickered.

"I assure you that my mom and Christina are a large part of the reason I became comfortable as a woman," she was referring to the support of her decision. Candice listened as Elena discussed the challenges, "The Judson girls were quite liberal, but only when it came to their interest in pussy eating, as very few wanted penetrative sex, and I had found that I enjoyed it," and Candice laugh.

"I would full agree, though I'm more bisexual!" and as she giggled she added, "And the big lesbians didn't like me."

Elena sighed, "I am certain that without Mumm I would have failed to accomplish a degree. She would visit, and," but she stopped explaining how they had become lovers, switching to explained that her father had disappeared.

Elena wanted to share, "Yet, my mother was able to help me," but then she explained that she had passed.

There was a minute of consideration and Candice was quiet, "I was quite fortunate," Candice offered. "My mother was there for me, but I was really seeing both, girls and guys, and she helped me be aware of my nature." and Elena nodded, but Candice's lust drove her next suggestion.

Candice spoke of her attraction, but Elena explained her resistance, "Again, I appreciate your clear interest, and I'm happy to hear, but I am not to be beneath a woman Candice," she explained that she now understood her desires. "I want to find a man, and," she chose not to explain that at Judson she had been seduced by a lover who had a butt fetish, and she had enjoyed their anal play and the sexual dominance of Suzanne.

She decided to change the subject, "I have a second job now," and she explained that she also works at an art dealer, "The same responsibilities, to look attractive, and smile. I know it's an eye-candy job, yet the checks are nice," and she saw Candice's lascivious smile, "but Candice, with a lover I demand more," and she sighed. "I need more cock."

Candice released her hand and Elena was quiet, and she sipped the wine and then Candice asked, "Have you been in New York long," Candice tried to contain her curiosity, knowing that Elena was from the Midwest, due to her subtle accent. Candice explained that she had fumbled her way through a bachelor's degree at Oberlin, "Some art classes, and history, and econ."

Elena seemed more relaxed, as the sexual tension was reduced, and she spoke about herself, "At twenty-five I'm happy, and now comfortably I am in Manhattan, and there is very little I'm concerned with, as now there's a trust to keep me secure."

Candice asked her about her significant romances, "That is why I am sitting with you Candice. I'm really into men, and though you were looking for something more, I stay away from entanglements and women can become domineering, yet I'm vulnerable and soft."

Candice's eyebrow twisted, "No female lovers any longer?"

"Of course, as I love women Candice, but the college romance with Suzanne was enough," Candice knew to stop her inquire, and she pivoted to asked about Christina and her mother.

Elena was quiet and considered the best statement regarding her mother's suggestion, "She always taught me to keep it simple, and now I don't need a financial supporter, so I'm free to do whatever and write the story of my life. And more importantly Candice, you have Damon, and I have little interest in causing your marriage to suffer."

Candice reached across the table again to touch Elena's left hand, "Damon knows about my wandering, and my love of women, as we're living a non-monogamous, an open relationship. He loves me, and he allows me to flirt and sleep with whichever girl I want."

Elena smiled but didn't pull her hand away, "I was femme from early on, but besides Candice," and she paused. Elena considered her thought and allowed her surprise to affect her expression, "but you two are married," and she hoped that Candice would cease her curious interest and seduction.

Elena saw Candice's nod; she wanted to understand more about the woman sitting so near, and Elena closed her eyes and concentrated and continued to speak about herself, "I was home-schooled after I reached eleven, as my mother had noticed that I was different from many girls, and due to their older age, and freedom, they could raise me and support my curious interests, but then my lesbian activities destroyed their relationship."

Candice asked her how her mother knew, "I can't recall, but mom just knew, and she concealed all of my sex play with the girls." Candice wanted to ask many questions, but she simply listened, "By my eighteen birthday, I was quite active, especially after my mom suggested that I attend a local high school for a senior year," as Candice sat listening intently.

Elena told her, "I started dating the boys, and I wasn't with another girl until college, and there were more than a few, but only Sarah and Suzanne were close enough to be a lovers."

Elena didn't notice that beneath the tablecloth, Candice's fingers were rubbing her panty covered loins, as her arousal was strong as she considered Elena's tale.

"Mom thought that I should be around other boys and girls, and after dad left she wanted me to attend a local school, as she wanted me to have the experience of a prom. I could walk home, and many afternoons I would be accompanied by a boy, well sometimes a girl, and my mother was so cool, letting us have some privacy. I became quite promiscuous, but I tried to avoid having a boyfriend, instead I dated three to six guys a month. A few of these guys certainly enjoy my oral skills, but I wouldn't allow them to play in my panties," and again Candice interrupted her.

"I was a bit of a tease too," but Elena continued.

"Yes, I learned to love fellatio, but I stupidly thought that I could control who knew of my clandestine activities, so by the spring, many of the girls knew, and there was some who bullied me, as I was well liked by all of the cutest boys," now Candice smirked.

Elena saw this, and asked, "You don't believe me?"

Candice now moved closer, "I completely believe you, attractive women are persuasive, and I was popular in school too, yet some of the girls were tough to deal with, but I didn't give much head back then," and they giggled. Candice now shifted her seat and she leaned over to kiss Elena's cheek, "You're a dream!" but Elena was aware of their closeness.

"I'm happy to have a new friend, and that you have some perceptive of my interests, but Candice I'm into guys."

Candice smiled, "You've said that three times now, and I respect your desires, but I can dream can't I Elena?" and Candice spoke of Damon's having to travel, "Though he's away each week, he is loving and full of curiosity. You're attracted to Damon aren't you Elena?"

Elena looked into her eyes, "You're married, so I'm certain you're not going to withhold that we had lunch and my story Candice. Just respect my feelings and try to portray my past without making me some kind of slut. And you should be more protective of your lover. He is a hunk, but he won't desire being with me, especially when he has a beauty to sleep with."

Elena smiled as once again Candice reached for her hand, "Maybe you're right," but Candice was conceiving a plan, and she could wait for Elena to understand.

- - - - - - - -

A few weeks later Elena had received a call from Peter, her old boyfriend, that he would be in the City. Peter was traveling for business and he contacted her about having dinner, "I promise to behave Elena, only to see you and catch up, with no late evening romps, as I have an early meeting near ground-zero."

Elena felt that she needed to visit her salon, but she hadn't set up an appointment. When she called her stylist, Sherri told her that she was booked up, "but your friend Candice is coming in at four today. Maybe you can ask her to switch to a day later in the week?"

Elena had to share the reason for this request with Candice, "Peter was one of the best guys I've been with, and he's available now, and I really like him. I want to make his eyes water Candice."

Later that day she was sitting in Sherri's salon chair when Candice walked in, "I'm happy that you're looking so good Elena, but I wonder if you have a minute afterwards?"

When Elena had paid the bill, she met Candice in the waiting room, "Thanks again. You're great to shift your appointment. It is so helpful," and Candice moved closer, and Elena smiled. She knew another pass was about to happen, and she took in the beauty. "You've been shopping! That's quite a new look for you, and," but Candice took her hand and in a blink her lips were on Elena's and her tongue teased into her mouth as her hands caressed Elena's bottom through the soft material of her dress, then Candice touched her near the top of her thighs. As her kiss became more intense she whispered, "I want to feel your moist pussy!"

Breaking away didn't seem to be necessary, and Elena's lips and tongue responded, though she knew she should step away, then they heard a howl, "Ladies!"

It was Sherri, "Calm down, as you're making me quite aroused!"

Now Elena moved her head, and Candice's caresses moved up to her bosom, but Elena rotated away from Candice's hug, "I apologize, but she did help me, and I wanted her to know that I appreciate her allowing me to take her appointment."

Candice giggled, yet she wasn't finished, and she reached out and pulled Elena into a kiss again. This one caused Elena to swoon, and her hand moved to steady herself as Candice's kisses continued. In a soft whisper Candice said, "I think that you should be beautiful for him, but I also hope that you can think of me as he's stuffing his hard prick into you Elena."

This comment upset Elena and she pulled away, "Candice! I need more than you can provide me, and I've explained that Peter was my best lover, so please know that I appreciate your kindness, but I will not be thinking about you while I'm with anyone, and furthermore, though I'm attracted to you as a friend, my desire is to be with men. Men have what I need, and Peter may," but Candice interrupted her.

"I will resist my thoughts of being your lover Elena, and I apologize for my behavior, okay?"

Elena smiled and took her hand, "I do appreciate your excitement Candice, as I have shared some of my past with you."

Candice tilted her head, "What are we talking about, my flirting?"

Elena pulled her out of the salon, and moved close and in a near whisper told her, "Candice I'm a strong woman, yet I simply love having a cock inside me," and she quickly turned back to look into the salon. Sherri was no longer watching them, and when Elena looked back at Candice she saw her lust.

"That is like a left hook Elena," as Candice stepped back and released Elena's hand.

Elena saw in Candice's eyes her excitement, "Yet I'm still attracted to you, and I have a few strap-ons," she whispered. Then Candice said, "I can hold and keep this secret," and Candice smiled and her hand rubbed across her pubis. "Except from my husband, but you know that," Candice said as she slowly closed the distance between them, and her fingers touched Elena's hip, and then moved lower. "You've managed to arouse both Damon and me," Candice didn't move her hand.

Elena smiled but she had to be clear,, "Please Candice, I want Peter to fill my head today, so try to control your lasciviousness. You're being lewd!" as she watched Candice caress her pubis.

- - - - - - - -

Later that afternoon Elena spoke with Christina, "It's been more than a year, and my mind is still filled with his lovemaking. I am reasonable, and will try to have a normal date," but her Mumm stopped her.

"Let yourself adjust to the situation. Peter probably hasn't been with his ex for more than two or three months. He may have arranged a special evening, or maybe he simply needs a friend tonight."

Peter rang the bell a minute before six, and Elena walked slowly and opened the door. The two looked at each other for half a minute before he offered the direction, "I have a blackcar waiting, or we can sit here," and Peter pointed at the sofa. They had made love on the ivory leather couch several times, but that was well over a year ago.

Elena wanted to be with him, but considered the better outcome, "Do we have a reservation?" she asked.

He smiled, "Certainly, and we could use the time to explain where I am and hear how you're doing."

Several hours later Peter stood close with her, "Are you really going to come to the Jane Street house? I have texted a friend who is a private chef to prepare the lunch Elena." They had agreed to a meeting the following afternoon at an apartment Peter had rented for the week, and she only gently kissed his cheek when they parted after ten. She walked away without looking back, teasing her date, as his eyes watched her bottom moving beneath her backless and taunt ivory dress.

In the morning she went upstairs and talked of her date with Christina, "He's gotten over the quick marriage, and he explained that he had cheated on his wife, which he said was liberating," and Christina noted her expression of relief. Yet Christina was skeptical of Elena's description of the ideas that Peter held. She like Peter, but she hoped for her younger friend to find someone supportive. Christina had no allusions, even if she knew Elena needed a relationship, she had spent enough time on the subject and knew that for Elena, her interests were perfectly normal, yet Elena also realized that few men met her expectations, and she would not compromise. Maybe Peter would be the one.

Peter had seemed promising until he had walked away, and he re-started his romance with his college girlfriend. Afterward, over a year ago, Elena had slept with a few women, but she needed a man and a relationship, and now Christina had reservations about Peter 2.0, but she withheld her concerns. Elena had shared that he was an extraordinary lover, and gentle, "and his cock is a perfect fit for me," but a life partner is more than sex, and a cute butt, and Christina's own failed lesbian relationships were in her mind as she considered Elena and Peter. Being over forty with no steady lover was not ideal, but thank god for dildos and vibrators!

Christina felt that beautiful women were willing to roam, just like men. Her female lovers usually wanted to extend their control of her somewhat submissive personality. Elena was a little less submissive, but her chasing Peter indicated to Christina and she was still unaware of how he could manipulate her. She was worried that Elena's love of being penetrated wouldn't allow her to look beyond Peter's clear dominance.

Elena had previously shared his interest in placing objects into her mouth while they made love, "Is a ball gag so bad Mumm?", and when Christina stated the obvious Elena had walked away, and they only discussed the sex play after Peter had moved on. "He'd seen Fifty Shades, and was curious," Elena had volunteered, so Christina had acquired a video of a woman being dominated and exposed to anal penetration; Penny Pax's character in "Submission of Emma", and the two had watched the flick together, as Penny appeared to really relish her dominant lover, and Christina had been with her while Elena watched the film on the bed.